Her Husband Became Her Girlfriend

Story Info
The beautiful college grad has her future planned out.
6.1k words
9.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction. All characters are at least 18 years of age. If female domination and control aren't your cup of tea please go to something else.

*****

It's a known fact of life that a man is stronger physically than a woman, at least for the most part. A man is usually the dominant partner in a relationship and the woman normally accepts that. But suppose the woman feels SHE'S the more dominant one and sets her mind to change the normalcy of a marriage? How can she, the WEAKER sex, make that change, and how can HE, the stronger sex, agree to it? Mind control is a powerful tool that even a young, pretty, leggy woman can use to make that change. Enjoy!

*****

Sam Jacobs was a very successful business man who made a lot of money in the stock market. His savings from his success easily totaled in the seven digits with an estimate of about 3 billion dollars. He and his wife Gloria recently celebrated their 33rd wedding anniversary by traveling to Denmark in his own jet plane. Sam had spent several years perfecting the art of flying so it wasn't any problem for them to hop in their jet and fly almost anywhere in the world by themselves.

*****

Six and a half years prior to this writing Gloria lost her life in a terrible one car accident. She had been at a seminar at a convention center about 20 miles from their home and investigations showed she fell asleep while driving and ran off the road and hit a tree. Her death was instant and Sam all of a sudden found himself alone. After the funeral services he went back to his home, all alone, and realized how much he missed Gloria. He became extremely distraught after a couple weeks and spent most of his time trying to drown his sorrows behind a bottle of booze.

It took Sam about six months before he realized he was pissing his life and everything he worked for away in sorrow. He wanted to change that. He knew Gloria, who he loved dearly, would never be coming back but he still had years left on this earth and he wanted his life to get better.

The Jacobs never had any children because of a physical problem of his, much to his dismay, because now in his twilight years it would be rewarding and wonderful to have his grown children and their kids visiting at times. But since Sam and Gloria were too busy enjoying their freedoms in their early days of their marriage they never made plans to have a family. After all, they KNEW they would have each other for many years! Then the accident.............

Sam's palatial estate had become a real mess. At age 58 it had become too much for him to handle so he began looking for some cleaning help. There was a college in his hometown in southern Virginia so he called them to see if they had any suggestions as to where he might find young help. The people at the school were very pleasant and suggested that Sam place an ad on their website and that they would also post something on the bulletin board outside the office. When Sam told them he didn't own a computer they said they would post it online for him.

Since it was near the end of the school year and most students had already gone home for the summer there wasn't much response to his ad. After waiting patiently for a month he was about to call the school to see if they heard anything when he finally received a phone call from a very pleasant young lady named Tracy Marks. They agreed that she would come over the next day and together they would go over what Sam would like done.

The next day Ms. Marks knocked on Sam's door at precisely the right time they agreed on. Sam asked her to come in and they introduced themselves. Tracy was a beautiful young woman of 24 years of age, a bit on the tall side at 5'9", and with all the sexy curves that go with a gorgeous young lady. She explained that she had just graduated from college with a Bachelor's Degree in pharmaceuticals and hoped to someday become a pharmacist. She added that she was single with no certain man in sight yet, and that she grew up as an only child in the state of Washington where her parents still lived.

Sam told her that he and his wife were very much in love until a car accident suddenly took her life a little over six years before. He went on to tell her that he had a very hard time getting over it and that he still loved his wife and missed her very much. Tracy was compassionate and very understanding and said she was sorry to hear about that and that if he ever wanted to talk about it she would be there to listen.

Sam was quite happy that Tracy applied for the job and showed her around and explained what her duties would be. They also went outside to look everything over on the grounds when she told him she also did yard work. Sam lived on a 3-acre lot that was well manicured by an outside lawn maintenance firm so Tracy would be doing chores in the flower gardens and oversee the lawn firm. The interview went very well and he hired her on the spot and asked her when she could start.

"Mr. Jacobs, I could start right now if need be but I'd rather wait until Monday if you don't mind. I have to find a place to stay," she said. "Thankfully I can stay on campus for a couple weeks until I find an apartment." He also wrote down her cellphone number in case he needed her or his plans changed.

