Her Forever Virgin Ch. 06

Story Info
Margo pleases Brando with a cursed men's vibrator.
3.8k words
4.74
9.8k
00

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desiring to take a break from the situation Amy found herself asking, "So what are you're plans for the day then? Are you actually going to go out with Cyrus?" With that last word Amy realized she'd probably need to spend the day away from Margo if she had any hopes of getting her mind off it.

"It's weird," Margo rubbed her chin, "I thought I didn't have any plans today but suddenly I feel like there is somewhere I should go. Like I just need to go there," Margo got up from the table.

"I never got the chance to ask but what exactly were the terms of your purchase?" at last Amy found something else to think about, "I trust Yennessa, she's not irresponsible with magic as far as I know, but it does seem weird that she'd sell you something all of a sudden."

"Yeah well," Margo began to slip on her shoes, "All she said I had to do was tell her how I use it."

"She wants to know how you'd use a sex toy?" Amy was even more puzzled now. Having found Margo in the sex portion of the shop she'd assumed the items had only been from that area, all the while ignorant that Margo's main prize had come from the shelf of cursed objects. Consequently, this assumption also made Amy less inclined to know about what the actual purchase was. "Wait? Are you and her going..."

"What? No," Margo dismissed her friend with the wave of her hand as she grabbed her purse.

"Alright sorry for assuming. It's just that I know she's pan so I thought maybe ..."

"Great to know!" the enthusiasm in Margo's voice only raised more questions but Amy was a little worried if she asked any further the details might get a little too graphic for her liking, but Margo wouldn't be here much longer anyways.

"Do me a favor and tell Yennessa I said hi."

"What do you mean?" Amy turned away from Margo to avoid the inevitable blinding lights that she knew was soon to follow. Once Margo's finger touched the door knob it was like lightning struck and then she was gone.

Terry began yapping and running around in circles until she ran into a wall. Amy picked her up, "Poor baby," she said with motherly concern, "Did you look into the transport lights?" She scratched the dark spot on the dog's head with a single finger while her vision recovered. Suddenly an idea popped into her head as to who could help her think about something else, "Hey Terry! Wanna go see Jake today?"

Spots polluted Margo's vision, she tried to rub them out. Obviously, something magical was afoot but the question was what. "Sorry, let me help," said a familiar voice and in the next instance her vision was perfectly fine with no transition. She saw Yennessa at one end of a loveseat dressed casually in a band tee and yoga pants, "Come, make yourself comfortable."

"Nice style," Margo admired the more industrial look of Yennessa's apartment. It was all one large open space save for the bathroom and a closet, the walls where concrete and one had rounded hooks coming out of it with what Margo could identify as a few wands hanging from them, and along one side ran a line of windows. "So I don't want to sound rude but, what the fuck just happened?"

"Seems like, you don't have any plans today."

"What! I've got stuff going on today."

"What are they?"

"Alright fine, I don't," Margo took a seat on the opposite end of the couch.

"If it makes you feel any better, I don't have anything going on today either," Yennessa leaned back into the couch and opened a mini fridge which sat upon a metal filing cabinet and pulled out the single can of sparkling water, "It's the agreement. It decided that since neither one of us had anything going on today and you've already done the first deed it was a good time for you to hold up your end of the bargain. Can I get you any thing?"

"And how do you know I've already done the first deed?" Margo gave a flirtatious smile, normally the idea of someone watching her sexual activities secretly was terrifying but just this one time she decided it was kind of hot.

"Why else would you be here?"

"Oh right," Margo wasn't used to someone challenging her natural air of authority, "Can I get a cola?"

"Sure thing," the shorter woman turned her whole body around, she stood on her knees as she reached into the fridge. Margo briefly admired how the yoga pants Yennessa wore displayed how round her ass was and even gave the outline of her thong. Yennessa turned around with a can in one hand and a plate of meats and cheese in the other which she placed between them, "Help yourself," then she shot the taller woman a wry smile, "Damn. You work fast, girl! You only had that thing for a few hours."

Margo laughed softly, "What can I say? When I get a new toy, I like to play with it."

"So?" she elongated, "How'd it go?"

