Her Dirty Little Secret Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She suddenly placed her hands against my chest, attempting to push me away, but only succeeded in pushing herself back a few steps. "W- wait, what are you talking about?" she asked, looking up into my eyes, confusion clouding hers. I cocked my head a bit, wondering if she was joking, but no, she was completely perplexed.

"Why are you out here?" If she wasn't told of my 'reassignment' then my question was, what was the reason of her being here? Why was she waiting for me? She ducked her head, forgetting her own question and stared intently at her black riding boots as they worried at the edge of a marble block.

"Mother said... that...that you wanted to...do something with me." Her neck, face, and ears were redder than her mother's hair, and she kept glancing up at me, then away. Every time she looked up at me though, I could read in her eyes exactly what she thought it was that I 'wanted to do with her'. She was absolutely right.

"Well, the Lady Yunê told me something a bit different. She...promoted me I guess, to being your 'personal assistant'." Yanê's eyes widened and those deliciously full lips parted ever so slightly in surprise as she absorbed what I had just said. I stepped forward again, inhaling her sweet perfume once more. "So, milady...was there something you...wanted me to do with you?" I asked in a whisper, inching closer to her.

Yanê shook from head to toe. Surprise, fear, desire, indecision; all these emotions played in her heart and across her features in a myriad display. All the while she was rooted to that spot her, blue eyes locked to his dark ones as he drew ever closer. "Oh gods he's going to kiss me!" she thought. Her heart beat even faster as he brought his head down, she could see the intent in the gleam of his eyes. She didn't know if she could handle this.

The warmth she had felt when her mother had spoken to her about him this morning began to spread further down, turning into the same fire that she had felt the last time they were this close. She wouldn't deny him...she couldn't; like he had control of some integral part of her being she had no way to stop him, if he wanted her. Oh, how she wanted him to want her.

Fire raced through her as his eyes began to gently close, and her eyes followed; she didn't need to see him, she felt him. Felt his warmth, a flame burning through her body, freezing her and melting her all at the same time. Felt his control as he slid his hands up her arms, stilling the tremble in her body. Felt his desire as he pressed into her, stealing her heart and every thought she had.

She was getting dizzy; her breaths came too quick. She wanted to move away...she wanted to press forward...Oh, gods how she wanted... The fire spread further down, and started to seep out, soaking her undergarments.

That first touch was just a graze, his lips sliding over hers. It was like diving into ice water. It was like burning in the sun. It was...they were... As he slid away, breaking that divine contact she gave a small whine, no more than a breath. A plea to stop...a cry to continue.

Then he was on her, claiming her, consuming her. She gave a gasp and it came out more of a moan. He took from her and she gave to him. She wanted to take for herself, take from him, but her body was as blank as her mind, only doing as his lips commanded of her. She felt his tongue slid forward and instinctively she opened up to him, and then she tasted him for the first time...

Boom! They separated as if the sound had been a shockwave between them, looking over where Inir had just entered. Her deep complexion drained from her face along with her blood. "Lady Yanê? Devon...! Oh...oh,my..." Just like that, everything shattered. Yanê ran.

I had known. From the moment I had asked her what she wanted I had known...hell from our time in the hayloft I had known. Yanê was so innocent; if I pressed the issue, I knew she would have caved. It was so...she was so... and then...Inir. "Devon I am so sorry." Inir said, covering her mouth.

"No, you're not." I said without looking at her, and took off after Yanê, leaving Inir there, that same little smile still on her face. I wanted to take a belt to her. She was supposed to be like a sister to Yanê. She knew what this would do to that woman, and yet she was going to sit there...and smile.

I made it to the doors and looked around, the stables to the left, and further in that direction was the personal garden of Lady Yunê. Yunê was probably there now, and I briefly considered going for her help, or maybe advice. Hell, perhaps Yanê had gone there herself, seeking a mother's comfort. I discarded each of those thoughts as quickly as I had them.

To my right, was the barn and supply building for the animals. The barn, where I had teased Yanê, and caught the first glimpse of her real self. That was just yesterday, too. Damn that felt like weeks now. She would not be there, knowing she would be trapping herself.

