Her Hot Son

Story Info
A mother MILF rides her anthro stud of a son...
1.1k words
4.07
38.3k
40
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters in all of my stories are over eighteen and legal adults in all sexual situations.

****

Her Hot Son

A mother/son consensual incest mini story with adult only characters.

"Are you ready for me, big boy?"

Ava panted lightly, the mare nickering as she let her towel drop to the floor, revealing her equine body in all its glory, her brown and white patterned coat breaking up the boldness of her hide. Her breasts heaved with breath, dipping very lightly under their own weight, but her body had held up more than well under the tenacity of being a mother, curvaceous and full in all the right ways.

Her husband was out of town. But the good thing was that she had the best kind of replacement in her darling son.

He lay on her bed, her marriage bed, cock in paw, fingers trying to wrap around it but not quite reaching. Ava shivered. That was hot. That was really hot. Grant, her son, smirked as he laid there, looking more like her husband in his black coat, thick feather around his fetlocks, though that was not part of the illusion that she wanted to foster, whimpering softly, a breathy moan simpering ever so lightly from her barely parted lips.

"Are you coming then?"

He rumbled softly, something in the blue gleam of his eyes almost predatory, although his mother could only heed the call of him, hooves moving without thinking of it, one after the other. Ava wasn't so sure that she could possibly have resisted Grant's call if she'd wanted to, but it was probably just as well that she didn't want to. All she craved was the thick throb of his shaft up inside her all over again, panting and gasping, grinding down on him with all the sexual fervour she had in her heart.

Grant's paws lifted to her sides, the hoof-like fingertips brushing her coat, though he didn't have to be rough as she swung her leg over his hips, the bed bowing very lightly under their combined weight. She had to rise up onto her knees to present her soft, equine folds to the flat head of his cock, needing him there, the passion of him throbbing against her so wantonly that, even under very different circumstances, it would have been impossible to ignore.

Perfect...

His mother lusted for him and her stallion-son groaned as he drew her down onto his cock, her sex spreading for him, legs quivering for him. Everything about her, in that moment, was for him and that was all that the horse needed as he panted and grunted, muscles bulging, his desire rising as her pussy wrapped itself lusciously around his cock. Ava moaned, throwing her head back, but there was no need at all for them to be quiet, even in the bedroom with the window flung open, curtain fluttering lightly in the breeze.

"Oh... You feel so good!"

It was not a lie. He did. And it only made her crave him all the more, panting and grunting, nostrils fluttering as she tried to suck in breath after breath. Her marehood closed around him, muscles closing down, suckling him greedily as if she had him in her mouth, trying to give her eldest son the most pleasure possible.

His cum... Ava whimpered, rolling her head from shoulder to shoulder, mane falling down the back of her neck in a spill of long hairs. He made her feel like a goddess, a fertility goddess, and perhaps she should have cared more about the fact that his hard length was rammed up inside her without even a condom, throbbing and pulsing, even then spilling hot glob after glob of pre-cum inside her. All she could do was rock her hips, groaning and rolling into his touch, his large paws guiding her, placed on her hips, the medial ring tugging and pulling over her entrance as she rode him like a wild stud.

"Yes... Yes!"

It was too much for her, her rise and fall increasing in pace, riding him for all she was worth, her son planting his hooves, with some difficulty, into the bed, bearing up into her, grunting as he thrust. Equine need was a thing that never truly went away, a nicker rising from his lips as his eyes locked mischievously with hers, muscles tensing, cock throbbing inside her. There was no telling just how close to orgasm he was but neither of them cared, rocking and grinding together as they yearned for that release of climax.

But she was close, so close that he could feel it, humping into his mother with raw abandon. There was nothing in his mind as to the consequences of his actions, only feral, breeding lust, his large hooves digging down as the bed squeaked beneath them. Arching her back, his mother clung passionately to him in the bliss of orgasm, mane clinging to her neck, damp with sweat all over again even after her recent orgasm. Ava had no reason to hold it back but it was only her son's strong paws that held her up as she cried out, pussy clenching and pulling around him, milking him of her seed even as she rolled in ecstasy.

He was not far behind - who could hold back, after all, with her cunt squeezing them? Grant grunted, eyes half-lidded, guiding her hips, holding her up for the full force of his thrusts. He screamed out a stallion whinny at the point of climax, his large nuts swollen and churning, solely aching to spill his load, needing more and more, always more. Rope after rope of hotly virile cum filled her fertile cunny and Ava moaned out for all the more, over and over again, clinging to him, chest rising and falling with heaving gasps of breath that did nothing to ease the strain in his chest.

Breath would come, surely, after everything was said and his mother collapsed in his arms, but Grant was far from done, holding her tight, her pussy clenching down so hard around him that he could barely pull back for another thrust. Slick drops of seed oozed from her folds, pushed out as he thrust, but the clamour of tiredness was yet to fall over him, a young, virile stud that needed so much more than one quickie to satisfy the needs of his cock that absolutely refused to soften.

They'd relax later in the dark of the night but there was more to come, his mother recovering, leaning down to him, her lips brushing his. Relaxation could come later, his cock throbbing back to a full rise of attention.

Grant smirked into the kiss.

Until then...he had a mare to fuck!