Her First Time Ch. 20

Story Info
Last night in Tampa, trip home.
9.6k words
4.2
7.1k
11
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 20 of the 47 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,614 Followers

I hadn't even realized we were close, but Alan pulled up in front of April's house. It had seemed like only minutes ago that we'd left the strip club where Dani had been so fucking unbelievable. Then, in the parking lot, where she'd been unable to wait a second longer, fucked by her stud leaning over the hood of his truck.

The time had come, and I was, once again, scared to death, nervous as hell. April was so bouncy when she got out of the truck, walking backward, both hands in mine, tugging me along to her front door, laughing, telling me how horny she was. And there, just outside the door, was a package. Hell, in the excitement, I'd completely forgotten. But now, just the thought made my heart catch in my throat.

Especially when Alan drove off with my horny wife. That fear from the morning had returned in full glory. But I trusted Dani, I had to. Even after everything, she was sincere this morning, she'd have dumped everything if I'd said the word. I think.

"Do you want me naked... or wearing this?" the minx asked me, holding up a pink, barely-there teddy.

We'd gone inside, the box had been there, just outside her door, opened and flaps tucked closed again by our friendly and probably very horny Uber driver. I smiled, imagining that her husband had probably been a very lucky man earlier this evening. Wonder if she'd stopped at the store on her way home.

April had asked me to wait for a few minutes while she went into her bedroom. Now, here she was, standing in front of me in her living room, asking, 'naked or sexy teddy?' holding that sheer little thing in front of her. How the hell do I answer that, trying to be cool, which I definitely am not.

"How about if you model so I can decide?" I finally decided would be the solution, not a half-bad solution, either.

"Mmm, might be fun," she said, then glancing toward the box, "What..."

I laughed, interrupting what I knew she was about to ask, "Later," I told her, "after we make this major decision."

"You know how turned on your wife made me?" she asked, then without waiting for an answer, "You know I'm bi, right?"

I nodded, Alan had mentioned that the first time she was there, the night she pasted the eye patches over Dani's eyes.

"I wanted to eat her pussy, would have if she'd given me a chance... almost as much as I intend to suck you..."

And a second later, this beautiful, young minx was on her knees, unzipping my slacks.

I exploded in April's mouth almost the instant her lips touched the head of my cock, my body wracked with spasms, letting out not-so-quiet moans as her lips engulfed me, sucking the little swimmers out of me and down her throat. Unlike the night before, Dani struggling to swallow Tevin's cock, mine was lodged down April's throat in a matter of seconds.

My eyes were clamped tight, teeth clenched as spasm after spasm of cum erupted from my dick, feeling her throat contracting with every swallow. The evening had just been too much, that vision of my wife being undressed on that stage, pushing her panties down and spreading her legs so that all could see her wet, engorged pussy lips; watching her afterward bent over the front of Alan's truck, screaming.

And then it was over, my breath coming in gasps, feeling April's exquisite tongue on the underside of my cock, her warm lips sliding back and forth, then sliding off, my erection still stone-hard, hardly let up in the least.

"You ready for that fashion show now?" April asked me after her tongue had finished licking the cum off her lips.

I let out a little groan; God, was I ready! I couldn't believe that my dick hadn't even begun to soften after that little excursion. All fuckin' night it had been so friggin' hard and still was. Those brownies, had to be the brownies, not that the sexy vixen who'd just stood in front of me would have anything to do with it.

That button, one solitary button was all that stood between her... and... shit, I was hard! And fucking horny! My heart was pounding when April looked down at that button, and her fingers were on it, pushing it through the little hole. My eyes were wide, heart beating a hole in my chest, dick getting even harder if that was possible.

April did a little seductive dance holding her dress, letting it open just enough so that I could plainly see she didn't have anything on underneath it -- top or bottom. God, all night! That little short dress, she'd been teasing me all night about what was under it. Now I knew -- zip, nada, nothing!

She just wasn't opening it enough, still teasing with it; licking her lips, that smile and twinkle in her eyes, opening it just almost enough, then closing it again, like two feet in front of me. You'd have thought that short blowjob would have dampened my appetite a little... not! Just the opposite, I was so turned on.

