Her Daughter's College Days

Story Info
Mom listens to Daughter's College Days.
3.9k words
4.55
29.6k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Mom calls to check on her college daughter. Daughter shares her college slut ways.

----------------

* Ring * , * Ring * , * Ring *

"Hello."

"Hey, honey, what's my pumpkin doing?" Ann said, as she flung her apron across the chair.

"Mom!"

"I know. Just because you're in college, it doesn't mean I cannot call you 'pumpkin'." Ann sighed, knowing her daughter hated it when she called her that in front of her friends, but deep down Ann knew her daughter loved it.

"What are you doing up so late?"

"I was just trying out some new cupcake recipe and it reminded me of my baby. So, I thought I'd check on you. So, what are you doing up so late?"

"Oh, I do miss your baking. I bet the kitchen smells divine."

The kitchen did smell divine, Ann thought to herself, but it looked like a tornado had been through, a disaster with all the dishes and ingredients all over the place.

"I'll bake your favourite banana cake next time you come down, sweetie. So what are you up to?" Ann asked, looking at all the mess she had to clear.

"Nothing, just studying. How's dad?"

"Oh, he's still at the office. So, how's college? What are you up to these days?" Ann looked at the clock as it was almost midnight.

"Nothing much, just busy with classes. Just the usual."

"Honey, I'm worried about you. You should go out." Ann said, concerned about her daughter.

"Mom, I am doing fine."

"Sweetie, it's a Friday night. Go out with friends, have a few drinks, have some fun," Ann said, as she poured herself another glass of wine. A lot of her weekends seemed to pass by with baking and getting drunk by herself these days.

"Mom, are you asking me to get drunk?"

"No sweetie, just have some fun," Ann laughed.

"Mom, stop."

"Okay, I'll stop." Ann knew not to push her daughter too much. There was a moment of silence before Ann asked, "So are you interested in any boys?"

"Mom, no. We are not going there."

"What? I'm just asking," Ann teased, with a laugh. She knew from the tone of Emma's voice that her daughter had something on her mind.

"Mom, I'm not discussing this with you."

"Baby, you know you can talk to me about anything, right?" Ann said, in her calm motherly voice.

"Yes, mom. But this is just so—"

"What is it? You can tell me." Ann pressed.

"Okay, okay, Mom. But promise, you won't tell dad."

"I promise. I won't tell your father."

"There is this boy in my class. We have gone out a few times."

"Is he cute?" Ann asked with a laugh. Ann knew she was a bit tipsy after her third glass of wine.

"Mom!"

"What? I'm just asking."

"Yes, he is cute but—"

"But what, honey?" Ann asked curiously.

"He is a good guy but not that good in... You know."

"You mean, in bed?" Ann gently asked, not to scare away her daughter from the topic.

"Yes, he doesn't satisfy... his penis isn't... you get the point."

"I know, sometimes it's hard to express yourself without sounding dirty or vulgar. You are an adult now. I want you to be able to talk freely with me, sweetheart," Ann said, hoping to make her daughter more comfortable.

"Really, mom?"

"Yes, honey. I know how frustrating it is, not being able to express yourself or being able to share things with someone. It's okay to say 'cock' or 'pussy' or 'fuck'. It's okay, even if it sounds dirty. It can be our little secret, just don't say it around your dad. You know how he is." Growing up, Ann was never close with her mother or couldn't share anything without being judged, so she worked hard at being open-minded about her daughter's choices, and encouraged her to talk freely without being restricted or judged.

"Oh, thanks mom. You're the coolest. I'm just having too much fun to just commit to one guy."

"What do you mean, too much fun, sweetie?" Ann asked curiously.

"You know the usual, boys."

"You mean?" Ann knew exactly what Emma meant, but wanted to be sure.

Emma was always quite conservative when she was at home, but recently in her last year in college there had been quite a transformation when she last visited. Her dresses were shorter, her hair was dyed, and she even had a small tattoo on her lower back. She knew her friend, Lisa, was being quite an influence on her, but still Lisa did seem well mannered, except for the one time when she playfully spanked Emma's ass for saying something silly. Ann noticed them sharing a heated glance, before rushing to Emma's room. She knew it was just a phase and didn't think too much of it.

"Yes, there are just so many of them... Why settle down for one. My friends are all... you know, experimenting."

"Experimenting?" Anna said, as all her wild college days flashed before her eyes.

"Yes, You know, like blowjobs and rimming."