Margo couldn't believe how truly finished Brando was with her. She told herself he'd get a second chance before she let the men's vibrator do whatever it did. Not a second chance at romance, she couldn't give him that again, but a chance to say he's sorry and admit that he hurt her. Something about her encounter with Yennessa earlier told her that maybe using cursed items wasn't really the way to settle this kind of bullshit. Amy always told Margo about the bad karma curses can bring but until now she didn't really fear the concept of cosmic balance. Fortunately for you dear perverts, Brando's attitude removed any doubts concerning karmic retribution.

She wanted to cook him a simple meal, something to talk over, but he wasn't interested. He arrives; she offers him a glass of wine and a seat on the couch, but he wasn't interested though he took the glass. They go into the bedroom; she asks to snuggle for a bit before the deed but he wasn't interested. He really was only interested in sex, which made Margo forget she ever had any reservations.

They began by reacquainting with one another's body as they groped and made their way on the bed. Margo gave into the moment. She may not have been happy with Brando but she didn't let that get in the way of her sensual pleasure. She felt his weight on top of her, making out, as he grabbed her ass while the other was grasping the back of her short orange died afro. One of the things Margo enjoyed most about being with Brando was that he is one of the few guy she's ever been with that is taller than her and by far the closest to a Greek sculpture (especially by the end of this subplot.)

Margo has always really enjoyed her height, she is not afraid to admit that she loves having most people look up at her. Even so, she still enjoyed playing submissive from time to time. Her height never diminished the experience of playing bottom but she admitted to herself that there was something about Brando being taller than her that felt really nice. It gave her the opportunity to feel like a classic damsel, in the arms of her lover like on some cheap romance novel cover. It also helped that Brando enjoyed taking the lead although this was also why Margo started getting bored with the sex after awhile. Brando only really ever enjoyed sex when he was in charge, he wouldn't even consider anything different. He enjoyed being the center of attention while they made love.

Margo might have gotten bored with what had come to feel like routine sex she had to admit it still felt good every time. Clothes were practically torn off and disregarded on the floor without care. Brando's hand slipped from the back of her head to her throat. Margo enjoyed a little light choking and for all the power that came with his size, Brando always knew to keep his grip from getting too tight. It was a shame he's still an asshole in every other regard.

"On your knees, Slut," his voice slightly deeper than it's already naturally low tone.

"Yes master," she cracked out. Margo enjoyed the false sense of danger that came with their role playing. To Brando's credit, for as much of an asshole as he was, he never took their game too far like some of Margo's previous dominant lovers. She knew exactly what he wanted next. He stood up and took two steps back while she seamlessly lifted from the bed and fell to her knees, she'd done this enough times after all. Her face fell right in front of his massive 8 ½ inch cock.

Standing tall and proud in every way those words could mean he said, "Show me how much you love it."

"Always master," she started by kissing his balls and then moving up the shaft with little pecks until reaching the top of his cock.

"That's a good cum slut," he grabbed the top of her afro, "I missed those dick sucking lips so much."

Brando didn't notice the glare she shot at him from below. To Margo the most offensive word in that sentence was "missed." Being called a "cum slut", being told she has "lips made to suck dick" were practically compliments to her ears, in the bedroom that is. You missed me? She didn't feel missed, discarded was more like it. For Brando's sake, it's a good thing she had a mission because she felt very tempted to leave him with an uncomfortable bite mark. Wether or not that's a fate worse than what ultimately befell Brando is up for you to decide, dear perverts.

He pushed her closer to his penis, she teased his dick with her tongue briefly before gobbling up his thick cock head. her lips began sliding up and down his veiny dick, one hand started playing with his balls while the other rubbed the lower part of his cock. "Just like that baby."

Margo went like that a little longer before reaching around to grasp his firm glutes with both hands. She slid her mouth farther down, using his ass as a handle to force it deeper into her. It went on like this until he commanded, "That's enough Slut!" She pulled out but still kept the tip of his head in her mouth. "Naughty Slut," he said with a chuckle, this was a part of their usual game, a little rebellion from her that he would have to correct. "Assume the position," he commanded darkly.

"Yes Master," She preceded to lay back in the bed and raised her legs up. This again was something that she could uniquely enjoy about Brando, his height and power allowed him to assume positions with ease that can be a bit awkward with shorter lovers. Brando rolled a magnum over his cock, "I hope you're ready Slut."

