Her Girlfriend's Father Pt. 03

Story Info
Can secrets remain secret?
3.7k words
4.65
19.1k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it, baby?" Claire asked.

I should tell her, Fawn thought. "I had sex with your dad!" It's going to destroy us, but I should tell her. "I'm sorry baby, but I'm a fucking piece of shit that fucked your dad." There is no version of this where everything is ok.

Look at her. Look at the concern on her face. Look at the love she has in her eyes. How could I have betrayed that?! I'll never have that again. She's expecting an answer. She knows something isn't right. I'm sure she isn't expecting to hear what I need to tell her though.

Fuck. I can't. I just can't. I'm too selfish and too much of a coward to go through with it. It happened. It can never happen again.

Fawn made the decision to bury her secret away forever. She just couldn't bear to deal with the hurt it would cause Claire, the hurt it would cause herself.

"Baby! What is it? Please, if there is something bothering you, let me know. Is it my dad? Did he say something?" Claire was getting more concerned the longer Fawn stayed quiet.

"I think he knows." Fawn spoke.

"Knows what?" Claire asked.

"About us." Fawn said softly. Her hand reaching out to caress her love's face.

"How?" Claire replied.

"I don't know. The way he talked, the questions he asked...I think we should tell him." Fawn stated.

"I...I don't...I don't know. What if he freaks out? What if he's disappointed in me?" Claire began to tear up.

"Baby! It's your dad! He loves you no matter what. Trust me. I think he deserves to know." Fawn assured her.

"Let me think about it. Is that ok?" Claire asked.

"It's your decision, my love. I'm with you no matter what." Fawn said.

"I love you." Claire said to Fawn, leaning in to give her girlfriend a kiss. "Shower with me?"

The girls crawled out of bed and crossed the hall to the bathroom. The upstairs bathroom was huge, with the shower itself being the size of most regular bathrooms. A giant glass wall separated the shower from the rest of the room. Large marble slabs lined the walls, multiple nozzles sprayed water in all directions with two large rain heads in the ceiling. The two lovers embraced each other under the gentle shower of warm water. Fawn separated from Claire and began washing Claire's body. Every inch of her love's body was paid attention, with certain parts receiving more than others. Claire returned the favor, washing every little crevice on Fawn's body. The girls were both satisfied sexually, at least for now, so they toweled off and dressed.

"We should make dinner and have it ready for when my dad gets home later." Claire suggested.

"Sounds good! What does he like?" Fawn asked.

"Burgers. Big, juicy burgers." Claire stated.

The girls left to go shopping for the items they'd need for dinner. As they walked down the first couple aisles, Fawn whispered to Claire.

"I wish I could walk around town holding your hand. I want everyone to know how much I love you."

"I know, baby. Please be patient. We're almost done with school. Then we can announce our love for each other. One more year. Since we're fortunate enough that our parents pay for all of our tuition and stuff, I'd hate to lose that in our last year. It's not easy on me either." Claire explained.

"I understand." Fawn said.

Claire glanced around and didn't see shoppers in the area and no visible security cameras either. She leaned in and gave Fawn a very sensual kiss, even sliding her tongue into her mouth.

"I love you." Claire said with a wink.

—————————————————

Claire was outside at the grill, putting the cheese on the burgers and Fawn was in the kitchen, slicing tomatoes and onions when Mark returned home. He walked into the kitchen and saw Fawn at the counter.

"Hi." Fawn said softly, barely glancing at him.

"Hi, Fawn." Is everything ok?" Mark asked.

"I hope so." Fawn replied.

Fawn looked up and met Mark's eyes. Her pussy clenched at the sight of him. This wasn't going to be easy.

"Fawn, I don't want this...I don't want us to be awkward around each other." Mark explained.

"I'm sorry. I...I can't do "that" anymore, Mr. Hampton. Don't get me wrong, it was...it was incredible, but...please understand..." Fawn glanced out the window and looked at Claire. Her eyes began to fill with tears.

"I just can't."

"Hey. I get it. Thank you though. You made this old man feel young again." Mark confessed.

"Who made you feel young again, dad?" Claire asked as she walked through the door.

Fawn and Mark traded a look that hopefully Claire wouldn't notice.

"Oh, Fawn just mentioned that I was looking pretty good! Us old guys like hearing stuff like that, you know." Mark hoped that his answer was sufficient.

"She's right, you know. You are looking pretty buff, dad. Maybe you can bag yourself some young little hottie!" Claire teased, glancing at Fawn and grinning.

