Her First Chance at Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh ... Would you be okay with a sixty-nine?" I asked a bit sheepishly.

She smiled. "Who's on top?"

"Well, you being the woman and all ..." I just let it hang in the air.

"If I weren't so horny for you, I'd tell you how sexist that remark is," she said as she pushed me back onto the bed. I comforted myself, then she began to move into position. I stopped her. "What?" she asked as she froze in place.

"Sit up a little," I requested of her. When she did, I said, "Now sit back." As she did this, I separated her ass cheeks and placed my mouth on her anus.

"Doug?" she asked, clearly surprised. "What are you doing?" My only response was to pull her

even closer as I further embedded my mouth onto her. She sat motionless for a few seconds, then she began to slowly gyrate her hips. "I haven't had this in such a long time. I really miss it."

I can't say what came over me to make me want to do this. Just seeing her ass perched atop me like it was ... I never had a problem eating a woman's ass. I guess I should amend that, considering that for all rights and reasons, Wendy was a woman. I never had a problem doing that to a female-sexed person before, so why should I not do it now. I was enjoying myself, and listening to her soft purrs of satisfaction hardened my cock to the point that I thought it would shed its skin and grow another inch.

I spent the better part of five minutes doing this to her, then I gently pushed her forward and took her balls into my mouth. As always, her scrotum tightened immediately, still, I took care in softly sucking on one nut, then the other. She had followed suit. I didn't know if I was giving her even half the pleasure she was giving me, but soon enough our twin moans of ecstasy proved that to be true.

I made my way to her shaft and ran my lips across it and she mimicked me. We did this for about a minute, then I lightly tapped her right buttock. She lifted her hips and tilted them outward, granting me full access to her cock. She sank it deep into my mouth even as she took mine into her own. We slowly serviced one another, and simultaneously we began to go a little harder, a little faster, a little deeper, to the point where I was all-out fucking her mouth while she fucked mine. Faster and faster still, deeper and deeper still, until finally she shot her load. Mine was just a heartbeat away. We moaned to the point of screaming around one another's cocks, our bodies jerking as our dicks spasmed unceasingly.

We stayed in that position and continued to slowly suck each other. It may have been a minute, maybe five. I really don't know, so lost in euphoria had I become. She finally dismounted me and joined me at the head of the bed. We kissed, then she asked, "So, how was it? Everything you thought it'd be?"

"And then some," I said. I looked at her, her little half smile of contentment. "I'm really going to miss you when I leave."

"Don't ... Don't say that," she said. She turned from me. I placed a hand upon her shoulder, but she immediately stood and grabbed her clothes. "I really should be getting back to my room."

"Wendy, wait. I—" but she was gone. I wanted to go after her, but I didn't. I lay back, closed my eyes, and allowed the night to take me.

The entirety of the following day was spent with Jerry and Sheila. They had called a cab to take them to their respective vehicles, which they had driven home, then we all piled into the SUV and made our way to Shoney's, home of the greatest breakfast bar ever conceived. The one where I lived closed a few years back, so this was a treat. Afterwards, we went shopping.

Jerry and Sheila flatly refused to allow me to spend any money, so they ended up buying me the new Dragon Quest game for my PS 4 and some pink argyle socks. I was able to escape them long enough to actually go and spend some of my own money. I caught up to them and they were none the wiser of my absence. Then Sheila said, "Let's go to the mall," so we did.

Sheila wanted a couple of new clothing items and invited Wendy to pick out something for herself. "What should I get?" she asked me.

"Hmmmm. I'm thinking something goth," I answered.

"You think?"

"You could totally rock it," I told her.

She picked a black dress and black combat boots, then some sterling silver jewelry. I suggested black lipstick and eye shadow and she immediately made her way to the make-up counter.

"What about you?" Jerry asked me. "New suit? Some jeans?"

"I could use a new belt," I admitted. We went and looked at some, and I found one that was conservative in both style and price.

We rejoined the ladies, then Jerry paid for our purchases. As he did so, Wendy pulled me to the side and whispered, "I got something extra. I hope you like it."

"What?" I asked.

"You'll see," she said with a smile, then returned to Jerry and Sheila's side.

We decided to forego lunch since we glutted ourselves at breakfast. We went to the pharmacy and picked up a renewal of Wendy's hormones, then it was off to the beach. "Don't worry," Sheila said. "I bought us all new swimwear and some towels."