She turned away, looked back toward me, still holding her dress, "Follow," was all she said, picking up the teddy before walking down the hall to her bedroom. I scrambled to my feet, stumbling over my slacks that were down to my ankles, pulling them and my shorts up with one hand. At the last minute, I remembered the box, grabbing it with the other, and followed like a nice little puppy, my tongue dangling out just like that puppy would have been, waiting for its treat.

Right as she stepped through her door, her dress shimmied dress off her shoulders, falling to the floor exposing that exquisite, naked backside and those twenty-something curves.

Unfortunately, for me, anyway, she kicked the door closed behind her, giving me about a two-second preview of coming attractions. Leastways, I sure as hell hoped so, hoping this wasn't all an elaborate joke on poor me and I was on my own the rest of the night with VERY blue balls! Terri Clark's song, 'Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me' crossed my mind. God, I hoped not!

Yeah, that thought went through my head for the next couple minutes or so that seemed more like an hour standing out in the hallway, my dick getting harder by the second, it seemed.

"You can come in now," I heard from the other side of the door, a soft, seductive voice.

This was new territory for me. Yeah, there was that night with Jenny, but this was different. For one thing, a pretty big 'one' thing, Dani wasn't there. Total privacy. Not sure why that mattered so much, but it did. Wonder if it did to her that night, too?

My hand was trembling when I turned the doorknob. I couldn't believe that this was actually happening. If you'd have told me a week ago, I'd have laughed in your face; me, damn near fifty and a gorgeous mid-twenties girl? Yeah, right! Any girl, for that matter. Other than Dani, that is.

I pushed open the door. There, sitting on the edge of the bed, was a sight I'd never imagined, even in my most erotic dreams. April, the contrast of her long, black hair tumbling down the front of her shoulders, fingers twirling it over her breast, seductive smile on her face, wearing a pinkish-white, lace babydoll, nothing else.

I stopped, staring, my mouth agape in what must have been a comical expression. April wasn't laughing, though, she sat there, licking her lips, looking... how the hell do I describe her? Fuck, just fuck! It was sheer, thin straps holding up the barely-there, lacy cups over her breasts, a panty strap high on her waist connected to a tiny triangle not even trying to be hidden by the lacy covering. If my heart hadn't been pounding before...!

Her breasts! I'd forgotten what a twenty-something's tits could look like, not big, but on her thin frame and that tight lace just under them, just... her nipples barely veiled. I'm sure I must have drooled.

"It's what I wore on our wedding night... hoped you'd like it, too," she said, "or..." pushing a strap off her shoulder, "nothing at all..." pushing the other strap.

"No..." I finally managed to stammer out, "that... " My sexual excitement level was turned up to ultra. Pretty sure those brownies from earlier in the evening had a little something to do with it, but everything else that evening, too. I felt... don't even know how the hell to describe how I felt.

She smiled, pulling the straps back in place, then gave me the 'come hither' with her pinky. I felt like I was in a trance, dropping the box I was holding on the floor and took those steps toward... what exactly?

She took my hand, pulling me down beside her, "What you and Dani are doing has had me so excited all week," she said, "my husband, too... Did you know his name's Dan? His long-time friends call him Danny. Quite a coincidence, huh?"

I couldn't speak, no idea what kind of noises might have come out, but, yeah, hell of a coincidence.

Her lips found mine. There have been a couple hints what kissing her would be like over the last week, but nothing had prepared me for the reality of her real kiss, those soft lips, that tongue, pressing my body against her nearly naked breasts, arms around each other, feeling that soft skin under her silky little nightie. Ohh, God, the fireworks going off in my brain! I silently thanked April for that brief release in her living room.

My hand wandered down to her butt, pulling her into my groin. We both moaned in unison. "Fuck me, Robert, I've been waiting for tonight all week."

Ohh crap! My careful plans; well, since the thought crossed through my brain a few hours ago I didn't know if I could wait to go through with it. I pushed the lace covering her nipple aside and sucked it into my mouth, tasting her hard nipple for the first time, feeling her thrust her chest out and grip the back of my neck.

I had to slow down, what I wanted... and I knew she would, too. I'm not a twenty-year-old kid, I am an adult who can control himself. At least that's what I was thinking, trying to convince myself. I did manage to pull away, got up, and let my pants and shorts fall to the floor. Maybe it was a good thing I'd put those back on while I was waiting in the hall, otherwise, I don't think I'd have been able to pull away from her.

