Her First Time Ch. 16

Story Info
Day five in Tampa.
6.1k words
4.05
7k
9
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 47 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan's galley (I think that's what the kitchen is called on a yacht) had been stocked for him. We'd taken the boat back out and Alan spent the next few hours playing with it. "Need to get some skis," he'd mentioned at one point. Yeah, it was most definitely fast enough for water skiing. I doubted it'd keep up with the boat Dani and I bought but was still plenty fast enough. After all, it did have twenty-seven-hundred horsepower at his command.

Dani, in that nearly naked knitted, string-bikini, was laughing and hugging Alan almost constantly, his arm around her waist or some other body part as he sped along, trying out the tight turns back and forth, seeing what it would do. I'll admit, it was fun, a lot of fun. Certainly, we'd never had an experience like it. Alan either, from the way he was acting like a kid with his new toy to play with, a two-million-dollar toy. One-point-eight to be precise.

Both Alan and I had changed into swimsuits; no, not the speedo.

Later, after discovering over and over again just how maneuverable the boat was, he slowed to a stop and announced, "Dinner, anyone hungry?"

Yeah, we all were, it was nearly eight o'clock and it had been an exciting day. I didn't even remember having lunch. Nothing, except the aphrodisiac-laden cinnamon roll.

I took the captain's chair while Dani and Alan went below to fix dinner. At least I presumed they were fixing dinner, remembering what Alan had said about he and Dani doing 'other things' while I operated the boat.

Turns out they were - fixing dinner, that is. Half an hour later, Dani and Alan re-emerged from below with three plates of rib steaks, corn on the cob, and an absolutely delicious-looking tater tot concoction.

I don't know what Alan did to them, but those steaks tasted different than anything I'd ever eaten. Probably? No, not 'probably', absolutely the tastiest, tenderest rib steaks ever. I found out later they were those expensive Wagyu, Japanese beef steaks. Besides the fact that Alan knew how to season and cook a steak to perfection.

After we ate, Alan suggested it was time to drop the anchor. Dani said she was changing into something more comfortable. How do you get 'more comfortable' than that bikini? It was then that Dani's words earlier came into sharp focus in my mind, 'Expect to be a lot more jealous.'

I hardened inside my plastic cage as Alan and I cleaned up the galley, did all the dishes, putting everything away. I was curious if there were other women in Alan's life but was afraid to ask him. I had never seen any evidence of it if there were. After Dani and I went home, then what? What would Dani do? Was it possible that a modeling career could take her away from me? I knew what she'd said about it, but still...

We were finished cleaning and were sitting on the deck enjoying the boat's gentle rocking in the waves when Dani finally returned.

She went to Alan, standing in front of him, untying the robe she was wearing, letting it slide off her shoulders, dropping to the floor. I caught my breath, Dani was wearing a black negligee, looked like pure silk; short - barely below her tiny, sheer thong-panties, a deep 'V' showing off the skin of the valley between those delectable breasts, looking for all the world like a newlywed bride seducing her new husband to her bed.

Alan stood in front of her, looking at her, up and down; he stepped forward, just grazing her sides with his fingertips. Dani shivered, I could see the expression on her face, how badly she wanted him, "I wanted something special for our first night on the boat," she explained.

"You're... so beautiful," he whispered, bringing his mouth closer and closer to hers, barely touching her lips.

"I just want you to make love to me," she told him.

Dani moved into Alan's embrace, their lips meeting, her hands wrapping around his broad shoulders, working up to his neck, Alan's hands rubbing up and down the silky softness of her nightgown, cupping her butt-cheeks pulling her tight to him.

There were no more words said, just two lovers enjoying one another, body and soul. My dick was stone-hard inside its little entrapment. THIS was why I was wearing the cage, I didn't want to come from just watching. Without it, I'd have no willpower, my hands would be working, touching myself, spreading the precum... and I'd last about four seconds.

The two of them stayed like that, little moans coming from both, Dani pressing her body tight against his, lips together, then Alan's briefly on her neck until finding each other again, Dani's hands becoming more frenzied, digging her fingernails into Alan's back, and his hands literally lifting her off the floor (deck, but at that point, seemed a moot point).

