Her First Time Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another thirty seconds and their lips were grinding together, whose tongue in whose mouth, I didn't know, lots of groaning; another minute and Alan's hand was on Dani's tit, squeezing and pinching; seconds later she was groping his groin; and by the time I'd stopped resetting the timer, Dani's blouse was about half undone, her hand inside his pants, and both should have passed out from lack of oxygen. It'd been maybe four-five minutes, no one really knew or cared when the loud dinger finally went off.

It didn't have even the tiniest effect on the couple in the midst of groping each other until April announced in a loud voice, 'Time' and tapped Alan on the shoulder, quite hard.

If I'd thought my dick was hard before!

Dani and Alan were both trying to catch their breath. Alan's dick was poking out and God... the rumor was so frickin' true, at least in his case. Nine inches, maybe ten? And so fucking fat! It reminded me of... Alan, Dani's black dildo... except fatter.

It was Janet's turn, she drew a six, an 'A' card. She put her hand on the stack, slowly pulling off the top card, peeking at it. She laid it face down in front of her, her face taking on a definite blush.

"Okay, girl, what is it? Dani asked.

Janet closed her eyes and turned the card over, 'How often do you masturbate?'

She covered her face, "I can't," she squeaked through her hands.

Jason put his hand around her shoulder, "Sure you can, we all do, I'm sure. I know you do sometimes in the shower, I've seen you, it's okay."

She cracked her fingers over her eyes apart, looking at him, "You've watched me?"

"Sometimes you leave the bathroom door open, it's okay, it turns me on," he told her.

"All you have to do is tell us how often," Jenny explained to her.

She took a deep breath, "Three, four times a week," she finally admitted.

"Wow, girl, your husband needs to step up his game... Jason, you need to be fucking this girl," April told him.

"Can you do it now?" Jenny asked her

Janet's eyes darted around, "Now?... No!"

"Why not, it'll be under the table, no one will see. Are you horny?" Jenny asked again. She looked around the room, "Come on people, close your eyes, give the girl some privacy."

God help me, I did, close my eyes, tight, no idea if anyone else did. A moment later, I heard a little squeak. Janet was directly on my left, and I'd swear she was doing it.

"That's it, girl, make yourself come," Jenny told her. Was she watching?

I held my eyes tight, clamped shut, but twisted my head Janet's direction. "Ooh, ooh," she groaned, sounding like she was trying to be quiet, not quite succeeding. I couldn't take it, let my eyes flutter open for just an instant, saw the look of concentration on Janet's face, her hand under the table, doing... what?

A minute or so later, Janet's soft moans were getting louder. I peeked again, God I wished I could see under the table, but she was biting her bottom lip, her pretty face in a grimace. A moment later she started panting, and my dick was freakin' hard! I wanted to... but I was afraid if I even touched myself, I'd explode.

Janet's groans grew and this time I gave up on being discrete about looking. Her head was back, eyes closed tight, her mouth in an 'O', and suddenly Jenny announced, "Time."

Janet let out a loud groan, "Whoever has that girl's vibrator, turn it on," Dani said. I was pretty sure I had April's but turned it up about halfway, anyway. Apparently, the other three guys had the same idea, all four girls jumped, moaning, especially Janet.

"I think," Jenny announced, between her breaths, "time to move on. Robert... your turn."

This was freakin' fun! I started to pick up a card but then put it back. "Fuck this," I said, "I'm going off script here, any objections?" I turned the vibrator down to low. April let out a sigh of relief. I was even more sure I had hers.

Janet was still panting from her little bit of fun.

"Vote for letting Robert go off script?" Jenny asked. There weren't any objections, so Jenny announced, "Abstained, go ahead."

What the hell has she been watching on TV, 'The Good Wife'?

"Okay, this one's going to be in several parts. Dani has to take her top and bra off, throw the dice to see how long Alans' going to suck her tits. Then she's going to suck his dick, every inch of it. I know she can do that cuz I've seen her with her black dildo, she named it appropriately enough, 'Alan'."

"Ready, set..."

Jenny interrupted, "I think it's time, people, we all get naked. We're going to pair up, girl's choice, except not your spouse, and you undress each other, one couple at a time. We're going to do it like this: Dani and Alan have practice, so they're going to start... oh by the way, how many times did you two have to do that scene... or should I say get to do it?"

Dani and Alan glanced at each other, Dani smiling that demure little smile she has, "Three," she said, "and every time was making me hornier, but pretty sure the first time was the most natural, though. It was like... like we were doing it in real life, finally acting on our desires."