She then noticed that it appeared that Fawn had tears in her eyes.

"You ok, baby?" Claire said with concern, not realizing she used their term of endearment in front of her dad.

"Yeah, it's just these fucking onions. They get me every time." Fawn lied.

"Ok." Fawn said, accepting the answer. "Dad, we've got burgers on the grill, a few different chips, and plenty of cold beer. Burgers are ready. I'll go get them."

As Claire returned outside to collect the burgers, Mark mouthed "it's ok" to Fawn.

"Excuse me." Fawn said, setting the knife in the sink and darting to the bathroom. She wasn't sure she could make it through dinner.

When Fawn opened the door, Claire was standing there.

"Is everything ok?" Claire asked.

"Yes! It's just...I think your dad knows about us and it's freaking me out a bit. I'll be fine." Fawn tried reassuring her girlfriend.

"Ok. You just seemed...tense. I can't help but be concerned about you." Claire said.

"Thank you, my love. I assure you, I'm ok." Fawn stated, then reached out and squeezed Claire's tits. "See!" She said before sticking her tongue out.

"Oh...you fucking brat!" Claire said smiling.

The girls kissed and returned to dinner. Mark had prepared his burger and was cracking open a beer when the girls returned.

"Everything ok?" He asked.

"Yup!" Claire responded.

The three sat and ate their delicious meal and made small talk. Fawn tried acting as normal as she could, and as dinner progressed, she found herself more at ease. The beer probably helped. Once dinner was done, Claire suggested that they all sit outside and have a few more beers. Each was on their fourth beer when there was a lull in the conversation.

"Dad. I need to tell you something." Claire began.

"Sure, kid. What is it?" Mark replied.

"Since Fawn and I are home for the summer, and we're going to be around a lot, I think you should know that..." Claire paused.

Fawn could feel her stomach doing flips. Her heart was beating faster from the anticipation of what was about to be revealed. This was it! Her and Claire could finally express their love for one another, freely. Her whole body was on edge.

"Fawn, please come here." Claire requested, patting her lap.

Fawn rose and moved to Claire's lap. Claire embraced her girlfriend before continuing.

"Dad, I know about you and my girlfriend having sex." Claire confessed, completely blindsiding both Fawn and Mark.

Mark sat across from his daughter, a look of absolute dread washed over him. Fawn buried her face in her hands and began bawling uncontrollably. Her worst fears had become reality. There was no turning back now. Her and Claire's relationship was over.

—————————————————

Time seemed to stand still. The sound of Fawn's broken heart poured from her, disrupting the disturbing silence that enveloped the trio. After several moments, Mark spoke.

"Claire...I...I...I'm sor..." he began to utter.

"Stop, dad." Claire said.

She sat and caressed her devastated lover. Running her fingers through her curly brown hair as she wept.

"I came home for lunch. My intention was to surprise Fawn and perhaps return to my internship a bit more satisfied, if you know what I mean. That's when I noticed your car, dad. I crept in to surprise both of you, but I didn't see you downstairs. I went up to my room to find Fawn, but she wasn't in there either. That's when I heard crying. I snuck down to the end of the hall and listened in on what was going on." Claire explained.

"I should have been furious. I should have stormed in like a raging maniac...but I didn't react that way. I overheard what you told my dad, Fawn. It filled my heart with so much love and emotion to hear you spill your heart out to my dad, to hear how conflicted you were." Claire continued.

Fawn regained her composure somewhat and Mark's panic began to subside. Each were still unsure of how this would end. How was Claire remaining so calm.

"Dad, as you know, Fawn and I are in love. It started right after mom died. Her being there to comfort and care for me made me realize just how much I loved her. We are committed to one another. Once we are done with school, I feel marriage is inevitable." Claire admitted.

"Fawn, baby, I love you. I am not angry with you. I spent the rest of my day thinking about how to approach this situation. I am no doubt a lesbian. I have no desire for any man, or any other woman for that matter. I understand that you may have needs that I can't quite fulfill. Dad, I know it's been a few years since mom died, and that you probably haven't been physical with another person in that time. I'm glad that you found someone to provide you with that very important need. So, with that said... if you two would like to continue providing for each other...I'm ok with it. As long as, Fawn, you keep it exclusive to my dad. Oh, and me too, obviously!" Claire had spoken.

"I don't deserve you." Fawn said softly as she turned to gaze into Claire's eyes. "I'm never going to let you go, but I'll never understand how I got so lucky as to be worthy of your love."

