Her Dominant Boss

Story Info
Sandra teases her boss just a little too much.
5.8k words
4.01
74.6k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra was in love with her boss. Well, if she wasn't in love with him, she was definitely in lust with him. She looked across the desk at Jon Willingdon: she was his personal assistant. They were in their daily morning meeting, where he outlined all he required of her to do for the day. She was taking notes but was also checking him out.

He was 6 foot, 2 inches with broad shoulders, strong arms, and a narrow waist. She knew that he worked out often, as he used the company gym. He had chocolate brown eyes, high cheekbones, and a strong jaw. His coffee-brown skin was the smoothest and most flawless she had ever seen. It was just not fair for one man to be so beautiful.

Sandra had been working for him for the last two years, and it seemed that with each day, she wanted him more and more. She tried to compensate for this by acting as cool, poised, and professional as she could, as she knew that she could never have him. The reason? She was a married woman.

She had started dating Peyton when she was 16 and married him at 18, right after graduation. He was the only lover she has ever had. Now, 9 years later, it seems as if the romance is dead. When she tried to make an effort, by dressing up and making romantic dates with him, he seemed uninterested. He would much prefer drinking with his buddies or watching sports. Whenever there was any type of sporting event on tv, she would cease to exist for him. There was nothing she could do to get his attention away.

Physically, when she compared her husband with her boss, her husband definitely came up short. Years of beer-drinking had given him a gut that is ever-increasing. His boyish cuteness had faded awhile back, and he was already starting to lose his hair. The passion of their sex life had fizzled out as well. He often wasn't interested, and when he was, he would neglect foreplay, cum after only a minute or two, then roll over and go to sleep. She would end up being more frustrated after.

After coming to work for Jon, Sandra would fantasize about having wild sex with a faceless black man. Over time, she realized the random black man became Jon. Now, she can't help but imagine, on a daily basis, what it would be like with him. He had a forceful, dominant personality that helped him succeed in the business world, and she had always pictured him bringing that into the bedroom as well.

Consciously or subconsciously, she would buy feminine attire for work that would enhance her looks. Even if nothing could ever happen between her and Jon, she still wanted to look her best for him. She had long, dark brown hair that she usually left down in soft waves, and she wore clothes that showed off her curves. Lately, she wore more and more daring clothes: tops that were too tight or too low and skirts that were increasingly shorter. At her desk or around others, she would wear a blazer or a sweater on top, but it would come off when she was alone with Jon.

She was alone with him now, and she had undone another button on her tight blouse before coming into his office. She turned her eyes back down to her notes as she continued writing, crossing her legs as she did so. Her skirt rode up a couple of inches, baring more of her smooth, creamy thigh. She hoped he saw but didn't look up to check.

He dismissed her when he was finished. "Okay," she said as she rose from her seat. "Your first meeting is with Martin Langford in 15 minutes, and I'll get you another coffee." He nodded. She poured him a cup and added one sugar, as he liked it, and placed it down in front of him. She leaned down to do so, showing even more of her cleavage. Again, she didn't look up to see if he noticed. She left his office to go back to her desk.

Soon after, they received the news that an important deal that they have been working on for months was in danger of falling through. The other company had heard some unpleasant rumours and wanted to back out. Jon spent the day on the phone and in meetings, trying to do damage control. By late afternoon, he was yelling and snapping at most people who went in his office. Sandra gave sympathetic looks to a variety of company employees who were unlucky enough to be the receiving end of Jon's temper. She got barked at as well, but it didn't bother her. She knew how stressed he was.

By 5pm, it was obvious that they were nowhere near the end of their work day. Sandra called her husband to let him know that she had to stay late. Peyton sounded indifferent.

A few hours later, things were starting to wind down. She stepped into Jon's office, and saw that he was finally alone and off the phone. His suit jacket was off, cuffs and collar undone, with his sleeves rolled up baring strong forearms. He was sitting back in his chair with his eyes closed. He looked tired but still very sexy.

She approached him. "Sorry, Jon, I just have one more document for you to sign." She leaned down to put the paperwork on his desk.

"For fuck's sake! I've had enough," he growled at her and grabbed her by the arm.

