Her Husband is Out of Town

Story Info
So her brother takes what he wants.
1.1k words
4.2
96.1k
81
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Tom was going to be away for a few days for his job. I thought it would be a good time to unwind. That wasn't to be. I heard the doorbell ring and there stood my brother Josh. Josh was twenty two at the time and single. I had to admit he was handsome and I had looked him over on more than one occasion.

"So Tom is finally gone?" He asked me.

I knew my brother didn't care much for my hubby but he kept it to himself.

"Yes, he's gone." I told him.

Josh walked over and sunk into the couch. I have to admit it was nice having my brother around. I had been horny since Tom left and at least I could look my brother over. I could see that Josh was looking me over. I only had on a shirt with no bra and I was wearing a pair of tight shorts. I am not sure what was up with my brother. I saw him running a hand across the crotch of his pants.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I'm just looking over your ass." He replied back.

I turned my back to him and wiggled my ass, just to be smart. Josh surprised me. He began to pull down on his zipper. I looked on as he freed his cock from his pants and he stroked himself.

"Stop that," I said.

"Make me," he replied back.

I didn't quite know what to do. The sight of his long prick was getting me a little excited. I knew he wanted me to take some action. Maybe I surprised my younger brother. I walked over to the couch and I knelt down. I took his dick in my hand and I started to stroke his cock.

"Mmmm," he started to moan out loud. "Suck on it Ellen," he told me.

I know things were getting out of hand but I wanted to taste Josh's fast growing cock. I lowered my face and wrapped my lips around my brother's dick. I started bobbing up and down as I looked up at my brothers face. He was enjoying this, to be sure. He had his head tilted back. I was getting worked up myself. Tom and I hadn't had sex in a few weeks and I was needy for it. I pulled away from my brother and then I stood up.

I pulled my shirt up and away and then slid my shorts down and kick them off. I let Josh take a good look at my naked body. I am not sure what came over me.

"Do you want me?" I asked him.

Josh motioned for me to come closer to him. I walked over and Josh reached out and took hold of my arms. He pulled me over until I was kneeling above his crotch. My pussy was just inches from the tip of his dick. Josh put his hands on my hips and he pushed me down onto his fat cock. I let out this moan as I sunk down onto my brothers stiff member. He didn't waste any time. Josh brought his ass up and he entered me hard.

I know I let out this scream as Josh began to fuck me hard with his big prick. Josh was definitely bigger than my husband in the cock department. He was stuffing his pole into my body. I can't deny it. I wanted my younger brother to give it to me hard and rough. That is just what Josh did. I heard his big balls hitting my skin. I couldn't hold back any longer.

"God Josh, give it to me hard," I pleaded with him.

My brother smiled as he looked at my face. He brought his hands up to my chest and he squeezes my boobs hard. My nipples were already erect. He really got them into a state of excitement. I was bouncing up and down now. My pussy muscles had my brother's love muscle in a tight grip. I couldn't say it right then but I needed my brother in the worst way.

"Do you want my cream Ellen?" He asked.

"Yes damn it, fill my tummy with your seed." I pleaded with him.

Josh continued on for a few minutes more. I heard him grunt and his body tensed up. Just then I felt the hot flow of his cum hitting my pussy walls. I gripped him hard and squeezed his white seed from his erect prick. I know we were both panting as my brother finished me off with his cock. We slowed down as I could feel my brother getting softer. Eventually I pulled free and my brother's cum came spilling out of my belly.

I quickly ran into the bathroom and attempted to clean myself up. I came back out to the living room. I knelt down and cleaned my brother's cock with my mouth.

"Damn, that was good!" He told me.

We ended up talking about what we had just done. I said how horny I had been lately. Josh admitted that he had thought about having me for a long time but he could never get the courage to come on to me. Josh stayed the rest of that day and night. Josh took me again in the spare bed. I got on my hands and knees and Josh took me from behind.

My brother placed his hands on my shoulders and he pulled me back onto his hardness. I told Josh to use me and he did just that. My brother circled his fat cock around inside my pussy. His thick cock parted my fat pussy lips. I totally lost it that time. I begged and pleaded for my brother to fuck me hard. He brought me to a hot boil.

I like when my lover talks dirty to me. Josh told me that I was his bitch from now on. He said he was going to breed me with his fat cock. I told him I wanted him to plant his seed in me. When Josh did cum he shot a big load into my belly. I used my muscles to squeeze him dry. When we finished up my pussy was raw from the fucking I took.

Things changed after that weekend with my brother. Sex with my husband practically came to a halt. Whenever we could manage it, I was in my brother's bed. I became addicted to feeling Josh's cum inside me. We even talked about me getting a divorce from Tom. There was no use pretending anymore. I even began to think about my brother impregnating me.

I know how crazy it all sounds but I would love to have a big belly from my brother's hot cum. I haven't told him any of this yet. I know we make sex talk about it but I can't bring myself to tell Josh for real. For now I just have to enjoy the time that my brother has his raw cock buried inside my pussy.