The box, luckily, Belinda, our Uber driver had cut the tape and just tucked the flaps back together after she'd opened it. I laid it on the bed, April's eyes wide with wondering. "Close your eyes," I told her, "don't wanna spoil the surprise."

She pouted, looking back at me with those sad puppy-dog eyes and a little pretend frown on her gorgeous face. The rest of her was a little distracting, too, breast still bare where I'd sucked on it just a moment earlier, nipple swollen. "Eyes. Closed," I told her again. This was a little embarrassing with my dick pointing straight out. Guess it would have been even more disconcerting if it hadn't been.

I waited, she finally did close them, and I waited a little longer just to make sure she wasn't going to pop them right back open again. Just in case, I held the box so she wouldn't be able to see inside it, opened the flaps and it was still all there. "Keep them closed," I told April once again.

The first thing I pulled out was the black mask, nice and big so there wouldn't be any chance of her seeing around it. "Eyes still closed," I told April, who squeezed them shut. God, she's gorgeous! "This isn't quite as fancy as you had for Dani, but it'll do," I told her as I held it over her eyes and slipped the elastic behind her head.

"Oooh, kinky," was all she said, then let out another groan when I took a moment away from my task to suck on her other nipple, giving it a gentle bite, then another long, lingering kiss, "See anything?" I asked her after running my tongue around her nipple and blowing on it.

Now it was April that couldn't speak, she just shook her head back and forth, low moans coming from her mouth. God, I wanted to lay down beside her, my cock aching to press inside her. But it wasn't time yet, there were still things to do.

Her bed was a king, she was off to one side. Thankfully, it had a Mission Style headboard with upright oak posts at the four corners, "Need you to scoot over a bit, middle of the bed," I asked her.

After she scooted, I took out the cuffs and straps, anchoring one end of each to the top corners of the bed, trying to be quiet so that April wouldn't have any idea what I was doing or where I was. I knew only too well the excitement of not seeing, not knowing.

After attaching the ropes to the bed, I pulled one of April's arms out and quickly snapped the fur-lined cuff to her wrist, then the other, pulling each tight so her arms were both spread apart tightly.

"What are you...? I've never... " April was complaining, pulling at the straps with her arms.

"Relax, you'll love it," I told her, hoping so, anyway, moving to the foot of her bed, ready to begin enjoying my captive's charms.

I looked at her, still hardly believing that what I was about to do, my hunger from the last hours -- the last week consuming me. I picked up April's left foot, running my hands up and down her leg, enjoying her baby-soft skin, each time going just a little further up her leg. She'd quit struggling against the straps and when my fingers began stroking high on her inner thigh, let out another little moan. Then when my fingertips began gently stroking over her panty, she began squirming in a whole new way, "Ohh, Ohh, take them off... please!"

"In due time, gorgeous," I told her, rubbing just a little harder, my finger pressing the material gently inside her slit. I remembered the night with Jenny, her 'take it slow' desires. I didn't know if April was in the same camp or not, but it's what I intended to do now that I was back in somewhat control of myself. Of course, it helped that I'd had that relief a short while earlier. April, I might add, hadn't.

I leaned down, kissing April's inner thigh, feeling her softness with my lips and tongue, working my way higher, wondering briefly if Alan was kissing my wife like I was April. Probably not, I deduced, they'd have already resumed where they left off over the hood of his truck.

I switched from one leg to the other, each time my lips just a little closer to April's honeypot, remembering her taste. Had that only been five days ago? God, it seemed a lifetime ago. So much had happened.

"Panties, please," April interrupted my thoughts with her imploring voice.

Who was I to deny the lady? My heart was pounding and my fingers trembling when I placed them underneath the thin strap of her g-string and started to pull down over her hips. I won't deny, either, that my eyes were glued to April's snatch when she lifted her hips off the bed so they'd slip down more easily.

I pulled down SLOWLY, exposing her, half-inch by half-inch. The way April was thrusting her hips, she was enjoying this every bit as much as I was. She was bare, totally, her smooth, inflamed pussy, red and so fucking inviting! Oh, how I wanted my cock in-between those lips, spread so enticingly apart once her panties were no longer constricting her legs. And my dick was so F U C K I N G hard!