She was shocked; he had never laid a finger on her. "What are you talking about?!"

He indicated to your breasts, which were threatening to spill out of her top. "I'm sick of you teasing me!"

She gasped. She had actually forgotten about her revealing top. She had put her sweater on when he developed his bad mood but had taken it off when she got warm.

"N-no! I never meant to-"

"Don't deny it, you slut! You've been strutting around here in tight clothes, bending over all the time to show me your big tits and round ass. I'm finally going to give you what you've been asking for." She was trying to pull her blouse together, but he stopped her and pulled each side apart. Buttons popped off and flew every which way. He leered down at her breasts in her barely-there bra, which he also quickly removed.

She cried out when her breasts were released, bouncing from the force he used to pull her bra away. She tried to cover herself, but he took ahold of her wrists in one of his large hands and held them up to feast his eyes on her breasts. They were large, round, with no hint of sag to them. Her nipples were dark and the size of silver half-dollars. He used his other hand to slap her tits. She cried out, but their bounce and sway delighted him. He then reached up to fondle her tits. She tried to pull her hands away, but he was a lot stronger. She didn't try too hard anyway. This was her ultimate fantasy coming true, but guilt ate at her.

"No, no, no, no! Please stop!" She pleaded.

"Don't tell me you don't want this."

"B-but I'm married!"

"Well, then, your husband isn't doing a good job of giving what you need." He was right! How did he know? She closed her eyes to savour the feel of his hand on her tits, his fingers tweaking at her nipples. "On your knees," he ordered, his big hand clamping down on her shoulder and pushing her down until she complied. He undid his pants and took out his monster of a cock.

She gasped! It was the biggest cock she had ever seen in her life (not that she's seen many). She stared at it, completely transfixed. It was easily twice as long and thick as her husband's. It was so big, beautiful, and powerful-looking, she couldn't help but lick her lips in anticipation.

"You want to suck it, don't you?" He taunted her.

Knowing that she was betraying her husband but still unable to help herself, she nodded.

"Say it, you whore! Say you want to suck my cock!"

He was humiliating her, and she found it a turn on! What was wrong with her? "Please let me suck your big cock," she pleaded, as he wanted her to.

"How bad do you want it?"

"Really bad! Please let me suck it!"

With a grunt of satisfaction, he plunged his dick into her willing mouth. She opened as wide as she could, and she was unable to take even half his length. She tried to make up for it by bobbing up and down enthusiastically, using her tongue as much as she could. She worshipped his cock as best as she could, her jaw stretched opened as wide as it could.

"Suck my balls." She obeyed and took as much of his sizeable testicles into her mouth as she could and sucked on them. Never has she ever been so turned on by giving a blow job. Her panties were soaked. After a couple of minutes, he grabbed the back of her head and guided her mouth back over her cock, ramming it in. She squealed when his dick hit the back of her throat, but he ignored her as he continued to fuck her mouth with his large cock.

"You love my big, black cock, don't you?"

Her mouth was full, but she responded by nodding her head. Her scalp was sore from him pulling at her hair, and her jaw ached from the size of his dick, but his rough treatment of her was a turn on.

"Hmmm, you look so good on your knees, topless, with your mouth wrapped around my big cock. This is how we should conduct our morning meetings from now on." The thought of servicing his magnificent cock daily sent a thrill through her. Grabbing her hair, he grunted as he pushed further into her luscious mouth, as he came down her throat. She squealed as his hot cum filled her mouth. She tried to pull away, but he wouldn't let her. She swallowed instead, as she had no choice.

He pulled out of her mouth after he finished gushing into her. She was still on her knees and panting when he lifted her back up onto her feet. He spun her around so that she was facing his desk. He pressed the front of his body against the back of hers, his hands grabbed at her tits. He squeezed and massaged them. He lifted them up to test their weight, then dropped them to see them bounce back into place.

"You're just a white slut who loves black cock, aren't you?" He wasn't gentle when he pinched her nipples. She cried out, but jolts of pleasure shot out from her nipples to her entire body when he did so. They hardened to tight, painful peaks, sticking out at least half an inch long. He ground his still-hard dick against her ass. She instinctively stuck her ass out to grind back. "Aren't you?!" He demanded.

