Her Huge Black Cock

Story Info
I pick up a girl at the bar, get more than I was expecting.
3.7k words
4.55
21k
50
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a hottie with a body, just how I like. Large ass, thick thighs, defined back and arms and larger breasts. Her hair was straight and pulled back in a tight bun making her winged eye makeup even more pronounced, her black dress hugged her curves. She had dark chocolate skin that seemed to absorb the light around her, obsidian. I'm alone tonight but what is she doing alone, clearly she's amazingly beautiful but there she sits at her table seeming to project an energy, an aura, of danger that makes her unapproachable. Well why not. I stood up from the bar and did the unthinkable, engaging a goddess.

"Hi." She turned and raised an eyebrow at me, not speaking. I became uncomfortable, but not in the way I usually did when I was about to be shot down, this was like I was a deer and I was being eyed by a lion. Swallowing hard, "I noticed your glass was empty, may I get you another old fashioned?" Her head cocked slightly, eyebrow still raised.

"You've been watching me for a while haven't you?"

"Yes ma'am." The word slipped out without a thought, she was young, no older than 30 but It just came out. She cracked a small, be it grin in the corner of her exquisite lips, plump and crimson red.

"You may." She brought her hand to her chin, continuing to eye me like a predator.

I went to the bar, requesting the simple mix of bourbon, cherry orange, simple syrup and a cherry. Such a simple drink and honestly unusual to see a woman drinking one, but I wasn't going to question her taste in beverages.

"Wait," I said as the bartender pulled the Jim beam from the wall. "That isn't what I want, I'll take Blantons please." I had seen her drink before but Blantons is a 350 dollar a bottle bourbon and in getting her a more elaborate drink maybe winning her favor.

Returning with her drink, I held it out, and she gladly accepted it.

"May I," I began to request a seat but her eyes filled with anger as she sipped her drink.

"You stupid fuck." her voice was like an ice pick.

"What?"

"You stupid fuck, you made a drink with Blanton's 1920 bourbon," Her eye brow was raised and mouth hung open, like some one that just watched a very very stupid action of an even dumber man.

"Ummm yes ma'am I thought,"

"That's your problem you thought, if you had seen what I was drinking you must have seen what bourbon Allen used, but clearly you can't pay attention to details. Fuck off."

"Wait, I'll get you another one, with Jim Beam in it this time."

"So you were watching him make it, then why? what in your mind made you think to change how I wanted my drink?"

"I wanted to impress you ma'am."

She cracked a small smile again, but only for a second.

"You wanted to impress me, instead you wasted my time and now I'm sitting here with a glass filled with ruined bourbon. You know Time is the one thing you can never get back once it's gone. That moment is once in a lifetime and once it's gone it's gone, So what should I do now, Now that you've taken these moments from me? I deserve my time back don't you think? what do you suppose my times worth?"

At this moment I realized what I'd done, this woman wasn't being approached because she was a professional, probably an escort looking for a john but hadn't found her target yet. Usually I wouldn't want to talk to a prostitute but she seemed different somehow, not your usual escort.

"I'm not sure ma'am but may I start with your drink, make amends for my mistake."

"You may."

As we sat and talked, I explained I worked in an office, doing medical paper pushing, nothing interesting, nothing more nothing less. She said very little, but everything she did said she was pulling information from me, and made her more mysterious by only letting me know a little bit of information. traveler, fluent in 4 languages, swimmer, motorcycle rider and owns a penthouse downtown. I was impressed and hypnotized by her.

"Well this was interesting." She said standing up and lifting her purse, her nails were short and deep red matching her lips.

"Are you leaving already?"

"Yes," She paused, turning around to look over her shoulder. "are you coming?'

I didn't ask, I left 100 dollars on the table and followed her out of the hotel bar into the elevator. Her long finger pressed the basement 2 level and the elevator dropped, giving me the feeling of butterflies that matched my nervousness and excitement. I was still unsure if this was happening. She didn't look at me, or at least turn her head to look at me, maybe she turned her eyes my way but she didn't seem to move. The elevator arrived and the doors opened to the cool parking garage. The concrete and the light seemed to dance making the place seem ominous. The clicking of her heels as she walked echoed through the subterranean catacomb.