But first... the 'slow' just escaped me and my mouth was on her, tongue reaching inside tasting the honey I remembered from that oh-so-brief encounter last Sunday. April moaned, pulling at her arms, hips thrusting up to my mouth, "Ohh, Ohh!" as she began to writhe under me, a wail coming from her mouth. My hands went under her butt cheeks pulling her up so my tongue and lips could reach deeper inside her, sucking, licking, "I'm... I'm going to..." and her body began to convulse, flooding my mouth with her fluids and my ears with her scream.

"Oh fuckkk!" April groaned, once her breathing had returned to at least a semi-normal.

I couldn't take this any longer, my dick was about to burst from the pressure. One more thing first, though. "Pull your knees up tight to your chest," I told her, then savored the view she was giving me when she complied. I pushed them together a little more, then told her, "Hold, right there, just a minute," reaching inside the box and pulling out the eighteen-inch diameter stainless-steel hoop.

I could hardly breathe, my hands were shaking once again when I slid the hoop over April's bottom and back... "What...? What are you doing?"

I chuckled, "Just a little thing I found this evening, think you'll like it." Yeah, Dani and I sure as hell did when I put the same thing on her back home, a little gift from Alan.

Once I had it up to the back of April's knees and over her back, holding her legs so they couldn't move, either to straighten out, or spread her knees apart, I asked her, "Okay? It feel okay? Hurt or anything?"

She tried pushing her legs back out but I held it in place, "No... it's okay, but... I don't understand."

"You will, in just a minute," pressing the straight bar in-between her legs and tummy, latching each end onto the edges of the hoop, locking it in place so it couldn't slide back off.

She tried pushing her legs back out, but the hoop, with that bar down the center, held them together. She could swing her lower legs up, but her knees were trapped tight against her, pressed tight to her chest in that fetal position.

"This is... weird!" she said, still trying to pull her arms free, "picture, my phone... in my purse... will you take a picture... for Danny, later."

I wasn't sure I could wait that long but felt obligated. My dick had been straining all night, another half-minute or so wouldn't kill me. Well, maybe it would, but still... remembering what Dani's pictures had done to me.

My hands were shaking but I found April's phone where she'd said, in the front pocket of her purse, then located the camera app, held it up, and started taking pictures of April, from all angles that I could think of, kind of hoping at the same time that Dani and Alan would think to take some pictures, maybe even another video, too.

A video, yeah! I pressed the video button then closed in on April's pussy. It was a little hard holding her phone with one hand, concentrating on it while my other hand crept up her thigh and pressed her lips apart, squeezing in-between. I was also a little torn -- record my fingers in her pussy or her face as she moaned. I decided on the fingers, leaving her face to the imagination. Her sound effects were there, though, along with her writhing pussy, my fingers pressing inside her, so fucking wet! I hoped her husband would appreciate the sacrifice I was making.

I couldn't do this any longer, stopping the camera. I found a spot on her dresser where I could prop it up, leaning against a picture of the two of them, thinking it was so appropriate. Now, she'd have a new picture she could frame for her dresser.

I hurriedly took off my shirt. This was what I'd been waiting for all week, first with that cage on, then tonight, aching to make myself come. My dick was so fucking hard, that 'whatever' from Alan's brownies had been doing its number on me all night. I scooted up on the bed, rubbed my fingers over April's tight pussy. This was going to be so fucking good -- for both of us!

"You ready?" I asked her, barely able to speak, hearing my voice shaking, a finger pressing back inside her.

She let out a loud groan, then a "Yes", barely loud enough to hear, like her voice was failing her, much as mine was.

I lined myself up with April's pussy, held tight together by the hoop around her legs. It felt like pushing in a steel rod covered with millions of overactive nerve endings. April grunted, "Slow, go slow." So tight!

Every nerve in my body felt alive and centered on my cock, the endorphins flooding my system - an inch, then another... and another... April whimpering, "Never... Ahh...like... this... before!" her body tensing and shuddering, struggling to breathe, both of us. When Dani and I had done this, it'd been after she'd been fucking Alan with his monster dick. Not. This. Tight!

I was maybe halfway inside her, April's body squirming, almost ready to give up, pull back out, take the entrapping hoop off her legs when I heard a very distinctive, "Push... harder."

robertl
robertl
1,614 Followers