Her First Gang Bang Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of her sister with Walter's penis moving in and out of her mouth fascinated Sheila. Not exactly a virgin at her wedding, she still had rather limited experience in oral sex. With her husbands patience and persistence she had learned to enjoy using her mouth on him. The thought of performing oral sex on someone as large as the man Melissa had in her mouth right now was something she could not quite imagine.

Josh just hoped he could last long enough to get his cock into Melissa's mouth. Her breasts were swaying and she had her hips moving around like she wanted something else. This was one of the most sexual visions he had ever seen.

Melissa was squeezing her thighs together and doing her best to rub the crotch of her jeans into her clit. She felt the dick in her mouth swell just a little more and sensed he may be about ready to feed her his semen. She began to moan a little around the head of his dick in anticipation of his orgasm. Beginning to crave what the men had for her, and reacting to the warmth and wetness in her panties, she wanted very much to feel the hot, gummy, offering Walter was about to give her.

"Umm...suck me girl, you are some kind of cocksucker...Oh my." Walter was just about ready.

Melissa cringed a little at the cocksucker comment but it wasn't like it was the first time she had heard that. Hell, Jerry used the term himself on their first date.

Sheila was wide eyed as Walter placed his hand firmly on the back of Melissa's head and held her in place as he began to tense up. Holding her breath she stared as Melissa's lips were stretched just a little wider and the cock in her mouth began to contract with a massive orgasm. Melissa's neck flexed as she pulled up against the hand holding her in place and relaxed as she began to swallow what was shooting into her mouth. This one tasted better, a strong musky taste. And it felt good in her mouth.

After what seemed like a very long time Melissa was once again back on her heels and wiping her face. Catching her breath, and with a sheepish grin, she glanced at her sister for just a moment.

Sheila slid off her husband's lap, knowing by the feel of his erection against her backside how ready he was to put his penis in her sister's mouth. Pushing him up for encouragement, she tried to get him off the couch.

"It's Tom's turn," she called out, "he's next." Embarrassed by her own actions she eagerly thrust her husband into the center of the room.

Grinning, chin shinning with the secretions of her previous efforts, Melissa moved on hands and knees toward Tom as he stood up. Her nipples felt as if they were hard enough to burst and her clit enjoyed the rubbing her jeans applied as she crawled across the floor. She remembered the sight of Tom's penis from a few years ago when she had spied on her sister having sex. Tom had climbed up from between Sheila's legs, and moving his wife onto her hands and knees, took her doggy style. They were both so caught up in their own act that Melissa's interruption went entirely unnoticed. They engaged in passionate sex, with Tom shocking Melissa as he pulled his cock out of her sister and pumped several strands of semen over Sheila's ass.

"Well, this'll make interesting dinner conversation." Melissa said to Tom as she looked up at him from her knees. Melissa reached up and moved the zipper down, opened the button holding his khaki's together, and pulled the pants down. His under shorts were next. His erection nearly slapped her in the face as it jumped loose from the confines on his shorts.

Sheila had to remind herself to breathe as the scene played out in her living room. Her husband stood, pants around his ankles, as her sister knelt in front of him. Ever so slowly, she took his penis into her mouth. Tom responded by putting both hands on her head and beginning a slight thrusting motion, matching the bobbing of Melissa's head.

Jerry had to have her again, he just couldn't stand it. This exhibition was serving to make him harder than he had ever been. It was as if he had not even cum before.

"Hey, you should sit on the footstool, get yourself a better angle." Spoke up Jerry, with other plans in mind himself.

Tom struggled to sit down as his sister in law playfully refused to take his cock from her mouth. Since the footstool was a little lower she was now on hands and knees and swaying back and forth to help thrust her mouth over Tom's prick. She didn't notice Jerry getting up and moving behind her, focusing on the warmth in her mouth and her wet pussy.

Jerry mouthed the words "Hold her still" to Tom as he moved behind his wife. He just wasn't sure of her reaction to what he had in mind, but he had no intention of going back to his chair without fucking his wife.

Melissa grew a little confused as Tom increased his grip, even squeezing his legs together just enough to keep her head in place. She was less confused, and more concerned, when she felt someone working the snap on her jeans and struggling with the zipper.

"Oh god! That wasn't part of the deal!" thought Melissa in a panic.

"Ummm..MMMMMM...mmmphh." Sheila was enjoying watching her sister struggle and sensed that she just wasn't quite sure who was trying to get her pants off. Tom held her firmly, continuing to thrust into her mouth while holding her hands and head in place.

Jerry panted as he fought to pull the jeans from his wife's hips, winning a view of her panties, and then pulling panties and jeans down her thighs together. It was an awkward struggle, but he soon had one leg free and a solid position behind her and between those legs.

Melissa heard the now very familiar sound of someone's [please be Jerry!] pants coming down as she was held in place. The cock pushing deep into her mouth was insisting she attend to it despite her protests over whoever it was taking her pants off. And when she felt the fingers invading her sex she nearly lost interest in struggling. Her clit was being well massaged, sending shivers up and down her thighs.

"She is soaked," thought Jerry, "I have never felt her so wet!"

"MMMMMMMM...mmm...mmph...hhhhmmmmm." She now had a cock in her pussy. "Please be Jerry," she prayed, "Oh god, please be Jerry." On about the third thrust into her cunt she felt it building and after briefly trying to contain it simply let herself go.

Jerry was in pure lust, and when Melissa slammed back into him it was a sure sign she was too. Letting out an animal like growl around Tom's dick, she felt one hell of an orgasm coming on. She nearly twisted their cocks off as she lurched back and forth between the two men.

