Her First Time Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know I'm not supposed to get turned on by my wife's best friend, especially as turned on as I already was. The closer she got to the car... and then turned to check the mail in the mailbox - damn! It had no back. Nothing, except a couple spaghetti straps over her shoulders, then bare down below the small of her back. My heart rate must have doubled in those few seconds.

My mind was racing, but I had to think, down boy, this is your wife's best friend - off limits! It didn't cooperate, didn't go down.

"Rich had an emergency, he's not going to be able to make it, hope you don't mind it'll just be me," she said as she slid into the back seat. "We talked about canceling, but he insisted we go ahead."

Richard is a pediatrician at Kennewick General, on-call more often than not it seems. But me mind? Going to dinner with these two beautiful women? Oh, how I wanted to be sitting in the back seat when Jenny slid in, see that dress before she repositioned herself, and pulled it back down. It looked like silk, so thin on her, and no way was she wearing a bra. And those sheer, black stockings!

"Eyes on the road," Dani admonished me when she noticed their gaze into the mirror a whole lot more than necessary. Jenny let out a little giggle in the back seat. She knew I couldn't keep my eyes off her and acted like she was enjoying being a distraction. I knew from experience that she'd be flirting outrageously, too. And Dani won't be in the least jealous, they've been good friends for so long that nothing either does is outside the limits.

Dinner was at the Black Angus, an upscale, reservation-only steakhouse in Richland. Jenny explained to the host that her husband had an emergency so there would only be three instead of four. He escorted us to our booth, and Dani slid in first, around the corner, not bothering to pull her skirt back down when it slid up over her thighs. My eyes were riveted.

I waited for Jenny, assuming she was going to sit next to Dani, but she motioned for me to go ahead and sit next to my wife, then she slid in behind me. And that perfume; lilac, feminine, so fuckin' sexy.

Jenny explained her husband's emergency, a caesarian with twins, there would be two pediatricians there, one for each baby. Jenny and Richard had never had babies, I never knew if it was because of Jenny's dance career or some other cause, but her body showed it; relatively small breasts, but perfectly proportioned to her slimness. And I could see her nipples poking through... God, get your mind out of the gutter, Robert!

However, I don't think she minded me looking. She never did pull her dress back down over her stocking tops, and when Dani started telling her about having to cut the handcuffs off her wrists, she rubbed her shoulder against mine and said, "Mmm, sounds like fun!" It was embarrassing how my cock, already hard, was responding to every little nuance from these women, but who could blame it?

"Afterward, we went to Castle, the sex store, needed new handcuffs," and Dani couldn't stop her giggling. "Met the prettiest sales girl."

These were nearly fifty-year-old women, giggling about a sex store. "Find anything except handcuffs?" Jenny asked, directing her question to me.

"Uhh," my reasoned, well thought out answer, "Uhuh."

"My husband bought me the biggest, sexiest dildo he could find." Damned good thing I wasn't taking a drink right that instant, I'd have spewed it all across the table. At least she wasn't mentioning the fact that she was almost naked the whole time, at least not yet.

That was when the waiter stopped at our booth and asked if we were ready to order. None of us had even looked at the menu, but I knew what I wanted, and apparently, so did the ladies. Of course, I couldn't have exactly what I wanted, but a nice, juicy, medium-rare rib steak would have to do. Dani ordered a shrimp salad (she loves shrimp, but in a steakhouse?) Jenny asked for the same thing.

As soon as he left with our orders, Dani told me, "Why don't you tell her what else you bought."

"Wait, I want to know about this dildo, first. I've always been curious."

Dani grinned, "It's glass, about..."

"Glass? Won't it break?"

This conversation was making me more than a little uncomfortable, especially when I felt a hand on my leg, and it wasn't Dani's.

"No, and when he starts twisting it with those ribs... oh my!

"Mmm, maybe I should borrow it sometime... the twister, too?" and Jenny started giggling, her hand working its way a little higher on my leg.

"I think I need to go to use the bathroom," I said. My face had to be turning bright red, the way I was feeling.

Jenny scooted out for me, and as I scooted past her, whispered to me, "Don't do anything serious, your wife's going to want that later." Why the hell did Richard have to have that emergency come up?

