Her First Gang Bang Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one behind her managed to pry open her legs as he brought Lori to her knees and quickly entered where his friends had went before. Lori could only whimper around the invading cock in her mouth. Soon, the one behind was taking her with a frenzy she didn't know was possible. A pair of hands held her head in place as the cock using her mouth went deep enough to choke her. He was so far down her throat when he came she didn't even taste the sperm before it shot all the way to her stomach. The frenzy behind her soon reached a crescendo as yet another stranger shot his sperm into her clutching pussy.

Bart stirred, eyes fluttering open. The shouting and laughter apprised him of his location. He was at the Mansion. Grinning to himself he knew he must be at one hell of a party. Through the haze he saw some guy's backside, pants pulled to his knees. Based on the way his ass was thrusting back and forth, it was easy to figure out he was fucking some chick in the mouth. Not surprisingly another guy was hammering away on her doggy style. Straining, Bart tried unsuccessfully to see who the chick was but the one getting the blowjob was blocking his view. Not to mention the crowd that had gathered around.

Gang Bang!!

Bart couldn't even move as he watched the first guy get shoved away from the woman's face and get replaced by another enthusiastic fucker. The one getting it doggy style jack hammered his way home, rolled to the side, and yelled "Next!." Laughing, one of the women in the room who still had her pants on pushed another of the men waiting in line onto the bed. Wasting no time, he clambered behind the red head [red head?] and began his ride. This sequence was repeated a couple more times as Bart faded in and out of coherency. Eventually he passed out again.

Lori's jaws had begun to tire as she reached to put another man in her mouth. Her scalp had become tender and her lips raw from the repeated use. The only way she knew the men behind her were changing places was because they kept yelling "Next" as they switched. Mortified, she alternated between wrenching orgasms and shame.

The men had begun to pull out of her mouth as they came, covering her face and caking her hair. She began to look like she was coated with icing. And her thighs were sticky and wet nearly to her knees with the combined wetness of herself and what the men had left for her.

"Please, wait. Stop just a minute!" pleaded Lori. "I have to take a break, I can't keep up! Please let me rest."

Jeans decided to intervene, stepping between Lori and the next one in line for a blowjob. "Time out, give her a rest. Maybe she'll want more of it later." Knowingly, she looked down at Lori, into her confused eyes. And they smiled at one another.

"Thank you". Lori's voice barely audible, she collapsed on the bed as Jeans and another girl herded the men out of the room. Looking at Bart, still passed out on the couch, she just shook her head.

"Get a warm washcloth and a towel, will you please?" Jeans asked the other woman, and then gingerly sat next to Lori. She needed to take special care not to sit in the many wet spots around the bed.

"What the hells going on..." Lori wondered out loud, to no one in particular. ."...and what the hell is Bart doing over there."

"Well, as for Bart, he's working on a serious hangover. Very unusual for him. As for you, I think you have been in the process of getting your brains fucked out." Jeans laughed again, with Lori joining in.

The other woman returned with a bowl of warm water and a couple of towels.

"Lay back and I'll wash you up a little." Jeans took charge, gently washing Lori's face, rinsing the towel to keep it warm. "You are a mess" giggling, "but cum is supposed to be good for your skin and hair. A couple friends of mine try to swallow it on a regular basis because they are convinced it helps their skin. I have to admit they have great complexions."

Giggling hysterically, the women shifted to a drier place on the bed.

Gently, Jeans cleaned Lori's face, moving down her neck and over her breasts. Taking special care to be gentle, Jeans circled Lori's erect nipples, drawing deep sighs from the nude woman. Jeans felt a hand on her hip as she knelt over the red head. A closing door startled the ladies on the bed, they quickly looked up only to notice the other girl had left the room. Laying her head back, Lori bit her lip as Jeans moved the warm cloth between her legs. The warmth between her legs was not just coming from the cloth as Lori opened her legs wider, tilting her hips up to allow Jeans access to the stickiest part of her body. Jeans pulled Lori over, rolling her toward her in order to better clean the sticky mess from her bottom.