We arrived at the beach around one. I honestly don't know how Wendy was able to tuck herself, as skimpy as her bikini bottom was, but she did a magnificent job of it to the point that she looked like any other woman out there. We stayed until seven. then it was back home, but not before stopping at Red Lobster. "It's Shrimpfest," Jerry told us as he pulled into the parking lot. "I never miss it."

Sheila raved over the cheddar garlic biscuits, her mouth watering with anticipation even before we made it inside.

Jerry and I did the Shrimpfest thing while the ladies ordered a grilled chicken Caesar salad apiece. By the time we were finished, we were almost as miserable as when we left Shoney's.

We returned home and introduced Jerry to Rick and Morty. We laughed and teased him as being the character Jerry's human counterpart. He was a good sport about it. We watched into Season Three, the "Pickle Rick" episode, then, as the clock approached eleven, I excused myself to get my shower.

When I exited, the house was quiet. A quick glance downstairs told that the TV had been turned off for the night. I made my way to my room and retrieved the item I had purchased earlier, then made my way to Wendy's room. Unlike mine, Wendy's had an adjoining shower, and that is where she was. I sat on her bed and waited her arrival. Approximately twenty minutes later, she emerged from the bathroom completely naked with exception to a towel wrapped around her head. She wasn't in the least bit startled to see me. "Hi," she said as she made her way around me. She sat next to me. "What brings you here?"

"I just want to apologize again for last night," I said to her. "I never meant to upset you. I would never intentionally say or do anything to hurt you. I hope you know that."

"It wasn't you, Doug. It was me. I guess the reality of knowing this will end just got the better of me. I know I said, 'No promises, no demands,' but I'm sorry. I'm actually starting to feel something for you."

"It's not you, it's us," I responded, "and I don't mean that in a bad way. I feel something, too, which is why I want you to have this." I produced a silver clamshell box and handed it to her.

Wendy took it, opened it, and said, "Oh, Doug. It's beautiful," when she saw the silver necklace with matching locket, "but you don't have to—"

"But I want to," I said as I removed it and affixed it around her neck.

She stood and walked to the mirror. "It's beautiful."

"You're beautiful." I looked at her, but this time I wasn't marveling over her ass or cheesing on her breasts or even lusting after her cock. This time I was looking into her eyes, and I meant what I said.

She returned to me, knelt before me, and asked, "What would you like tonight?"

"I want to make love to you," I whispered, and a single tear spilled from my eye.

Wendy pushed herself up and onto me and drove her tongue deep into my mouth. We kissed like that for a few minutes, then she pulled back and said, "Go to your room. I'll be there directly." I obeyed her and waited almost thirty minutes before she entered.

The light was off. She told me that she needed to turn it on, so I shielded my eyes. Once they had adjusted to the light, I could see she was wearing a full-length bath robe. With a wicked smile, she pulled at one string, then the other, then turned and let the robe fall to the floor. She turned once again to face me. "Holy fuck," I whispered as I took her in. She was wearing a black and teal lace harness teddy complete with garter belt and stockings.

"You like?"

I vaguely remember nodding my head. She made to turn the light off, but I said, "No. Leave it

on." That wicked smile returned to her lips as she made her way to me. I could see she was still wearing the locket.

She climbed atop me, bent, and kissed me. I enveloped her in my arms and held her close as I kissed her in return. She finally slid down me and took my cock into her mouth. She literally slobbered all over it, leaving thick spittle covering its every inch. She mounted me once again, then placed her rectum directly above my cock. "I've taken the necessary precautions, just so you know," she said. I understood this to mean she had given herself an enema. "We have to take it slow, though. I haven't done this in a while."

"Take as long as you need."

She pushed down, and I could feel my cock head knocking on her back door. She pushed a little more and I pierced her. She grimaced. "You can stop if you need to," I said to her.

"No, I want this," she said. She pushed again, and I felt about half of my cock invade her ass. She placed a hand upon my chest as she regulated her breathing. Then, with one final push, she slid to the hilt of my cock. She was still grimacing and breathing erratically. "Wait. Wait. I just need to get acclimated to you." She stayed in that position for a few minutes, then I felt her tighten her sphincter, then it loosened, then tightened again, then loosened again. Finally, she slowly moved up, then down, then up again, and I came.

