Her Dragon Saviour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready?"

Ah, he was enough of a gentleman to ask first, cradling her face in his huge, rough hand, smiling softly at her. Yet Eloria had already made her choice as his thick shaft lined up with her sex, the tip prying apart her folds under her consent so very willingly. She breathed her answer and his lips sealed themselves against hers as she groaned into his mouth, slowly but surely penetrating her, stretching her pussy out more and more, all for the very first time.

"Oh..."

He held her gently, allowing her to get used to his size, for he was so much larger than her, and the first time was difficult for any lady. At least, that was what he had heard, though her arousal slickened the path of his cock some too, slipping in deeper and deeper, taking his time, for Angelos already knew that he had more than enough time in the world for his sweet, sweet Eloria.

She cried out his name, though she hardly felt as if she was present in reality at all, not before him in such a way, the form and shape of the dragon above her dominating yet sweetly so. She was empowered by him, giving back all that she gained in sweet submission, his tongue brushing her neck, tickling and teasing as she rocked her hips up to meet him again and again. His shaft spread her open so tenderly that there was hardly any strain at all and any that was present was overruled by the throbbing blast of pleasure as he pressed up inside her.

He wanted her, he couldn't deny it, his cock powering into her in long, slow strokes, covering her body with his even as she ran her hands down and over his shoulders. Eloria grew bolder, feeling out the shape of his waist, how his hips were narrow for a male, the shape of his torso that of an upside-down triangle, muscled and rippling. His deep voice rolled over her as Angelos crooned to her, whimpering softly in turn, though all she could do was hold onto him as he thrust, grinding and teasing, the cord of pleasure tensing within her, drawing tauter and tauter.

Whereas a male had to take time between climaxes, recovering between, a woman like her had no such problem. Another orgasm probed at the back of her mind as he covered her with long, passionate strokes of his cock, going deeper than even his fingers and tongue had as he spread her out for their mutual pleasure. Even the dragon's head spun with delirious joy as he groaned and twisted his head back and forth, need coursing through, taking his cues from her moans as to how hard he could go, though there was no rush to jump to the next level at any time.

Eloria could not hold it and neither did she want to as yet another wave of passion throbbed through her, orgasm crashing through, though she felt safe where she was with Angelos. That was just why she felt able to howl out her pleasure as she rocked up against him, though her pace was not such that she could match his thrusts, as gentle as he was. He pounded a little deeper, a little harder, testing the waters as her ecstasy mounting, juices slickening the path of his cock even further as everything that she could ever have wanted set the tiniest of hairs rising on her arms.

It was exotic and it was erotic and she was barely aware of Angelos' tongue sweeping down her neck and kissing the line of her jaw, need pulsating, trembling, everything coming together in the best of ways. It was all as it was meant to be but even a dragon like him could not deny his need. He wanted it, needed it, craved it, her sweet body rocking up against him, so much smaller and yet everything that he could have ever wanted in a lover. Eloria was not an elf that he wanted to spend a fervent night of passion with and forget about in the morning but the woman of his dreams, the one that he less than tentatively would have wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

The drake groaned deep in the back of his throat, twisting his head to the side, a muscle jumping at the corner of his jaw. It was harder than even he could have imagined to hold off then, wanting more, lusting for so very much. He longed for her, the small elf in his arms, yet the heat of her body was something tenacious and devout in equal measures. Her sex seemed tighter than ever around him as she moaned out his name, Angelos' heart leaping to hear it as her hips even rocked up to meet him. She was so sweet, so very sweet... So sweet, indeed, that it was almost a shame to sully her fair skin with his sweat and seed, though it was the inevitable outcome of such passionate liaisons.

Eloria panted softly, running her fingers over his scales, the bulk of the dragon's chest dwarfing her body, even in that part of him. Her hips rose to meet him, however inexperienced she was, but she wanted to lean into it, pushing on, the cord of tension drawing so very sweetly tauter and tauter. She wanted him, even while she had him, the pressure inside her growing, his cock driving deep, as deep as it could possibly go.

"Eloria..."

He whispered her name, holding himself back, yet he could not stop it from coming, as much as he wanted to draw out the moment even more. With his fingers in her hair, lightly stroking, he clenched his jaw solely to hold back a moan, rolling his hips as the ache in his loins grew and grew. It was tenacious in its coming and yet Eloria cried out for it as much as he was, wanting the spill of it inside her.

It had to come.

The dragon buried his muzzle into the crook of her neck, inhaling the scent of her still slightly damp hair as he climaxed. His orgasm was not like that of a human or even an elf as it spilt forth, thick ropes of seed filling her, his shaft unwrapped but neither of them was thinking about that at that time. All they wanted was to come together, whimpering in the heat of the moment, ecstasy trembling forth in such a way that they were tied together in it, bound for the sweetness of their relationship and all that was still yet to come.

Eloria moaned as his seed trickled from her, her pussy not even able to hold every last drop, even though there was plenty more to come, if she had wanted to take the dragon for a second round and ride. The drake pressed deeply up into her as he climaxed, not leaving a single inch of his cock outside her sex, unwilling to let anything go to waste, growling softly and nuzzling at her neck, tickling her throat with the very tip of his tongue.

She shuddered. There were so many sensations to take in, so very many indeed that Eloria did not think that she could experience everything in the tenor of one moment. No, that would take many more sessions before she had everything she needed, groaning softly, letting him spend herself inside her without a single thought more for what would happen. She hadn't done that in a long time but there was something about his voice as it poured over her, moaning out her name, that made her relax into it.

It was all that they wanted, all that they needed, coming down from their highs softly and slowly, his cum dripping from her cunny in a combination of her juices and his. There was so much more to come between them but the patience of them soothing and softening was important too as Eloria whimpered, letting him stay inside her even as he softened.

"Oh..."

But she didn't need to say anything as the dragon slipped from her, lying on his side and drawing her to him with an air of possessiveness too, his chest to her back. Eloria wriggled, getting comfortable, the sensation of cum trickling from her pussy a new and interesting one as his calloused hands stroked down her arm, around to her stomach, gently feeling out the curve of her breasts higher up, though there would be time for more exploration of one another's bodies in days and months and years to come.

"Angelos..."

She breathed his name, drifting, floating, the edge of sleep pulling more and more insistently at her mind. The dragon kissed the back of her neck tenderly, brushing her hair out of the way.

"Yes, my dear?"

She wriggled, not knowing just how she was grinding her buttocks back at him in that moment, the dragon shivering. Luckily, he was still too sensitive for his cock to plump up all the way, although she did send a pleasurable tingle through his loins as he nipped at the inside of his cheek.

"I... I..."

Yet what she had to say would have to wait for another day as she slipped away into sleep, breathing slowly and evenly, the dragon's eyelids growing heavier by the moment too. He'd have time, he knew he would. For he was not going anywhere when he had an elf-woman like her curled up in his arms.

Only time would tell, however, just how their relationship would develop.

In sleep, Angelos churred and groaned softly.

He couldn't wait to see.


12