Her First Time with Her Father

Story Info
A cougar anthro lusts for her demonic father...
4.1k words
4.3k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Ivy grinned, her father's paw in her own as he led her into the bedroom that he, of course, still shared with her mother. She may have been twenty and only just blooming into adulthood, though Ivy knew far more about her parents and their sex life than she should have. It was just that kind of family that they had and she was the spitting image of her father, a cougar-type anthro with her brown hair trimmed short so that the nape of her neck was exposed, though it was still long enough for her to run her fingers through.

"Dad..."

She murmured, though passively went along with it as the door closed behind them, the familiar bedroom decorated with a mildly nautical theme, though not overbearing enough with the touches to feel cringeworthy. That was probably her mother's influence there, missing the beach, where they had spent many happy summer holidays. But Holly was not there, not right then, leaving Ivy to step willingly into her father's arms.

They kissed softly, clothes shed, her heart pounding, though she didn't want to be passive, oh no. Flourishing as a half-demon, learning more and more about her heritage, where her place in the world lay, she bore two tentacles where her father had four, all sprouting from their backs at the points of their shoulder blades, but she would always know that her father was there for her. He understood the twisting of urges within her in adulthood better than anyone else, but she had never slept with him before, even though he had guided her a little when it came to the first partners she had taken as an adult, sexual being.

But, no. No, there was so much more for her to take as they kissed in nothing but their bare fur, Ropes leaning back on the bed as his cock ached and throbbed for her. Ivy purred, licking her lips, eyes dancing as she brushed her hair back from her face, letting her father see her as she truly was.

"You seem to have a problem there, daddy..."

She purred, the stripes running down her back reminiscent of her skunk heritage, though they could only be seen when she was nude. Few in her life had commented on them, being that anthros had such intricate, interesting markings those days, different species combining and loving one another without bounds. Her father, however, was different as she slipped back down his body, letting him lie there, her tongue and lips lapping and caressing down the line of his stomach to his cock.

"Mmm..."

Ropes rumbled softly as his daughter nuzzled at his cock, her lips and tongue already skilled, though he would have had her sooner if he could. His tentacles wound around her, teasing and touching and caressing, stroking down over her shoulders to her back, tweaking her nipples, seeking out all those sensitive spots on her body for the very first time together. There was so much there for them to explore, yet nothing could be sweeter to the cougar in the heat of the moment than her lips parting around his cock, taking his uncut shaft into her mouth as if she knew far more than she did in the realm of sexual experience.

Her father's hiss of lust encouraged her on, sucking him down, using her rougher tongue against the underside of his shaft, though it was only textured enough to give pleasure -- not like that of a traditional non-anthro cougar. Ivy was thankfully still that that was not something that she had to be careful of, leading the way boldly as she bobbed her head, feeling him out, taking in every last nuance of him in the best way she knew how.

It was the moment that the younger cougar had craved, her heart surging with the knowledge that he was her father, that it was taboo what they were doing, though she could not find it in herself to care. How could she possibly mind it in the slightest when she lusted for him so much? How could it be wrong? That was one of the many openings in life that being a half-demon had given her, though that was not something that Ivy was going to consider, not in that moment.

No... No, there was far more for her to delve into, moaning around his cock, teasing him, toying with him, letting him know that she was more than ready to take him. Yet the foreplay itself could be as alluring as what they yearned for, her tongue sliding against the underside of his smooth shaft, adoring how the skin moved under her touch. An uncut cock was as tantalising for her as any other, though the young feline had to admit that it was the person that the cock was attached to, of course, that tempted her the most.

Sex was sex, but it could be so much better with someone that she cared about, with someone who made her heart pound like no other. The curtains to the bedroom had been drawn, casting the room into a blue-tinted light, even though it was mid-afternoon, almost as if they were already in an artificial twilight. She moaned around his cock, her tail swaying gently back and forth, losing herself where Ivy never again would have wanted to be found.