"Rimming? Like guys licking you back there?" Ann said, surprised. She didn't expect Emma to be so open about her sex life, but she guessed for this generation it was not a big deal. She didn't want to seem nosy, but wanted to ensure Emma was safe.

"Yes, but not just them. I enjoy rimming, too."

"You enjoy rimming?"

"It's like what you said mom. 'Whatever guys can do, we can do it and we can do it better than them.' So, if he's going to rim my ass, I'll rim him, too."

"You mean, you are licking a guy's ass?"

"Yes, mom. In fact, I think I am really good at it, too. I have even made guys cum from just tongue-fucking their asses. All these guys call me the best ass-licking slut in college."

"Tongue-fucking their ass? Best ass-licking slut? Baby, is all this rimming really necessary?" Ann said, in shock at Emma's admission—but couldn't blame her because Ann knew from whom she got her slut gene from.

"Mom, How can they finger fuck my ass if they doesn't rim me to relax."

"What do you mean? Finger fuck your ass?"

"You know to prepare you for anal sex."

"You're having anal sex?" Ann asked, remembering her first time doing anal was also with her college boyfriend.

"Mom, are you okay? You sound out of breath."

Ann realised she was breathing heavily and was shocked when she looked down to see herself slowly pressing against the kitchen counter edge. She could feel her damp panties, as she slowly rocked against the counter without realising it. Ann was tipsy, horny, and tried recalling the last time her husband had touched her. She felt guilty for getting turned on listening to her daughter's slutty ways, but didn't want to stop.

"It's nothing, honey. Go on."

"Mom, this is why I did not want to talk about this. See you are freaking out."

"No, no. You just caught me by surprise, that's all."

"Yes, mom. What do you do when you have your period, or have a threesome?"

"You're having threesomes?" Ann said, now consciously humping the counter a little faster, trying to feel that pressure against her clit.

"Yes, mom. What do you do when more than one guy is hitting on you? You can't just turn one down. I mean, what if the other guy is 'THE' guy, you know, like your soulmate or something. You wouldn't want me to miss out, right."

"Baby, I doubt you are going to meet your soulmate in a threesome."

"Oh come on, mom. I think it would be the perfect way to judge a guy or, you know, compare two guys. If he's bigger, better, and does he care about your needs more, or if he's the jealous type for not getting to fuck your pussy first when they spit roast you."

"Fuck, You're getting spit-roasted?" Ann said, breathily.

"Mom, Did you just say fuck?"

"Well, it's only fair since you get to say all those dirty words."

"I guess you have a point."

"So, you were saying something about a threesome," Ann said, trying to hold the phone and get the right angle for humping the counter.

"Yes, mom. There are only so many things you can do in a threesome."

"What do you mean, only so many things?"

"Yeah, you know, being spit-roasted, double penetrated, double vaginal, double anal."

"Double anal? Is that even possible?"

"Yes, mom. The first time I had to take those two huge cocks up my ass, I thought of you."

"Of me, why?"

"I thought of what you said to me, 'Things may sometimes seem so impossible, but I can always take it.' You always believed in me. Thank you, mom."

"Fuck, I didn't mean it... you're welcome, I guess." Ann said, frantically humping the counter and starting to sweat.

"Sometimes they fuck my pussy and ass so hard, I'm so sore, I can't walk the next day. But Lisa really helps. Mom, what are you doing? You really sound out of breath."

"Fuck, just hold on a second, baby; let me put you on speaker. I'm just clearing things up a bit before your father gets back." Ann lied as she put the phone on speaker mode and left it on the counter.

"Oh, okay, that makes sense."

"Lisa, your roommate?"

"Yes, mom, her soft tongue against my sore pussy lips feels so good."

"You mean... Lisa and you?" Ann was getting more desperate, so she pulled her dress around her waist and slipped her panties down to her knees. The direct contact with the countertop felt so good against her pussy, she almost groaned out loud.

"Yes, mom. She is so good at eating pussy. Sometimes we lose track of time, in a sixty-nine position, just licking each other's creamy pussy and ass for hours."

"Sixty-nine position?"

"Oh, and all those guys and girls she brings in. It's like watching live porn everyday."

"Live porn everyday? She doesn't mind you watching while she does it?"

"Oh she is quite the exhibitionist, mom. Besides it's hard to ignore when your roommate is fucking the latest sorority member up her ass and the whole room is reeking of sweat and sex, and hearing them moaning and grunting like animals."

"Oh Fuck!" Ann said, with her pussy getting the right attention. With her hands free, thanks to the speaker phone, her aching nipples begged to be touched. Ann slipped the straps off her dress and wasn't wearing a bra; she pinched her nipple while grinding into the counter edge.