"Tracy, and I hope you don't mind me calling you by your first name, good luck searching for a place to stay. Have a good weekend and I'll see you Monday around 9."

She got in her car and slowly drove away. She checked her phone but there were no messages so she pulled into a strip mall parking lot and tried to find an apartment online that was not too far away. She figured it shouldn't be too hard since most students left for the summer. Then almost immediately her phone rang. It was Mr. Jacobs.

"Hello," she answered.

"Hi, Tracy, this is Sam Jacobs. I have an idea if it's something you'd be interested in. I have five bedrooms here in this house and if you'd like you can have the one in the basement until you find your own place. You'd have your own bathroom, too, and you'd already be at work. Think it over if you want and get back to me when you can."

"That's a wonderful offer, Mr. Jacobs, but do you think the neighbors would say anything? You know, with a woman living with you?" she replied.

"Tracy, I really don't care what the neighbors say. You and I are both of adult age and we make our own decisions. Besides, I'm 58 and you're 24 so what the heck is going to happen? I'm sure not going to get you pregnant since I'm sterile!" he said, which caused both of them to laugh out loud at the thought.

"Mr. Jacobs, that sounds interesting. If you're not too busy can I come right over to talk about it and check out the accommodations?" she asked. Wow, she thought, that would sure take a lot of pressure off me! As long as the rent is affordable, that is.

"Sure," he said. "I don't plan to go anywhere."

Tracy turned around and headed back to see Sam. She pulled into his driveway and walked up to the front door and knocked. He answered right away and asked her to come in.

"Mr. Jacobs, this is so kind of you to offer me a room. I'm a bit low on money and I thought it might not be easy to find an affordable place. But I am not looking for a handout and I will pay a fair rent to you. By the way, how much will the rent be?" she asked.

"I was thinking about $250 a month, utilities included. How does that sound?" He really didn't need the money but he HAD to charge her something.

"I think it sounds too LOW, Mr. Jacobs. You must charge me at least double that amount. I don't want anybody thinking I'm taking advantage of you." she said.

"Okay, I can go for $500 but on one condition. You stop calling me Mr. Jacobs and call me Sam. How's that?" he said.

Tracy reached out her hand to shake his and they agreed on the arrangement. She would rent the bedroom in the basement and use the bathroom next to the bedroom. Monday remained as the starting day and Sam even said the first month's rent wouldn't be due until the END of the month.

She added, "I will also like kitchen privileges if you don't mind."

"Actually I was hoping that we could eat together," Sam said. "It's been very lonely eating alone since my wife is gone. What do you think?"

"Only on one condition, though. I do the cooking. You must be tired of making your own dinner every night anyway, right?" she said. "You know I took some cooking classes in college. You make up a menu for each week or for each month and I'll do the rest, including the grocery shopping."

"Okay. But I pay for the groceries AND do the dishes. Agree?"

"Agree!" Tracy said gleefully. Despite their difference in age they found each other to be very friendly and fun to talk to.

*****

Although Sam was 58 he was still in pretty good physical shape. He wasn't going to run a mile or high jump or anything like that, but he did still walk almost daily and he kept fit. He hadn't had an erection in at least 6 years so there was no way they would have sex together, at least not normal missionary style sex.

The longer Tracy stayed at Sam's the more comfortable she became with him and with living there. She enjoyed doing chores for Sam and he paid her handsomely, but a young lady like her grows bored masturbating. After about six months living in his house she asked him if he minded if she started dating. Even though he wasn't planning on any kind of relationship with the sexy 24-year-old he became sullen and his countenance fell. He didn't want to lose her but he did tell her that she's a young woman and perhaps she needed a young man's attention. After all, she was a gorgeous, friendly woman and if Sam was younger he surely would have gone after her.

Once she mentioned that she might want to start dating she felt kind of bad for even bringing the subject up. So one morning a few days later as they were having breakfast, Tracy said to him that she's moving. Sam replied, "Oh. Did you find another place? Have you met someone?" Of course he was sad and had some tears in his eyes but had figured that someday she would find a young man and she would be gone anyway.

