Her Forever Virgin Ch. 11

Story Info
Amy finally accepts Cyrus' invite. Cyrus talks to a reptile.
1.9k words
4.35
4.2k
2

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margo found Amy resting on the couch with Terry in her lap upon returning home. She rested her palms on the back of the couch, "So do you think you'll be gone tomorrow night."

"Why?"

"Well," Amy's eyes directed at the TV Margo made no effort to conceal her grin, "I happen to know he asked you out to a festival thing tomorrow. You said no?"

"No," Amy responded meekly. Margo decided that instead of trying to decipher a two letter word that she'd just ask directly.

"Yes you did say no or no you didn't say no?" Margo played that back in her mind and decided she could've worded it better.

After a pause of trying to think how to reword the question she heard, "The second one?"

"What have you said to him?"

"Nothing, actually," Amy's voice wobbled, "I do want to go. It's just that I kept putting it off until tomorrow and then now it's tomorrow. He's probably asked someone else out by now."

"No. Just trust me, no. He's not the kind of guy that would do that."

At last, Amy turned to look up at Margo with a critic's demeanor, "Before Brando, you used to do that all the time to guys. In fact that's exactly what you did to Cyrus just so that you could get back with Brando again."

Margo felt ready to unleash a flurry of rage but for some reason she also thought back to the time she'd just spent with Yennessa. I could tell her about my fight with Amy next time I see her or I can avoid the time waster altogether. Margo took a deep breath and said, "No, I set you up with him so that you'd have a virgin for your magic cock cage. I just took the opportunity to have Brando for a night." True enough, Margo figured.

"Oh," Amy slunk into the couch, "Sorry."

"Forget it," Margo rolled her eyes, "But if you want to go then tell him yes. Cy isn't the kind of person that does first come first serve dates," then mumbled under her breath, "As if he can afford to."

"Why don't you go with him instead. He'd probably have a better time with you anyways."

"I'm not the one trying to increase my magic powers, remember."

"Oh yeah," Amy turtled her head down in embarrassment and said, "I forgot about that."

"You forgot?" Margo eyed her roommate suspiciously, "Then why did you want to go?"

Spastically, Amy tried to justify herself, "I mean, I still feel bad about ditching him in the morning after the great night we had together. But, I get anxiety at the thought of telling him I'm a witch and then the cage is going to be a whole other thing," Margo took note of how Amy squeezed Terry in her arms as she spoke, "I just think, like, how can I ask a guy that?"

"I don't remember you calling it a great night," after a moment of silence she continued, "Trust me," she grinned knowingly, "some guys are into that sort of thing. Like I keep telling you just ask him."

"I don't know, it just seems so selfish."

Margo stared at Amy wondering how to spin it into a positive until finally deciding a degree of honesty wouldn't hurt, "I mean yeah, I guess but at least explain to him why first."

"Yeah I don't know if that'll work. Every time I go over it in my head I just sound like a lunatic."

Then Margo came up if a curve ball, "You know he blames himself for you bailing right?"

Amy grunted, "He shouldn't."

"But he does. If you went out with him tomorrow maybe you could apologize then." Margo heard a sigh of defeat.

"Alright. I'll text him."

"Text him yes?"

"Yes," Amy picked up her phone while petting Terry with her other hand, "There it's sent. I'll see him, apologize and then I don't know."

"What did you type? That was quick."

"I had something in the send box since Tuesday. I figured it still made sense so, yeah. Except, shit!" Amy picked the phone up again and quickly typed something before slamming it against the sofa cushion in frustration.

"What was that about?"

"Just a correction."

"So do you think you're going to go spend the night at his place again."

"I mean it's up to him, I guess."

"Oh! So you're hoping to stay with him again? I'm guessing that maybe you're hoping for more than just a little chastie for your magic cage?" Margo added mockingly.

She witnessed Amy sink deeper into the couch in what could only be embarrassment, " Shut up, you're making me miss my show."

Margo decided that with the text sent her job was done. It wasn't worth pushing the issue further. She just rolled her eyes and looked forward to the shower she so desperately needed. As she walked to the bath she added, "At least I got you out of the apartment on Saturday. I've got my own plans. I could use the privacy."

"Wait!" Margo turned her head to see Amy's head raised glaring at her, "Did you just want to get me out of the apartment on Saturday?"

Margo scoffed as she remembered a similar accusation from Cy, "You know, maybe setting you two up wasn't such a great idea. You might have too much in common," she slammed the bathroom door to end the conversation.

