Her Fantasy For Big Cock?

Story Info
Husband introduces wife to hung friend to meet her fantasy.
2.9k words
4.13
57.9k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan and I had been married nearly nine years when the following events occurred. Our sex life was fine but it was lacking a little as far as originality was concerned. I had asked Jenny whether there was anything she fantasized about or wanted to try. She thought for a minute before saying no. Sensing that she had thought of something I pushed her further. Still she would not admit anything.

"Sex in public, threesomes, bondage, spanking, another woman, a big prick, a new sex toy anything."

She was unable to hide a reaction in the middle of the list. Encouraged by this I repeated spanking, another woman and a big prick. It was one of the last two. What man doesn't want to see his wife with another woman? When I said this she looked slightly disappointed and dropped her eyes to look at her feet.

Nothing more was said but I did wonder whether she was excited by the idea of a big prick. She had always said that my 5 or 5.5 inches were plenty for her and that it was bigger than her previous boyfriend's.

I thought nothing more about this until I played squash with Ben a new member of staff at work. At around 25 he was 5 years young than us and very athletic. When we showered my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw him in the shower. I had seen many pricks much bigger than mine in showers but this was a different league. In it's flaccid state it was huge. Mine was nowhere near that big when fully erect. For the first time in my life I felt inadequate, not just envious but inadequate.

In the bar afterwards he said that he had just broken up with his long-term girlfriend and was really missing the sex. I made some stupid comment about him having no problems picking up women hung as he was. He laughed and said that his size was more of a problem than it was an asset. He went on to say that all the women he had been with had at one time or another complained that he was too big.

"Sometimes I wish I was half the size. There are things I will never experience, like anal. Oral sex was not possible with my girlfriend as she found it uncomfortable. I have had dates where the girl has been freaked out by my size and one said she would never let me anywhere near her pussy with my monster."

The opportunity looks obvious in retrospect but I did not connect the two conversations in any way at the time. It was a number of weeks later at an office night out with partners that Ben met Jan. They seemed to get on very well and we offered Ben a bed for the night as he lived a long way out of town. He checked that Jan was happy. Her reaction was almost coy as she said that she would be delighted. We had all been drinking with the meal but only a couple of glasses of wine.

When we got home Jan seemed revitalized and excited. She poured us all a large glass of wine and settled down opposite the two of us and started to ask Ben about his love life. He seemed quite happy to talk about his recent breakup. I couldn't make out whether she was flirting or not. She was asking him about how he was finding dating again and saying with his build he would have no problems.

When she went to the toilet he almost accused me of sharing our earlier conversation, as she seemed to be rather too interested in his sexual relationships. I assured him that I had not said anything about his sex life or for that matter about his build. When Jan returned she seemed even pushier with Ben. Ben seemed to enjoy the attention before he went to the toilet.

I asked Jan what had got into her and her response stunned me.

"Well it is not his huge prick. It would be great to see if it really is as big as Gemma told me it is."

Ben was back from the toilet far too quickly.

"John I am sorry I accused you of telling Jan. I will have to have words with Gemma, particularly as she panicked long before she could see me in my full glory. Jan do you really want to see my penis? If so you must get permission from John."

I was taken back by events but realized I was very aroused by the idea of Jan seeing Ben's extraordinary prick. Would it excite her? Would she want to be fucked by it? Would he want to fuck her? Would I be allowed to watch? So many thoughts, so much excitement. Much to my amazement Jan did turn to me and asked.

"Please John, please"

She took my hesitation as reluctance. She came across the room and straddled my lap facing me, her short dress riding up. She repeated her request. I decided I had an opportunity to exploit her a little and reached round pulling her dress up her back so that I could stroke her exposed panties.

"How could I deny my beautiful wife the chance to experience something so unique?"

Her response was to grind herself into my lap and try and flash her panties at a very attentive Ben. I may not be very big but seeing my wife both aroused and so provocative I was rock hard. Ben's words were almost chilling as he said.