Yet his tentacles teased over her, groping her arse, one locking with hers. Ropes' tentacle pushed into her tentacle as if it was mating with it, Ivy's heart surging. Though what she did not quite expect was for his tentacle to "give" so easily around hers, allowing her tentacle to penetrate his, to slide inside with tight resistance and a delicious stretch.

The cougar shuddered, pleasure exploding, her tentacle drooling and dripping even as he matched it with lust. Oh, she'd never felt that before, though the fluttery jitters that were left in the wake of their tentacles locking together had her stomach turning over and over in the best of ways.

The slick slide of his tentacle over hers tingled through her, her heart pounding, stomach twisting itself up into knots, though she could not keep her tail from twitching back and forth as it was. Ivy smirked around his cock, moving up, letting the thick length of his meat slurp from between her lips.

"Mmm... I think you're looking for something more, daddy..."

She moved up his body, letting her breasts tease his cock as she shifted, fur brushing his shaft, pushing up, whimpering, letting him see the lust in her eyes. Her tentacle pushed even more eagerly against his as she moaned, trying to get deeper into his as they twisted, mated, lust rising, the crackling, prickling, heated tension aching between them.

She'd not called him "daddy" for many years, though it took on a new meaning as their bodies came together, Ivy leading the way as she straddled his hips, her father's paws instinctively finding her hips. It was the only place for them to be, fingers sliding around, groping her arse, leaving no part of his daughter's body untouched as he growled lowly. The pink lash of his tongue snaked out over his lips, though Ivy did not lean forward, not that time, to capture his lips with his own.

No... The cougar had far sweeter prey to take, her breath hitching in her chest, a smirk on her lips. For the first time, she ground back against her father's cock, letting the slick length of it slide between her rear cheeks, grinding over the folds of her pussy. Oh, she was ready, so very ready, desperate for it, but she knew how to drag it out, to tease, to please, to take the lead only enough that her father would allow it. With two dominant personalities at play, they had to take care when it came to the lust shared between them, understanding and teasing out the differences between them.

But they would make it work, even more so as Ivy's tentacles twisted softly around the base of his cock, levelling it so that the tip pressed to her soaked folds. The wet flesh spread around his cock as she sank onto him with a low, long moan, letting him spear her full, down and down and down with a succulent stretch.

"Oh, daddy..."

Ivy clung to him, one of his paws in hers, though the cat could not tell quite how it had gotten there. Her head fell back with a moan, the taste of him on her lips, though never had her pussy felt as full as it did right there and then. It was right to have him inside her, father and daughter alike as one, his tentacles writhing, twisting around, their moans shared. Penetrating his tentacle, however, as he penetrated her, brought them together in the best of ways, warm through to the very core of their joined being.

Ropes groaned, trying to thrust up into her, though he didn't have quite enough purchase on the bed to get the position that he wanted, his daughter riding him with a feral growl. Ivy's tentacles played as hard as his did, though the younger feline was at a disadvantage where she only had two tentacles against his four. Ivy whimpered as he fed one between her lips, her eyes daring him to do more, though Ropes had to take one for the team too, her free tentacle sliding as easily as one could ever have liked into his muzzle.

She was not prepared for how his tongue would lash up against her tentacle, however, in a sweet caress. It was more intoxicating, somehow, than even her tentacle penetrating his, the two of them coming together as they both produced sexual fluids, demonic lubrication so that they could better fit and slide together. Ivy panted heavily around his tentacle, grunting thickly as it pressed insistently into the back of her mouth, forgetting where she was in the moment. Though they were safe in the bedroom, they could have been anywhere at all and she would not have seen nor known, only cared for the anthro she was with.

Nothing could have been better for her than him, she knew, she understood, riding him furtively, her buttocks rising and falling as his tentacles teased around her, seeking out a little more sweetness that could be softened from her body. Her tail hole twitched as he pressed against it, merely a muscular reflex, though she wanted more, eager for that penetration that she had not shared with anyone else yet. She had tried, of course, when she'd been alone with a good selection of kinky toys, but a tentacle or even a cock up under her tail was foreign to her so far.