"And how'd it feel, letting him strip you, knowing it was being recorded?" Jenny asked. Yeah, I've been curious about that, too.

Dani rolled her eyes, "Take just about the sexiest thing that's ever happened to you and multiply it by ten... and then we had to do the naked scenes. The cameras? You always hear that in movie love scenes there's cameras and people everywhere, making it anything but... They used drones, not even noticeable. We were all alone out there, just the two of us."

"And James Brolin, that bedroom and naked shower scene, how was that?" Janet asked her. "I've always been in love with him."

Dani rolled her eyes, "James Brolin was... I don't even know how to say it, everything about him is just..." It's not often that I've seen Dani drool but she was then. "He was so nice," rolling her eyes, "and so sexy! Of course, by then I'd been abstaining for two months, nothing except my trusty not-so-little friend. I guess you can probably guess my state of mind."

Janet chuckled, "So if one of those questions had been what celebrity do you want to fuck...?"

"Wellll... if it had... aside from present company..." looking at the guy beside her, "and if you'd asked me when we were shooting that scene, especially in that shower..."

"Ooh, sounds sexy," Jenny said, "woo woo, and now I wanna see some live action, and make it good!"

"Yeah, naked skin, let's see those tits, lots of groping," April added, doing a sexy little dance, "don't hold nothin' back. Make that husband soooo jealous!"

Oh God, my dick was hard. Friends like her...!

Dani was... if I said blushing, you'd get a tiny bit of the picture, about as red-faced as a white girl's gonna get. Me -- hell, my heart was pounding a hole in my chest, anticipating. This was going to be totally different than anything I'd seen before -- ever. And then what? Seeing Dani with Alan Ryder's big dick down her throat... and more?

We all retired to the living room, Alan and I taking the love seat, Richard and Jason, the couch. Then it was the four girls' decision who they were pairing with.

Not much doubt whose lap Dani sat on.

April came over to the loveseat where I was sitting, sat down beside me, "We're next, big boy, I can hardly wait."

Wait -- what? I thought... hell, I didn't even know what I thought, my brain was such a jumble, ever since I'd made my little 'suggestion'.

She scooted over onto my lap, leaning back, pressing herself against me, and took my hand, pushing it between the buttons of her blouse, right over... oh God!

"You're going to fuck me before the night's over," she'd leaned back and whispered in my ear.

April... the sweet April that I'd thought had never even noticed me, that I'd given up on ever making that part of my dream actually happen... pressing my hand into her nearly naked tit!

While Dani was... her and Alan had moved to the center of the living room, 'center stage', Dani facing the room, Alan behind, hands on her hips, swaying together, pulling her into his groin. They swayed, his hand went under her hemline, up her leg...

"Yess, slip that finger in there..." Jenny was yelling. "Somebody find that girl's remote, get that thing vibrating!"

The remotes were still on the dining table, and no one was moving to get them. Finally, Jenny made a mad dash and returned, remotes in hand. She turned one up, April flinched, her body stiffening, "Ohhh" she shrieked. Jenny tossed me that one, I set it down beside us, April squirming on my lap.

"Want me to turn it down?" I asked her.

Her head lolled back, "No" she answered, "feels so good."

Jenny turned another one up and let out a little shriek herself, "Not that one," she said, turning it back down.

"Either Dani or Janet," she noted, turning another up. That time it was clearly Dani, her hand going instinctively between her legs, and the look of shock on her face.

"GET THOSE CLOTHES OFF HER!" God, I couldn't believe that was my voice.

"Your wish is my command," Alan said, reaching behind her and pulling her skirt's zipper down. Dani looked up into his eyes, did a little wiggle with her butt and her short skirt fell to her feet.

Unfortunately, her blouse had a relatively long tail and obscured what panties she had on underneath.

And then, looking into Dani's eyes, a smile on his face, he gripped the top of that gorgeous, silk blouse with both hands... and pulled, ripping buttons, top to bottom.

"Ooh yeah! That's fucking sexy!" April squealed.

Jenny, April, and Janet were all squealing as well, like a bunch of excited teen-aged girls. We guys were just staring in awe at the audacity, me and probably Richard and Jason, too, wishing we'd had the cajones to pull something like it.

Alan pushed it down her arms, about halfway, turned her around toward him, then somehow tied the sleeves so it wouldn't come the rest of the way off, trapping Dani's arms behind her, unsnapped her bra in front and buried his mouth around her tits.

