Her Friend's Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's best friend visits again.
3.7k words
4.5
13.5k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HER FRIEND'S VISIT 2

Part 1 of this tale told of how I found my wife's best friend Amy nearly naked in our kitchen one night. She had been visiting us and had gone to the kitchen, wearing just her underpants, to get a drink of water. She said she had forgotten where she was, thinking she was still in her apartment, as the reason why she was not dressed. I could see her pretty young breasts with her pink areolas and nipples and the outline of her pussy hair through the material of her panties. I was wearing pajama pants and she probably could see the tent my dick was making once I had seen her.

One thing led to another. I convinced her to strip. I licked her pussy; then I screwed her right there in our kitchen while my wife (Tracy) was asleep upstairs in our bed. Passion had overtaken any sense of restraint and we had both become consumed with the sexual desire.

After we finished, Amy seemed to be upset at having screwed her college roommate and best friend's husband. It was the first time I had cheated on my wife and Amy was only the second woman with whom I'd ever had intercourse. I had really enjoyed screwing her, who wouldn't. She was young and fit and her pussy was tight and wet. Amy and I joked about trying to get my wife involved with the two of us. We went back to bed, me with a dick smelling of Amy's pussy and Amy with a load of my semen in her womb.

Amy wasn't on birth control, something we hadn't considered during our tryst. I hadn't thought about the consequences of possibly knocking-up my wife's best friend. Fortunately, I hadn't, not that time anyway.

Two months later, Amy was visiting again for a few days. She lived about fifty miles away. She'd split up with her latest boyfriend, at least for a while, and came to visit us over a long weekend to get her mind off of her troubles. She had arrived on Thursday evening.

On Friday, Tracy and I took the day off and, with Amy, we visited a museum and the closest shopping mall. Throughout the day, Amy and I were very cautious in our interactions, avoiding the mild flirting we had done in the past. Still, she would smile at me in a mischievous way when my wife was not looking. Tracy possibly sensed that something was different, but didn't say anything. She's very perceptive about what others are thinking, particularly me.

Tracy facilitated what happened that evening when, after we got home, she offered to go get a pizza, leaving Amy and me at our home together. She had no sooner left the driveway when Amy jumped me in the living room. I was sitting in an easy chair when Amy climbed onto my lap and kissed me. I kissed her back. We didn't say anything for a few minutes as we just kissed and swirled our tongues together.

I pulled Amy's shirt over her head and undid her bra, freeing her exquisite breasts. I fondled her beauties for a few moments and then put my face in her chest, nuzzling her soft flesh and rubbing my nose on her little brown nipples.

She said, "I've wanted you all day. Hurry-up and fuck me."

I knew we were continuing an illicit relationship, but my dick over-ruled my brain and smothered any concerns from my conscience. Having such a beautiful woman kissing me was amazing. She pulled my shirt over my head and we tumbled to the floor. I pulled her pants and panties off and my eyes focused on her pretty pussy. She had a light-brown patch of pubic hair and a dark slit at the top of her smooth legs. I put my face in her pussy with my nose against her clitoris. I spread her labia with my tongue and slurped the nectar from her quickly moistening cunt. I used my fingers to expose her clit and eagerly licked her magic-button, sending her into an immediate orgasm. She bathed my face with her delicious juices.

We both realized that time was limited. My wife would return soon, so we commenced the main event. I moved up and slid my cock into her waiting vagina. I slipped in easily and once again, I enjoyed the wonderful feeling of being inside her. I was further aroused by the heat from her pussy and her internal muscles squeezing my prick. Her slippery channel clamped around my dick like a tight glove.

She quickly brought me to my own climax. I had enough presence to pull out and shoot my cum on her belly. When I rolled off her, spent and exhausted, she leaned over and took my flaccid prick in her mouth, sucking the remnants of our juices.

"I like to suck a cock after it's been in me." She said.

Obviously, she had previous experience.

"I used to suck Jimmy's prick when he had come inside me. He always had a little more cum that I could suck out of him." Jimmy was her estranged lover who she said she wanted to forget.

Then, I heard my wife's car in the driveway and leaped to my feet in a panic. I ran upstairs to our bedroom while Amy quickly dressed and reclined back into the couch, pretending to be wakening from a nap.

My wife asked where I was and Amy feigned indifference, saying I must be upstairs.