You know how hard it is to pee when your weewee is all swollen up? Especially, when you don't really have to go pee. I just wanted the damned swelling to go down, but those last comments from Jenny! I know she was kidding, but still... That image was in my head... and with that dress she was wearing.

The few drops I managed to get out helped, especially the short break. When I got back to the booth, Jenny had scooted over next to Dani, and our dinner had been served.

"Better?" Jenny asked as I sat down next to her. I was, until that perfume hit me, and the sight of her in that dress.

"Much," I told her, "it hit kind of suddenly." Only partly true, that hard-on had been since I saw Dani's outfit.

I love a good steak, and that one was perfection; tender, juicy, spiced just right. The Black Angus has a reputation, and I could see why. It almost distracted me - almost.

"You were going to tell me about that vibrator," Jenny reminded me, almost making me choke.

"I... umm..." her hand was on my leg again. "That morning, Friday... just yesterday..." It seemed so much longer ago. "Rebekka... from the store," remembering that Jenny had no idea who Rebekka was. Jenny and Dani both were listening intently.

"She told me that Dani wouldn't know it was there, in case I wanted to surprise her."

She looked over at Dani, who answered her questioning look with, "Didn't."

I went on, "Before she woke up, I... sort of... slipped it inside her."

Dani tried to describe what it had been like, a little scary at first, since she didn't know what was happening, but then good, really good, rolling her eyes as she told Jenny.

And yes, she offered to let Jenny and Richard use it, the dildo, too. She didn't mention the things she'd brought back from Tampa.

We all declined dessert, and Jenny suggested a really good place for dancing in Pasco. Pasco's across the river (Columbia) and for whatever reason, Dani and I hardly ever go there. There's nothing there that's not available closer, except the airport, and maybe this dance place Jenny wanted to go to.

The music was blaring, loud and fast, but it was a live group, which gave it a little extra flair. The three of us sat, and after just a few moments, I began to actually enjoy the music. There were probably a dozen or more couples on the dance floor doing all sorts of elaborate dance moves.

Shortly after, a guy appeared, asking us what we'd like to drink. Jenny ordered a Manhattan, whatever that is, and Dani, not knowing her drinks any better than I do, asked for the same thing. I said I'd pass with just an ice tea since I knew who was driving home. "No, don't be a spoilsport, silly," Jenny told me, "we can order an Uber, pick the car up tomorrow."

So I ordered a Singapore Sling, the only thing I know what is, not that I know much of what's in it, except lots of alcohol. And it tastes good, the few I've had.

While we were waiting for him to bring our drinks, Jenny drug Dani out on the dance floor. It didn't take much 'dragging', as Dani loves to dance, too, and she knows her husband's lack of dancing skills.

Watching Jenny and Dani dance, especially Jenny, is a treat, even aside from the fact that she's so damned sexy and gorgeous. She dances on a different level than virtually anyone else, even with high heels on. Dani's a good dancer too, and the two of them together... just wow. And SOOO fuckin' sexy!

The waiter brought our drinks and I sipped mine while I watched, my cock aching from being so restricted. I'd tell you that I was looking forward to 'later', but pretty sure you've already figured that out. In the meantime, though, I could sure enjoy the eye candy of the present, and the anticipation of later.

They danced probably five minutes, at one time Dani backing tight into Jenny and Jenny's hands wandering her body, both looking straight at me while they writhed together. God, did I say something about my erection subsiding? Well, it had unsubsided.

"That was fun," Dani said after they'd sat down, then to me, "you should try it."

Not that kind of dancing, no way. I'd cream the front of my slacks. "I'll wait," I told her.

It was too loud for conversation, almost without yelling, so we sat and watched, drinking our drinks. There was another couple who were good, that I glanced at occasionally, averting my eyes from the two women I was with. You know, just to make it look like I wasn't staring, getting myself worked up.

My drink was probably three-quarters gone when they began playing a slow song. Dani pulled me on the floor, wrapped her arms around my neck and I was in heaven, our cheeks together, snuggled up tight to her, that exotic perfume from Tampa. 'It'll drive both you and your man crazy with lust,' the salesgirl had said. Well, if I hadn't already been there, it would have done exactly that.

On our way back to our table, Dani whispered in my ear (very loud whisper), "Next time you should dance with Jen, she'd enjoy it." Yeah, so would I!

