Her Girlfriend's Father Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in the room, Claire spun around and pulled Amanda close. She began to slowly unbutton Amanda's top. Each button revealed more skin and soon the lacy tops of Amanda's sexy black bra. Once the top was open, Claire ran a finger down Amanda's chest, down between her cleavage, and cupped her breast.

Amanda hissed softly at the touch. It had been so long since she had been touched like this, and now by a woman.

Claire reached behind and quickly unfastened the bra. She slid the unbuttoned top off of Amanda and pulled the bra lose. Her breasts were now exposed and they were beautiful. Slightly bigger than her daughter's, and with darker nipples. Claire caressed the lovely fleshy mounds, squeezing her erect nipples between her thumb and finger. Amanda cooed at the touch.

Claire walked Amanda backwards to the bed. Amanda fell back and situated herself. As she looked on, Claire slid out of her dress and let it pool on the floor at her feet. Her bra was next to join the pile of clothing.

As Claire crawled onto the bed and straddled Amanda's waist, the older woman reached up to touch one of Claire's larger breasts. She slid her hand over the large breast and tugged gently on her nipple.

"Do like them?" Claire asked.

Amanda nodded. Claire lowered herself and pressed her breasts into Amanda's, causing her to moan. Claire kissed Amanda's lips then slowly kissed her way down to her chest. Once Claire's warm mouth wrapped around Amanda's hard little nubs, the older woman cried out and held Claire's head to her chest. Claire soon discovered that Amanda's nipples were extremely sensitive, which she found absolutely thrilling.

"Oh shit!" Amanda exclaimed as her first orgasm hit her quickly.

"Did you just cum from me sucking on your tits?" Claire asked excitedly.

"Yes, I'm sorry. They are so sensitive and it felt so good." Amanda explained.

"Don't be sorry. That was amazing!" Claire said. "You're such a sexy woman, Amanda, but you are way overdressed."

Claire moved off of Amanda and slid her skirt over her hips and down her legs. Her panties matched the bra she had been wearing. The most obvious difference between Fawn and her mother was their bodies. While Fawn's was fit and curvy from years of physical activity and working out, Amanda's was more slender. She still had a very womanly shape, it just wasn't as defined and built up like her daughter's.

Claire ran her hand over Amanda's flat tummy and up and down her hips and thighs. She purposely avoided touching her mound, hoping that the anticipation would drive her crazy and really get her juices flowing. She'd bring her fingers right to the edge of her panties, then pull them away. Amanda was gyrating her hips as Claire's hand teased her.

When Claire felt that she had had enough, she brought her lips to Amanda's stomach and kissed her skin, slowly working her way down. Claire kissed Amanda's soft mound through the lacy fabric, inhaling her scent. Amanda's legs parted wider, allowing for better access. Her breathing was choppy and deep and when Claire pressed the thin material into her opening, she realized how seriously wet the older woman was.

Claire hooked the waistband with her fingertips and slowly pulled the little panties down. Amanda lifted her butt off of the bed as Claire removed the undergarment completely.

Amanda was beautiful. A small patch of trimmed brown hair dusted her mound, and where Fawn's pussy lips were full and plainly visible, Amanda's were tiny and tucked away. Claire had no preference, it was merely yet another difference between the mother and daughter.

The gravity of the situation was now very apparent. Everything would change after this. Claire knew that there was no turning back unless Amanda stopped her. Claire glanced up and met Amanda's eyes. The look of raw lust was incredible. There was no way in hell that Amanda was going to halt what was about to happen, and after seeing her face, Claire was sure that she couldn't have stopped either.

With their eyes still locked, Claire pressed her lips to Amanda's wet crease and planted a light kiss. A tiny moan escaped from Amanda. Claire then swiped her tongue between Amanda's tiny pussy lips. The sensation released a whimper from the older woman, and with that, Claire began Amanda's journey to heaven.

Her experienced tongue slithered across every part of Amanda's aching pussy, bringing unthinkable amounts of pleasure to her mature lover. Her taste was different than the younger pussy she was accustomed to, but it was every bit as delicious. Amanda's fingers were buried in the long, blonde hair of her lover, as the younger woman explored the depths of her most intimate of places.