Tracy found me lying on our bed, in my underwear, pretending to be taking a nap. I should've washed my face. When Tracy kissed me, she smelled the scent of pussy on my face. The suspicions she'd had were confirmed. I expected her to be angry, but she surprised me.

"Your face smells like pussy." She said.

I tried to deny it. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't tell me that, I know what pussy smells like. I've smelled my cunt on your face many times."

It was true. I had often eaten my wife and then kissed her while we made love. She knew the smell of pussy. I didn't know if all pussies smelled the same, but I'm sure the scent is similar from one cunt to another.

I said, "That's ridiculous. Maybe you've permanently scented my face from sitting on it so many times."

She responded by kissing me deeply, holding my head in her hands, putting her tongue in my mouth and licking my chin to get the second-hand taste of her friend's honey-pot.

"Does Amy's pussy taste better than mine?" She asked.

I played dumb. "I don't know about that, but I can't imagine any pussy tasting better than yours."

I was surprised further when my dear wife stood up and pulled off her shorts and her panties, exposing her snatch. She climbed back on the bed and straddled my head. I looked up to see the pussy of the woman I loved awaiting my attention. But rather than waiting for me to put my face up into her crotch, she pushed down, covering my face with a very hot and wet pussy. She moved, twisting to give herself pleasure, fucking my face.

"Eat me, baby." She asked. "Suck my cunt like you did hers."

Amazingly, my wife was turned on by the thought of her college friend having her cunt eaten by her husband. The gush of my wife's woman-cum was all over my face and Tracy's body was spasming and jerking with a powerful orgasm. I didn't say a thing; I was being smothered in her crotch. She was into it and I didn't want to interrupt her. I thought, if eating her friend's pussy got her off, I'd be happy to eat her friend at any time. Tracy's hands were behind my head and I was having trouble breathing with her cunt pressed so tightly over my entire face. I had to push her away a bit to gasp for breath.

"Eat my cunt, you cheating bastard." She said and I couldn't reply, even if I had wanted to. "I ought to suffocate you."

She continued, "Put your nasty tongue inside me and lick the inside of my vagina."

I obliged her between gasps of breath. I would get a mouthful of air and then dive back into my wife's cunt, doing my very best to further stoke her passion and give her pleasure. Having my wife come on my face is one of my favorite things in the whole world, exceeded only by fucking her. I was truly enjoying myself.

She had reached around and pulled down my undershorts, freeing my recovering prick. It had revived and was hard again. Tracy held it in her hand.

"Your dick is sticky. Is that from Amy's cunt? You fucked her, didn't you?" She asked.

I mumbled indistinctly with my face buried in her honey-pot. She pushed her asshole over my face and I flicked my tongue into her dark little hole. That made her come even more.

"That's it. Eat my asshole. Put your tongue inside me."

I did as she wanted. I was enjoying this as much as she was.

Then she said, "I want your sloppy cock inside me."

She dismounted my face. While I gasped to regain my breath, my wife remounted me, sliding my cock into her quim. She was very wet and my dick, though not fully recovered, was hard enough to slide into her.

"Do you have any come left for me?" My loving wife asked.

I looked at her and didn't answer.

She stopped moving and looked at me. "Tell me the truth or I'll stop fucking you."

I was a slave to my prick and would agree to anything to continue having my dick inside my wife's vagina.

So, I relented. "I'm sorry. I love you. It just happened. Please forgive me." I whined.

She had her hands on my shoulders, holding me down while her crotch was poised over my hard cock. "What will you do to earn forgiveness?"

"Anything." I begged.

"I'll have to think of something. Maybe I'll make you eat her cunt while I watch."

I thought, "Don't throw me in that briar patch."

My wife abandoned my cock and moved her pussy over my face again. She'd made me admit my dalliance with her friend and proceeded to grind her cunt on my face while she experienced a powerful and prolonged orgasm. She exhausted herself, finally collapsing on the bed. I just laid there beside her.

I looked at her and she just said, "I don't believe it. That turned me on so much, thinking about my husband fucking my best friend."

"Are you mad at me? I'm just weak." I said.

She looked at me and laughed, "Bullshit. You're just a typical male, you'll fuck anything that has a pussy."

"Well, your friend is not just anybody. She's pretty hot."