Behind them and extending all the way behind the castle was nothing but woods, and foliage. Those trees supplied much of the fuel for the fireplaces and the wood stove. A little magic, a bit of energy, and a tree would grow perfect pieces of firewood just for the caster. I hadn't believed it until I saw it.

Directly in front of me was the fifteen-foot tall wood and steel doors that I had entered upon my arrival. They had not been opened but a few times since. She definitely did not head out them, but for those who knew this place those doors were not the only way out.

As I scanned the grounds my gut clenched; I had to find her, and soon. It wasn't the fact that I had been basically told to do any of this. The truth was I actually genuinely felt something for this woman, and I knew how she felt about me. I also knew just how impulsive she could be. I noticed a bit of green moving along the edge of the forest and took off, skirting the supply depot before making a dash for the last place I saw her.

I picked up her trail quickly enough; I was used to tracking the stealthiest of prey, and the greatest of predators, a woman with no hunting skills of her own was child's play. I tracked her heading straight through the forest, my mood darkening as I began to have suspicions. when I reached the wall I cursed. I saw fresh mud caked on a stone ladder ascending the wall...my heart sank. She had climbed over the wall. I couldn't follow her.

Yunê had enough of the gardening done for the day, she decided. Her golden skin was coated in a layer of sweat from working this little stretch of land she tended. It was tedious and dirty work, and she could easily have one of the servants do it, but she liked the work, and the satisfaction of doing something she could look at and say, "This was done by my hands."

As she walked back toward the castle, admiring the solid and impregnable feel of the dark stone walls, a sweet heat lifted within her, centered on thoughts she had refused to acknowledge. Shaking her head she diverted her path, walking around to the side of the castle. She was a High Elf, head of the Elwonê Clan, as prim and proper as they come. She thought of her daughter Yanê, and the things she would be doing right about now.

Yunê chuckled remembering the look on her daughter's face as she told her that her slave Devon had 'wanted to do things with her'. There were definitely some strong feelings growing there. Yunê could see that much in her daughter with ease. Initially, she had not wanted to push things, had wanted to let things be.

After yesterday, however, after Yanê had come back downstairs from her room, Yunê had known then. There was something that was just so obvious about it...the look in her eyes; the smell on her body...Yunê knew then it was time to give a slight push. Sometimes her daughter was just too innocent.

Perhaps she shouldn't have. She shook her head and quickened her pace as the heat grew. She stepped into the trees. Yes, she was a High Elf, as prim and proper as they come, but sometimes it was best to push...just like it was best at times to let nature run its own course.

Lady Yunê found the familiar area she had made long ago. Taking a few deep breaths she allowed the heat to rise. A fire ignited within her, and Lady Yunê began to dance.

Yanê walked for several minutes screaming at herself, cursing herself, and just generally berating herself. Why did she run? She could have ordered Inir away, she could have told Devon to go with her to her room. She could have...she could have cried. Right then, right there she could have sobbed, sitting at the top of the wall where no one ever came. She wanted to die there.

It was illegal; against Elvish law for an elf to have any relationship with a human.

To have sex with one was punishable by death.

She couldn't understand it, how everything was getting so messed up! Êul had bedded Devon; she knew that. Somewhere deep inside her an evil, dark force wanted Êul to be punished for that; wanted to punish Êul for that, she settled for kicking the stone rampart. What really ate at her was that, because Êul was a slave, she could have him. No one cared if a slave was BROKEN; there were plenty of things a slave could still do, and body slaves were actually pretty common.

Yanê, however, she was the daughter of Lady Yunê, heir to the third largest financial empire in the Elvish Republic. She had expectations, she had duties, she had...shackles. She had shackles no different than Devon himself. They may have been made of gold and jewels, but she was as much a slave as the human she loved.

Yanê's head came up. She loved him...it was the first time she had gotten the guts to admit that to herself. In that moment, her heart became calmed, as it had not been since he had appeared, and had given her the stole hairpin. Her fingers unconsciously went to the beautiful pin. It was a perfect representation of him...of them. It was beautiful, but illegal, not acceptable, against all morals of her people. Her heart was calm, but her mind still raced.