It had only been a few minutes before the unmistakable trembling of an impending orgasm occurred. As Claire worked her tongue against Amanda's pussy, the older woman's thighs began to tremble before a soul splitting orgasm exploded from deep within her. Amanda had never experienced anything like the release she felt from the tongue of another woman. Her deepest, most secret desires and wants were finally realized, and it was greater than she could have ever imagined.

While Amanda was reeling from her incredible orgasm, Claire's mouth never left her pussy. As she began to come down and loosen her grip in Claire's hair, the young woman placed her hands on her thighs and pushed her legs up and apart.

"Oh my god, Claire! That was unbeliev...OH! Oooooo fuuuuuuck!" Amanda moaned.

It was at that moment that Claire's tongue began lapping at Amanda's puckered little asshole. Over and over, her warm, wet tongue washed over the firm knot. Amanda's juices were flowing like a river from the stimulation and were running down onto Claire's tongue. The mixture of flavors from the two holes was delightful to Claire.

As much as she was enjoying licking at Amanda's naughtiest hole, she was ready to bring her to climax once again. She slid her middle finger into Amanda's dripping pussy and plunged it in and out with slow, deep strokes. The moans coming from Amanda confirmed that she was indeed loving what was happening.

Once Claire had sufficiently coated her finger with Amanda's slick juices, she slid her finger down and pressed it against the entrance to Amanda's ass. Amanda gasped as Claire's finger attempted to slip between the tight gateway. After collecting more of Amanda's natural lubricant, she massaged the tiny hole with her finger and after a few moments she was allowed entrance.

With her finger now buried as far as it would go, she began to work her finger around and slowly thrust in and out of Amanda's ass. The older woman's eyes were clenched tight, her brow was furrowed, and her mouth was agape as if she was silently screaming. Each thrust of her finger caused a tiny moan to escape. Claire's thought it sounded so sexy and was ready to help her cry out in ecstasy.

Claire brought her mouth to Amanda's sensitive clit and pulled it between her lips. Her clit was bigger that Fawn's, which Claire found intriguing. She was able to suck her clit harder and it felt wonderful against her tongue. As she sucked Amanda's throbbing clit, she had begun finger fucking her ass with a fast rhythm. Claire sensed that Amanda was close, which was quickly confirmed by the older woman.

"Oh, fuck! I'm g-going to c-cum again!" Amanda whimpered.

No sooner had the words left her mouth, when a spurt of warm liquid splashed against Claire's chin. With her finger held deeply in Amanda's clenching ass, Claire wrapped her mouth around Amanda's pussy, devouring every ounce of her delicious nectar.

Claire crawled up between Amanda's legs and kissed her deeply. Amanda wrapped her arms around her young, blonde lover and held her tight as their kiss continued.

"Was it everything you had dreamed?" Claire asked.

"No. It was more incredible than I could have ever imagined. You're unbelievable." Amanda replied.

Claire rolled off of Amanda and snuggled up against her. Amanda moved to face her and brought her hand up to caress Claire's face.

"I've never came that hard before. It was so intense that I just...I'm so spent, but I want to..." Amanda began to say.

"Shh...it's ok. I totally understand. If you're done for the evening, that's fine. I wanted to make you feel good and to fulfill your fantasy." Claire explained.

"Thank you, dear, but my fantasy isn't over until I've had a taste of you. Would it be ok if I rested for a bit first though?" Amanda replied.

"This is your night and we have plenty of time...hours. Close your eyes and rest. I'll be right here when you wake." Claire assured her.

Amanda smiled and kissed Claire once more. She snuggled in close and closed her eyes.

———————————————

A few blocks away, another couple was deep in the throes of passion...

"Fuck, Mark! Don't stop! Oh god...that's so...fuck, you're hitting something just...fucking right!" Fawn groaned.

Mark was behind Fawn, his large cock spreading her young pussy to its limits. Fawn was on her knees, held up by Mark's firm hands on each breast. Her legs were spread as wide as they could go, which put her pussy inches from the bed. Mark's balls brushed the sheets below him with each powerful thrust. His motion was like that of a machine; smooth, perfectly timed strokes hitting its target with precision every time.

They had stumbled upon this position by accident, and something about the way their bodies aligned was causing both of them immense pleasure. Mark's balls were on the verge of boiling over, and it was a struggle for him to maintain his hold on his release.

Just when he thought he couldn't last a second longer, an angelic wail escaped from Fawn's mouth as her body was bathed in the incredible sensation of a massive orgasm. Her tight, clenching pussy was too much for Mark to resist. With one final push, he planted his massive cock deep into Fawn as powerful pulses deposited thick, warm loads of cum in her young pussy.