"If you want it, come and get it Jan."

Ben looked taller than his six foot three. Jan petite at five foot four as, with indecent haste, she approached him. He was standing and as she approached he indicated she should kneel down. She had to shuffle forward to reach out and release his belt. As she pulled his trousers down he stepped out of each foot. As he straightened up the tent formed in his pants was huge. She took hold of the waistband of his pants before looking round to me for confirmation. My aroused smile was quickly taken as a lack of objection.

It took her four attempts to get the pants over his aroused prick. When she did it sprung up and hit her in the face. We all saw the humor of this and the tension was eased for a few moments. It was as if she had no idea what to do with the monster when she first saw it.

"I cannot believe that it is real. It is beautiful, can I play with it?"

The smile on Ben's face suggested she could do whatever she wanted with it as long as she worshipped it. He need not have had any fears. Her tongue was tentative as she licked around the head with a gentleness that could have been taken as worshipping or pure fright. I knew it was the former. Her next question was even more stupid than her last.

"Ben, may I take it in my mouth?"

I knew now that I was now a mere bystander. Admittedly, a very excited one. I would not have discouraged anything at this point.

"You certainly may on the condition that you at the very least try and take the whole length and width of my prick inside your wet pussy."

"That is not a condition that is an opportunity I would not miss for the world."

It is a good job that I love my wife. As being called a bystander was at this stage overstating my role. Her eyes were alight, as I had not seen them for a long time. I was just delighted to be there to see it.

I am not sure but I like to think it was for my benefit that before trying to engulf his head, that looked more like a fist, she leant back and pulled her dress over her head. She had done more than pee when she had gone to the toilet; she had taken everything other than her dress of. It was with a cheeky grin that she moved forward so that she could stretch her lips in an attempt to take the purple head into her mouth. She managed it on the second attempt but was clearly struggling to breath at the same time.

As she bent at the waist with her legs lewdly spread I was delighted to see an open looking bottom and a swollen and wet pussy greeting me. She was clearly entertaining me while enjoying herself. She was enjoying not only the prick stretching her lips but also his powerful body. She was making a noise in her throat that I can only describe as an appreciative groan. She was desperately trying to take more and more of the length of his prick into her mouth and throat. It was a battle she would loss miserably. With not the slightest reference to me her next words were.

"Please Ben would you fuck me with that fucking huge cock. I don't know whether I can take it all but I would regret it for ever if I didn't try."

"I think you might need a little more lubricating to ensure you are ready for me. John would you like to ensure she is fully aroused before she takes on the challenge."

I wasn't sure whether to feel insulted or to feel pleased that he was involving me.

"I would be delighted to help. From where I am it looks like her pussy would welcome a horse. But there again I suppose that is what she is taking on."

With this I moved behind her and played with her erect nipples with one hand and her erect clit with the other. She was soaked from her clit right round to beyond her anus. I thought it more necessary than ever before to introduce my fingers deep into her pussy and to stretch her insides as preparation for the test that it surely faced.

He seemed to almost tease us both as he undressed slowly before lying on his back with his massively thick prick pointing vertically at the ceiling. Now I could see its full glory. It was huge. It was only at this stage that it dawned on me that it would rip Jan apart. Her pussy would never be able to take the monster. The idea was exciting but in practice it was going to be painful.

I don't know whether she was reading my mind or having a bit of a panic but Jan acknowledged me for the first time in minutes when she said.

"Is this alright, John?"

My response was simple.

"If you want to do it. Do it and enjoy it."

As she mounted him the head of his prick looked impossibly big when it was up against her experienced but very small looking pussy. She suddenly looked in control, as she seemed to tease the head as she lubricated it with her natural lubricants. I suddenly realized that however excited she was she could do with all the help I could give her. It took me seconds to arrive back with the lube we always used when enjoying anal sex. I liberally filled her pussy with huge amounts of lube before offering her the tube. I was happy to help make this a great experience for her but applying lube directly to his cock was a step too far. She didn't hesitate in applying huge globs of lube right down the length of his rock hard cock.