Tracy said, "I knew she'd try to seduce you. I didn't expect you to be so easy. You're just a male-slut."

I had to admit she was right, but in fairness to me, Amy was a very attractive woman and what would you do if you found a hot young woman in just her panties in your kitchen? I took a shower to give myself some time to think and to get rid of my unfulfilled hard-on. The downside of the shower was to remove the smell of two women's pussies from my face.

I dressed and joined them in the dining room. We had dinner, reheated pizza. I watched Amy and Tracy, wondering how they would act toward each other. My wife knew her friend had fucked me and Amy knew she knew. They seemed to be okay, but I'm not very good at picking-up feelings between women.

We went into the living room to watch a movie on TV while we ate pizza. I was wearing my shorts and a t-shirt. My wife watched for a while and then went upstairs, she returned wearing a long, form-fitting nightgown. She sat beside me and I hugged her. My hands roamed around and I could tell she was naked beneath her nightgown, typical for her. I missed the signals between the two women, but saw them looking at each other. After ten more minutes of the movie, Amy went up to the guest room and came back wearing a shorter nighty. It was satin with a deep cut bodice. The sleek material slid over her sexy hips when she walked. Most of her legs were visible and her breasts jiggled. I wondered whether she also was nude underneath her nighty.

The movie on TV was not very exciting, or maybe it was the presence of two hot women that distracted me. My wife sat beside me and pulled me against her. She slid her hand under my shirt. She ran her hand over my chest and played with my woefully small nipples. I really felt good and my dick was rising. She saw that and undid my shorts, then reached in my pants to put her hand on my very aroused tool. When she opened my pants, I was exposed to her friend, who was sitting on an easy-chair with a clear view. I could've objected to being exposed. I know my wife would object if I had exposed her to one of my friends. What was the point, though. Amy had gotten very familiar with my prick and I didn't mind. Tracy was stroking my erection with her hand, pointing it in Amy's direction. I was proud of the little fella getting hard for the third time.

Tracy nodded to her friend and Amy crossed the room and joined us on the couch. I knew the smart thing was to keep my mouth shut and see what happened next. They stripped me. My wife pulled my shirt over my head and Amy pulled my pants and underwear off. I was sitting between two beautiful women, naked, with a hard-on. I was amazed at my good fortune.

"I understand you fucked my husband." My wife said to her friend.

"Did he blame it on me?" Amy asked. I kept quiet; let them work it out.

"I know you led him on, you little tart." Tracy said.

"He was pretty easy. He's a slut."

My wife said, "How could he resist your hot little body."

Then Amy said, "Payback is a bitch, isn't it." I wondered what she meant. Payback for what?

I looked at Amy with a puzzled expression.

She said, "Didn't your wife tell you? She fucked my boyfriend in college. I found them in bed with your wife on her back with her legs spread while he fucked her."

Tracy quickly said to me, "That was before you and I got serious about each other."

Amy continued, "Jimmy (who had left her recently) fucked your wife too. She sucked his cock while I watched when she visited last month. Then she fucked him."

I looked at my wife with surprise; her friend was accusing her of infidelity to me. I had been worried about what I had done and it turns out it was payback, a revenge fuck by Amy to get even with her 'best friend'.

My wife looked at me and rather than saying anything, kissed me, putting her tongue in my mouth. Amy leaned in and did her part by bending down and putting her mouth over my cock. They were both taking me and I was wise enough to let them, happy to be their 'toy' for the evening. The specifics of who had fucked who in the past was not important at all.

The next thing that happened was after they pushed me onto my back. Tracy mounted my face again and after a moment, Amy settled her pussy onto my prick. They removed their nightgowns and were both naked. I was amazed at my good fortune. My wife was sharing me with her friend. She was watching my cock do-its-thing inside another woman's pussy. My face was buried in my wife's cunt again, and I realized they were also kissing each other and fondling each other's breasts. We had a FMF going. I never imagined that I would be part of such a thing.

After ten minutes of intense love-making, the women switched positions. Amy sat on my face and my wife used her hand to put my cock inside her.

"Eat her cunt. Let me see you make her come on your face." My wife told me.

