Her First Gang Bang Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She chanted "hurry, hurry, ooo, please hurry." Soon, she felt the familiar swell of a cock as slim let out a very satisfied groan and dumped his balls into her backside. Slim sat back, extracting himself from her ass with a very audible gasp that could only be assumed was pleasure. Jill then gingerly extracted herself from Big and rolled off him, lying next to her lovers on the bed.

Someone brought her another drink, bringing her back to the real world. She coughed as the strong liquor when down, then lay down easily as the dark haired one climbed on for his turn with her.

It was shortly after Big had sampled Lynn and the dark haired one was finished that someone told the women they would need to go home. It seems the men had a busy day planned and needed some rest. As Jill and Lynn made their way home, they both knew it would be quite a while before they felt up to anything other than resting, but that was OK.

"I just wish they didn't steal my panties, these jeans are a little rough," brought both women to hysterical laughter.

12