"Mom, are you there?"

"Yes, honey. Sorry, don't you think this is just too much sex and you might get bored of—" Ann asked, in a moment of clarity.

"I know what you mean, mom. Yes, sometimes it does feel like too much sex, and it becomes so routine; just having all those cocks over and over again."

"Honey, I mean sex is supposed to be exciting and—"

"I know exactly what you mean, mom. That's why I try different things to spice things up."

"Spice things up, like how, honey?"

"You know, like handjobs in the lecture halls or blowjobs in the library, or even flashing the professors."

"You're flashing your professors? Sweetie, you could be expelled."

"Oh, not all of them, mom. But trust me some of them really, really enjoy it."

"What do you mean?"

"You remember that strict professor, Mrs. Jones. She had asked to see me in her office after class. I was scared at first."

"What happened?"

"Can you believe when I walked into her office, she was on her knees begging me to lick my pussy. She even begged me to punish her, to spank her ass for being such a naughty professor."

"Fuck. Your professor was on her knees?"

"And fuck, can she eat ass. She loves getting fucked with a strap-on, just begging to be degraded and humiliated."

"You fucked your professor with a strap-on?"

"And the next time, I couldn't believe it, mom, a grown woman, old enough to be my mother, just spread her ass cheeks and begged me to ream her shithole. Fuck, I even invited Lisa. We had that horny milf bitch squealing like a pig all night."

"Oh fuck, you made her squeal?" Ann looked around the counter desperate for something to fill her. She loved anal sex, but her husband was a little reluctant. She grabbed a huge dollop of butter and reached around applying it to her asshole. She slowly slipped two fingers up her ass.

"Oh, she is a total freak, mom. She begs me to fist her married cunt, while calling her mommy. Can you imagine me just pumping my whole fist in and out of her gaping pussy while calling her a dirty mommy-slut. Fuck it was so hot."

"You fisted her gaping pussy?" Ann groaned, picturing the scene as she added another finger in her ass.

"Yes mom. It was so fucking hot."

"So fucking hot?" Ann was almost at the edge of an orgasm and knew had to slow down. She considered finishing more comfortably in her bed, but knew she wouldn't have enough time to change the sheets before her husband got home. She looked at her reflection on the refrigerator—she looked like a crazy woman in heat. She was covered in sweat, her dress bunched around her waist, straps pulled down revealing her tits, and her panties around her knees.

"Thanks for calling mom. It just feels so good to be able to talk to someone about all of this."

"Sure, anytime, sweetie."

"You know, I actually wanted to ask you something."

"What is it, honey?"

"Can I go to our beach house for the weekend with Lisa?"

"A weekend trip to our beach house. Sure, sweetie. It would be so beautiful this time of the year. You deserve a break."

"Thanks mom. I know you would understand, but can you not tell dad about it?"

"Why don't you want your dad to know about it, honey?"

"Well, you know we had all those security cameras installed after the break-in last year."

"Yes, I know baby. Your dad really did spend quite a bit on those security systems. You know, We can even monitor those cameras from our phones."

"Yes, I know mom. That's why I'm concerned. Can you somehow just make sure he doesn't check those cameras this weekend."

"Oh, I understand, honey. We all do need our privacy. You need to take time for yourself."

"Thanks, mom, but I'm not sure I would get so much time by myself on this trip."

"Why not, honey?"

"Well, you know, dad is not as open as you are. I don't think he would approve of all the boys."

"All the boys, What do you mean, honey?"

"Lisa's boyfriend and some of his friends from the football team are coming as well."

"Boyfriend and friends, like how many?"

"I guess about six of them."

"Two girls and six guys. That sounds like trouble, honey."

"Oh, of course, we are going there to have a gangbang, mom. You know how tiny our college dorm rooms are. There is just not enough space for so many guys to move around and the noise complaints. So, we thought it would be more convenient at our beach house."

"You mean, with all these boys."

"Yes mom, I have always been curious for so long about how it would feel to have my ass and pussy fucked by cock after cock."

"Cock after cock." Ann grabbed the beater with the wooden handle and slowly inserted it up her ass.

"To be used like a three-holed fuck slut. To be fucked air-tight."

"Fucked air-tight?" Ann groaned, as she got comfortable with the wooden handle up her ass and slowly fucked her ass with it.

"You know, a cock in each of your holes, your pussy, ass, and mouth. Fuck, I can't wait."