We all got a second drink, and Jen and Dani put on another dance clinic for a couple songs, but disappointingly, no more sensual making out. By the time they played another slow song, I'd had enough time and liquid courage to ask Jenny. "I'd love to," she responded with a huge smile.

I started to put one hand around her waist, hold her other in a more traditional dance embrace, but she wrapped her arms around my neck the same as Dani had done earlier. The feel of her bare back in my arms, the first time in all the years we've known each other, sent an electric current through my system, totally disabling my big brain and sending all my blood to my little brain.

Jenny didn't dance, she 'flowed'. I don't know how else to explain it. It was like her body had turned into liquid and she just flowed across the floor, so sensual. Her perfume, her cheek against mine, arms around my neck pulling me tight to her, it was dancing like I'd never experienced before.

"Dani asked me if I wanted to seduce you," she whispered in my ear, her tongue tickling it.

I nearly froze. "She... she... what?" I couldn't have heard what I'd just heard.

"You know... seduce... like this..." and her lips found mine, molding themselves to my lips, her tongue tickling through... just for a moment.

"I told her I'd love it," her lips nuzzling against my cheek, my cock trying to burst through my slacks.

"If you want me to, you need to kiss me," she looked into my eyes, her eyes twinkling and a smile on her face. With her heels, she's an inch taller, her lips not an inch from mine, waiting for me to close that distance.

I looked around, finding Dani, still sitting at the table, watching us, her face impassive, not giving me any clue.

"Three... two... one..." she was saying, and I kissed her, not believing what was happening. If it hadn't been for the alcohol, I couldn't have done it under any circumstances. Her lips were soft, opening, I felt her tongue again, responded in kind, kissing her, my heart pounding in my chest, Jenny pressing her body against my granite-hard shaft.

I pulled away, looked at Jenny's beautiful, smiling face, glanced around toward Dani again. "No don't look at her... next time... like you mean it."

I never found Dani. Our lips closed together again, I closed my eyes, pulled her to me, feeling her soft skin, Jenny's arms wrapped tightly around my neck, our tongues dancing together.

She finally pulled away, "Better, much better," with a huge smile on her face, looked me straight in my eyes, "One night only, no repeat... no matter what. Agreed?"

On our way back to the table a few moments later, my brain still not processing what had just happened, I had a brief thought go through my muddled brain, "Richard?" I asked her.

She squeezed my hand with a little giggle, "He didn't have an emergency tonight, he's home waiting for a text from me."

Dani's face was still impassive when we sat back down, I had no idea what to say or do. The situation, Jenny's perfume, and just everything were overpowering my senses, her delicate hand still in mine. "Your wife wants to experience how you felt when you watched her make love with Alan. I don't want to disappoint her."

Finally, Dani smiled, looking back and forth from me to Jenny, her best friend her entire life, maid of honor at our wedding twenty-eight years ago. Two words of what she just said were reverberating through my mind, 'make love'. Was she serious? I hadn't been with another woman since... since... never. There had been no one before Dani, no one since Dani. I'd kissed a girl once, we made out in my parents' car, even touched her boobs through her clothes. Her name was... I couldn't remember. Peggy, that was it. And she practically didn't even have boobs. That's all I could remember of Peggy.

The two women danced again, and it seemed to take on a whole new erotic atmosphere. Dani and Jenny's arms were in the air, pulling their hemlines even higher, not seeming to care about the world around them. Jenny's feet were moving like she could have been tap dancing, but her upper body was like a flamingo, swaying and turning, but not even acknowledging the movement of her feet.

Dani hadn't worn stockings or anything underneath her skirt, barely even panties, but the sexy, lacy tops of Jenny's stockings were fully in view as she danced. I couldn't stop myself from wondering, 'was this real?' as those two words 'make love' went through my mind over and over again, at the same time wondering what it would be like if these two ever 'got together'.

Jenny asked me to dance again with her when they played another slow song. Once again, it felt more like her feet were floating on air, as I was. She pulled me tight, arms around my neck, once again, her cheek tight to mine, lips occasionally nuzzling my ear.

"I like lots of foreplay before I make love... hope you do, too," she whispered in my ear.

I nearly wilted on the spot, waiting for this dream to end and wake up with a massive hard-on. "... sent Richard a text... told him not to wait up, might be morning before I'm home," as she pressed her groin to mine and her lips to mine.