We didn't walk far but I knew it was hers when I saw it, a motorcycle. not just a motorcycle but a big motorcycle, big tires covered in chrome with a dark green paint. She reached into a saddle bag and handed me a small black helmet that I quickly snapped under my chin. She threw her leg over the saddle and put her own helmet on, similar to the one I was wearing but had a face shield and a sticker of a kiss on one side. She turned the key fob and hit the engine start switch, the bike roared in the garage echoing through the silence like a gunshot. Sitting on the huge machine, sending vibrations through my body, pipes roaring. With a flick of her toe we were rolling. the sudden jerk made me grasp to her hips, her dress was satin feeling, smooth and soft. Her body underneath was firm but I could feel how the material glided on her skin. Her helmet flicked back for an instant, It told me to take my hands off of her but she swerved aggressively, leaning hard into turns around the cars parked in the garage, I was too afraid to remove them. I think my wide eyes told the story of my nerves because she turned back forward, twisted the throttle and sped out onto the street.

She rode aggressively through the streets splitting lanes, block after block, passing car after car as they stood still in the dense city traffic. Street Lights and signs passing in a blur of mean and fluorescent. How she fit her monster machine through the lanes amazed me. Before I knew it we were pulling off the street into another underground garage, the sound of the machine sounding like a stampede through the concrete structure. She swerved hard into a parking spot with a small sign, "Reserved for 8005". The bike cut off with her feet planted on the pavement.

Removing her helmet, "You can get off now." I obeyed, removing my helmet with my shaking hands, the adrenaline from the ride had not worn off yet. She took the helmet from me and replaced it in the saddle bag and placing her own on the rear sissy bar.

"Come." She said in a demanding tone.

"Yes ma'am." I replied again. I couldn't help it, she radiated an energy that you couldn't help but feel like you had to comply with her. She smirked again.

The elevator was much the same, quiet. She pressed the button for the 8th floor and the metal box lurched to life, lifting us up to her apartment. I wanted to say something but I couldn't find the words. The doors opened, she glided out her ass swaying from side to side. I had to admire it, perfect. We made our way through the hall until we reached room 8005, she pressed buttons into the digital keypad and the lock released. I was inside following her like a lost puppy. Her apartment was a penthouse. Vaulted ceilings, large windows with a large balcony with a view of the city. White and black decor, white floors with black running boards, doorways, black granite fireplace, same in the kitchen, white cabinets and black hardware and granite counters. I liked it, I was in awe.

"Your place is amazing."

"It's home." She said nonchalantly. "Sit. Drink."

She didn't sound like she was asking me if I'd like a drink, she told me to. "Yes please." I didn't ask what she was offering me but I wasn't going to turn her down either. I watched her go into the kitchen, her long legs peeking out from her dress made me breath heavy. Was this happening? I'm not a bad looking guy but if you asked I'd probably be a 5 or a 6 and she was a 15 on a scale to 10. Perfect.

She returned holding 2 glasses filled with ice, liquid and a slice of lime. I sipped the glass. "Margarita?"

She raised an eyebrow as she sipped her glass. "What, you don't like tequila?"

"No I love it, margaritas on ice are one of my favorites actually."

"Good to hear." There was that predatory grin again. "Well drink up so we can get started."

My eyes got wide with her bluntness. I swallowed hard. "What do you mean?"

"What do you think I mean? You watched me, you approached me, what did you want?"

I took a big gulp of the drink to wet my dry throat. "Honestly I thought you were gorgeous and I thought the worst thing was you would shoot me down, tell me to fuck off. At best it was, well, where we are right now." I took another big gulp of the drink to loosen my nerves.

She ran her finger over the rim of her glass staring at me with her predatory eye's "Have you ever heard, you should be careful what you wish for because you might just get it?" Her words were ominous, and her grin foreboding.

I took another long drink of my margarita, draining it and leaving only ice with the lime. "I think everyone has heard that saying but why do you ask? I mean I'm here with you."

She shrugged in her large chair, leaning to her side with her legs stretched to the side, almost laying on her side. "I suppose."

I couldn't take my eyes off of her, she was so beautiful, her curves were amazing. Her dress was stretched over her thighs now, around her breasts. I could feel myself becoming more and more excited, my heart was feeling like it was racing, My head was getting light. Too light. Something was wrong. I didn't drink enough to be this wasted, the room was spinning but things felt slow, distant. I pinched my nose, I wanted to stand but my legs felt so weak.

"Are you alright?" there was that grin.

"I don't know, I feel strange. I think I had too much to drink."