"Claire...I, I don't know..." Mark said. "I'm not sure what's going on. I'm so sorry. I never meant for this to happen. I'm not sure I can go along with this. I'm very happy for you and Fawn. She's an amazing woman and I think it's wonderful that you have found true love. I couldn't be more proud of you."

Mark rose from his chair and walked into the house. He retreated to his bedroom and didn't leave for the rest of the night.

"I'm so sorry, Claire. I hope I didn't ruin things with your dad? I really hope I didn't ruin things between us!" Fawn cried.

"We're fine, my love. I think my dad will just need a day or two to come around. Let's go to bed. It's been a wild day!"

The two girls made love into the early morning before exhaustion set in. Unfortunately for Claire, she had to report to her internship at 8:00 am. Fortunately for Fawn, her internship didn't start until next week, so she had the luxury of sleeping in.

It was a little after 9 am when Fawn woke with a terrible urge to pee. It was at that same time that she heard the shower running.

"Fuck. Mark is in there. I'm not ready to see him yet. I hope I can sneak downstairs and get back to bed before he's done." Fawn thought.

She quietly hurried out the door and down the stairs into the other bathroom. Aaahhh! Relief! She wiped and made her way back upstairs. Once back in bed, she laid there listening to the noise of the shower, trying to fall back to sleep. She couldn't help thinking about yesterday. She knew Mark was just across the hall, standing in the large shower, warm water raining down on his naked body. What a body it was; sculpted to perfection. She could envision the water trickling down his broad, bulging chest, onto his rippled abs, and down to the short patch of hair above his massive, pendulous cock.

Fuck. That cock. The thought of it made Fawn's pussy quiver. Her hand slid down between her thighs, her fingers sliding between her slick, wet lips. "Be a good girl, Fawn!" she tried telling herself. Her fingers slid into her warm slit, pulling her wetness out and smearing it around her clit. It felt good, but she new she needed more.

"Fuck!" She whispered to herself, her fists slamming the mattress. Fawn sat up and stripped the t-shirt off over her head. Fawn hopped out of bed and charged across the hallway. When she entered the bathroom, she saw Mark facing the wall at the far end of the shower, his back was towards her. Fawn snuck in behind him and reached around his wet, naked body.

One hand was placed on his chest, the other wrapped around his cock. Fawn pressed her tits into his back as she kissed his upper back. Mark gasped at first before letting out a satisfying moan.

"Fawn...I thought we agreed that..." he began to say.

"WE didn't agree to shit, Mark" Fawn softly spoke into his ear.

Fawn's hand slowly stroked his hardening cock. Mark closed his eyes and focused on the wonderful sensation from Fawn's hand.

"That feels good, doesn't it?" Fawn seductively asked. Mark could only nod his head.

Fawn gave Mark a couple more strokes before letting go of his member. She grabbed his bottle of body wash and poured some onto his back, then took both of her hands and lathered his back. Her soapy hands ran down onto his firm ass and scrubbed it very well. Then, to Mark's surprise, Fawn spread lather into his ass crack. She worked her hand forward to tease his balls before circling his hole with her finger. Mark inhaled deeply at the new, and very erotic, feeling. Next, Fawn reached around and lathered up Mark's hard cock. She pressed her tits into his back and slid them around in the soap suds while she jacked him off with her slick soapy hands.

"Damn, Fawn, you're...unf, you're good." Mark complimented.

Fawn pressed her lips to his ear and whispered "No, Mark, I'm bad, I'm dirty, and it's all your fault. You do things to me, you make my body betray me. I love it and I hate it. Now..." Fawn paused as she reached for a bottle of soap "wash me."

Mark poured soap on Fawn's chest and spread it around with his hands. He kneaded her perky tits, tweaking her hard nipples. He worked his hands down her flat stomach, on to her curvy hips and muscular thighs, and then around to her lovely round ass. He worked his hand between her ass cheeks and cleaned her deeply. He then lathered Fawn's little pussy, teasing her excited clit.

Fawn leaned into him and kissed him before asking, "can we go get dirty?"

After rinsing, Mark threw her over his shoulder and walked to his bedroom. He tossed her wet body onto the bed. Fawn quickly turned around and laid on her stomach at the end of the bed. Mark stood there as she kissed the tip of his cock then slid her lips down his shaft. Fawn fondled his balls while her lips and tongue pleasured his throbbing manhood.

"Fuck...If you don't ease up, I'm going to cum." Mark moaned.

Fawn grinned with the huge cock still halfway in her mouth. She pulled her lips from him and spoke. "Mmmm, do you want me to swallow your cum, or do you want to fill my little pussy with it?"

