Her Daughter Brought Home a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god you feel so good! Your skin is like warm velvet."

"Mmm-mm! Yes! Why does kissing turn me on so much?"

Both now wore only panties and their hands were all over, now cupping the other's ass, now sliding up her back to hold her head for deeper kissing.

"It's embarrassing how wet you're making me," Ingrid whispered.

"I'm glad it's not just me," Arial replied, and slowly she slid her hand down the front of Ingrid's panties encountering a short, coarse patch of hair then the older girl's shaved outer lips. Her exploring fingers immediately found moisture and she felt Ingrid's breath sighing against her neck.

"I'm glad I trimmed," Ingrid whispered, her hand mimicking Arial's movements, sliding down her flat belly into her panties.

"I wouldn't care if you were hairy down there," Arial said, "I know what I want," and she slid a finger slowly between Ingrid's outer lips to stroke her wet inner ones.

"Mmmm," Ingrid sighed as her fingers found Arial's bare mound. "Look who shaved. Did you think somebody was going down there?"

"Hoped," Arial whispered as she felt Ingrid's finger pause at her opening then slide slowly inside her. She gasped at the penetration, forced a deep kiss on the older girl and soon their fingers were sliding in and out of each other's wet pussies as their tongues wrestled first in one warm mouth, then the other.

"I can't stand this!" Ingrid said, breaking the kiss. She pushed Arial down on her back, grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them roughly down her legs and off. She laid full length on the younger girl and kissed her again, roughly, and her passion was returned full force. Her hands squeezed the girl's breasts and tugged briefly at her nipples before she began a trail of kisses from her neck to her chest, her stomach and the rise of her mound.

Pushing the girl's thighs wide, Ingrid inhaled the fertile smell of Arial's moist pussy. Then she stared up at the girl's face.

"Look at me," she ordered.

Arial raised her head and their eyes met in the intimate half-light. Ingrid's gaze held Arial's as she lowered her face and kissed the girl's inner thigh once, twice, three times ... each time closer to her pussy. Then she turned her face to the girl's other thigh, her lips caressing the pale, smooth skin. Finally she was hovering over Arial's pussy.

Slowly, deliberately, watching Arial watch her, Ingrid lowered her mouth until her lips touched the girl's pussy and she pushed her tongue inside, parting the moist lips.

"Ohmygod!" the younger girl gasped, and her head fell back on her pillow while Ingrid's tongue slowly caressed her wetness and warmth finally touching the hard little bump of her clitoris.

"Eeek!" Arial released an involuntary squeak, thrusting her hips, pushing her pussy up to meet Ingrid's mouth. "There, YES!"

The older girl locked her open mouth on the freshman's pussy while her tongue first circled her clit, then stroked lightly across the hard bump partially cradled in a fold of wet flesh.

"Aaaaaah!" Arial breathed. "That feels soo goood!"

Ingrid didn't reply but set up a steady rhythm touching the girl's bump lightly then stroking down her channel, then returning. Her arms were wrapped around Arial's thighs with her hands resting on the girl's lower belly. She could feel the girl's thighs straining and the growing tension in her stomach muscles.

"I'm going to tongue-fuck you," Ingrid said, lifting her head, "and I want you to watch."

Wide-eyed, Arial stared down at her lover's face as Ingrid forced her tongue deep into her channel, pulled it out and forced it deep again. Soon she was fucking the girl with her tongue, three or four penetrations followed by a quick sweep across her clit.

Arial whimpered helplessly, feeling Ingrid's tongue inside her. Her body was entirely out of her control, consumed by waves of pleasure. The girl's crest came with little warning and as soon as Ingrid felt Arial's climax begin she locked her open mouth on her pussy and lashed her tongue back and forth driving her over the edge.

"Ohfuck!don'tstop!" Arial cried, straining her hips up to meet Ingrid's open mouth.

Arial's hands clawed at the sheets and her hips jerked as the first wave of orgasm struck. Completely unaware, she uttered a high-pitched cry of excitement and completion, repeated over and over as successive waves of pleasure racked her body.

"Ah! Ah! Ahhhhhh!," the younger girl cried, careless of being heard, as wave after wave of joy swept through her.

"Soooogood!" she gasped, her hands cradling Ingrid's head between her legs.

Ingrid continued licking the girl's clit lightly and steadily, rewarded by her cries of pleasure and a flow of fresh fluid from her pussy.

Finally Arial's clit grew too sensitive, her hips stopped bucking and she pulled Ingrid's face away. She guided the older girl up to lie full length on her and their open mouths met in a kiss. Arial tasted herself for the first time, marveling at the mild tang of her own sex.