"You'll be fine, mine is kicking in too. Can you see it?" She said running her fingers over her hip to her crotch. I Could see it, her bulge. The fabric was getting tighter as her print started to become bigger and bigger. 'a cock she has a cock.' I didn't know what to do but looked at it as it grew. It started as a small bump, but it must have been her panties holding it back, once it was free it ran down her thigh almost to her knee. It was huge.

"Oh god." The words slipped out, shock and fear. What was she thinking, what was she going to do?

She stood up, her massive dick printing in her dress, swinging from side to side as she approached me. "Remember what I said,what you wish for, cause you might just get it?" She slowly pulled up her dress around her waist. It was bigger than I thought. longer than a foot and thick. she wasn't cut, her pink head peeked out from her foreskin. veins running up the length of her shaft, it pulsed and twitched. my mouth gaped, I was trying to breathe. I wanted to run but I couldn't move. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around her huge member, her fingers barely wrapped around her massive girth, she began to stroke it looking at me, pulling her foreskin back and pointing her pink head at me.

"Suck it." She stared down at me, her eyes shining at me. I wanted to say no, I wanted to run but my body was stuck to the chair. I was disgusted but something, maybe it was the drugs she gave me but my dick was rock hard and pulsing, i could even feel my asshole puckering. I opened my mouth and she entered. "Good boy." she started to thrust slowly back and forth, only a small amount of her cock could fit in my mouth, it was so thick it stretched my mouth open, filling it with her massive head. I could bite down, I could end this, I could hurt her but I didn't want that. So I let her use me.

"Good boy, you're starting to like it aren't you." I wasn't. "You like sucking my big cock don't you." She said lifting her dress over her head, revealing her naked body. She was beautiful, her breasts were so big, more than a handful, perky nipples sticking out, fully erect like her cock. She bit her lip as she thrust deeper into my mouth, a tear rolled down my cheek. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her perfect breasts, my hands sunk into their firm but softness. "There, play with my nipples boy, you like that don't you." I couldn't take my eyes off of her. My mouth was full of her meat and hands full of her breasts. My did was pressing hard against my pants now,it was so hard. 'It must be the drugs, I'm not gay, I don't like this.' I kept saying it like a prayer in my mind while her hips gyrated, her cock working in and out, in and out, in and out, deeper and deeper and deeper. She was pressing on the back of my throat, i wanted to gag, i wanted to vomit but it didn't come.

"Deeper now, take it deeper." he hands grasped my head as she pushed harder. "oh it's going, it's going deeper. Good boy, good boy." It did, I could feel it sliding past my tonsils and down my throat. 'Oh god' I thought, 'This can't be happening.' she was over half way now and she kept going. my nose pressed against her toned stomach. I felt her all the way down. my throat stretching, full. I couldn't breathe, tears began to run down my cheeks in droves. 'This is a dream, a nightmare.'

"Now, you did it, you're ready, just breath through your nose," She pulled out till just the start of her cock was on my tongue, then she thrust it back down my throat, i didn't gag. "Be a good boy for me." she said thrusting over and over and over. my cock was twitching my asshole pulsing with her thrusts. my eyes rolled back as my throat was being used by. i squeezes her breasts needing them, flicking her nipples with my thumbs. "That's good, get into it little boy, you're making me feel so good. Grab my ass, grab my ass." My hands complied, I didn't think they just did it. I grasped her huge ass, her cheeks felt like her breasts, firm and taught and strong. "yes, do it my good boy. take it. take it." I don't know when she stopped thrusting, I was pulling her towards me, or was I pulling myself towards her, I couldn't stop. I could feel it, I was going to cum. I was going to cum from sucking her cock, being raped in my mouth by this woman. She pulled away, my throat empty, stepping back away from my hands.

"That's enough. You can go." She said. It was like knives made of ice. I didn't know what to do.

"What?" I was confused, I didn't understand.

"I said that's enough, don't you want to stop?"

"No." I breathed heavily. I could barely speak through breaths. I wanted it, I wanted her.

"Beg me." Her words were cold, demanding.

"Please."

"Please, what? What do you want, tell me what you want."

I didn't know what to say, my mind was in a haze. "I want you. I want you goddess." The words came without me thinking, my cock was twitching like crazy, I wanted her back in my mouth, I wanted to touch her, I wanted to kiss and taste every inch of her.

