Her First Time Ch. 13

Story Info
A rather exciting morning.
6.2k words
4.38
8.3k
9
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 47 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,615 Followers

"I see you found the ice tea your wife so generously suggested I make," then to Dani, "Coffee...?" he smiled, "... tea or me?"

She scooted away, "Show me the sink, I want to wash my hands." Alan led her to the sink, helping her find the faucet control for the water then stood behind her as she rinsed her hands, groping around to find a bar of soap.

While Dani groped behind the sink, looking for the soap, Alan snuggled up behind her, undid one of the shirt's buttons, reached his hand inside cupping her breast, and nibbled on an ear.

I mentioned my dick straining earlier, it was in full force now, watching Alan with my wife's bare nipple between his fingers, tongue reaching into her ear, Dani's head to the side, a moan coming from her lips.

She turned, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him, mouth open, tongues tangling, until Alan lifted her, setting her on the counter next to the sink.

Alan backed away, looking at her, sitting there, legs spread apart. I had the answer to the question I wondered earlier; Dani was wearing nothing at all under the shirt - top or bottom.

He unbuttoned her shirt, pushing it open, "Ahh, Babygirl, you're so fuckin' gorgeous," he said, pushing his pants down, bare underneath, same as Dani. God ― so big!

Okay, the pride here, in my wife, more than offset the feelings of jealousy. That this guy, this superstud, how he thought my wife was beautiful (not that she wasn't)!

He moved closer, took a nipple in his mouth, just the nipple, teasing. She likes it when I suck her whole tit in my mouth. Dani arched her back and moaned. He pulled her off the counter, her legs wrapping around his waist, and... impaled my wife with that big dick inside her.

Both groaned. I noticed quite vividly that he didn't have to gradually work his cock into her like before, he just slipped inside her, all the way to his balls.

I was still in the dining room, separated from the kitchen and the couple by a bar, about to move my horny body into the kitchen when Alan carried my Dani, like that, to his oak dining table and set her on it, his cock still deep inside her.

"Ahh Babygirl, you feel so good to an old man!"

And as I'm standing there, right next to them, totally unknown to Dani, he begins to pull his dick out of her, inch-by-inch, seeming to go on forever, slippery-looking, wet with Dani's juices. How he fits inside her...? God, my resolve about this cage thing from a few minutes ago was already wavering - exactly why I need to be sure Dani has the keys safely hidden away. I have no willpower.

"Alan!" Dani screeches, as he pulls up his sweats and she realizes that he's not going to fuck her.

She's not as desperate as the night before when he did the same thing in that restroom, but still...

"I like the feeling of being a little randy during the day, especially my woman," he said with a big smile on his face, "should make all of us that way," looking toward me, too. Yeah, no doubt!

Dani was groaning, sitting on the kitchen table, her legs spread and that waxed pussy swollen with her excitement. Alan helped her down and into a chair beside mine. I didn't want to say anything, remind her I was there. Dani sat with her elbows on the table, resting her head on her palms, little groans emanating from inside her.

"Breakfast in just a few minutes; sourdough pancakes and homemade maple syrup," he said, "same as we serve in the restaurants, my recipes."

His pancakes were wonderful, unlike any I've ever had. Not that pancakes were uppermost in my mind.

He helped Dani with the first couple bites and she managed from there, already learning to negotiate without her sight. She occasionally was picking up a forkful of nothing, but for the most part had at least a little pancake.

"Something I realized," Alan said, "you can't get sourdough pancakes in a restaurant, they're all buttermilk... except in mine. We use real sourdough; pancakes, cinnamon rolls, fresh-baked bread, lots of things. So much better. Been a goldmine," he said.

Well, he was right about the pancakes. Being good, that is.

But it was a little hard to be attentive to pancakes when my Daniella was sitting across the table from me dressed in nothing except a white shirt, single button done up, nothing underneath it, Alan's cock inside her on this very table less than ten minutes ago. That's all kind of distracting.

"April's going to be over in a little while, help you with your makeup this morning, Babygirl," he told Dani, "be kinda hard for you."

We finished eating, Alan helped Dani find the couch, and I helped clean off the table. "You're a lucky man," he told me as I was rinsing off plates, "I've never found another woman like her... set the bar pretty high," he said.

I nodded my agreement, "Thank you, I think she's pretty special, too," I agreed. It seemed kind of weird talking this way about my wife to the guy who was going to be sleeping with her and fucking her for the next week.