"Oh, God!" I near yelled as I emptied myself inside of her.

"Really, Doug?"

"I'm sorry," I said, out of breath, "but that's the hottest, tightest thing I have ever experienced."

"Well, thanks for that."

"Baby, I can stay hard," I told her. "I'll stay hard for you. Let's continue to make love."

She bent down and kissed me as she worked her hips up and down, back and forth. My hands were lightly gripping her ass, and every now and again I would squeeze it. We continued to make love like that another ten minutes, then she said, "Ready to change positions?"

"Sure."

She pulled off me then took my cock into her mouth. "Oh, my God," I whispered. Once she had glazed it again with her spit, she told me to lay on my side. I did, then she snuggled next to me and lifted her leg. I eased my cock into her. She bent her left arm and placed it under her head. She turned her head and torso so she was looking at me, and we began kissing once again while she ran the fingers of her right hand through my hair. I wrapped an arm around her waist and tried to pull her even closer as I slowly went in and out of her.

Five minutes of this and her breathing once again became erratic. "Don't stop," she said to me. "I'm close."

"Really?"

She said nothing as we continued to kiss, our tongues dancing around like kites entwined around each other. I had heard of orgasm through prostate stimulation, but I had never experienced it before. I continued to push inside of her. Finally, she pulled my mouth hard onto her own and screamed as she achieved orgasm. My hand immediately moved from her waist to her shaft where I jerked her until she stopped spasming, then I experienced a spasming of my own as I came for the second time tonight inside of her.

We lay there, both out of breath, swept by euphoria. I pulled her close and said, "I love you," quickly followed by, "I'm sorry. Please don't go."

She pulled herself from me, looked at me, and smiled. "Someone once said that the purest moment of truth in anyone's life is immediately after orgasm. I love you, too." She then turned away from me, nestled herself back into me, and fixed the sheet to cover us both. She then said, "Is it okay if I sleep with you tonight?"

I said nothing. I draped an arm around her, pulled her just a little closer, kissed her shoulder, and then we drifted off to sleep.

The following morning, I was awakened by Sheila, who burst into the room and somewhat frantically said, "Doug! Have you seen—" She stopped herself short when Wendy popped her head up. "OH!" she said as she studied us. "Ooooooooo-kay. Um ... Breakfast is ready." She closed the door and went on her way.

"Good morning," I said.

"Good morning," Wendy echoed.

We kissed, then I said, "I reckon we shouldn't keep her waiting."

We got dressed and went downstairs. Sheila was sitting at the table. Our plates were already set as well. I took a seat and asked, "Where's Jerry?"

"Work," she answered.

"Look, Sheila, we're sorry if—"

"What?" she asked. "No! I mean, you two are adults. I just wasn't expecting it, is all."

"So, you're cool with it?" Wendy asked.

"Of course," Sheila responded.

After breakfast, as Wendy washed the dishes, Sheila said, "Doug, I want you to come and look at what I bought your parents for Christmas. Let me know if you think they'll like it." I followed her upstairs to her room. She turned and said, "Look, I'm all for people having a little fun, but you have to consider how vulnerable Wendy is right now, and with you leaving tomorrow ... Well, was getting involved with her the wisest thing?"

"Probably not," I answered, "but I don't regret it, and neither does she. We talked this over, Sheila. We both know how it ends."

"Yeah, maybe so, but I just don't want to be the one running damage control while you make your way back to your life in Georgia."

"I appreciate your concern for her, Sheila. Yet another reason you are my favorite aunt."

She pinched my cheeks. "You know if this were anyone else, I would have castrated him, right?"

"Guess I'm lucky I'm your favorite nephew."

She hugged me, then pulled a catalog from her dresser. "I actually do have something in mind for Mike and Carol. Look. A beef jerky maker for him, and an electric butter churn for her."

"Once again, you nailed it."

We returned downstairs just as Wendy had finished up. "Everything copacetic?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. "You?"

"I was thinking of another picnic, actually. You game?"

"Sure."

"Sheila?"

She studied us for a few seconds, then said, "Probably not. I need to go to the office a little later. No telling how long I'll be." She then passed by me and whispered, "You're welcome."

I burst into laughter.