But she wanted to try, luxuriating in it, his tentacle probing and pushing as she ground back eagerly on him, rocking her hips to get his cock as deep up inside her as possible. Her father moaned around her tentacle, flicking his tongue up against the tip, though she was not dissuaded in the slightest, even though it was something of a distraction. Her fur fluffed up, hackles trying to raise at the back of her neck, though she was too caught up in the moment, slipping away from any other reality, to care how she looked. To be smooth and primped in a moment like that was not something that Ivy knew was possible in the midst of sex, but to be ruffled and sweaty was most certainly indicative of a good time for her!

There was one little problem for them, however, but it was nothing that they could not work around. After all, Ivy was her father's daughter and that was not going to change, not simply because they were fucking...

Her father would not bottom for her, not as her other partners had. Though he took a "bottom role" as much as he was able, forgoing anal penetration in lieu of sucking on one of her tentacles. Ropes did not forget his paws, caressing the length of her softly undulating tentacle that he could reach, paws sliding up and down the soft, pliable shaft, as he suckled. It was there that he had more skill than she did, languishing where they were, showing her the manner of finer detail as his tongue swirled around and around the head of her tentacle until Ivy sat a little harder onto his cock.

"Ah... Fffuuuuck..."

At least, that was what she tried to say around the tentacle pushed eagerly into her mouth, closing her lips around it, eyes half-lidded. All Ivy wanted to do was to keep her eyes open, to take in every little moment that was afforded to her, all so she could remember everything. She didn't want to leave anything aside, but his cock simply felt too good inside her, stretching out her pussy, filling her perfectly, too many sensations coming up against one another, all at once. They all demanded precedence as she growled around his tentacle, tongue lashing it fervently, tasting him, his tentacle oozing and leaking into her muzzle.

It was ejaculate of a kind, though not the usual kind of semen that his cock would produce, Ivy lapping and moaning around him, pulling back a little so that she could taste more, bobbing her head, sucking him into her mouth as if it was a cock, treating his tentacle like that. She moaned and drooled around him, eyes glinting with wicked glee, her tail hole straining as his tentacle finally teased inside, stretching her out more and more as he pushed something living and organic, even if it was not a dick, into her backside for the very first time.

Ivy cried out, as muffled as her shriek of delight was with his tentacle stuffing her muzzle full, drooling into her mouth. Yet she could not stop the throb of orgasm as it pulsed through her, her pussy squeezing around him, her tentacle suddenly thrusting with a mind of its own into his, jabbing and grinding and driving with single-minded intent. He yowled, tentacles tightening around her, the tentacle in her arse abruptly shoving itself deeper, yet it was all as they wanted as their bodies rocked together in orgasm.

As much as Ropes' balls ached, longing for climax, he did not yet cum, however, not from them. His tentacles were something separate, flooding her tail hole with his cream, able to send ejaculate down them at will, though that was something, even though it would not be viable seed in her case, that Ivy was yet to learn. Oh, there were so very many things left for the young cougar to learn and it was likely that she would spend an entire lifetime learning them, even as he spent himself via his tentacle inside her tail hole, ramming the other into the back of her throat as she gulped around it.

The crackling electricity of lust and tension around them ramped up, though one orgasm would not be anywhere near enough for the demon and the half-demon. No, oh no... No, they needed more than that, so very much more, Ivy coming back to herself a little more, the incredible stretch of her pussy and tail hole around his penetrating appendages sending her to new heights of pleasure. She was too sensitive after climaxing that first time, yet she could not stop herself either, tingles of ecstasy flowing through her, one after the other, aching deeply, pulsating, leading her onto ever-increasing flurries of delight.

Four tentacles of Ropes'... One in her arse, another in her mouth, a third mated with her tentacle and the fourth held out to the side, recording everything with his phone. Although the older cougar's eyes were open, he wanted a permanent record of his time with Ivy (he had in mind to send it to his wife, all so Holly could enjoy the moment too), which could only be taken with the assistance of technology.