The doorbell rang about the time I was washing the table off. Alan had finished the kitchen cleanup and had just gone in to sit with Dani. He answered the door and a very bright, cheery, young lady came in wearing a short, flowery skirt and matching silky blouse; long, flowing coal-black hair flowing down her back nearly to her waist. She's tall, several inches taller than Dani's five-feet-four, her sexy legs going on forever until hidden under that short skirt.

Last night when April was here, guess I was a little preoccupied and hadn't noticed how pretty she was. Of course, she had been dressed in more of a business suit, with her hair up in a bun, too, and didn't have that cheerful smile on her face.

"Brownie anyone?" Alan offered a plate with four of his 'specialties' from the night before, the ones laced with marijuana for one reason only; to enhance one's libido.

"You want to come with me, hon," she asked my wife. Dani got up and once again, April led her upstairs to Alan's bedroom., both taking along one of Alan's brownies. Watching Dani walking in nothing except that shirt, barely long enough to cover her, was... wow! At home, I probably wouldn't have given it a second thought, but here, totally different. At least this time, I knew what was happening.

Alan had sat in his recliner, the one I'd avoided last night. I sat on the couch. "You and Dani have talked about a boat?" he asked.

I nodded, "Uhuh, always wanted to learn to ski. Seems like a waste with the river right there."

So the next ten-fifteen minutes, we talked about boats. He's looking for something a little bigger and fancier than Dani and I would be. "You want to go take a look later? Think I could get you a lot better deal than you'd be able to at home."

I agreed, telling him it sounded like fun.

After that, he flipped a switch and a HUGE screen lowered down from a box at the ceiling, covering a complete wall, at least fifteen feet wide, floor-to-ceiling, probably eight feet. I was totally amazed, never seen anything like it, didn't even know such a thing existed. And then when he turned it on! Son. Of. A Bitch! It was a television screen, more vivid and lifelike than anything I'd ever seen. I knew that TVs were getting pretty damned elaborate and you could get them big, but this? I stared, wide-eyed.

"Pretty cool, huh?" he said, "had it installed last year, a present to myself, sound system, too."

The picture on it looked like 'Dishscapes', we have it, nature videos, like a super elaborate GIF; a flowing stream in fall, complete with the nature sounds. But his was... like being there, the flowing water and animal sounds coming from all around us. "I like it," I told him, looking around to see if I could see where the speakers were. Dani and I have been to lots of theaters, nothing like this living room. As I watched, a rainstorm started, thunder rolling. I looked outside; bright, clear-blue skies. God!

Alan was up, hooking his laptop to a control panel. "Watch a video after my girl gets back," he explained as he sat back down.

'His' girl! A stark reminder what Dani and I were here for, not to ogle at his 'wall'.

"April is very much 'bi'," he said out of the blue, "might be trying to seduce someone upstairs. Told her okay with me, long as she didn't..."

"Touch her pussy... it's yours, I know," finishing his sentence. God, I'd love to go upstairs, peek, see what was happening in that room.

Alan smiled, nodding his head.

My mind was still reeling, my Dani, horny, upstairs, alone in a bedroom, wearing virtually nothing with a very pretty young woman who was more than likely right that moment doing... what? A few minutes ago, I'd thought it was just makeup. Now though, after what Alan said, the visions of what I hadn't seen in our bedroom that night filled my brain. This time, though, there was a face to attach to the vision, my dick pressed hard against its entrapment.

The scene changed, a mountain lake, tall peaks in the background. My mind saw Dani and April making love on the shore of that lake.

My heart was pounding with the visions floating through my mind.

And then... another vision, no idea why it suddenly came to me, maybe because of my imagination, seeing Dani and April laying together on the bed. I looked over at Alan, "That night... homecoming night... you and Dani, you were laying on your sides facing each other. It's why I remembered the birthmarks... she traced it with her finger, said, the exact words, 'love your birthmark, so sexy.' You rolled on your back, showed her the other one, said how much you hated them... she straddled your waist, the third time you fucked... was after that I left."

He stared at me, mouth agape, not saying a word. I know, that night simply couldn't have happened... except it did. I knew things that I couldn't have known.

It was shortly after that, Dani came down the stairs, followed by April. She'd changed; hair gleaming, fresh lipstick, eyes looking like they had the night before, maybe even better. Still just as blind, though.