"No, no, Sam! I mean I am moving from the basement bedroom up to the room next to yours. That is if you don't mind. But if you DO mind, tough! I'm doing it anyway!" she teased. "I feel kind of lonely down in that basement."

"If I don't MIND? Of COURSE I don't mind!" he exclaimed and at once his cheerfulness returned. "What made you change your mind? I thought you were looking for a boyfriend."

"Well, maybe I found one! Sam, we're over thirty years apart in age but you've been so good to me. You're so kind and really helped me out when I was searching for what to do with my life. I never said anything before but if you ever want to tie the knot just let me know," she said.

"Do you mean get married?" he said.

"Of COURSE that's what I mean! What else could it mean?" she asked.

"Well, it could also mean tying someone up, you know."

"I see where YOUR mind is! Aren't YOU getting all kinky? And you're making me all wet!" she giggled as she reached over and kissed him.

"All wet where?" he asked.

"Where do you THINK I mean? Come on now, it hasn't been THAT long, has it?" she asked.

"It's been long enough. Besides, when a man gets older as I have he sort of loses a lot of feeling down there, if you know what I mean?" said Sam.

"How would I know?" she teased. "I don't have what you have."

As she was eating her breakfast she looked right at Sam and said, "What are YOU doing after breakfast?" she teasingly asked him.

"I don't know," he said. "Do you have something in mind?"

"Yes, I do. Let's go upstairs. The dishes can wait," she said.

Sam and Tracy went up to his bedroom and got into bed. Sam felt more comfortable in his pajamas but Tracy felt much more comfortable in just her panties. Tracy made the first move and cuddled up to the older man and was surprised at how strong and solid he seemed. She even took his hand and placed it on her thigh. Sam couldn't believe how smooth and supple her leg was. He hadn't felt anything like that since his wife was very young. Sam was really enjoying the one-on-one time together and especially her fine legs. But Tracy had other ideas for their time together. She enjoyed him touching her legs but that was about to end.

"Now it's time to tie you up," she said softly to him as she sat on her knees next to him on the bed. "Here, bring your arm up here so I can tie it." He brought his hand up to the bedpost where she tightly bound his wrist. Then she crawled up onto his body and pinned his other arm with her legs and tightly tied the other wrist too. He didn't try to stop her as he liked the feel of his arm being pinned to the bed with her smooth legs.

With his arms now unable to move Tracy turned around and sat on his legs immobilizing them as she tied his ankles to the foot of the bed. Sam had an excellent view of her beautiful and sexy panty-clad ass. "There, big guy, I guess I have you right where I want you. NOW what are you going to do?" she teased. But just before he answered her she slid the smaller end of a double sided dildo into his mouth and he was unable to answer her anyway. She noticed his cock sprang up as far as it could but Tracy didn't pay much mind to it at the time.

"Well, well, it looks like this gets you a bit excited, doesn't it, Sammy?"

He tried to answer but couldn't because of that rubber cock in his mouth so he nodded the best he could to the young lovely who was sitting on him and looking down at him. She then edged up on his torso and gently placed her pussy over the larger end, which was shaped like a BIG dick, and lowered herself down. All Sam could do was lie there and accept anything Tracy did. He got a first hand look at her gorgeous young body and he thought that he was going to have an orgasm just by looking at her and without touching his dick. She just kept riding the fake dick up and down as she looked down at her captive until a few minutes later she moaned and tensed up as her body juice came all over the dildo and his face.

Tracy then slowly got up from the impalement and lay off to his one side. She then laid one of her smooth legs on his stomach and reached down under his PJ's and began to rub his dick and balls softly. She was really turning Sam on and he thought for sure that he was about to cum for the first time in years. But every time she sensed he was close to shooting his load she would pull her hand back and not finish the job. She LOVED doing that to him and it was driving him nuts! He tried to BEG her to stop teasing and let him cum but with the dildo in his mouth it was impossible for her to understand what he was trying to say, even though she suspected what it was.

But even if she did know what he was trying to say she wouldn't have jerked him off anyway because she was enjoying her domination and teasing so much that she kept making herself cum with her other hand. Tracy couldn't remember ever having that much fun and sexual fulfillment before and she wasn't about to stop so soon. And it was all at the expense of the older man she befriended. Sam was dying to cum but she wouldn't let him and the only person cumming in that bed was Tracy.