"Your Slut is always ready Master," a coo of anticipation in her voice, just the way he liked it.

He crouched down and slowly slid his meaty member into her wet pussy. She rested her long legs on his shoulders. Massive hands lifted her up by her ass gently before he began to thrust hard into her. Each time he pushed it in, it was just a little harder and deeper than the last.

"Fuck!" Yelled Margo, "Keep going!"

Brando squeezed her ass with both hands before removing one hand, Margo could feel his grip tighten slightly as he supported her with one hand and then smacking her bare ass cheek before grabbing it again. "You like that, Slut?"

"Yes Master."

He began to pick up the pace. He was starting to get rough. Then, he laid her back down and removed his erect member from her moist pussy. "Do you want more?"

"Please Master!"

"Tell me how big it is."

"You have the biggest rod Master!"

He placed his hand behind her knees, "You're such a cock slut." He jammed his cock back inside her flower. She responded with moaning pleasure as he plunged it as far as he could. She could feel every part of his dick fill her up; pulling out and thrusting in. Despite the force he was using with every stab was welcomed by Margo's body. He let go of her legs, leaned down and scooped up Margo from her back to lift her up with his muscled arms. He bounced her up and down his dick as if though she were a 6-foot cock sleeve.

As he continued to pound her as she yelled out pleasure filled phrases like "Fuck me harder," "Yes right there," and other words that just told him to keep going. That's exactly what he did until she gave a loud yell of pleasure from her first orgasm.

He laid her back down gently and slid out which was its own kind of brief pleasure.

"Turn around."

"Yes Master," Margo, recovering from bliss lazily tried to turn over when she felt large hands squeeze her hips.

"Let me help," and with sadist pleasure let herself be flipped over to expose her backside. He grabbed what ass there was to grab with his left hand and put his right hand around the back of her neck. She didn't even have the chance to brace herself when he rammed his magnum coated cock back in her. She was helplessly his has he slid his cock in and out only leaving in his head until came the moment when he pulled it out completely.

"Please don't stop! I'm so close!" she whined out.

"Beg for it, Slut."

"Give it to me. I need it!"

"Louder."

With agony in her voice she responded, "Need it so badly. Please Master! Fill up your little Slut!"

"Good Slut," he slapped her hard, she responded with a moan of pleasure. "Take it!" and just like that Brando was back to pounding her pussy.

By this point Margo had completely forgotten she had a score to settle; she was a slave to all the bits of her brain that told her to seek out immediate pleasure. So thoroughly lost in the moment only one phrase finally reminded her why she agreed to have sex with him at all tonight, "Fuck, I can't seem to cum!"

Having ingested but a drop of the contents in the vial, which she had poured into the glass of wine earlier, his next orgasm was only available at her command. She knew what she had to do next which was a bummer seeing as she was close to her fourth or fifth orgasm, after the first they all just sort of blend together.

"Want to try something new Master?"

"Alright," Brando grimaced, she knew that he thought of her as some kind of sex fiend, always wanting to try new stuff in the bedroom; not entirely a misconception Margo admits, at least he seemed eager to try this time. Margo enjoyed the last seconds of pleasure as she felt him slip out.

"Sit."

"Are you telling Master what to do Slut?" he slapped her ass as she rose off the bed while he took his seat.

"Of course not, Master," Margo rolled her eyes, she was beginning to bore of the dynamic. Walking on long legs that felt wobbly and infantile from her love making session she made her way to the dresser and pulled out the men's vibrator along with a bottle of flavored lube that had been intended for her other date. She had taken it out of the box earlier to see what was so magical about it but like most magical objects Margo encountered it seemed like a generic member of its kind. That's just how most magical things are. If Margo was going to find out what made this sex toy magical, she was just going to have to find out herself the old-fashioned way.

"This might help you get there if you're having trouble."

"Just as long as you aren't trying to stick something up my ass again."

"Don't worry, I know you'll love this one," she said filling the interior of the vibrator with sweet smelling lubricant, "Just trust me." She peeled the condom off and placed the vibrator on top of his thick cock, covering about 3 inches.

"If I were any bigger, I wouldn't fit," he remarked chuckling.