Dani had also changed her clothes, from the white shirt to a short, slinky, black satin teddy; a deep 'V' between her breasts, sheer with just as sheer panties.

It's the sort of thing Dani wore after we were married, those first years of lust between husband and wife. But now? For another man! Her tits swayed as she stepped closer, pointed nipples broadcasting her arousal.

Alan stood, gave Dani a hug, telling her how beautiful she was, then to April, "You busy, we were just about to put on a video, stay and watch with us?"

She smiled, looked at her watch, opening her arms in an 'I'm free' gesture, "Sure, have a while, love to stay a little longer."

"Wonderful," he said.

April sat down on the couch on my left, Alan on my right, Dani opposite him on his right.

God, April smelled good. She put her hand on my leg, whispered in my ear, "Dani told me how she knows Alan, all the details. I think what you two are doing is so much fun... so..."

"Babygirl, you show your husband that video on your phone?" Alan asked Dani, interrupting April's whisper.

Dani had a rapid intake of breath like she was surprised, not so happily, "No," she admitted, "...couldn't."

He smiled, "Lucky, then, I made my own," and gave Dani a little tug, getting her to stand and move, sitting back down on his lap, facing the 'wall', which was still showing the huge mountain lake scene, where only a moment ago, my mind had seen Dani and April on the shore, making love.

Dani was right beside me, sitting on Alan's lap, her leg brushing against mine, wearing nothing except that Teddy. My heart was pounding, feeling Dani's leg against mine, and what might be on this video, not to mention the sexy girl on my left.

Alan clicked his remote, and the 'wall' changed from the tranquil mountain. My breath caught, Dani filling Alan's entire wall, fifteen feet wide, laying on Alan's bed, legs straight up, wearing that strait-jacket-collar-leg-harness contraption. I knew what to expect - he'd sent that outfit and harness home with her and we'd had a lot of fun with it.

I glanced at Dani, beside me. She was oblivious to what we were seeing on the screen since she couldn't see it. I don't know if she even realized the kind of TV Alan had, either. It's something she likely would have mentioned if she had.

Like I said, Dani was oblivious to what was on the screen, the picture of her naked legs up in the air. Until, that is, Alan's voice came through that speaker system, filling the whole room, 'Come around here, you can get a better idea,' and the picture panned to the side a little showing a young, black couple moving to the end of the bed, where they had a perfect, closeup view of Dani's pussy, still somewhat hidden by the fact she was holding her legs together. The crotchless bodysuit she was wearing sure as hell wasn't hiding anything.

That was when Dani's face turned white and her hand went to her mouth in a state of shock, "Oh my God!" she groaned, "I didn't know... you were videoing?"

Dani was looking all around, not seeing a thing, all she knew was what she'd been doing when those words had been spoken, holding her legs together, trying to hide her most private part.

The real Dani, on Alan's lap, was visibly shaking. She would have had a pretty good idea what we were seeing, using her imagination to fill in the void from the darkness. I had a pretty good inkling what that was like from the night she'd tied me to the chair, blindfolded, and proceeded to make love with some woman right in front of me where I could hear, but not see, every move.

She also knew that this wasn't some sexy porn star who was the star of the show, it was herself.

Alan had stepped back with his camera, showing the young black couple watching as Dani couldn't hold her legs up any longer, letting them spread wide, then zoomed in on her pussy, shaved bare, spread wide, totally exposed by the opening in the bodysuit pulled open.

Dani was shaking, her face white, the guy on screen asking, 'Can I feel?' The Dani on screen was blindfolded with the ball-gag in her mouth. She grunted, Alan saying that she'd said 'yes'. Didn't sound like a 'yes' to me, just a grunt.

The young guy's fingers pressed inside Dani. God! Dani, on the screen jumped, a groan coming from her mouth. My heart was pounding as I glanced toward the real Dani on Alan's lap. He had one hand inside her teddy massaging a breast, the other between her legs. I remembered the brownie, maybe part of the reason I was so god-damned-fucking horny! How the hell would it be affecting Dani, already horny from that half-fuck earlier and Alan's fingers now? Not to even mention knowing what we were all watching.

I glanced back at the screen, the fingers between Dani's legs had been replaced with the back of the guy's head, loud moans from the video filling the room. More moans from right beside me, then April whispering in my ear, "I wanted to taste her... but those tits, mmm..."