"Not good enough, tell me what you want. NOW! Beg me you little bitch." SHe yelled at me. her cock still rock hard, pointing at me. Her pink head swollen and a tiny drop of white pre-cum peeking out of her hole.

"I want your cock Goddess, I want your cock down my throat! I need it Goddess. Please give it to me." I dropped out of the chair, on my knees. I was begging her, but I wanted more. "Please fuck me, I want you inside me. I need your cum goddess. Please Fuck me Goddess!" I assumed all fours and crawled towards her. What was I doing? My body was acting on its own. My dick was twitching, my asshole was quivering, my mouth was watering from the thought of it, I couldn't take it, I needed her cock inside me.

She grinned, "Good boy, take off your clothes." I complied, jacket, shirt, shoes, pants everything. I was exposed completely, she approached slowly, her hips swaying, her cock pointing at me. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. she stopped inches from my face. The head of her cock jumped at me, taunting me. Then her leg lifted and her foot touched me, my thigh then my tight balls then my rock hard cock. Her toes rubbing my head between her toes. 'Oh god, it feels so good.'

"Open your eyes and look at me." I opened them, she was clenching her teeth, her lips slightly parted hands on her hips, watching me shake and squirm. "Is this what you want, do you want to cum? If you cum you can leave. This will end."

I didn't want it to end, I wanted to cum. I wanted it so bad, my balls were being squeezed, the stimulation was driving me crazy, my mind was slipping into the abyss. I was losing myself in the ecstasy.

"Please no goddess, don't make me cum," I begged her through panting breaths. "I don't want this to end, please. please ill do anything for this not to end."

She smiled again, so wicked, so evil. "Good boy, stand up and bend over in the chair." I compiled without thinking. I couldn't stop myself. I looked into the window, seeing the reflection in the mirror, Her beautiful body staring at me. She didn't look down, she looked into the window, into my eyes. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you goddess."

"Tell me what you want, Now."

I panted, I could feel my cock pulse again, my asshole quiver and open and quiver, it was telling me what it wanted. "Fuck me goddess, please fuck me with your big cock goddess."

"Louder."

"Please fuck me."

"LOUDER!"

"PLEASE FUCK MY HOLE GODDESS< PLEASE FUCK ME WITH YOUR HUGE COCK< PLEASE!!!!" I felt it, her head press against my tinny pucker, but it didn't hurt, then it opened, and she slid deeper. How was this happening. I was taking her inside of me, sliding deeper and deeper. "OH GOD YES!"

"Take it, take it all little boy, take it all." She thrust deeper and deeper, harder and harder. I couldn't take it, it was so big I was so full. I wanted to pull away but i couldn't. She grabbed my hips, thrusting into me. He cock opening me like my throat, i could feel her pressing against my spot, I could feel my orgasm building, I wanted it to release. I reached for my cock, I wanted to stroke it and cum. I grabbed it but felt her grab my hand pulling is back and forcing it behind my back.

"Don't you touch that cock, I'm fucking you, you can cum from this big dick in you little hole. Just take it, love it. Love my cock inside of you little boy." She didn't stop pounding my hole, I moaned in pleasure, Id never felt anything like this, i wanted more.

"Please fuck me harder Goddess, please fuck me harder, I need it Goddess!" She did. She slammed her full girth and length into me, feeling it all the way inside. Seeing her breasts jiggle in the reflection, I was contorted in pleasure. I wanted it more and more I wanted her, I needed her to fuck me.

"Take it all little boy, I'm going to fill you up, I'm going to cum and make this little boy pussy mine. This is mine now. This is my little fuck hole. I'm going to use you and make you my little bitch. Your mine now." Her fingers ran over my head, my scalp, feeling her grasp the back of my neck, fucking me harder and harder and harder. "Oh fuck yes, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum in your hole little boy."

"I'm cumming goddess please don't stop, don't stop fucking me goddess please don't stop!" I yelled as my cum squirted out of myself, my balls emptying onto the chair, it felt like electricity, 1 million volts going through my body as I released.

Oh fuck yes yes yes. here it cums take it all in your hole!" she pounded harder and harder, faster I could feel it, she was getting bigger and harder, her cock started pulsing inside of my hole and then I felt it, wet. My insides felt warm and wet. She slid easier inside of me, she was filling my asshole with her cum. I was being filled by a goddess while I squirted my cum.

12