Dani had called an Uber and said it'd be here in about ten minutes when Jenny and I sat back down. After the last song, the band took a break so conversation was much easier. I went and paid our bill, and when I returned, Dani was recounting her day in Tampa with Alan. There were no secrets between these two. A moment later, they were oohing and aahing over Dani's five-hundred-dollar shoes that she was wearing, Dani telling Jenny that she had to buy a pair, no matter what.

Dani got in front, me in the back, and Jenny sliding into the middle next to me. "I haven't made out with a guy in the back seat for so long," she said, as her lips brushed against mine.

"With a guy? Does that mean you usually do it with girls?" I asked her as she placed my left hand over her right tit over her dress.

"Mmm, she likes that," as I pinched her hard nipple through the thin fabric. I wasn't quite used to doing anything like this, especially where the driver, a middle-aged woman, could watch in the rear-view mirror ― with a woman who wasn't my Dani.

It was the most incredibly enjoyable twenty-minute drive I'd been on for a long time, if not ever. I know that Dani was intently watching us from the front seat and so was the driver, but the driver had no idea it was my wife sitting up front next to her. Jenny didn't seem to mind in the least. We kissed, we fondled, only avoiding our most private places, but those were the only ones that seemed to be off-limits. Jenny even pushed herself up off the seat for me to push her dress higher, giving an unobstructed view of her tiny black panties.

When we pulled up in our driveway, I was breathing hard, totally immersed in this beautiful woman, wondering how this night was going to change our relationship forever. Jenny wanted 'foreplay'. I didn't know if I could, I felt the same urgency as that night in Tampa after swimming, when Dani and I fucked with her pressed against our room's door.

Inside, I knew that what had happened that night in Tampa wasn't going to be repeated. Instead, I asked Jenny and Dani if they'd like a glass of wine. It was pretty much the only thing we had to drink, other than ice tea. Both said they'd love it. I'm not a wine fan, but occasionally, it's okay. I poured three glasses, surprisingly managing to not spill any with my shaking hands.

Jenny went into the bathroom, saying she needed to freshen up a bit, leaving Dani and me alone for a few minutes. "I specifically remember you saying there were no tricks up your sleeves," I said to my wife as I handed her her glass."

She smiled, "I lied. You going to complain?"

I glanced toward the hall leading to the bathroom, "No, guess I forgive you."

"I am so turned on right now I can hardly stand it... and jealous," she said.

Maybe she is starting to understand, I thought, as Jenny returned from the bathroom looking radiant. Was this actually going to happen? I wondered, my cock swelling at the sight of her in that short, backless dress.

I met her in the living room and handed her her glass of wine, then accompanied her to the leather couch. Dani sat in the loveseat at a right angle and adjacent to the couch, like an 'L', with us, only a couple feet away, her eyes glued in place. Jenny curled up next to me, her feet up on the couch tucked under. "I've been looking forward to this ever since Dani asked me Tuesday," she said, with a look on her face that I would never have expected to see. I'm sure my face mirrored her emotions, probably even more so as she leaned in and kissed me.

This wasn't like the kisses in the club; it was soft, sensual, tongues probing, soul-searing - with my wife watching only a couple feet away.

My arms were around Jenny's bare back, fingers reaching underneath the edge of her dress, lips together, when she pulled away, started to get up, and said, "I like my foreplay naked."

She stood, slipped a strap off one shoulder, then the other, letting her dress fall to the floor, baring herself completely, except her tiny thong panties and stockings. Her beautiful, dancer's body looked more like a thirty-nine-year-old, maybe even twenty-nine; small, firm boobs, pointy pink nipples, tight waist. God!

She sat back down, her nipple brushing against my chest and whispered in my ear, "Your turn."

Dani was sitting in the loveseat, wide-eyed, her hand between her legs. She'd already told me how turned on and jealous she was and that was before the kissing, before the 'unveiling'.

I stood and Jenny lay down, stretching out on the couch like a feline, with a smile on her face, watching me start to unbutton my shirt with my shaking fingers. I guess I'm relatively proud of my body for almost fifty; not particularly muscular, but reasonably thin. No spare tire around my waist, anyway. Like Jenny, I left my silk boxers on that Dani had bought just for tonight. I wondered why, now I knew. Although, my cock was still making itself pretty well known, pushing hard against the one little button holding it captive.