She had had idle fantasies of him when he had saved her; ones of him ignoring elvish law, marching into her room one night and stealing her away, escaping the castle, and running away with her; ravaging her tiny body on a lone hill under the full moon. She had left her door unlocked each night the first week after her mother had dismissed his guards. Breath held, waiting for him to show. Then she realized how childish she was when he had attempted to escape without her.

She had felt his pain as mother let him burn for his crime, leaving the 'FyreBlõõd' spell active even after they had drug him, screaming back into the castle. She had thought it pity, hadn't realized her true feelings, when she argued with her mother to release the spell, even going as far as trying to break the enchantment herself. She had been backhanded for that.

Being slapped hadn't hurt though; all she could think about at the time was, "why didn't you want to take me with you?" Again, childish, but that was how she had felt. Then when he did finally recover he never tried another escape attempt, and she realized her fantasy was just that...a fantasy. So she started teasing him, trying to get his attention, and with what happened at the barn, what had just happened in the Hall...yeah, she got it.

She could still feel him, even now. His hands sliding up her arms, and settling against her back. His fingers gliding up her neck, caressing her cheek, and twining in her hair. His lips...claiming hers, burning through all caring, wiping her mind clean. Yanê's skin burned at all the places he had touched her, like a scorching reminder of the illicit contact she had with him, but also that no matter what, she was his. She brought her fingers to her burning lips, scared for a moment that her fingers would be singed by the fire she still felt on her lips.

Heavy footfalls sounded below her, pulling her from her musings with the breath of a dangerous beast. She peered cautiously over the edge, but saw nothing. Yanê shivered at the sound that it had made, wondering what kind of animal could sound like that. She looked back at the castle, where Devon was, and knew if he were here he would follow the beast; if only to make sure it wasn't a threat to anyone. The sound had come from her right; back the way she had come. She turned to her left, toward where the sound had receded. She had to catch up.

I turned to my right, and followed the wall, hoping to find some mark that she had come back; that she hadn't left the castle. As seconds turned to minutes, however, I found myself moving faster and faster, until I was running as hard as I could, though I didn't know why. My footfalls and ragged breaths became all I could hear, masking the harsh beating in my chest, as I searched the wall for any markings that she had climbed back down.

I ran through the small, empty space between the tree trunks and the wall, leaping over fallen limbs, and forcing my way through the brush. Snapping limbs became a slower cadence to the sound of my steps, as I smashed through the undergrowth. Eventually, however the strain forced me to slow down, or risk injury.

As I slowly slipped through a particularly dense set of bushes, a noise floated on the wind around me. It sounded as if something was moving around in a small clearing right ahead of me. A rhythm began to distinguish itself in the movement.

Shff...shff...thump, criiick, thump. I stealthily crept forward, wondering what I was hearing. I had never heard such noise from any animal I had ever tracked. I moved around a large thick tree coming into a small opening in the forest. My jaw dropped. A small shirt sat draped over a limb before me, but it was the last thing on my mind, as I stared at its owner.

Lady Yunê was dancing right in front of me. The shff sounds were of her feet sliding over the leaves on the forest floor. The thumps were from when her feet came down hard on the roots and leaves from one move or the other. The criiicks were from when her hands would trail along the trunk of a tree, spinning around it, or gripping it as she danced.

All of this was only noticed by the farthest reaches of my mind. What had my full, undivided attention was the beautiful Lady before me. The dance she was doing was purely seductive; gyrating her hips, sliding her hands up her naked stomach, caressing her voluptuous globes, even the look on her face expressed nothing but desire. As I watched, my heart slamming against my chest, her hands slid down her sides, pushing her long skirt down her hips as she undulated her whole body.

The skirt fell, pooling at her feet, and with an artistic kick she sent it fluttering through the air, landing on the branch by her shirt. She was completely bare and her smooth, golden skin darkened just the slightest bit at the junction of her legs. I noticed her eyes were closed, as she continued her titillating dance. I found myself moving closer as she went on, drawn by the erotic sight before me.

Her moves seemed to be formed only to increase her own arousal. Her thighs rubbed together with each twist or move. Her hands never strayed too far from her lithe body, always seeming to caress her breasts or to move along her abs, or slide between her thighs. The longer she danced the more ragged her breath became, though I doubted it was from her getting tired.