"Ohmygod that was wonderful!" Arial said, breaking their kiss.

"I loved feeling you come," Ingrid replied, "there's really nothing like it when a girl goes over the edge."

"That happened so fast!" Arial whispered.

"Yeah I could have teased you for awhile, but I got impatient. I wanted to feel you and hear you and taste you coming!"

"I'm embarrassed to admit, but that's the first time somebody has made me come," Arial said.

"Really? I thought you had a high school sweetie."

"Yeah, I did, and we had fun, but he never really got me there."

"His loss. You should have seen your face when you were coming! Totally beautiful."

"Mmm-mmm," Arial sighed, "now I want to do it to you."

"Slow down crazy girl. I like to cuddle and kiss awhile after, and maybe do a little of this," Ingrid whispered, cupping the younger girl's sex and sliding her middle finger inside her. Arial gasped and her hips jerked upward.

"Isn't it your turn now?"

"Babe it's definitely going to be my turn, but we have all night," Ingrid said, stroking her finger from Arial's opening up her moist channel to slide over her clit. She quickly established a rhythm and her palm and fingers were soon drenched in the younger girl's juices.

"Ohmygod!" Arial cried and eagerly pulled Ingrid's face to her breast where her mouth found the nipple and began nibbling and sucking. Jets of pleasure burst from her pussy and her nipple simultaneously, rocketing through her body, leaving her briefly speechless.

"Ungh! Uuungh!" she growled as her second orgasm swept through her spasming body.

"Mygod Ingrid! Fuck!Fuck!FUCK!" Arial cried, gripping a handful of Ingrid's hair as her legs shook and her hips lifted off the bed. "Oh yes keep fucking me! Don't stop!"

It was some time before an exhausted Arial pushed Ingrid's hand away from her pussy and her distended nipple popped out of the older girl's mouth. She laid there limply for several minutes wrapped around with Ingrid's arms and legs.

"God if I'd known sex with girls was this good I would never have waited 'til college," she finally whispered.

"I'll take the compliment," Ingrid said, "But it happens when it happens. I fucked plenty, but never had an orgasm until I was older than you. Now, if you're not too worn out, I need some attention."

"If I get it wrong, you'll tell me, huh?"

"You're not going to get it wrong, baby, because you know what feels good to you and you're gonna do that to me."

Arial smiled in the dim light, guided Ingrid onto her back and tugged her panties down her legs. The freshman looked closely at the older girl's pussy between her widespread legs, a little unsure about tasting that intimate flesh ... but wanting to satisfy Ingrid the way she had been pleased. She laid down full length on top of the older girl, their eyes focused on each other, relishing the feel of soft, warm skin everywhere they touched.

"It feels so natural making love with you."

"Because it *is* natural... making another person feel good."

Arial kissed Ingrid deeply, their tongues twining, then kissed her way down the older girl's neck to her breasts. A few seconds of sucking stiffened each nipple and Ingrid sighed contentedly. Impatient now the freshman laid small kisses down the girl's belly and paused at the rise of her mound. Briefly she rubbed her face into Ingrid's patch of coarse pubes. Then she was poised over the older girl's sex.

"Do you like a finger inside you?" she asked, lightly stroking Ingrid's pussy lips.

"Yes, or two fingers. And don't bother being gentle!"

Arial obeyed sliding a finger into Ingrid's pussy as far as she could, feeling her wetness and warmth, then pulling out and plunging in again. Soon she added a second finger and could hear the wet sounds as her fingers emerged coated with Ingrid's juices.

"Now lick me!" the older girl begged.

So Arial licked Ingrid's pussy from just above her spearing fingers to the beginning of the older girl's pubes. Her exploring tongue parted Ingrid's lower lips and found her clit. She cradled the little bump with her lips and began sucking gently. Sucking, releasing. Sucking, releasing. Ingrid moaned and thrust her hips convulsively.

"Oh FUCK YES! That's it right there! Keep sucking!"

Ingrid was already deeply aroused by driving her student to two strong orgasms, so it wasn't long before she knew she was about to crest.

"Ohmygod! OhmyFUCKINGGOD!" she wailed, and the sensations of Arial's fingers in her pussy and the suction of Arial's lips on her clit drove her over the edge.

"Yes!YES!YES!" she wailed, her hands holding Arial's head. "AAAAaaaahhh!"

Ingrid was in another world, her eyes shut, as waves of pleasure swept through her and her thighs trembled against Arial's cheeks. Her convulsions grew weaker and finally her groans subsided and her legs went limp.