To have everything recorded and all on show was another kind of nuance and kink for her, something new that Ivy would take forward with her, for her first time with her father was all about experimentation. It was so much more than that too, though she purred at the camera, fluttering her eyelashes the best she could with his tentacle twisting, filling her line of vision. But it did not matter how much she could or could not see, only that she was there in the moment, lusting, loving, her heart pounding more than ever before for her father's cock, the pounding, kinky force of his tentacles.

She arched her back, rolling her hips down to take more of him, finding a rhythm that suited her, though his tentacle had a pace all of its own as it crammed her arse full of every inch that could possibly fit up there. It was longer than his cock, of course, and thicker too, able to stretch her out, to twist as it thrusting, teasing the sensitive ring of flesh and muscle to the point where it should have been too much stimulation. Yet it was just right, enough for her to grind back on, taking the lead role as she humped onto both his tentacle and his cock at once. It was a delicious stretch and yet one still that was a new experience for her, her entire body tingling with lust, panting heavily around the tentacle stuffed into her maw.

"Mmmm..."

Ivy moaned openly, as muffled as the sound was, casting a sideways look at the camera as she lifted her tail, making sure that it had a good view of her backside, where his appendages disappeared inside her body, luxuriously stretching her out. Hell, had she been satisfied with her other sexual partners before? Because, right then, it did not seem that there was any chance that any other guy could possibly satisfy her, not after she had finally gotten her father's cock inside her.

The soft blue light that filtered through the coloured curtains added an edge of surrealism to the moment, yet she could take her father as softly or as roughly as she liked, quivering with need. Her sex pulled and contracted around him, though the younger cougar was no more in control of her body as she was the tides of change, coming into herself increasingly with a roll of her hips and a feral yowl.

"Mmmmph!"

If she'd been able to talk, she'd be crying out her father's name, driving the tentacle in his mouth deeper, unable to help herself. The one penetrating her father's tentacle thrust harder and faster too, her father's eyes glowing with passion, and she could not prevent her body from tipping over the edge in multiple ways. If she had known how overwhelming it was going to be, an electric shock of ecstasy shooting up her spine, Ivy might have tried to hold back, though sex was not like that and in control came the release too of letting go.

Her head rolled back, exposing the bare, vulnerable expanse of her throat while her father guided her through, the camera phone capturing everything for her to peruse later. With every rock and grind of her hips came another wave of lust, her sex closing around his cock, erratic contractions wrenching at her body, taking all manner of control clean out of her paws. It was not for her, not as her tentacles thrust and thrust, drooling their own kind of ejaculate, even if it was not viable, quivering with illicit need. Yet her father still had to remind her that he was not submissive, per se, twisting his tentacle deeper still up into her arse, showing her that she was not fully in control, despite everything.

But wasn't that the best way to play, passing that very power back and forth, playing for it? He growled around her tentacle, showing her a flash and a scrape of teeth, his daughter contorting in ecstasy. He allowed her to ride out her orgasm, even if his was still yet to come, sure that he could coax one final climax from her. His achingly hard cock ground up inside her, as much as the feline's thighs shook above him, her tentacles wriggling helplessly as she struggled to come back to herself.

She'd learn how to recover more quickly, all in good time. Until then, he was going to have more than enough fun with her, finding a little purchase with his hind paws on the bed, bending his knees and pushing up into her. It was a slow rock of his hips that swiftly grew to a furtive, demanding pound, Ivy giving him as good as she got. No more did she kneel over his cock but crouched there, giving herself better leverage as she smirked around his cock and slammed down onto him, matching him stroke for stroke.

That was one of the many things that he loved about her, though in a father and daughter kind of way. She was not his lover and she never would be, even if her dear old dad could invite her to play and show her so much more of the world of lust than Ivy could ever, truly, have experienced fumbling through life on her own. He simply had that much more experience that he ached to pass down to her, even as the pace of their fucking grew frantic, desperate, demanding.

12