"God, I've wanted these tits for so long! You know what it took to not do this when we were filming?"

Dani was obviously taken aback by the whole thing, just standing there and moaning, arms behind her, thrusting her chest out, her left tit being consumed inside Alan's mouth, the vibrator still going strong inside her pussy. And with all of Alan's brownies she'd eaten, she had to be out of this freakin' world hot... like I was.

I felt my dick, the orgasm rising, "April, I'm going to..."

She knew, jumping down, pulling it out through the boxer's fly, and wrapping her lips around me, sucking hard.

"Ooh shit... OOH, OOH," and the dam burst. I tried to breathe, April sucking the life out of me, watching Alan sucking my wife's tits, back and forth from one to the other, burst after burst of ejaculation filling April's mouth, her swallowing every bit. Fuckkkk!

And then April's lips on mine, tasting my own cum, her tongue in my mouth. My dick was still hard, how the hell could it be? How the hell could it not be? The world had exploded around me.

"Keep that thing hard, Stud, you're going to be fucking me with it!"

I groaned in anticipation, groaned watching Alan devouring my wife, kissing her, her kissing him like there would be no tomorrow, like lovers who hadn't kissed in months... like Dani and I had in that hotel room in Calgary after months apart, frantic.

He pulled her panties down, nothing gentle, two fingers working their way inside her. They'd been nothing except a super-sheer, red lace thong, barely covering her pussy... and now, not at all. Dani was totally naked, except her heels and her blouse, trapping her arms behind her back, the only naked person in the room.

"Ooh, Babygirl, I want to fuck you so bad!"

"Not yet, though, Alan, she has something she has to do first," Jenny proclaimed, "I think it's time, Richard, would you please grab a dining chair."

He was back with one of their chairs and Alan sat, facing the rest of us. Dani pulled his shorts down, baring him. God, his dick was so freakin' big! I've heard the rumors, you know, about black guys. I didn't know if they were true, but it sure as hell was in Alan Ryder's case. He was at least eight inches, maybe nine -- and so friggin' fat, fatter than Dani's 'Alan' dildo.

What she'd done that night that Elle and I were in Tampa, pushing that big dildo down her throat, closing her mouth over even the handle end was just... freaking! But this thing... with a very real, breathing hard, Alan Ryder attached to that big, black, throbbing dick, every vein visible and throbbing.

So Dani, the mother of our kids, high school science teacher (ex, I guess) knelt in front of Alan Ryder, her high school crush, ex NFL great, leaned her head over, and her tongue darted out kind of like a snake's, onto the tip of that cock.

I was breathing hard, not believing that it was actually happening, my Daniella, my wife of twenty-nine years, naked, her lips touching another man's cock, the first time in those twenty-nine years.

If I'd been worried that that orgasm might leave me 'disabled' for the evening, that fear was long forgotten watching those lips begin to descend around that cock, Dani's jaws opening wide. My dick was hard as ever within minutes of coming in April's mouth.

Alan was groaning, I couldn't even begin to imagine what he must be feeling... well, except for just a moment ago, April's lips...

But still, Dani's mouth open so friggin' wide, sliding up and down, every so often glancing up at him, sliding just a little further each time, his dick shiny wet with her saliva. She'd pressed maybe three inches down his shaft when she began to gag, pulling back and down again, another gag.

I could hardly breathe, April had resumed her place on my lap, an arm around my shoulders, her cheek against mine, watching along with me.

Dani's mouth slid down him maybe just a little further, this time not gagging. Instead, we could see that she was swallowing, and all of a sudden... her mouth was descending, half-inch by half-inch, Dani breathing hard through her nose.

I think every eye in the room was enthralled, watching the lump beginning to form in Dani's neck. She had maybe five inches of him in her mouth, still slowly descending, tears beginning to form in her eyes. She hesitated, looking up at him, not making a sound.

"Oh shit, Babygirl, you're... ohhh, shit!" and she slid down a little further, that lump in her neck very obvious, probably another four inches yet to go.

And then it was three-and-a-half, then three, the fat snake sliding down into her neck. Dani hesitated, closed her eyes a moment, taking several deep breaths through her nose, then... pushed... pushed... and fuck, her lips were tight to his ball-sack, her entire neck swollen with cock!

Alan's eyes had rolled in the back of his head, "Babygirl, Babygirl, I'm... Ohhhhhh!"