"Come up here," she said. "Come to me," and she pulled Arial up to lie on her, covering her wet face with kisses before stroking her tongue into the younger girl's mouth. She relished the taste of her musk on Arial's lips and tongue.

"Oh baby that was WONderful!" she whispered, "I'm in heaven."

"I'm glad. I SO want you to feel good!"

"Either you're a natural..."

"... or I have a great teacher," Arial said, and they laid that way for a long time sleepily caressing and kissing until they fell asleep in a tangle of arms and legs only to wake up and make love again deep in the night.

THURSDAY MORNING -- THANKSGIVING DAY

"Mom! Mom!"

Blearily Ellen opened her eyes and found Arial shaking her shoulder.

"Mmm what is it?"

"Mom, Dad just called. He's picking me up at noon and I have to spend Thanksgiving at their house!"

The bitter memory of yesterday's call from her ex came flooding back.

"Oh, fuck! I forgot! I'm sorry, honey, but he made me so angry I just blocked the whole thing."

"Well I'm giving Ingrid a tour around town. But we'll be back in plenty of time for Dad to pick me up. But, hey, another thing... I told Dad about Ingrid and he tried not to say 'No,' but it's obvious she won't be welcome there with Celeste's whole family coming. Please could she stay here with you until I get back? I know you guys will find a lot to talk about! Please!"

Ellen hesitated at the thought of spending 24 hours alone with a girl who was fucking her daughter... who had invaded her own bed via a weird, but intense dream. But there was no way she could refuse her daughter's pleading dark eyes.

"All right, but you'll have to explain all this to Ingrid. I don't feel up to discussing your father's issues with somebody outside the family."

"That's okay, Mom, I'll give her the 4-1-1."

"We'll have our Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow night when you're back home."

"Great! Love you! My mouth is watering already," Arial chuckled. "You know Celeste has Thanksgiving dinner catered?"

"I'm aware," Ellen said grimly, and off the girl went, calling for Ingrid to hurry up.

Ellen took a hot, leisurely shower before beginning her Thanksgiving Day, shaving her legs, taking a long time with her hair and noticing her nipples stiffening under her soapy loofah. She was tempted to bring herself off in the warm water, but decided to do it that night in bed where she could be completely relaxed and drift off to sleep after. She tried not to think about the late night sounds she'd heard from Arial's bedroom, or the hours she would be spending with the girl who had obviously fucked her daughter.

Her ex-husband picked Arial up at noon and Ellen was acutely aware of Ingrid watching the uncomfortable scene as she and Roger talked briefly and their daughter tried to dilute the tension with cheerful chatter.

After they left Ellen and Ingrid sat quietly in the living room, both of them reading. Ingrid was wearing a thin sweater over a short black skirt and striped, thigh-high socks. Ellen was in a clingy knit dress and her fuzzy slippers.

"So who cheated?" Ingrid finally said, closing her book and smiling her crooked smile.

"What?"

"Who cheated? I know somebody cheated or the two of you wouldn't be so angry."

"That's it. I'm angry and he doesn't seem bothered at all. And since you ask, he cheated. With his secretary. With the woman now his wife."

"Sorry," Ingrid said shortly. "He looks like a creep."

"On that we agree," Ellen said. She tried to focus on her book, but gave up after a few pages.

"I think I need a drink," she said finally.

"Make me one too?" Ingrid asked. "No minors here, so we can indulge."

"I'll be right back!"

Ingrid and Ellen relaxed in the living room with the girl on the couch and the woman sitting on the rug in front of her, occasionally poking the fire. Ellen started to feel more comfortable with Ingrid as they sipped wine and chatted. But her thoughts still avoided thinking about her daughter and Ingrid twining naked in bed. Then Ingrid brought up the subject herself.

"You must have heard Arial and me last night?"

"Um, uh..." Ellen blushed.

"It's okay," Ingrid said. "It's gotta be weird hearing your daughter going at it with somebody you just met, especially another girl. I'm sorry if we upset you."

"Since you mention it I was a little shocked at first."

"At first?"

"Arial and I have talked about sex a lot... when, how, who... positions, oral, birth control. Babies. I started bringing up the subject when she was in junior high, when boys started to be an issue. I've been very open about the good and the bad. And she told me about it after she gave up her virginity at 16. I accept the idea that she had sex and *will* have sex, but I... I never had any idea she was gay."

"Oh, but she's not gay."

"But she... and you... last night."