How long had the two of them stood there, making out like love-struck newlyweds who'd waited months for this night to happen? I had no idea, only that Dani's earlier words were more than prophetic. Watching this was tearing me apart inside, at the same time driving me to the point of insanity with my lust. It was a thousand times more excruciating and more exciting than the previous night.

Alan fell back on one of the leather seats, Dani on top of him, never losing their embrace.

Alan's hand had conveniently slipped up inside Dani's negligee, caressing her hip, their lips locked back together, little feminine moans slipping out, growing in volume as Alan's lips worked their way down to her breasts, pushing the thin material aside and sucking her nipple into his mouth.

"Oh God, Alan, take me to bed."

"Babygirl! Nothing I want more right now."

There was absolutely no noise, silence except for the waves splashing against the boat, the sun going down brightening the sky with vivid colors, and the boat rocking in the gentle waves. My emotions were in complete turmoil, an emotional wreck.

Alan stood again, lifting Dani, all hundred-twenty-seven pounds of her, carrying her in his arms down the steps, through the narrow door of his room, and laid her gently on the edge of his bed. She reached her hands over the elastic of his swim trunks and pushed them down, releasing his massive cock.

Daniella, my wife, gripped it in her tiny hands, leaned forward, and looking up at Alan's face, wrapped her lips around the head. Alan closed his eyes and moaned, "Ahh Babygirl, that feels sooo good, but right now I need to be inside your warm pussy."

She released him from her lips, smiled up at him, "Me, too, make love to me, Alan."

She lay back on the bed, and Alan reached inside her negligee, pulling her skimpy panties down and off her legs. Dani scooted back, and I hadn't noticed before, but on the bed, there was a wedge-shaped pillow. She positioned it underneath her hips, "April suggested we might enjoy this," she said and spread her legs wide, her black negligee bunched around her waist, bare pussy open and inviting.

As Alan crawled up the bed, Dani looked toward me, standing in the doorway, and mouthed what I was sure were the words, 'You jealous yet?' then closed her eyes and let out a loud moan as Alan's lips found her pussy.

I reached down, wrapping my hand around my cock, feeling nothing except that hard cage in my hand. No matter how hard I squeezed - nothing. If I'd had a hacksaw, I'd have cut the damned thing off! Seemed like the desperation for sweet release only grew worse each time watching Dani and Alan together. But this time... this time, it seemed different, the lovemaking... Dani's body writhing, the moans coming from her lips filling the room, eyes clenched, her face in a grimace of pleasure, and Alan hadn't even begun to fill her with that immense shaft.

He pulled his lips away from her, getting a loud and insistent, "Nooo, don't stop!" and began kissing up her tummy, pushing away the silky material as he went, stopping to suck her left nipple into his mouth, Dani's hands on the back of his head, digging her fingernails into his curly hair, thrusting her chest out for him to take more of her tit in his mouth. He switched to the other, eliciting another loud groan of pleasure.

And then Alan's mouth was on hers, stifling her cries as his butt muscles tensed, pushing inside her, Dani's hips elevated on that wedgy pillow that looked like it was made for a single purpose.

He pushed, lifting himself onto his arms, and off my wife, looking down into her face, "Ohh, Babygirl," he moaned. I squeezed the cage, desperate to come. Later, I'd probably be glad it was there, but now... not now!

Dani began to wail, "Ohh, Ohh!" along with other undecipherable noises as Alan pushed his cock deeper inside her.

Dani's hands were clawing at the bed, her body writhing, pushing herself up, like she was willing Alan's cock to go even deeper. I don't know how - he was huge, long - eight, nine, ten inches, hell I don't know, just... enormous! What must he be feeling like inside her?

Dani was in a constant wail, like she was totally out of her mind, that is, until he pulled out and slammed himself back into her and she screamed, "Aahhh!" throwing her head back and raking her fingernails across his dark brown, muscled back. I thought back to before any of this started, my teasing Dani about her ex-lover, her commenting that he had most likely grown bald and fat after retiring from the NFL. Nothing could have been further from the reality.

When first looking at the boat, Alan told Dani how much he was looking forward to making love with her on the rocking boat. It was prophetic, the way it was rocking side to side in the waves - and how he and Dani were enjoying the bed rocking back and forth.