The sight before Sheila was the most erotic, or pornographic, she had ever seen. She knew her husband was about to finish, she could tell. It was apparent to all that Melissa was wrapped up in a very powerful orgasm with Jerry slamming against his wife's bottom. Driving himself to the brink of exploding on his own.

Melissa had decided she didn't really care who was fucking her. At least not at the moment. Her orgasm was rolling through her cunt, flooding her body, and she just wanted to fuck. The taste of semen in her mouth, and the grip on her head, reminded Melissa of what had gotten her into this position. Surprised at how good Tom tasted she wondered if her sister was familiar with the taste herself.

Tom's cock seemed to set off the one in her pussy and the warm wet flood that was now pumping into her cunt set of yet another orgasm for Melissa.

Josh quickly jumped up as Jerry fell out of the way. Unfortunately, Melissa took that opportunity to get off her knees and turned to sit on the floor. Quickly pulling up her panties and jeans, she glared at her husband. At the same time grateful it was him in her pussy, and pissed off he did it.

"Smart ass! I hope you enjoyed it! And don't expect any more any time soon!" Melissa was just a little humiliated at being fucked like that in front of the whole crowd.

And then Josh spoke up, "I'm about to explode, I really am. You're not done are you?" He was just a little anxious about it all.

Smiling, "Oh no, I don't think I could leave without finishing the job." She looked up at Josh from her seat on the floor and smiled a very understanding smile. She then reached up and helped him to pull his pants down. From her place on the floor she had a pretty good angle on Josh. Fortunately he wasn't real tall.

Sheila and Tom glanced knowingly at one another as Tom returned to the couch and took a seat next to his wife. It was just a couple nights ago that Tom had cum in Sheila's mouth as she sat in right about the same spot on the floor. When Tom sat next to Sheila he pulled her legs across his and leaned over to kiss his wife. Running his hands up her shorts, he massaged her bottom while pulling Sheila closer to him.

Tom couldn't believe how hard he still was, and having Sheila this close wasn't making it go away.

Sheila looked her sister's way and stifled a giggle as she watched her get "mouth fucked" by Josh. He was pumping for all he was worth and the way his knees were shaking it was apparent Josh wasn't going to last very long.

Andy couldn't believe his luck; he was finally going to get some of what Melissa had to offer. Watching her getting double-teamed by Jerry and Tom put him right on the edge and it was all he could do to maintain self- control. Of course, watching Tom feel up Sheila was interesting in and of itself.

"Tom, stop that! People are watching!," hissed Sheila. She kept pushing his hands away and he kept bringing them back. He quickly had her shorts unsnapped and worked the zipper down, exposing her purple panties to those on the couch. "Please, not here! I want this too, but NOT HERE! Oh my, oh god... oh shit, Tom, please..."

Tom was a man possessed. He had her shorts and panties yanked down to her knees, exposing a very meticulously trimmed bush to the room.

Melissa was flabbergasted. Her sister was about to get fucked right here in front of everyone. Of course, her view was somewhat obstructed by the guy fucking her mouth. Rather vigorously at the moment.

Sheila was losing the battle. Tom had her shorts and panties completely off and Andy was more than willing to get off the couch and give them room. As Tom pried his way between her legs he managed to pull his own pants down far enough to free his penis. It didn't take much for guys to get ready, Sheila remembered from her days in the back seat, and Tom was definitely ready.

Andy didn't know what to do, he was getting great crotch shots from Sheila and Melissa was doing her thing on Josh's dick. This was one hell of a party. Andy just hoped he got his turn too.

When Josh looked over and saw Tom spreading his wife's legs so he could fuck her on the couch it was all he needed. He proceeded to blow such a load that Melissa lost his cock momentarily and Josh took that as a hint to start pumping a few strands of semen in her face.

"Ohhh, Josh...a little warning would have been nice..." Melissa was giggling non-stop at this point.

"Taa...Taa..oh Tom...uuunnhh...unh...ump...ohh" Sheila had her sneaker clad feet locked around her husbands ass as they pumped away on the couch. She had ceased fighting him off and was doing everything she could to fuck him back.

Andy managed to stop the giggles by shoving his dick into Melissa's mouth. Between the scenes he had just witnessed and the sight of Tom nailing Sheila on the couch he was ready to go in just a matter of minutes. Melissa was just sitting back and allowing him to fuck her mouth, using her tongue to tease his cockhead as it went deep into her mouth. With a loud grunt Tom began to cum and his wife was noisily cumming with him. That was Andy's signal to fire off on his own, using his first couple of spurts to splash a taste into her mouth and then pulling out and sending jet after jet over her face, neck, and breasts.

"AAAIIII.." squealed Melissa as she felt the warm semen splatter her body. She never really objected to having someone cum on her, it's just that she wanted a little warning.

Tom slowly lifted himself from between his wife's legs and sat back on the couch. Sheila lay with her legs splayed just momentarily and then suddenly remembered where she was.

"Dammit Tom, a little privacy would have been nice," it was apparent she wasn't too overly concerned by the way she casually pulled her panties and shorts back on. It seemed she wanted to make sure everyone got a good look while they had the chance. Laughing even harder, she looked at her cum covered sister wiping herself off with one of her best dishtowels. "I think I'll just throw that one away" was her only comment.

"Excuse me gentlemen, I think I need a shower," announced Melissa as she gathered her clothing and left the room.

"I need to clean up a little myself, thanks for coming over guys," followed up Sheila as she got up and found her way to her own bedroom.

"Well folks, it's been fun, but I think its time to wrap things up." Tom announced. "Thanks for coming by."

It took just a few minutes for the room to empty and for Jerry and Tom to follow their wives to the bedrooms. It seems everyone was getting a second wind.

As he drove home, Josh was extremely pleased with himself. Once again he had managed to steal a pair of ladies panties from a friends hamper.

12