Lori casually lay across Jeans lap, draping her arms around her hips, gently rubbing her bottom through her tight jeans. As Jeans moved the cloth between her bottom cheeks, Lori moved her legs apart, allowing her new found friend to gain admission between her legs again.

Meeting her eyes, Jeans asked, "Are you tender down there?"

Blushing, "Just a little. Not as much as I expected. Am I clean yet?"

Someone else's turn to blush, "I think so, do you feel cleaner?"

"I'm still wet, but that's a clean feeling"

More eye contact as Lori rolled onto her back, keeping a hand on Jeans bottom. Looking to Bart, confirming he was still unconscious, Lori pulled the young woman to her. Their kiss started tentatively, allowing exploration. Quickly becoming aggressive Lori gripped Jeans bottom and pulled her on top. Feeling the fully clothed woman on top of her fueled Lori, she pushed Jeans to her nipples, "Put them in your mouth, suck me!."

Wrapping her legs around her new partner's waist, Lori grabbed a handful of the woman's hair, guiding her mouth from nipple to nipple. Humping against the smooth belly, Lori's lust caught her by complete surprise.

Becoming even more demanding Lori shoved Jeans further down her body and pushed her head between her legs. Getting a firm grip on the girl's head with her thighs, she rocked her hips up and down as she rubbed her pussy against her new lover's face. Jeans struggled but managed to keep her tongue and lips busy as Lori responded quite positively to the stimulation.

Peeking open his eyes Bart was stunned at what he saw. Lori was practically raping his ex girlfriend and looking real good doing it. Janna was vigorously licking Lori and Bart had seen all he could stand. Staggering onto the bed he climbed behind Janna before either of the women even noticed he was there. On her hands and knees, with her head buried between Lori's legs, Janna looked as hot as ever. Reaching around, he managed to unfasten her jeans and work the zipper down. This was a clear signal to Janna someone else was on the bed and looking to participate.

Stunned by this turn of events Janna attempted to squirm her way free from of the grip the woman had on her with those thighs but could not do it. Not quite sure who was struggling with her pants Janna began to panic just a little. With a legitimate fear of suffocation and gang rape Janna could only submit to these circumstances and hope she ...

Damn these tight jeans!! Bart was working up a serious sweat prying the pants off her ass. The sight of that wonderful ass was well worth the effort, and when he finally pulled them down far enough to finger her EXTREMELY wet pussy, he was almost in heaven.

But not quite just yet.

With a couple more tugs he had the pants past her thighs and managed to spread her legs just a little. From past experience Bart knew this was all the opening he would need when she was this wet.

Ooaahhhggggg. Janna was now being fucked and was not sure who was doing it. Her legs were barely spread but she was soaked enough to allow entry with a nominal amount of effort. She felt as if a baseball bat was stretching her cunt from this angle and was very glad he paused for a moment when the cock was fully worked into her cunt. Trying to open her legs just a little further, she felt the restrictions of her pants at her knees. Janna freed a hand enough to reach back and push her pants past her knees and over her calves. This allowed her to spread her thighs a little more, easing access for the man screwing her.

Bart appreciated her efforts and rewarded her with a continued pounding. Since he had already cum a couple of times tonight, he was holding on a little longer this time. Shortly, Janna began to respond, pushing her hips back at him to meet his thrusts. Looking over her back, Bart watched as Lori very obviously reached a tremendous orgasm. Throwing her head back and arching into Janna's mouth Lori bucked vigorously into the young woman's face for nearly a full minute before collapsing back onto the mattress. Freed at last, Janna pulled herself forward, wrapping her arms around the other woman as she continued to orgasm through the buffeting she was receiving from behind.

Bart was getting close. Soon Janna collapsed on Lori and Bart was simply fucking a limp body and a spasming cunt. And that was all it took. As he exploded into the young woman he could no longer hold himself up and collapsed on the women before rolling off to the side. It was then that Janna opened her eyes, recognizing Bart with a smile. As Lori gently stroked Janna, Bart grinned mischievously at the ladies and said, "So, I guess you two have met."

"Yes Bart, we have. Now...who stole my panties?"

12