I looked at April, sitting beside me, looking back at me, running her tongue seductively over her lips. She put her hand over mine on my leg, wrapped her fingers around it, and moved it onto the inside of her leg, pressing upward just a little. OGod, OGod, OGod! If my dick hadn't been straining inside that cage before...!

I didn't know what the fuck to do; Dani on the screen being eaten by a guy she had no idea what he looked like, Dani on Alan's lap squirming and moaning as his hands massaged her tit and pussy, April encouraging me to... oh shit!

She pressed my hand up her leg! Then whispered in my ear, "You and your wife make me so horny!"

I couldn't catch my breath. I wondered if this plastic thing was stout enough, I was pressing against it so hard. I closed my eyes for just a moment, and when I reopened them, Jerry, yeah - that's what Dani said his name was, Jerry was fucking my wife. She was grunting with every one of his thrusts, much as a girl can with a rubber ball stuffed in her mouth, her legs held wide apart, Jerry pounding his cock inside her.

The present-day Dani, sitting on Alan's lap, had her mouth open, panting, thrusting her chest out to Alan's hand, humping his other. We'd all eaten one of Alan's brownies, laced with his marijuana aphrodisiac, not that it was needed, but damn... my libido was sure as hell red hot! Pretty obvious Dani's was, too.

I moved my hand up April's leg, felt her panties with the tip of my little finger. She squirmed, pushing her legs a little further apart, which also pushed her skirt up a little higher on her hips. Damn, it had been so long! And this girl was so fuckin' sexy!

And while all this was going on between April and me, Dani was still on that screen, legs spread far apart, 'Jerry' sucking her pussy in his mouth, both the sucking noises and Dani's grunts filling Alan's living room. God! I didn't know whether to watch Dani on screen or Dani right beside me. Alan had her teddy completely up over her waist rubbing his hands up and down her body with occasional flicks on her nipples, her moans not nearly as loud as from the sound system, but still...

Then Jerry was fucking my Dani! I couldn't believe it. Alan had zoomed his camera in and Jerry's dick plunging in and out of Dani's pussy was filling that giant screen. Pretty obviously, too, Dani knew what was on screen from the sounds and was rocking back and forth on Alan's lap, remembering.

I realized that I'd subconsciously pressed my hand hard against April's panties. It was a sensory and emotional overload to the point that I could hardly breathe. My dick was throbbing, partly from pressing so damned hard inside that cage and partly from needing to come. I have never felt like I was feeling then. My resolve of earlier, wanting to ask Dani to hide the key was rapidly waning, my whole fucking body shaking from need. I had a pretty damned good idea how Dani had felt in that restroom last night.

And April! She had her hand on mine, pushing it into her silky panties. Pressing, pressing, pressing my fingers over her panties into her pussy lips.

She leaned over, her tongue tickling my ear, "Your wife's fingers felt so good in there, want yours, too."

I've never... except Dani... and Jenny that night. But a woman I've just met? And with that cock sliding in and out of my Dani spread across that whole goddam wall!

She'd let up the pressure on my fingers, so I moved them just a little. Her panties were tiny, maybe just a thong? My fingers were under them, feeling her bare skin, naked skin, inside her slit. I felt like that cage was going to burst from the pressure. God, I wanted it gone! And yet... I didn't...

Her pussy was so wet. Dani's knee pressed into my leg on the other side, Alan's hand was inside her panties, too. I watched Alan's fingers rubbing up and down Dani's slit, moans coming from her... until fingers disappeared inside her, the loud gasp.

"Mmm, she's so wet," Alan said, "just how I like her... wet and slippery." Dani's moans were becoming more and more, her body reacting to his fingers.

My fingers slipped right inside April. I said it before, but have to again - sensory overload!

"You shouldn't have left our bedroom last night... we were just getting started," he said, "seems your wife likes to fuck... even more than in high school."

My breath was coming in mostly gasps... remembering... imagining.

The scene on the wall had switched. To what Dani had described to me, that I had thought she'd been making up, Dani, now completely naked except for the blindfold and ball in her mouth, sitting on Jerry's lap. He was sucking her tit in his mouth. Alan's camera had become still, pointed at Dani. I could hear him and the other woman, occupied together, but still, the star was my wife.

I pushed my fingers in and out of April's squishy pussy. So... Hell, I didn't even know what, my mind wasn't working so well. So... Goddam, I wanted it to be my dick!

robertl
robertl
1,615 Followers
12