As Fawn lifted herself from his still firm manhood, a trickle of his creamy seed flowed from her. The two collapsed next to each other on the large bed. With round one out of the way, they pair snuggled as they rested to regain energy for the second bout.

"What's Claire doing tonight? I was surprised to hear from you so soon." Mark asked.

"She's at home." Fawn replied.

"Is everything ok? Shouldn't you be with her instead of her old man?" Mark inquired with concern.

"Oh, everything is going well...at least it should be. My mom is there." Fawn answered.

"Oh? Not up to visiting with your mom? I thought things were looking better between you two?" Mark questioned.

"Uhm... it's not quite that kind of a visit." Fawn said.

"Not that kind of visit? You lost me." Mark stated.

"You know how we have our thing, like what we just did? Well my mom and Claire are...you know...doing their thing tonight." Fawn explained.

"Oh...OH! Wow, really? Amanda? I never would have imagined." Mark said, taken by surprise at the admission.

"She's held onto some deep seated desire and regret for several years. Since college, actually. That's why she stormed off when Claire and I came out. It hit so close and it all came rushing back to her. So...Claire is helping her with that." Fawn said.

"And you're good with it all? You and Claire are good? Everything is good?" Mark asked.

"Everything is great." Fawn stated with a smile.

The pair snuggled in silence for a few more moments before Fawn spoke.

"Ready to a second round?" She asked.

"I'm always ready for you." Mark replied.

"I've noticed! I have a request. You know how I've always commented on how much you cum? Well, I was wondering...

——————————————

Claire woke from the feeling of a warm mouth on her breast. When she opened her eyes, she saw Amanda had moved down and had placed her head even with Claire's breasts. She held one of the large breast with her hand as her tongue explored the soft flesh and firm nipple.

"That feels so good." Claire said softly.

"That makes me happy. I love how it feels to suck on them." Amanda said.

"How long were we asleep?" Claire asked.

"About an hour." Amanda replied.

"I'm sorry if it's too late. I didn't plan on sleeping so long." She added.

"Too late for what?" Claire asked.

"Uhm...too late for me to...to make you feel good." Amanda replied.

"We have as much time as we need." Claire assured her. "Besides, you're making me feel good right now."

"But I want to make you feel better, well, at least try." Amanda stated.

"My body is yours to do with as you please." Claire said.

I've dreamed of this moment for so long. I can't believe it's really happening." Amanda confessed.

Claire reached for Amanda's hand, spread her legs, and placed Amanda's hand on her pussy.

"It's very real." Claire whispered.

Amanda melted into the young woman. Her fingers rubbed softly across the younger woman's smooth mound, then moved down to cup her hand against her warm wet pussy. She extended her finger and slid it between the delicate wet folds, feeling another woman's treasure for the first time.

Claire knew how special this moment was, how much it meant to Amanda, and it brought back memories of her first time with Fawn. How crazy was it that she was a mother and daughter's first?! As Claire's thoughts started to drift, she was snapped back to reality as a finger worked its way into her.

"That feels wonderful." Claire said.

"Yes it does. I can see what the allure is. I'm sad that I've waited this long for this." Amanda lamented.

"Just wait until you get your first taste of another woman." Claire replied.

"I'm excited but scared at the same time." Amanda admitted.

"There is nothing to be afraid of. You're with me. You're safe. You can trust me." Claire assured her.

"I do trust you, but what if I'm not good at it? I just want to make you happy." Amanda said.

"You're going to do just fine. If you're not ready, then that's fine too. If it makes you feel better, what you're doing now feels so fucking good. Can you feel how wet I am? That's because of you." Claire hoped her words would comfort Amanda.

"You are very wet. I am too. Doing this has me incredibly turned on." Amanda replied.

"Taste me, if you'd like. I know you'll love it. It comes naturally." Claire encouraged.

Amanda pulled her finger from Claire's pussy and brought her coated finger to her mouth. The scent was lovely and when the finger first hit her tongue, the craving was set in motion.

Amanda moved between Claire's legs and her young lover spread them further to allow more access. Amanda was in awe of how beautiful another woman could be. She'd looked at plenty of porn over the years, but it was nothing compared to in the flesh. Not only was Claire's pussy a thing of beauty, with her pink, swollen lips glistening in the light, the scent of her excitement was like a drug, drawing Amanda in further. She could wait no longer.

