Her First Submission

Story Info
A submissive finally allows herself to give up control.
3.4k words
4.65
16.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every nerve in her body quivered as he moved around her. He was silent, his footfalls muffled by the carpeted floor, and it was only when he dragged the leather crop over her skin that she knew where he was.

Coming here had been a risk but there was a part of her that always knew it was a risk she would one day take. His profile had been short and to the point.

I will dominate you into a state of total submission. Take you to the brink of orgasm again and again. And maybe let you have one eventually.

She had become wet immediately upon reading his words, appreciating their succinctness as well as the bluntness. Her entire life she had dreamt of becoming a submissive. She craved the surrender. She wanted to be used.

And now, bound in the playroom of a man she didn't know, in a city that wasn't her own, she was sure she was about to have all she ever desired.

A sharp crack against her left nipple brought her rushing back to the present. She struggled to keep her fingers laced behind her head and her elbows up at her ears as she drew a quick breath. The pain was intense--stars flashing behind her closed eyelids--but it quickly faded and just the pleasure remained.

That first blow marking the beginning of what she hoped would be a long and painful night.

****

She closed her eyes tightly, the anticipation of where his crop might strike next threatening to overwhelm her. She could already feel her wetness running down the inside of her thigh. Both nipples were hard as rocks, the skin around them red and raised from his punishment.

"Stick your ass in the air," he commanded.

She hesitated, her elbows dropping slightly from where he'd told her to hold them, and fought the desire to disobey. Wondering if she remained where she was, he would continue to punish her aching breasts instead of moving on.

Hesitating was a mistake.

He moved quickly, gathering her long hair in his fist and jerking her head back. She stumbled backwards awkwardly, thrown off balance and unable to remain on her knees. Opening her eyes, she saw his own green eyes had darkened from the soft moss green they had been when she'd first arrived, to something much more sinister.His hand shot out and slapped her across her cheek, the sting of it bringing tears to her eyes.

"When I tell you to do something, slut, you do it."

He slapped her again and now, in addition to the wetness in her eyes, she felt her pussy contract causing another gush to flow down her thigh.

"When you disobey, you get punished," His voice was hard as stone and there was no mercy on his face. "Now put your hands on the floor and stick that ass in the air."

This time she did as she was told, pushing her face into the soft carpet, stretching her arms out as far as she could in front of her. He ran a hand over her exposed ass, gave it an open handed slap and then ran a finger over her clit.

The moan came out of her without warning, as though her brain no longer had any control over her body, and at the sound, his finger disappeared. She wiggled her ass, hoping to connect with something, anything that would give her release. But there was nothing there.

Again, she fought the urge to move from the position he had commanded her to take, fought her instinct to get what she wanted, what she needed. Instead, she waited.

Finally, she felt the cold, wet sensation of lube being rubbed over her ass and something hard and cold pushing against her opening. They had talked briefly about her limits but it was only now--as she lay at his feet, vulnerable and quivering with anticipation--she realized she'd never confessed to being an anal virgin.

Too late now, she thought. And with a deep breath, she surrendered herself to his will.

*****

The plug in her ass--which had hurt enough going in to make her cry out and earn another hard smack from the crop across her back--filled her in a way she had never experienced. It felt foreign and yet, inexplicably, already a part of her.

After roughly filling her hole, he commanded her to remain in her position on the floor, face pressed into the carpet and arms stretched out in front of her. She heard him opening the drawers of the large cabinet on the other side of the room and her mind raced, filled with the possibilities of what was to happen next.

When he returned, she felt his hand caress her ass, wiggling the plug as he did. This time, as good as it felt, she kept her moan to herself. She was learning to control. Learning to submit.

"It's such a pretty ass," he said. "But too smooth. I need to leave my mark."

Her body tensed. Mark? What kind of mark?

"You're going to count the lashes. We'll start with five," As he spoke, he trailed a finger up the inside of her leg, finally landing on her swollen clit and rubbing, slowly. "Are you ready my pet?"

The bite of the cane took her breath away. It lingered, as though it was still lying across her skin and she gasped.

"I didn't hear you."

Her voice came out shaky, on the verge of tears yet again. "One."

"Good girl," he said. "When you follow the rules you get rewarded."

The moment he pressed the vibrator against her clit, she was lost to the sensation, her entire body quivering at its touch. She squirmed, trying to press herself into it, to achieve her orgasm before...

The buzzing stopped abruptly and the cane whipped across her ass once again. The combination of pain and pleasure made her feel as though she might be losing her mind. She wanted to come but she also wanted the cane. How could both things be true?

"Two," she counted, her voice less shaky this time, more confident.

"That's a good slut," he said and relief flooded her as the vibrator began to buzz again.

It went like that for three more strikes of the cane. Alternating pain with pleasure, getting so close to release only to have it kept from her at the last moment. It was infuriating. Her pussy pulsed with need. She wanted so much all at once, to be fucked, to come, to have her nipples clamped, her face slapped, to be degraded and used. She wanted it all.

But right now, more than anything, she wanted to rub her clit. As her hands were unbound, there was nothing stopping her from doing it. All she needed was for him to turn his back and she could give herself the release she so desperately craved.

