Her Grandfather's Guitar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!"

"I knew that was against the rules, but I really wanted to have sex. I said yes."

"I'm impressed!" said Wayne.

"So Sis told me to take off my clothes. I was used to being naked around her, so I didn't have a problem with it. But then she walked up to me and put her hand on my pussy."

"Damn."

"I didn't try to stop her, because we had been talking about sex and I was very horny. I just let her finger me, and I kept getting wetter and wetter, and then she put her mouth on my pussy! I couldn't believe it! But she just kept eating me until I came really hard, and that totally sold me on the idea."

Wayne had been examining Alonnas's very big nipples, pinching and caressing them, and now he bent his head down to take one in his mouth. He loved the rough texture, and how it stood out so insistently from her aureola.

"God, that feels so good," said Alonna. "Don't stop! But..." she was starting to breathe hard. "I have more of the story. I did the threesome with her and her husband, and he was the first man to really fuck me. When I said I had a boyfriend back home, I meant him, but he wasn't really my boyfriend."

Wayne felt her body squirm against his, and he sent his hand down between her legs, marveling at how wet and swollen and hairy she was. He felt her hand close on his cock and begin to stroke him. It felt wonderful, and now he moved to take the other nipple in his mouth, letting his teeth gently scrape along it. It must have been almost an inch long, and so stiff and needy!

With her breathing labored now, Alonna kept going. "I started spending a lot of time at my sister's house, and I kept my guitar there. Grandpa would come over to give me lessons. Sis and I were really bad around him. We went naked a lot, and sometimes I would arrange to have him accidentally catch me masturbating. He would just smile and wink. Then one day when we knew he was on the way over, Sis and I got naked in bed together and he walked in while we were scissoring, you know, rubbing our pussies together. That really got him going, and he actually took his cock out and stroked it until he came! That was just unbelievably hot!"

Wayne kissed Alonna, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, and she sucked it hungrily as they fingered and stroked each other. But Alonna wasn't finished with her story. She was panting and trembling and moaning with excitement, but she was determined to get to the end of the tale.

"The following year on National Nude Day, I went to the beach with Sis and her husband, really early when there was nobody there. We put a blanket on the sand and her husband took a video of Sis and I eating each other's pussies and 69ing. Then he put the camera on a tripod and joined in. That was so good. That was right before I left for L.A."

She is so hot, thought Wayne, and she smells heavenly. The floral shampoo hints in her abundant hair, combined with her sweaty body and the aroma of raw heat that emanated from her molten pussy -- it was all too arousing.

Alonna pushed him onto his back and began rubbing her tits on his cock and balls. The sensation of those big nipples was getting him all heated up. He slid two fingers into her cunt from behind and found her G-spot, and began to slowly and insistently pleasure it. She responded by humping his hand, matching his tempo. Wayne was beginning to lose himself in the intoxication of arousal. He pulled one of her feet to his mouth and began to suck her toes, as he felt her capture his cock between her tits, an invitation to fuck them which he immediately accepted.

They continued in a slow, delicious, hypnotic rhythm, until Alonna broke it off, turning to face him, and said, "I need you inside me."

Wayne kissed her slow and hard. "Do you still have that video you made at the beach?"

She replied, "Yes. I masturbate to it sometimes."

"Can we watch it?"

"Yes." Alonna got up, found a DVD disk, and popped it into the player. Then she sat next to Wayne on the bed as the screen on the wall lit up.

There are Alonna and her sister, standing together on the beach. Sis is taller and more slender, with the same dark complexion and smaller but still very desirable tits. Her pussy is shaved, while Alonna's is very hairy. They smile at the camera, then turn to each other and begin to finger each other's pussies.

Alonna wrapped her hand around Wayne's cock as they watched and began to stroke him slowly and tantalizingly.

On the screen, they have moved to the blanket and Alonna drops to her knees, putting her face between her sister's thighs. Sis moans and puts her hands on Alonna's head, then puts one leg over her shoulder and pushes her crotch into her sister's face.

Wayne moaned loudly at this, and Alonna lowered her head to swallow his rigid cock.

Now they hurriedly change places and Sis is eating Alonna's cunt. A tall, somewhat portly gray-haired man enters the scene, stroking his erect cock.

Alonna looked up at the screen, then reached for the remote and paused the video. Then she hurried around the bed and stood on floor, looking across the bed at the screen. She leaned forward, putting her hands on the bed, and spread her legs. "Please fuck me," she said.

Wayne stood behind her and guided his cock slowly into her gaping cunt. As he began to thrust into her, she un-paused the video, and both of them watched as Wayne pushed his cock deep inside her.

On the screen, Sis is lying on her back and Alonna is eating her pussy. Alonna's ass is raised up, and the husband fucks her passionately from behind.

Wayne continued to fuck Alonna's luscious cunt, matching the tempo of the man on the screen. Somehow the sensation combined in Alonna's mind with the memory of what she was watching -- it was like being fucked by two men at the same time. Her hands gripped the sheets on the bed, she tensed up, and she began to cum. Her cunt clenched around Wayne's thrusting cock, and the sensation was exquisite. Wayne knew that his third orgasm was not far off, when Alonna said, "Wait a second..."

She reached over to the pillows and pulled out a laptop that was tucked among them. Keeping her pussy firmly pressed against Wayne's cock, she opened it, typed some keystrokes, and a videochat screen opened up. Wayne recognized the face on the screen as Alonna's sister.

"Oh my god," said the sister. Then she said to someone off-screen, "Baby, come here for a second!" Her husband joined her on-screen.

"Hi!" said Alonna. "This is Wayne. He's about to make me cum."

Wayne took the hint and began to thrust vigorously into Alonna's pussy. He saw the people on the video screen watching intently as Alonna began to tremble and groan, and suddenly Wayne felt his own orgasm coming on. Both he and Alonna shouted as they came.

Sis remarked, "So you finally found a boyfriend."

12