"Yes! Yes! I love your big, black cock!" The words just tumbled out of her mouth. She was so full of lust that she would have said anything he wanted, just so he wouldn't stop.

His left hand stayed on her tits, while his right one traveled down to palm her leg, slowly moving up, pushing her brief skirt up as well. His fingers went under her panties and dipped into her wet cunt. "You want to have your tight, wet pussy fucked by my big dick, don't you?"

"Yes, please fuck me with your big tool. My pussy needs it so bad!"

He stuck his big fingers deep into her tight pussy, and she almost came on the spot.

"Your husband's puny white dick doesn't do it for you, does it?" His fingers moved in and out of her cunt, and she moved up and down, riding his fingers. It felt so good! Just his fingers felt better than her husband's penis. She moaned.

"No! Only yours will do. It's so big and powerful and beautiful. Please fuck me with it!"

"Spread your legs," he ordered, and she complied and bent over his desk, laying her hands flat on the surface to brace herself. His hands went to her ass to flip up her skirt. He tore her skimpy thong off her body and lined up his cock with her slit. He teased her by rubbing the tip against her dripping cunt. "Beg me."

"Please fuck me! Fuck me with your massive cock. Make me your submissive fuck toy. I'll do anything you want, as long as you fuck my horny cunt!"

He roughly rammed into her in one swift motion. She screamed. It felt a lot bigger than it looked, and it had already looked massive. She never knew she could feel so stretched, but she loved it.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me with your big, black cock. I love it! Fuck me hard!" She could've been fucked by him forever. She was in absolute bliss.

He complied and fucked her mercilessly, loving her tight cunt squeezing him. She fucked back at him, pushing her ass back to meet him with each thrust so that his cock became deeply imbedded into her warm, wet cunt. She came in no time, crying out as her pussy clenched and throbbed as waves of spasms washed over her.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiii! I'm cumming!," she screamed, but he was far from done. He kept ramming her, sometimes slow and deep and sometimes hard and fast. He was like a machine, never tiring, while she was building up to her next orgasm.

He fucked her for over half an hour, while she came again and again. His cock never softened, never wavered. This was considered the equivalent of the sexual Olympics for her, whose sessions with her husband usually only last five minutes from beginning to end.

When he finally pulled out from her, she thought that he was done, but he just flipped her over so that she was lying back on his desk, so that he could plunge into her again. He played with her tits: squeezing and massaging them, then rolling her nipples between his fingers. She had had countless orgasms and thought that she couldn't possibly have another one, but she was wrong.

He grabbed her legs and lifted them up onto his shoulders, he held onto her hips and started fucking her in earnest, picking up speed again after a period of slowness. She starting moaning. He reached between her legs to stroke and pinch her clit. She exploded again. He grunted as he came with her.

*******

It was the most fantastic sex she had ever had in her life. The orgasms were mind-blowing. Now, she was wracked with guilt. She had cleaned up the best she could in the ladies' room with paper towels, but now, she could still feel more of Jon's cum leaking out of her pussy as she entered her home. The leaking cum was a big distraction on her drive home, as she attempted to rehearse her confession to her husband.

Nine years of marriage down the drain from one torrid office incident. She took a giant sigh, as she went into the living room, in search of her husband. Instead of seeing him planted on the couch, as is his norm, she found that he was setting the dining table.

"What's this?" She asked.

Peyton looked up. "Hey, that was a long day at the office. Since you were working so hard, I made pasta for dinner."

"You actually cooked?!" He hadn't cooked in years.

He shrugged. "It's no rocket science." He served her the food and poured her her favorite red wine. She looked down at her lovely meal and felt absolutely wretched. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I..." she swallowed hard, her throat felt like it was closing up. She had to confess. She just had to, but at the last second, she chickened out. "Nothing. It looks really good." She ate the meal, but it felt like a rock in her stomach.

Peyton wanted to have sex that night, but she begged off, saying how tired she was. It seemed more of a betrayal to her husband to have sex with him and another man on the exact same night. She would just have to be strong and never fuck Jon ever again!