His fingers trailed along the cane marks she knew must be glowing red across her white skin. "These marks are beautiful on you. They make it clear that you are mine."

These last words were muted as though he was further away from her. When she heard the sound of the drawer opening she knew this was it. Her only chance.

Moving quickly, she pulled her right hand back towards her clit. Her fingers had just touched the swollen bud, felt her own slickness and started to rub, when he caught her.

"Oh my pet," he said, grabbing her wrist and wrenching it away from her pussy, causing her to moan in frustration. "And here I thought you were finally learning your place."

He pulled her roughly to her feet and with one strong arm, pinned both of her hands behind her, holding them at the small of her back. She whimpered when she saw his eyes had gone dark again. Damn her rebellious streak.

"You'll learn how to submit to me eventually," he said. "Only now it's going to hurt so much more."

His words should have worried her. But instead they filled her with need. A need to prove she could do this, that she could submit.

"Yes sir." was all she said as she waited for her punishment to begin.

*****

He positioned her on the bench, securing each of her wrists and ankles to the cuffs, her ass high in the air, and then stepped back to admire his work. She watched him move, fascinated by his expressions. Pride, want, anger and desire fighting for dominance on his handsome face.

She pulled gently at her restraints, knowing there would be no give in them and hoping he wouldn't notice her movements. But he noticed.

"You aren't going anywhere. You are now truly mine to use as I please."

She knew the only response he wanted to hear from her and delivered it with perfection. "Yes sir."

He came to stand in front of her head, his erection straining to be released. She felt a thirst for his cock, wanted to taste it, to drain it. But she said nothing, instead she waited. When he was ready, she knew he would feed it to her.

Lifting up her hair, he placed a collar around her neck. The long chain attached to it dropped to the floor and he pushed her chin up with his hand.

"I can see you're starting to learn your place and that's a good. But there is still punishment to be delivered for your disobedience. There is still pain."

She thought of the caning she had already endured and an involuntary shiver ran through her, causing her pussy to contract. She had no doubts she had caused a puddle to form on the bench below her aching cunt and hoped it pleased him to know how aroused she was.

"My needy little slut, my greedy little whore. What am I to do with you?"

He grabbed the leash and jerked her head up roughly, then shoved two fingers deep into her mouth. She fought the gag reflex, breathing through the feeling. She kept her eyes open the entire time, focused on him. She wanted more than his fingers in her mouth and he knew it.

"I should gag you," he mused. "Save you from getting yourself in more trouble. But, I can think of a much better use for that mouth of yours."

The corners of her mouth pulled up in a smile, drool falling from her lips where his fingers, and the collar, still held her firmly in place. He was finally going to feed her.

"But first..." He removed his fingers and in one quick motion secured the collar to the bench, making it impossible for her to lift her head. He walked away and when he returned, leaned down to show her what he had retrieved.

In his hand was an anal plug that had to be at least double the size of the one she was currently enduring. She tried to shake her head but the collar prevented it.

"No," she whispered. "Please sir."

"You don't get to say no to me, slut," he pushed the plug into her mouth. "Get it nice and wet and maybe it will hurt less."

She wrapped her lips around it hungrily, slobbering as much as she could onto the toy before he pulled it out and moved to the back of the bench. She couldn't see him, only sense him. He trailed his fingers along each of the welts from the cane."So pretty," he said, counting the marks out loud, just as he had made her do while administering them.

She cried out when he pulled the plug from her ass. His bare hand slapped against the welts, another warning about speaking out of turn, and then the new plug probed her opening. Slowly he tried to push it in, but her body pushed back. She wanted it but wasn't ready for it. Until he rubbed her swollen clit and then, like magic, her body bucked, her ass opened and the plug slid in.

"Good girl," he said and she relaxed at the words. But instead of a reward she got another bare handed slap, then another and another. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She was so full, so happy, so scared of what came next.

Something pressed at her wet cunt. Not his cock, it was smaller, sleeker. He slipped the object in and it began to vibrate on a low setting. Between the vibrator and the butt plug, it was just enough stimulation to get her close to an orgasm. Just enough to keep her on the edge, but never tip her over. Just enough, but not nearly enough.

Returning to the head of the bench, he reached down and roughly pinched her nipples, twisting them in his fingers.

"Now," he said. "About that mouth."

****

His cock was glorious. Long, broad and glistening at the tip. She wanted it so badly. The vibrations in her cunt, the plug in her ass, the feeling of helplessness and submission combining to elevate her to a level of desire she had never felt before.

When he finally pushed himself into her waiting mouth she nearly cried with relief. This was what she had wanted. What she had craved.

He fucked her mouth slowly at first, letting her get used to his size, allowing her to find her own rhythm. And then his thrusts intensified. He grabbed both sides of her head, pushing into her mouth so fast, so hard that she barely had time to breathe, to swallow.

"That's a good girl," he said. "Take my cock."

The slap surprised her, but she should have been expecting it. He had already shown he liked to abuse her pretty little face. She focused on the task at hand, but between her stinging cheek, full ass and vibrating pussy, it was hard to do.