One last glimpse at me and she aligned his cock with her pussy and tried to squat down onto him. I don't know if the position was not quite right but after significant pressure his prick bent slightly and slipped away from her pussy. It was only then that I realized that it was reaching well past her bellybutton. What the hell would it do to her insides? She aligned herself again and shrieked loudly as this time the first two or three inches impaled her.

"Oh my god that is something else. I am stretched like never before and you are hardly inside me. How the fuck am I going to take it all?"

"Jan just relax and take what you are comfortable taking. Only one woman has ever taken all of me and been happy. Take what you can and enjoy it?"

Ben had a huge prick but he did not know my wife. This was now a challenge. This was now a competition. I knew she wanted to be the second to really enjoy the monster.

She was now bouncing up and down trying to take more and more of the length each time. In reality after a couple of minutes she had barely taken a third of his length. Her eyes were glazing over and she was in a world of her own. Her breathing was like it gets when she is close to orgasm but she never cums without her clit being played with.

"That's a good girl you are beginning to get used to the girth. Once you can handle that you will be able to start to take more of the length."

"Fuck is that all that is inside me. It feels like I have the whole of a baseball bat up there."

Jan now clearly set about taking much more of his prick deep inside her. She started to commentate which was a sign that she was getting very aroused. Her language became blue and although she was a long way from the goal she had set, her arousal was as clear as clear. It looked like she could orgasm without any clitoral play.

"John, oh John I am so sorry I am going to, I am going to, I cannot stop myself, oh fuck here it comes, no, no please, fuck that is so lovely."

Ben had not moved noticeable during the whole fucking until this stage. He now gently held her hips and fucked her tenderly. Telling her it was ok and that he was now going to fuck her senseless. It looked as though this either started a new orgasm in her helpless body or renewed her first. She swore at us both saying how his prick was unbelievable.

As her orgasm subsided she asked Ben to stop, as she was so sensitive. His response surprised me as much as it obviously did her.

"I am going to keep fucking you until you are taking the other half of my prick. I suggest that you or John find your clit and play with it to distract you."

Jan's look at me made it clear that I was not to touch her, let alone touch her clit. It is often difficult to tell the difference between pain and excitement with Jan but on this occasion I was sure the noises were of pain. I nearly intervened at this stage but just held back as she reached down and found her clit.

"Good girl. Your first orgasm should relax your muscles so that you can take me much deeper. Play with your clit and you will find my prick will find parts of your pussy never explored before."

The change in the noise from Jan changed by so little but I knew she was now completely sold on further and deeper fucking. Her fingers were very active but he looked in total control of both his and her arousal. Her words were of denial, negative, telling him to stop, telling him he was too big and that she could not take it. They held no conviction and only seemed to indicate her total helplessness.

This helplessness was sharply confirmed as her eyes rolled in her head, she held her breath and fully impaled herself on the remaining inches of his cock as she shook violently in a new debilitating orgasm. She now fucked him with amazingly long deep strokes her face going almost blue, as her breath seemed trapped. On and on it went until she slumped forward unconscious.

John briefly panicked and shook her lifeless body. Her breathing returned and she looked around. Although he was still buried deep inside her Ben had stopped fucking her.

"You haven't cum yet have you Ben?"

"No but that is no problem. My reward was to experience your most wonderful orgasms. Are you ok?"

"Yes I am fine but no fucking is finished until both of us cum."

With this Jan got off Ben knelt on the floor and said

"John get your prick in my mouth and Ben fuck me from behind until you cum. At the end it was as if you found an extension inside my pussy. It was like never before. Find it again while I suck John off."

Neither man lasted long. Jan thought she might orgasm again but fell a little short. It had been a night to remember. They all slept in the same bed and in the morning Ben cuddled Jan as John's lubricated prick pushed easily into her bottom. It took almost no playing with her clit to bring them both to the best orgasm they had shared for years.