With her heart beating rapidly, Amanda brought her tongue to the delicate flower before her and experienced her first taste of another woman. Her whole body tingled as she lapped at the delicious nectar that flowed from Claire. And the younger woman was right, it did come naturally. With every swipe of her tongue, Claire cooed and whispered her approval.

"Oh my, gah... Yes! That's so good! Fuck, I'm going to cum in no time." Claire's words urging her lover on.

"Do you want me to cum, Amanda? Do you want my cum on your tongue, because I want to cum for you so bad." Claire spoke softly.

"Yes. Oh, fuck yes! Please?!" Amanda's words dripped with lust.

"My clit. Suck it, lick it. Please." Claire instructed.

Amanda spread Claire's lips apart and rapidly flicked her tongue over the firm nub. She alternated between sucking and licking, and when she felt Claire's hands on her head, her pride swelled and she knew that her fantasy was about to be fully realized.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes!" Claire cried out, as her orgasm roared from deep within. Amanda's tongue worked to capture as much cum as she could, while Claire's pussy throbbed from each lick. Claire relaxed and released her hold on Amanda's head. The older woman continued to gently lap and kiss at Claire's quivering sex. As Claire laid back, enjoying the affection from her lover, she heard sobbing.

Claire sat up quickly, concern washing over her.

"Amanda, what's wrong?" Claire asked worryingly.

"Absolutely nothing. I'm...You have no idea how happy you have made me. I'll never be the same after this." She spoke as her body released years of pent up frustration and longing.

Claire pulled her close and held her tightly.

"If you weren't with my daughter, I'd leave my husband for you tomorrow." Amanda confessed.

"Hey, let's not make any hasty decisions right now. Things may seem different tomorrow." Claire warned.

"I suppose you're right, but my feelings are very different that they were just a few hours ago. I've wanted to make another woman cum for so many years... and to finally have it happen and be more incredible than i ever dreamed...It's life altering." Amanda replied.

"I understand. Once Fawn and I realized that we had fallen for each other, our first time together was like that. Nothing compares to another woman cumming as you lick her pussy. That feeling never looses its magic. Please, just give it time though, ok?" Claire asked.

Amanda nodded. "Thank you for everything. Thank you for such a wonderful night." Amanda said.

"I hope you aren't leaving, because I'm not done with you yet!" Claire exclaimed.

"You're not?!" Amanda replied.

"No way! I want more than one taste of that yummy pussy. How do you feel about riding my face?" Claire grinned.

———————————————

Mark's hand gripped onto Fawn's hips as she sat astride his massive cock. Her hands supported her body against his bulging chest as she rode his impressive length. The build up to her second orgasm was coming on slowly as she lazily fucked her male lover. Mark often took longer to cum for a second time, which gave them the comfort of enjoying the moment at their leisure. These slow, simmering fucks had quickly become the favorite part of their time together. Fawn could concentrate on how Mark's cock filled her and stretched her, and the feeling of her orgasm bubbling below the surface was an incredible joy.

Mark was also able to take time to appreciate the beauty of the lovely young woman who had chosen him as the only man worthy of experiencing her. And what an experience she was! Insanely beautiful, smart, insatiable, adventurous, loving. It was a honor to be able to please her and be pleasured in return.

"How ya doing, stud?" Fawn asked.

"Unbelievably great. You?" He replied.

"I'm going to cum all over your giant cock in a second. You know the deal...we have a test to perform." Fawn said with a wink.

Mark nodded. Fawn began to increase her pace. She threw her head back as she bounced harder on his cock. She felt the fire of her orgasm beginning to rage. It was right there, right at the threshold. Each thrust harder than the last. Building higher and higher. Oh fuck, it was so close now. The buildup had felt incredible but now the urge for release was gnawing at her. She was there...just one...more...

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!" She squeaked out as the fire consumed her. The intensity was overwhelming. With her body covered in sweat, she came with such force. Her pussy convulsing against the granite like cock that jutted into her depths. Her juices flooding from within, extinguishing the heat that burned in her center.

She fell backwards onto the bed, ready for what laid in store. Mark took position between her legs and easily inserted his throbbing manhood into her. With powerful, determined thrusts, Mark fucked Fawn like a man possessed.