"Just wait," then she hit a button and the toy started shaking in her hand, "How's it feel?" and then she began kissing and licking his shaft where the lube began to slide down.

"Oh fuck, this is fucking fantastic!"

"Please cum inside it for me Master," And with those words he began to vocalize his pleasure. Margo felt his cock twitch through the ongoing rumble as he filled it with seamen. Trying to hold it in place she felt a strange sensation like it fell ever so slightly and then it powered down. Slightly proud of herself, Margo immediately recognized that aspect as magical because for as much sense as it makes ask yourself this dear perverts: What kind of electronic sex toy stops upon orgasm? She removed the toy with a slight suspicion.

"Fuck, I've never felt so tired. I need to lie down for a few minutes."

"Go ahead," she watched him straighten out his body and cross an arm over his chest. He went out like a light. It's a good thing he liked to sleep on his back because she only had so much time before he went soft again. She wished she had a ruler but she was just going to have to eye it out this time. She snatched her phone off the night stand.

At first, she was going to compare his cock against her index finger but then she thought it'd be funnier to give it the middle. With a lone finger raised she snapped a photo of it next to the cock which she was certain was just a bit smaller.

Margo held up her phone to Yennessa's face, the shorter woman made no effort to suppress her laughter which was loud and infectious. Margo withdrew her phone and let Yennessa's laughter die out before speaking again.

"So, what do you think? Did I use it right?" Margo hoped she succeeded in burying all signs of nervousness."

"Oh, you used it right but girl," Yennessa tried to suppress her laughter, "I did not expect you to get that detailed."

"Sorry," Margo suddenly felt embarrassment the likes of which she hadn't felt since she was a kid. She thought it was a good idea to share every saucy detail of last night, that was the vibe she got. But what if I was wrong? She was beginning to worry she just got way to NSFW with someone who may have only wanted to help her out, well what witches constitute as help anyway.

"For what," Yennessa winked at her, "I had fun listening to it. Maybe another time I can tell you about one of my adventures."

Margo found her confidence, "I'd like that." She didn't know what it was about Yennessa but she knocked Margo off her usual game. She was used to being in charge of the situation; well aware that both her height and personality often gave a mild sense of intimidation over others even if they didn't like to admit it.

Yennessa unapologetically controlled the situation no matter how much Margo tried to wrestle it away from her. But, how can I? Yennessa had two advantages over Margo: 1. Yennessa was an incredibly attractive woman and for as much as she enjoyed the company of the opposite sex, they didn't make her weak in the knees like her fellow flirtatious females. 2. Perhaps more importantly, depending on which day you ask Margo, was that Yennessa was a witch more prone to using her natural abilities than her roommate. Nothing says you blew it quite like a curse from a pretty witch.

"So did you bring the vibrator with you?"

"Oh no sorry," said Margo, "I didn't know I was supposed to."

"No worries," Yennessa smiled but Margo could tell there was a slight bit of disappointment in her voice, "But you should definitely bring it next time. If we set up a day to meet that should mitigate the spell and avoid another unexpected Meet up day. Sound good to you?"

"Sure, if I have anything new on Friday maybe then?" Margo gave a shy smile and added nervously, "Even if I haven't done anything maybe we could still meet then?"

"Sounds good to me," Yennessa stroked her hair behind one ear, "Got anything else going on today?"

"Not particularly," Margo shrugged, "Maybe just video games or something."

"Wanna stay and stream a show? Maybe smoke a blunt."

"Sounds like a plan."

Yennessa opened her coffee table drawer, pulled out her sesh supplies and rolled up some potent weed into a blunt wrap. They settled on rewatching a trashy teen drama that was popular 15 years ago. They half watched and talked about the stupid things in the show as they passed the blunt back and forth. All the while Margo had another thought on her mind.

She thought about what it would be like to cuddle with Yennessa. For as insightful as she was about the events of last night Margo had left out one personal detail. She allowed Brando to recover in her bed until morning but she didn't make any effort to be close to him while they slept in the same bed. He slept above the sheets, sound as a log, while she slept under the covers turned on her side faced away from him. It never occurred to Margo how empty a bed with two people could feel When you had no connection with the other person or in Margo's case a distain for the other person.

12