"All this is making me thirsty," she said to him. "I'm going down to the kitchen and get me something to drink. Can I bring you something back?"

"That would be nice, dear. Could you get me some iced tea please?" he said.

Tracy went down to the kitchen wearing only her panties and got herself a glass of water and got Sam a glass of iced tea. But before she went back upstairs she dropped a capsule of a mind control drug called scopolomine in his tea and went back upstairs. Tracy knew from her studies in college that scopolmine would effect a person's brain to where that person would be under his captor's control. In other words he would be hypnotized to do his captor's bidding. She also knew that it must be given in small doses at a time and in the course of about one month it would be irreversible.

Tracy placed a pillow under Sam's head so he would be able to drink from the glass more easily. Sitting on her knees right next to Sam's chest, she removed the dildo from his mouth and gently tipped the glass to his lips and helped him drink the spiked tea.

"Mmm, that hit the spot," he said. "That tastes great! Did you put anything in it?"

"Now, Sam, would I do that? Here, finish it up," she added as she drank from her glass of water. She then put the two glasses on the night table.

With Sam still tied up and under her control she crawled up on his stomach, edging herself up to where she was sitting right on his face. Sam was so fucking turned on especially because of no release that he immediately knew what his job was and vehemently licked Tracy's fine pussy. She came about five times, dripping her cunt juice all over his face before she was exhausted and finally climbed off him and lay at his side.

As she lay there she asked him how it was. She knew that all she had to do was TOUCH the edge of his cock and he would have exploded, but instead she skillfully and carefully gently rubbed his dick at the base to ensure he wouldn't cum. And at the same time she could tell the mind control drug was starting to have an effect on him. He would get a little more of it when she fed him lunch in a few hours and again at dinner time. Even though he wouldn't be totally controlled after dinner the drug would have enough effect that he would obey her if she wasn't too harsh.

"Tracy, I haven't had a hardon in a long time! Please allow me to cum?" he asked.

She kissed him on his cheeks and softly said, "I'm not ready to let you cum yet." She drew closer to him and looked down at him and said, "I'll decide when you can get off. Any questions?"

"No, Ma'am," he whispered. Has the drug already begun to work, she thought?

*****

Tracy kept Sam tied to the bed all day long until it was time to get ready for bed. She changed right in front of him into a very sexy baby doll outfit and all he could do was watch. He wanted so much for her to let him cum but she was true to her word and told him it was time to go to sleep. It was the first time Sam was erect in a long time and now the beautiful Tracy wouldn't let him cum and even told him to go to sleep. But for the last time that day she reached over and slowly rubbed his stiff dick until he was sure he was going to cum, but Miss Tease released her grip on his hard cock and once again he found himself unsatisfied. He was sure that if she kept doing that he would have a heart attack. Thankfully Tracy tired of the teasing and fell asleep with him still tied up.

*****

Sam arose the next morning to the smell of bacon. He was very hungry and horny but when he tried to move he remembered he was tied to the four corners of the bed. There was no gag on him so he was able to speak, so he yelled to Tracy to ask her to come untie him. She came into the bedroom wearing only her panties and a short, above the waist halter top that didn't hide much of her fabulous body.

She sat up on the bed next to Sam, making sure her fine smooth knees touched him in the side, and asked him, "What would you like for breakfast, my dear?"

"I would like you to untie me," he said. "I've been lying here way too long and I think you should let me up."

Tracy loved hearing those words because it signified that she was in control and that Sam was under her power. Giddily, she said to him, "But what would you like to EAT? I made some bacon and eggs just for you that I'll even feed it to you."

Even Sam couldn't believe what came out of his mouth when he said to her, "I would like to eat your pussy!"

Tracy was stunned at first but reacted by slowly removing her panties and then slowly climbing onto his stomach. She then slid up his chest and, placed her thighs against his cheeks, and lowered herself onto his face. "Here's breakfast, honey. I hope I made it to your liking," she teased. His attitude had obviously changed. This is going better than I thought it would, she said in her mind.

12