"But six boys—"

"I know, mom. I would probably jerk off two cocks with my hands and maybe let the last guy fuck my tits."

"Baby, that would be so—"

"So hot, right mom. I know. I bet they would want us to put on a show for them."

"Put on a show?"

"Just imagine Lisa and me naked in the centre of the room, licking each other's wet pussy and ass in a sixty-nine position. All these guys with their cocks out, just jerking off, watching us with those lust-filled eyes, like animals in heat."

"Oh fuck, that would be so wrong," Ann groaned, as she humped the counter faster, feeling her clit get nudged against the counter edge, pinched her nipple hard and fucked her ass harder.

"So wrong, but it would feel so good; right, mom. I bet they would fuck us in every position and every place in the beach house. Being fucked by cocks from all directions. Being used like cock sleeves, passed around like fuck dolls, just bouncing from one cock to another."

"Honey, that sounds so dirty..." Ann grunted, on the edge of her orgasm.

"Mom, these guys are never satisfied with dirty, they want it to be filthy, and really nasty."

"How filthy, baby?"

"They love it when I call them 'daddy'."

"Oh fuck."

"They love it when I beg them to ream my shithole."

"Oh shit!"

"They love it when we degrade ourselves. 'Fuck me like a bimbo slut. Please use me like

your anal whore, cock sleeve, cum-rag.'"

"Fucking fuck!" Ann groaned, moving faster.

"They love to cum on our faces, just imagine cock after cock coating your sweet daughter's face with sticky cum. They love it when we swap cum, just drooling that thick cum all over each other's tits and even sucking the cum out of each other's pussy and ass. Can you imagine my best friend, Lisa, squatting over my face, grunting, farting, and splattering that thick load of cum on my face and into my hungry mouth."

"Oh my fucking god. Fucking fuck," Ann moaned, as she orgasmed. She was literally balancing her body on the counter with her cunt smashed against the counter edge. Her ass cheeks clenching around the wooden handle and her legs off the ground trembling. She slowly recovered and saw the mess she had created on the counter with her creamy pussy juice.

"Baby, that would be so extreme—" Ann said, trying to catch her breath.

"Extremely satisfying. I know, mom. I want them to wreck my ass and pussy. I want them to use me so hard that I can't walk straight for a week. Thank you so much for letting me do this mom. I was so worried you wouldn't agree."

"Baby, that just sounds so—"

"So much fun; right, mom."

Ann took a deep breath and relaxed her breathing. She unclenched her ass and the wooden handle slipped out landing on the floor covered in butter and her ass juice.

"What was that mom?"

"Oh, nothing baby. I just dropped the beater by mistake," Ann said, trying to cover up.

"Oh, okay."

"I guess, you're right. Have fun and don't worry about your father. I'll think of something, like delete the app from his phone or something."

"Thank you, mom. You're the best."

"Don't you forget that. And when exactly are you going to the beach house?"

"Next weekend."

"Okay, sure honey. I'll watch the cameras... I mean I'll ensure no one watches the cameras," Ann said, quickly correcting herself, making a note to clear her schedule for that weekend.

"Thanks, mom, you're the best."

"College does sound exciting these days."

"Oh mom. It's never too late. I know you always wanted to try fashion design. Maybe you can join the local college. I know they have an excellent program there."

"I don't know, honey."

"Oh come on, mom. With me and Jason off to college, you must be so lonely. You should do something. I would be so proud of you."

"But don't you think I'm too old? Would I really fit in?"

"Oh mom, guys these days are obsessed with milfs and you definitely qualify."

"Oh honey, you're just saying that. You really think these young guys would be interested in me that way?" Ann asked curiously. She loved the idea of getting so much attention. Her pussy was still sensitive from her last orgasm, but she slowly ran her fingers through her wet, slick folds.

"Oh mom, all that time you spend in the gym and watching your diet. Lots of guys see our vacation photo on my study table and assume you're my sister."

"Oh, that picture of me in that yellow bikini." Ann remembered that photo. She and her husband had fought that morning and she wanted to piss him off. It was one of her skimpiest bikinis and she loved the attention she got from all the guys and even some women.

"Yes, mom. Some have even shown quite an interest."

"Shown an interest, how, baby?" Ann slowly rubbed her sensitive clit.

"You know, asked if they can fuck both us sisters, together."

"Oh fuck. Honey, that is taboo and so wrong. Did you tell them that I'm your mother?" Ann groaned, as she took her clit between two fingers, slowly pinching and jerking her sensitive clit.

12