And his face grimaced, his muscles tensed, his hands to the back of my wife's head, gripping her hair and scalp, pulling her to him, grunting, "Ahhhhh!" he was screaming, pumping cum into my wife's stomach. She'd fucking done it!

I hadn't even realized how I'd been holding my breath until the moment my body forced a breath, and I realized April's hand was wrapped around my cock, pumping it up and down. She didn't have to worry about me not being able to perform later, not with what she was doing and what I'd just watched my wife do.

Dani wasn't backing out either, looking up at him, her lips began working like she was kissing the base of his shaft, pressing herself down on him, moving up and down on him about an inch at a time, watching him the whole time, Alan's face still in a grimace.

I hadn't been paying attention to Jenny, quite obviously, but finally noticed her with the remote, sliding the control up and down, up and down, varying the intensity of the vibrator inside Dani.

Dani's body was writhing, her arms still tied behind her, and she began to slide her lips off him, slowly. Watching that cock slowly withdrawing from my wife's neck was almost as surreal as the original, every inch of him wet with her saliva.

Her first words after her lips had retreated from Alan's cock were, "I need you to fuck me! So fucking bad!"

As for Alan, his dick had maybe shrunk an inch or two.

"Not yet," Jenny said, "you're going to watch the rest of us. And then... we don't know."

Dani let out a loud groan. There was going to be no backing out tonight, not like Tampa, that was obvious.

"We're up," April told me, tugging me up. Suddenly my heart rate spiked, my nerves on edge. This wasn't exactly in my repertoire of 'normal' things to do on a Friday night, I guess early Saturday morning.

Maybe I should take just a moment and describe what April was wearing; a light purple pullover blouse, kind of a soft, tight-fitting micro-fiber with a deep 'V' showing lots of exceptionally nice cleavage, and about three-quarter sleeves. It was cut almost like a wrap blouse, decorative buttons along her left side. Her skirt looked like the same material, same style with the buttons on the left side about halfway down, then a V-shaped hemline down to about six inches above her knees. All of it very classy, sexy.

But not something that would just rip off like Dani's blouse had, even if I had been so inclined. We got up 'on-stage', in front of Jenny and Richard's TV, "Sorry to disappoint but I'm not a blouse-ripper-off type of person," I whispered to April.

She giggled, a pouty look on her face, "Well then, let's start this way," and she wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her lips to mine. About a quarter-second later, our mouths were open, her tongue in my mouth, and the moans already starting.

I reached under her blouse, my hands against soft, bare skin, and pulled her tighter, at the same time pushing her blouse higher. The sensations flowing through me were unreal, this was April, the girl in my dreams, and God, her lips were feeling good!

She backed off enough so that I could push her blouse all the way up over head and arms. I didn't even think about tying it behind her like Alan did to Dani.

Speaking of Dani, it was weird seeing her, stark naked, her arms around Alan Ryder, his dick still engorged and huge, her tits pressed against him, the two of them in a hot as hell kiss. Jealous? Fuck yes, but it seemed kind of irrational at the moment, given what April and I were doing.

April had on a sheer purple bra that felt more like bare skin. "Take it off," April told me.

"Take it off, take it off," Jenny and Janet were yelling. Dani was still a little busy, Alan with a mouthful of tit.

Ooh, yeah! Don't gotta tell me twice to take a pretty girl's bra off. I reached around her and managed to get it unsnapped. She shrugged it off, and I... God, she had gorgeous tits! One of them just sort of found its way into my mouth. And while I was sucking away, April moaning, she slipped her hands under the elastic of my shorts and pushed them down, baring me completely.

"Not gonna have any problem there," she said, wrapping her hand around my hard dick.

Well, golly, I had to return the favor. Her skirt had a zipper behind. I undid it, pushed her skirt down, and... she was naked under it, apparently au naturel the whole time. "Nasty girl," I told her.

"Yeah, you gonna finger this nasty girl? I been waitin' all night."

Was this is the same April I met in Tampa? The same girl we had dinner with? Of course, they're all probably thinking the same thing about the woman that's crawling all over Alan at the moment.

It appears that Alan's brownies are having an impact. I know they sure as fuck were with me. I was just about going mad between April and what Dani was doing.

I turned April in front of me, facing the 'crowd' and reached between her legs. Two fingers slipped inside her, God, she was wet. She groaned, nearly doubling over with my fingers rubbing against her clit. It was weird feeling the vibrations from that bullet inside her. I wasn't sure how much longer I could stand it, before my dick was buried deep inside this girl!