"It's a bit complicated, but she likes boys and soon ... at least by next year ... there'll be a guy. I'd bet on an older guy."

"But what about last night?"

"Your ex might be to blame for that. Arial is beginning to feel free enough to explore her needs, but she really doesn't trust guys because she's learned she can't trust her father ... the most important man in her life. She's developed a caution with men that'll go away when she has more experience. Trust me. Besides majoring in Psychology, I've been an RA for two years. I've seen ALL the drama!"

"I can understand giving up guys for a while, I'm in that boat myself," Ellen said. "But does giving up guys mean you start sleeping with girls?"

"Not usually. I don't think Arial is interested in girls in general, but she and I clicked from the day we met. Despite the age difference we feel the same, and laugh about the same things. She's me four years ago, and she wants to be me in four years."

"But you're gay?" Ellen asked.

"I like guys. But there was this beautiful woman I worked with years ago. She was married, but her husband traveled a lot. So one night she invited me to her place and ... it happened. Now ... sometimes a girl catches my eye. But I don't usually do anything when I'm attracted to a girl, especially a girl in my dorm."

"But Arial REALLY caught my eye! I don't know if you've noticed, but she is the whole adorable package! She's smart and funny and sexy in a totally wholesome way. She's also kind and caring and brave. The first time I saw her I couldn't stop staring. In fact, I impulsively hit on her the first week of school, but she didn't even notice.

"Then I hit on her again a couple of weeks later and that time she *did* notice. She pretended she didn't understand what I was saying, but didn't run away screaming. I could tell I'd gotten on her radar, but she needed to think about it.

"I hit on her a third time last weekend and she laughed and gave me this look that said "Try again!" Then she invited me home for Thanksgiving and I knew she'd chosen the time and place."

Silence fell as Ellen developed a new perspective on her daughter as an individual... valued by others... desired as a woman... by another woman in this case. The room suddenly felt too hot.

Ingrid was so casual about the whole thing, so confident, Ellen mused. She glanced at the girl and her gaze drifted to the pale, smooth skin of her thighs between the top of her tall stockings and the hem of her skirt. Then she realized Ingrid was aware of where she was looking and there was that knowing smile again! She quickly shifted her gaze to the fireplace.

"Huh-hmm," she cleared her throat feeling self-conscious. "Do you want to go shopping? A lot of stores are open on Thanksgiving these days."

"No thanks, it's cozy here." Ingrid replied. "I feel too lazy to shop."

"Oh, okay," and Ellen said and sipped her wine.

"The way Arial described you, I thought you sounded uptight, maybe a little controlling."

"Really? I try not to be THAT Mom, but I hope I can keep Arial from making the mistakes I made.

"Oh, I think she's on the right track, but what about you? What's in store for Ellen?"

"I don't know what's in store. I supervise the bookkeeping for our company, but that only takes two days a week. I run a crafts store and make a lot of themed jewelry, y'know, beads and stuff. But I'm always looking for something interesting to do."

"What about men? You've been divorced for, what, four years?"

"I just said I'm looking for things to do, yet I feel like I don't have time to date. And who would want me? I'm 38 and I've got a tummy and my tits aren't perky anymore."

"You have great tits Ellen. In fact I've been trying not to stare."

Ellen gulped a big sip of wine.

"That's nice of you to say, Ingrid, but my mirror doesn't lie."

"Maybe your mirror doesn't lie, but your brain is spinning in the wrong direction. Some people prefer full, natural tits. Big tits are gonna sag a bit. And I've always thought big nipples are just begging to be sucked."

Ellen could feel herself blushing. And she saw that Ingrid was looking directly at her tits, bold and unashamed. She was acutely aware of her breasts lifting with each breath, moving slightly in her bra. She wondered if her nipples were visible. Nervously she wondered if Ingrid was seducing her.

"Would you like more wine?"

"Don't change the subject," Ingrid said softly.

"What was the subject?" Ellen replied, and watched transfixed as Ingrid slid off the couch and sat beside her on the floor. Ingrid leaned towards her and brushed her lips against her cheek while slowly cupping one of her breasts. Ellen sat frozen, eyes closed and breathing hard, while Ingrid lightly kissed her ear, then her cheek, then the corner of her mouth.

It had been too long.

"Is this going where I think it's going?" Ellen whispered, gazing into Ingrid's dark eyes.

"I certainly hope so," Ingrid said, lightly touching her lips to Ellen's.

"I've never... with a girl."

"I'll take care of you. Then just do what you feel."

Ingrid ran a fingertip down Ellen's neck, between her breasts, down her belly and stopped at her mound.