Terry, feeling more like a stress ball than a pet, hopped off her owner's lap to eat what remained in her dog bowl. Amy wondered why Margo cared so much about her chastity problem. Part of her wanted to tell her roommate the root of her doubt but that was somehow harder than just trying to continue her stupid plan. Still another part of her wondered if just maybe Cyrus would say yes.

Then again maybe the problem could resolve itself. Maybe he'd tell her she waited too long to get back to him. Amy figured she wasn't a girl worth waiting for anyways. At least we'll still be friends.

Amy's phone went off. With a mere glance she read the message before the phone went back to sleep, "Does 1 work for pick up?" And with that Amy knew when to be ready tomorrow.

Cyrus loves Jake like a brother but he was not looking forward to having him return from the bathroom. Cyrus didn't know why it was a good idea to tell him he was still waiting on a response from Amy. Ever since he'd mentioned it 20 minutes earlier Jake had been giving him a list of reasons to just send another text to remind Amy.

Cyrus sat reclined in one half of a two seat sofa divided by an arm rest were his game controller laid. Lying on the top on the sofa cushion in Jake's place was his pet chameleon, Kinsey, who was often found on one of Jake's shoulders. She stared dully at Cyrus for no particular reason.

"How do you put up with that know-it-all 24/7? Especially about asking a girl out on another date. He's aromantic," Kinsey tilted her head slightly, "I'm glad you agree. He knows jack all about what it's like to date. It's like a thousand times more complicated than anything he'll ever understand about it just from reading his books. I mean, just because he knows Amy better than I do or is right most of the time or has a master's degree in psychology doesn't mean he actually understands what it's like to date. Right?" Kinsey continued to stare at Cyrus, "I mean, what he really doesn't get more than anything else has to be sex right? He's never cared about losing his virginity. Then again, even if he were into sex he still probably wouldn't understand my problem," even discussing his issue to a reptile still caused him to blush, "I know it's stupid but I still can't stop thinking about how she laughed when she saw me naked."

Ever since waking up alone on Saturday morning a moment from his time with Amy kept replaying over and over again in his mind. He recalled the humiliation of undressing in front of his old high school crush vividly. There she was, sitting like an angel in his bed with her legs concealing her body when his pants came down to reveal how much a man he really was (or wasn't). It went by so quickly but he remembered it like it lasted an hour. She clearly tried concealing a laugh as she dipped her face behind her knees to privately ridicule him. "It's weird. When I look back on it one half of me feels like shit," Cyrus felt his small penis start to stir in it's prison, "but the other half of me kind of wants her to go further next time. That assumes I'm even going to get a next time. Plus I also just want to hangout again and talk. Assuming she doesn't think I'm boring," Cyrus no longer able to look Kinsey in the eyes glanced off to the right, "Fuck me. Maybe Jake is right," he let out a long exhausted breath, "He's pretty much always right."

Cyrus slipped his phone from his pocket. Looking at his unanswered invitation started to cause him doubt again, "I mean there's probably a good reason she hasn't gotten back to me," he shot a dismayed look at his crotch, "I'd probably just bother her," Kinsey turn her attention to the left, "No, you're right. Dealing with Jake's logic assault would be much worse."

Scratching his head with a single index finger he began pondering how to send a reminder, "The key, my dear Kinsey, is not to come off like some desperate fuck-boy," Cyrus stared at the reptile for answers, "And I have no clue how to do that before Jake gets back from the bathroom. Fuck."

No sooner than the moment that curse word left Cyrus' mouth was he greeted by what felt like a miracle. A text came in saying "Sure. I'd really like to go with you. I had fun Friday night. I'll see you in a few days."

Cyrus didn't know it but he had the biggest smile on his face as he spoke enthusiastically to the animal, "Look! See! I told you Jake doesn't know what the hell he's talking about when it comes to dating. I knew the problem would fix itself if I just waited. And your owner thought I was just giving up," Kinsey continued to stare blankly to the left, "Alright fine, I was. Just don't tell him that. Also, don't tell Amy about this conversation next time you see her. No offense but girls don't dig dudes that have one sided conversations with lizards," Kinsey gave a single blink, "Thanks for understanding. You know she said she'd 'really like to' and that she had 'fun' Friday. That's gotta be good right? Although, she also said 'a few days', I should probably tell her it's tomorrow."

Ready to text his date he suddenly received another text, "Sorry I meant tomorrow" which solved that. Cyrus sent a confirmation text then put his phone away. Then he heard a creak and slam from down the hall that could only be Jake and if not then a serial killer. Fortunately for Cyrus, dear perverts, it's not that kind of novel.

"Fuckin' finally! Come on dude! I can finally start focusing on this game."