"I could do both." Mark stated.

"Oh could you?" Fawn replied.

She didn't wait for a reply. She slid her lips back around Mark's long, thick cock and proceeded to pleasure him. Her tongue twirled a round the sensitive head while her soft, full lips caressed his rigid shaft. Fawn loved the sweet but salty taste of Mark's oozing precum. She new that was a sign that he was close. Mark gripped Fawn's head as she took as much of his cock as she could. Mark's moans became louder and his hips began to thrust towards her.

"I'm...I'm g going to cum OH FUCK!" He groaned.

Fawn took Mark's cock deeply into her mouth and felt the head swell as his hot, creamy cum erupted. Pulse after pulse sent thick streams of cum down Fawn's throat. Mark groaned and cursed as his lover sucked and swallowed all the cum he was able to give her. His orgasm soon eased, but as promised, his cock remained painfully hard.

"Fucking shit, Mr. Hampton! You can't possibly have any left!" Fawn exclaimed.

"Is that a bet you're willing to take?" He asked confidently.

Fawn smiled, " as delicious as your cum was, I really hope you can fill my pussy with more."

She laid back and spread her legs wide. Her cute little pussy was glistening from the wetness that seeped from inside. Her pussy lips were spread slightly, revealing the delicious pink treasure that awaited within.

"Oh, Mark, I need you in me. Please!" She pleaded.

Mark positioned himself between her legs. His cock stood proud and hard, as if it was carved from stone. He brought his member to the entrance of her luscious opening and slid the swollen head between her folds, coating his helmet in her juices. The anticipation was driving Fawn crazy. She ached terribly for him to slide his length into her tight, needy pussy. Yet, Mark wasn't ready to give her what she desired.

He slid the head of his cock up and down her slit, brushing over her clit then down to her awaiting entrance. He repeated this motion several times, ramping up the lust between the two.

"Fuck! I can't take much more!" Fawn cried.

Just as the words left her mouth, Mark split her drenched lips apart as he slowly eased his girth into her. Inch after incredible inch found it's way into her. It felt like forever before she felt his pelvis press into her as his full length was now planted deep in her depths.

"Thank you." She whimpered.

Just as slowly as he had entered, he began pulling his manhood from her. Just as the tip reached the point of pulling out, Mark quickly thrust back into the young woman. He began long, slow, deep strokes, watching as her hungry pussy lips gripped his cock tightly. He began building intensity and soon he was pummeling her wet tunnel with furious thrusts.

Fawn's body shook from the impact of each magnificent stroke. Her body was overcome with pleasure, each thrust magnifying the feeling of the building orgasm that neared it's breaking point.

"Oh fuck...d d don't s s s stop! Here it com...oh FUCK!" Fawn cried as her orgasm unleashed its fury.

An absolute euphoric explosion of joy ignited every nerve ending in her body. The incredible sensation coursed through her for several seconds. Mark moaned deeply as Fawn's pussy clenched around his massive cock.

Mark never slowed as Fawn rode her orgasm out. Soon she had returned, a huge smile spread across her face as she looked at Mark.

"Thank you so much! Are you close?" She asked.

Mark could only nod.

"Cum for me, please." She whispered. "Let go and fill my pussy with your cum."

Mark nodded again as his face clenched. He slowed his fucking down and delivered long, deep thrusts, burying his cock as deep into Fawn's pussy as he could. Mark gripped Fawn by her small waist. He was on the cusp of a massive release. Each thrust more intense than the last.

"Fuck, that's it. Oh fuck, you're cock is so big. You're so deep in my pussy, Mark. I want to watch your cock fill my pussy with cum." Fawn encouragingly said.

Her words were the spark that lit the fuse. A deep groan rose from him as he unloaded a torrent of his hot, thick cum into Fawn. She looked down and watched the base of his cock pulse as he coated her walls with his magnificent seed. Each pulse elicited an animalistic groan of pleasure from Mark. With his balls drained, Mark pulled his cock from the warm confines of Fawn's cum drenched pussy. He collapsed onto the bed next to her.

Mark woke about an hour later. Fawn was still asleep next to him. He scooped her up into his arms and placed her in Claire's bed. He figured his daughter would be home soon and tried waking Fawn for a shower. She dismissed his attempts, opting to sleep and regain her energy after the intense sex she had just had.

Fawn opened her eyes several hours later. She immediately felt the presence of another body in bed with her. After all these years of sleep overs and more recently being romantically involved, she knew it was Claire.

12