Just like she had to rehearse a speech to her husband the night before, she started rehearsing a new speech to Jon. It was a mistake, it should never have happened, and it shall never happen again. She was married, and it would ruin their professional relationship. She wore a conservative pantsuit to work.

She was nervous when she walked into Jon's office the next morning. He saw her outfit and her demeanor and gave her a sardonic look, like he knew what she was trying to do. "Jon, I have to speak with you."

He didn't say anything and continued to look at her. His slow gaze started at the top of her head and made its way down. Every inch that his eyes had laid upon tingled with awareness. She suddenly grew warm. Her clothes felt like they were too coarse against her too-sensitive skin. Her breasts felt like they were swelling, and her nipples got hard, straining against her bra. Her lips parted, as she started breathing heavier. All this and he didn't even lay a finger on her! Didn't say a single word! She tried to remember her speech, but her mind went completely blank.

She was captivated by his intense brown eyes.

"Take off your clothes."

His command started her. Take off her clothes! She can't do that; that's the last thing she wanted to do, isn't it? She looked at him. Not only was he gorgeous, but his dominant personality demanded obedience. She knew it was wrong, but her fingers moved on their own accord and fumbled as they unbuttoned her jacket. She let it slip off her shoulders onto the floor. Next came her blouse, pants, bra, and panties, until she stood naked before him. She could tell by his appreciative look that he liked what he saw. She was thankful for all those yoga and Pilates classes.

"Turn around."

She was nervous and excited at the same time. She felt a bit unsteady on her feet as she slowly turned around. She could feel his eyes burning on her flesh, especially on her ass.

"Keep turning, all the way around," he said after he had feasted his eyes on her backside. She obeyed. "Approach my desk. Lean forward."

She braced her hands on his desk, much like the day before. She still had her heels on, so her ass was sticking up in the air. He finally got up from his chair and came around the desk to stand behind her. She was quivering in anticipation: he was going to fuck her like yesterday. Her pussy was soaking wet. She had never been so turned on in her life, and he hadn't even touched her yet! She could feel the heat coming off of his as he stood behind her. She resisted pushing her bum back to make contact with him.

He took his index finger and traced the length of her spine: from neck to ass. She shivered. Her skin was so sensitive, even his light touch seem to penetrate her. His fingertips skimmed the curve of her ass, then he laid his entire palm on her butt cheek. She felt him lift his hand up, then came down hard again. SMACK!

She jumped and squealed. He had slapped her ass! SMACK! His hand came down again. She tried to move away from him, but he gripped her hip with his other hand to keep her in place.

"You are mine! You do as I say."

SMACK!

"I can fuck you, or do whatever I want with you-" SMACK! "-whenever and wherever I want."

SMACK!

"You cannot refuse me, and you cannot promise to be my fuck toy one day-". SMACK! "-and take it back the next."

She squirmed and wiggled her ass as she moaned in pain and humiliation, but the sight of her shapely backside wiggling about turned him on even more. Surprisingly, the pain was turning her on as well.

SMACK! He gave her another slap. He enjoyed the sight of her flesh turning pink. He rubbed her burning flesh and dipped his finger into her hot snatch, knowing all along that she would be sopping wet.

"Now I want you to suck my cock."

She hurriedly dropped down to her knees to undo his pants. She released his monster of a cock and licked it from base to tip. She rained kisses all over it then enthusiastically took it into her mouth, wanting to please him. She took it in as far as she could as she jacked the base and played with his balls with her two hands. She used a lot of tongue, and she was pleased when he grunted in approval. When she felt that he was close, she bobbed up and down faster until he blew in her mouth. He didn't pull out, so she swallowed every drop.

She desperately wanted to be fucked, but he ordered her to get dressed instead. She was sorely disappointed. He kept her bra and panties and told her that she cannot come on her own, so she had to work all day in a state of unbearable need.

It was one of the longest days in her life. Her pussy was still wet, and the seam of her pants would rub against her highly sensitized slit. The movement of her blouse against her hardened nipples made her want to scream with need. She wanted to go to the bathroom and bring herself off, but she didn't dare disobey him. She had to force herself to concentrate on her duties, but everything was more difficult than usual.

12