He tugged sharply on her leash, pulling her neck up painfully, causing her teeth to graze the side of his cock.

"Bitch," he growled, slapping her cheek once again before gripping her chin tightly. "You do that one more time and you'll suffer."

She could feel the orgasm inside her building. There was too much stimulation, too many emotions flooding through her poor, used body. She knew she wasn't supposed to come without his permission, it was one of the commands he had given her before agreeing to meet.

"You only come when I tell you to come."

She had assumed it would be an easy rule to follow. But now, she knew it would be one of the fucking hardest. She wiggled her ass, trying to cause the vibrator to slip free, to stop its incessant hum. She clutched her ass tighter, hoping the pain of the plug would counter her building pleasure. But nothing worked.

The more he fucked her face, the more he used her and called her a whore, the more she knew she would be unable to stop herself from coming.

"Please sir." Her words were muffled, strangled by the cock filling her mouth. She tried to raise her hand, to signal him, to get him to listen, to help.

But it was too late. The wave of pleasure rolled over her, causing her toes to curl, her ass to clench and her body to tremble. She was lost to a world where nothing but her pulsing cunt mattered. Lost in her own mind, in her own pleasure.

He stopped, his cock still filling her mouth. With one yank of the chain, he pulled her head up a few inches and looked into her eyes. And he saw. He knew what she had done. Knew what he had done to her. Because surely it had been intentional. Surely he knew she wouldn't have been able to stop the orgasm from coming. Surely he would show her pity.

He shook his head and pulled his cock out of her mouth. She sagged on the bench, her limbs exhausted, her dripping cunt still pulsing, her mind still reeling.

The vibrator was removed and she groaned in relief, mumbling a thank you. She felt the sting of the nipple clamps, the weight of them pulling her nipples down painfully, the chain attached to a loop on the bench. Then he gagged her, the rubber ball large and uncomfortable, and pulled her hair back to show her the wooden paddle in his hand.

"You don't come until I tell you to."

She knew it would hurt, knew it would make her cry, make her beg. But she also knew it would be okay, because after the pain came pleasure and after the pleasure came pain. She would welcome them both, she would endure them equally. She would make her master proud.

*****

The first strike of the paddle was like fire. He hit her with precision, making sure to cover as many of the cane welts as he could with one stroke.

She could say nothing, the ball gag effectively silencing her, the nipple clamps biting into her flesh. Her eyes rolled back with the next stroke, the pain so intense she thought she might pass out. He didn't have her count the hits and she wondered if it was because he hadn't decided how long to punish her for.

Over and over again he paddled her ass, each strike causing the enormous plug in her ass to shift deeper, each one pushing her closer to her limit. They had set up a safeword but how would she possibly use it with her mouth gagged and her hands bound?

Fear began to build. Fear that she had made a mistake in trusting him. She began to cry, big fat tears spilling down her cheeks, her sobs muted by the gag. Finally, he stopped.

She could hear him breathing hard and wondered if he had gotten carried away, taken things further than he had intended. But then he was in front of her, kneeling down to her level, his face bright, a look of awe and pride on it.

"You are such a good little slut," he said, loosening the gag and pulling it from her mouth. "I'm so proud of you."

She let out a sob. Grateful the painful paddling was over, grateful for his praise, pleased that she had made him happy.

"Was it too much?" he asked.

Yes. No. Both words tumbled over each other and she realized she was both shaking her head and nodding. Her body and mind so confused, so unsure about how they felt.

"I'm going to fuck you now," he said. "Hard and fast, just the way I like it."

She moaned, amazed at how he knew what she needed even when she didn't. Then he offered her another gift.

"And you may come if you want to."

Her pussy clenched at his words, readying itself for the first taste of his exquisite cock. He caressed her cheek, wiping away her tears and she said the only thing she could say.

"Thank you, sir."

She will never forget the feeling of his cock pushing into her for the first time. The way it filled her, pushing against the plug in her ass, stretching her to capacity. The sound he made when he entered her was primal and so fucking hot it threatened to undo her.

He pulled on her leash, a reminder that she was still his property, still his plaything to control. She moaned as the leather pulled at her neck, happy to have been collared by a man who knew exactly what she wanted. He gripped her hips, thrusting faster, harder, deeper.

Once again she felt her orgasm building and she focused on that feeling, determined to wait until the moment he was ready to come, so she could come with him. He grunted and his hand slipped from her hip to the reddened, bruised skin of her freshly paddled ass. And she couldn't hold it anymore.

That mix of pleasure and pain too much to control. Even though she already had his permission, she felt the need to ask for it again.

"Please may I come, sir?"

"Come for me slut," he said, his thumb digging into her tender flesh while the other hand reached around to rub her swollen clit.

And she came. This orgasm more intense than the first, rolling through her body again and again, in concert with every thrust of his cock, every press of his thumb, every rub of her clit. She was an endless wave of pleasure.

When he finally came, the jerk of his cock hard and thick, she understood why she'd wanted this. Understood what she had been looking for when she had responded to his post looking for a submissive.

She was his. Collared and yet finally set free.