"What?" Wendy asked.

On the fly, I said, "I just remembered a joke," then told her the first one that popped into my head. By the time I was finished, she was laughing hysterically. Nice save. Yay me.

We reached the same spot as Tuesday. I lay the blanket down, we removed our shoes, then we sat. Wendy said, "So, what would you like to do today?"

"To be honest, I'd just like to lay here, fully clothed, and hold you."

"Aw," she said as we stretched out on the blanket. It was an hour of pure bliss. We didn't speak, didn't kiss, and we didn't rub each other. She simply lay in the crook of my shoulder and our fingers were entwined within each other's. Finally, Wendy said, "Penny for your thoughts."

"I'm really going to miss you."

She sighed. "I keep telling myself that this happened so fast that it can't be real, but my heart knows what it feels. I try to devise ways to start an argument, hoping I can convince myself to hate you, but I can't." She began to cry. "I love you, and I don't want to be without you."

Her honesty brought tears to my eyes as well. I hugged her to me, kissed her, told her everything would be alright, and then we made love.

That night, after dinner, Jerry invited me into his study. He poured each of us two fingers of brandy, and as he handed mine over, he said, "Where do you see yourself five years from now?"

"Honestly, I don't know."

"Are you still working that pumphouse job?"

"Yes."

"Making how much, exactly?"

"Couple of hundred a week," I responded. I snickered. "It pays the bills."

"Aren't you tired of just getting by?"

"What's this all about, Jerry?"

"I have a position that has recently opened," he responded. "It's not unlike what you do now. It's full time, pays five-fifty a week, and you get full insurance."

"Did Sheila put you up to this?"

"If you mean did she recommend you, then yes, she did."

"Why?"

"Aren't you her favorite nephew?" he asked. I raised a curious eyebrow. "She hates the thought of you working with nothing to show for it."

"And that's all?" I said more than asked.

"Okay. I think we both know why she wants you here," he said, "and in all honesty, I have to agree with her." He downed his drink and I followed suit. He refilled both, then said, "I see in you and Wendy what Sheila and I share, a happiness that knows no bounds. There is a lot of potential for you and her, Doug, and judging by your body language, you wouldn't dispute that."

I quietly gnawed at my inner cheeks as I took this in.

"Think it over with this in mind," he said. "You commit to ten years with me and I'll allow you to spend the first year living here rent free. You save your money, I help you buy your own home ... It's win-win any way you look at it."

"What about Epiphany?" I asked of my daughter. "I'd be leaving her behind."

"She's a grown woman, Doug. She can come visit any time she likes."

"How much of a window do I have on the job?" I asked.

"I'll give you two weeks to accept, three to start. This way, you can give a notice with your current employer."

I stood, drained my glass, then shook his hand. "Thanks, Jerry. It's definitely something worth considering." I then exited his office and made my way upstairs to get my shower. When I returned to my room, Wendy was waiting for me. "Hi."

She stood, embraced me, kissed me, then asked, "What did Jerry want?"

"He and Sheila are concerned for you," I said, "and rightfully so."

"No more talk of that, Doug. Please? I just want to spend as much quality time with you as I can before you leave tomorrow." I shut the door, turned out the light, and led Wendy to my bed.

I awoke at four-thirty and packed my bags after dressing, washing my face, and brushing my hair and teeth. I stealthily made my way downstairs to find Sheila in the kitchen. The smell of fresh coffee was in the air. The clock on the microwave read five-fifteen. "Heading out?" she asked.

"Yeah, I think so," I answered. "Probably best if I do so now, don't you think?"

"Be glad you're my favorite," was her only response as she set a cup of coffee before me. She eyed me, then said, "Want some breakfast before you go?"

"One of your sausage, egg, and cheese McMuffins would be nice," I answered, and a light laugh came from my lips. I had always called them McMuffins even though she was in no way associated with McDonalds.

"You really want to chance her waking up?" Sheila asked as she began the process of cooking.

"It's the classic 'Damned if you do, damned if you don't' scenario, isn't it?"

"Then go wake her up and invite her to breakfast," she replied. Jerry walked in then, so she said, "Never mind. I'll go get her. Don't let those eggs burn."

As I took her spot at the stove, Jerry and I engaged in conversation. "I'm in," I told him. "I'll need the full three weeks, though."