I know Dani came in that instant, the way her body reacted; the spasms, the screams, uncontrollably digging her fingernails into Alan's back. His urgency passed, though, much more slowly thrusting in and out of my wife, all the way out - all the way in, Dani in constant, ear-shattering moans. At least they were to my ears, no idea how loud they actually were, it was all I could hear - that and the smashing together of their pelvises. Over and over and over! It was like Dani was in a constant, ongoing orgasm.

Oh God, I needed to come!

Dani eventually relaxed, her body covered in dampness, and Alan continued his slow fucking of her. The boat rocked, forward and back, side to side, Alan thrusting inside my Dani, occasionally hesitating inside her to kiss her. I had no idea how long it might have been until his urgency picked up, nearing his orgasm, muscles clenching to press every millimeter inside her, finally pressing himself up on his arms and letting out a roar that must have been heard for miles around us.

His roar drowned out Dani's scream, her body jerking and spasming uncontrollably for at least several minutes, even after Alan's had died down.

I found my room, retreating to it in absolute misery, knowing deep down that I had lost my wife. She now had the promise of a new, exciting career, along with a man that could satisfy her in ways that I would never be able. I wondered if she'd even finish out the school year before leaving me. After tonight we were still in Tampa another three nights. Would she even go home with me afterward?

I don't know how many times I heard the sounds of sex during the night, I sure as hell didn't sleep after last night, imagining what my life would be like without Dani in it.

I awoke to the up and down pounding of the boat, hurriedly pulling on the swimsuit from the night before. Funny how one still awakes in the morning from a night of 'zero' sleep.

When I climbed the stairs onto the deck, it became abundantly clear what had awakened me. The boat was speeding across the waves, most likely at full throttle. Alan was in the Captain's chair and Dani was in one of the others, her beautiful hair blowing in the wind, the air so clean and pure, smelling of the saltwater, gulls following along behind waiting for some treat. Another funny thing about mornings, worries and fears from the night seem to fade away in the beauty of the morning light.

Dani had on a different swimsuit, this one nothing more than a thong, more like body paint on bare skin, that might be seen on the cover of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit edition. When she saw me, a big grin crossed her face, melting any residue from my nighttime fears.

She crossed to my side of the boat, sitting down beside me, "Hope last night wasn't a bit too much," she had to talk loudly above the roar of the engines and the waves hitting the boat.

I lied, sort of, "Loved every minute, looked like you did, too."

She tossed her hair in the warm wind, a big grin, "Did," she said, "whole night." Then she changed the subject, "Want you to wear the speedo today."

I groaned, thinking of that stretchy, little thing. "Can't," I told her, taking her hand and placing it over the plastic cage still confining my dick. That morning, I was glad I hadn't been able to take it off the night before.

She pressed her hand into the front of her thong and pulled out a key, still wet with her pussy juices, handing it to me. "No excuse," she said, "wear it."

I took the key, smelled it, tasted it. It was my Dani, her pussy juice. God, I was craving that pussy... even enough to put on that 'thing' she'd bought. Not that it was going to get me into that pussy this day - or the next, but we will be going home in a few. Don't want her remembering I didn't do as she asked. Besides, it still wouldn't be even close to revealing as what she was wearing.

I returned to my room, pulled my swimsuit off, and my fingers shook as I pushed the key in its little hole, a little hard to hit with the boat pounding up and down on the waves like it was. This sure as hell would have been nice to have two mornings ago! I closed my eyes and did a sigh of relief when it came off, freeing me. Ohh, one little touch, I could handle one touch, I was sure. And it would feel so fuckin' good. No, I couldn't handle it. That'd be all it took to you-know-what.

So, I opened my suitcase, fished around in it, looking for that thing Dani had bought. She had called it a swimsuit. I found it and looked at it. Shit, I couldn't wear that! It was going to show every little bump, and my dick was already about two-thirds erect just from seeing what Dani had on. No way in hell that tiny thing was going to cover me.

I pulled it on, anyway, and felt more naked than I had naked. I was wrong about one thing, it did cover me, it stretched around everything. I sure as hell wasn't wrong, though, that it would show every bump. I thought again about that 'touch'. It would sure relieve some of that oversized bump. No, I hadn't lived through last night just to jack off in the morning. Only two more nights... and then... April!

I took a deep breath to gin up my courage a little and opened the door, up the stairs, and out into the open, my heart pounding almost as hard as the boat was pounding the waves.