I responded with vigor, going after Amy's tasty honey-bun. She was pouring her liquids onto my face. The women soon forgot about me. They were entwined, fell onto the floor and moved into a sixty-nine position. I watched them, enamored by the sight of my wife with another woman. She had her mouth on her friend's pussy and was licking her aggressively. Meanwhile, Amy was attacking my wife's crotch with her mouth and her fingers. She was sawing three fingers in and out of my wife's slippery cunt, finger-fucking her while Tracy was coming for her. They went on for a while. I lost track of time. Seeing my wife's precious face in the hairy crotch of her friend was fascinating. At the same time, Amy's pretty face was nestled in my wife's cunt. Eventually, they both came. Their juices poured onto each other's face. Amy tensed and her body spasmed first. Then Tracy shrieked and clinched her legs around her friend's head. Seeing my wife naked, with her legs spread while making love to another woman was unexpected and unforgettable.

They untangled and silently rose from the floor. My wife looked at me with a naughty look and Amy looked at me with a devilish smile. They each got a drink and talked for a while about things they had done in the past, including a retelling of their dating and sexual experiences in college. They talked until it was almost midnight. The two ladies were still naked. Their bodies glowed with their perspiration in the dim light. I watched their titties wiggle. They were talking dirty and drinking wine. They accused each other of being sluts for having fucked each other's boyfriends and husband (me).

My wife moved over to the couch where I was sitting quietly, watching these two beautiful, sexy, naked women talk. Tracy kissed me and then leaned down to nuzzle my cock.

"I want him to perform again for me." She said.

Okay, I was fine with that and so was my dick. Tracy sucked on my prick, getting me nice and hard. She's really good at giving head when she's horny.

Amy came over to us. She kissed my wife and then got on her hands and knees beside the couch. She was nude and her pretty ass was aimed at me. I saw her tiny asshole between her cheeks and her engorged pussy between her thighs.

Now, I love my wife and her body turns-me-on like nothing else in the world, but seeing Amy's naked torso was irresistible. She was looking back at me over her shoulder with her pretty come-fuck-me smile. Her smooth, bare back was arched to present the fantastic smooth cheeks of her sexy ass. The crack of her ass partially hid her little rose bud. Between her spread legs was the most inviting cunt, with luscious pink folds and the hairy tuft of her bush. She was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. My cock was so hard I thought it might explode.

"Fuck her." My wife said. "Put your cock in her. I want to watch you fuck her."

I was in an obedient mood, willing to be told what to do. Who wouldn't be? I got behind Amy. Her pretty ass was there for me with her cunt glistening with wetness and ready for my cock. I didn't delay. I rubbed my cock in her ass-crack. I pushed the tip against her asshole to give her a poke and a momentary thrill. Then I slid my prick down and slipped it into the warm channel of her vagina. I felt her cunt grab my cock, squeezing to loosen my sperm. She was panting, eager and enjoying me fucking her. So tight and wet; my cock slid easily inside her. I relished the sight of her bare ass beneath me.

"Come inside her." My wife said. "She's unprotected. Put your baby inside her."

I was amazed by this but then Amy said, "Do it. Come inside me. Fuck me. Make a baby in my belly."

I looked at my wife who nodded. I thought, okay, why not. Inspired, I pumped my dick, feeling the intensity of my semen welling-up inside me and getting ready to emerge. Suddenly it was there. My cock spurted inside Amy's womb. I felt the surge and wonderful fulfillment that accompanies ejaculation. The added possibility that I might actually impregnate this woman overwhelmed my senses. I saw stars and my body pulsed with pleasure. After coming, I was out of breath. I'd done my very best to fuck this woman and give her the baby she wanted. I collapsed and fell on the rug beside her. We kissed gently and she thanked me. I got to my knees and was kissed by my wife.

We all went off to bed. Amy to her room; Tracy and I to ours.

I fucked Amy three more times that weekend. She did get pregnant with my baby. She wanted a baby but didn't necessarily want a husband. I was flabbergasted that she would want me to father her child, but what are friend's husbands for?

Our relationship has continued. Amy had a little boy. I impregnated my wife too and she is due in a few months with a little girl. I am obligated to support Amy and her child, at least until she finds a husband.

We exchange visits with Amy. In addition to our friendship, she uses Tracy and me for sex. The two ladies always do each other when we get together and I have the extreme pleasure of fucking Amy. She's seeing a guy and is serious about him, so I don't know how things will evolve. Perhaps they will get married or live together. Maybe I'll still get to fuck Amy.

12