On the contrary the more she danced, the faster she moved, the rougher her movements became. She began to fully grope and tweak her nipples, giving breathy moans as she sped up. Her fingers would dig into her flesh with hard, rough fingers instead of soft, gentle caresses. Sweat coated her luscious body. She started biting her lip, and my mouth went dry.

I moved forward, out of the bushes and into the clearing, watching as her dance began to falter. Her feet moved less and less, her hips began moving in the same undulations as the fingers rubbing her slit. She leaned against the smooth bark of a tree, one hand glued to her nipple, twisting, pulling, groping, and tweaking herself into a higher frenzy.

Her body slid down, dropping to her knees as her fingers continued their assault. Her breathing began to hitch, her rhythm started to falter. Her body continued to writhe as she got closer and closer to climax. More moans slipped between her clenched teeth as wet, slapping sounds came from between her legs. Her eyes opened.

My breath was just as ragged as hers as I stood just a few feet in front of her. Her gasp was as much from pleasure as surprise, when her fingers slid from between her nether lips. "Devon!" Her body was like a fire, hypnotic, even as she stood up on trembling knees. I was standing between her and her clothes, but her eyes never left me. "I thought you and Yanê would be-"

"Is that what you were thinking of?" I don't know where the words came from, my mind was on lockdown, I couldn't think. "Imagining me ravaging your daughter's innocent body?" I took a few steps forward, placing myself right in front of her. " Or was it yours?" I whispered.

She went to step past me, defiance in every muscle. My body ached for her, and of its own accord my hand reached over, seizing her arm and pulling her back to me. Her gasp this time was of nothing but surprise, but I could see desire running rampant behind her eyes when she looked up at me. "I'll burn you..." the words brought back the memory of Yanê in the barn.

"I'll scream..." she had said in the exact same tone her mother was using now...one that held no conviction what-so-ever. I found that same smile on my face again. Yunê trembled at the sight, and I couldn't help my grin spreading even wider.

"Go ahead..." I whispered in the same dark tone I had used yesterday. "You know the invocation. Do it. Scorch my body, because if you don't..." I slid a hand leisurely up her side until I cupped her full C-cup breasts, my thumb brushing the nipple. Her hands snapped up, grabbing my wrist, but it didn't pull it away. "I am going to take yours."

I finished my statement looking directly into her eyes. I watched the war being fought in her body. The desire, unfulfilled, raging for more contact. The defiance, desperately beating at her to stop this. "Devon," she spoke, looking at my chest, her words no more than a whisper, "Stop-"

"Stop me." I fired back, my grin still in place. I knew if she wanted, I'd be screaming in pain. If she wanted to stop this, I knew all it would take was a word. That is why my smile was still there; because I knew no matter how many times she denied it...Yunê wanted this.

"STOP FUCKING TEASING ME!" My head snapped back in surprise as she looked at me, her eyes consumed in a flaming desire. My grin spread across my entire face. "Do your damn duty, slave." She growled, pulling my hand closer to her body, enveloping her tit with my fingers. There was no hesitation, no denial...only desire in her eyes now. My heart hammered at the look she gave me.

"Yes, mistress." I growled back into her ear, before sliding down to suck on her neck. With an audible intake of breath, Yunê released my wrist, one hand sliding down my arm to grip my shoulder; the other tangled itself in my hair. I played with her nipple with one hand, the other reached down, grabbing hold of her firm ass cheek, pulling her to me as I began to nibble on her earlobe. "I said stop teasing me, dammit!" she nearly screamed.

I chuckled for a moment, backing off. I glanced down, and could see her excitement running down her thighs, dripping onto the leaves beneath her. Damn, she was wet. On instinct I began trailing kisses down her body, heading slowly for my goal. "What are you-" Yunê's questioning face turned to surprise as she realized what I was about to do. "Gods save meeee-" Yunê's words collapsed into a high pitch squeal as I ran my tongue from the bottom of her tight slit all the way to the top, not pushing past her soaked lips but stroking them instead. I looked up at her as I made a second pass, her head was thrown back in rapture, so I dipped between her folds and just slightly grazed the tiny nub at the top of her heat.