God, my Dani was beautiful sitting there in her tiny thong, the wind blowing her hair. She came over and sat beside me, her hand finding its way to my groin. "Nice," she said, "want me to help take care of that?"

Uhh, does a fish like water? I leaned back, closed my eyes, and groaned, just thinking about it. A few seconds later I felt Dani's hand sliding the front of my suit down. "I'll take that for a yes," she said, right before her lips touched the head of my cock.

The boat was bouncing making what Dani was doing a little less 'tender', but God, it felt good! Sorry to say, though, I didn't last long. Not that I expected to, but just seconds...?

I tried to tell Dani I was about to come but couldn't get any words out, just a loud groan. She looked up at me with those baby-brown eyes, swallowed once and my dick was inside her throat, her lips pressing against the base of my cock. The spurts began and my body stiffened, Dani sucking for all she was worth.

I've never come inside Dani's mouth before, or any other mouth for that matter. Her swallowing my come, God, what that was doing to me, both psychologically and just the fucking massaging feeling.

Then I remembered I had, one other time, Dani's excitement the night she told me about Alan's cousin, Tevin... the same Tevin we were going to go see about a truck in a day. Damn!

I hadn't even had a moment to recover when Alan was saying "While you've been debasing my babygirl, I got an interesting text message," showing it to Dani, who was still licking her lips, making sure all the cum was off of them.

"Is she serious?" Dani asked, rather excitedly.

"Think so, you read it for yourself."

"What?" I asked, no idea what it might be.

"You read it, it's yours," he told Dani.

"Advertiser loved Dani's commercial, want to make another, much more detailed. Can she come to the studio by nine?. Would probly be all day," Dani read in about the most excited voice I've heard from her since... since she got that message from Alan asking her to come to his grand opening.

Alan turned the boat and we headed back toward dock M-19. Dani went to their room to change into something a bit more 'presentable'. I changed in my room, glad to be able to get out of that speedo with no more embarrassment than I'd already endured. Then I drove (do you 'drive' a boat? Or is it something else?) while Alan changed, too.

For the first time docking the boat, I thought it went rather smoothly, other than trying to remember how Jacob had shown us how to tie the ropes (he called it 'secure the line') It was 'tying a rope' to me. Alan brought the boat up to the dock like he'd done it dozens of times before.

We were twenty minutes late when we pulled up in front of April's studio (technically, it not exactly April's, she just works there, but you know...). In the excitement and rush, we'd skipped breakfast, but Dani said she was too excited to eat anything, anyway.

I won't say that the thought didn't go through my mind, bouncing around, making quite the ruckus in my head while it was there, that this was really scary. It was one more reason, a fairly big one, that Dani might decide she'd rather live in Tampa than Kennewick, Washington. Not that Kennewick is necessarily boring, but in comparison...

But no way was I going to squelch her excitement. As soon as we got there, April rushed her off to a dressing room. Some guy, I had no idea who he was, told Alan and me that we could sit and wait, then watch them make the commercial in a little bit.

Oh, forgot to mention, I had locked the cage back in place and given Dani the key. I knew what would be happening later that night and didn't want the temptation of the key being too accessible. Yeah, even after the incredible blow-job, I knew...

Alan and I sat and waited, my tummy beginning to growl, complaining about a missed breakfast. Some time later, Dani reappeared from the dressing room, this time just wrapped in a towel like she would be at home after her shower, just enough cleavage showing to be damned sexy. Lots of those long, sexy legs showing, too, the towel only a few inches below her you-know-what.

She was directed to a chair at a white vanity with a large mirror. There were studio cameras on both sides and to her rear. April came and sat beside me and Alan, next to me. God, she smelled nice! "Just watch, she's going to be good," April said.

I leaned over and quietly asked her, "Is she...?"

She let out a little laugh, "Naked under the towel? Uhuh, is. It's an attitude thing, makes her feel sexy and she'll come across more that way, which is what they're looking for in a makeup commercial."

Dani ran a brush through her hair, exactly like she would have at home. April giggled, "Knew she'd do that, she did every time at your house," she told us.

One of the men began explaining to Dani, "Just act natural, like you're getting ready to go out - put on makeup like you normally do, then introduce yourself - name, what you do, then just give your impressions of the makeup." Then he added, "We'll have several takes and can edit so don't worry about making a mistake or saying something wrong, just be yourself."

12