Her Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend moaned, "oh god, oh god that is the hottest thing I ever saw!"

I didn't move for a moment as his cock softened and relieved some of my jaw pain. I didn't swallow any cum yet, and none had leaked out.

The guy's sack dropped down to its normal position, and his balls settled back into his flesh bag.

I felt disappointment when he pulled back and his cock plopped out of my mouth. I opened my eyes, and turned to my girlfriend. She had a look on her face like I had just asked her to marry me. (Maybe I should, wouldn't that be a fun engagement story- "How did he ask?" "Well it was hard to understand at first due to the huge load of some guy's semen in his mouth, so I asked him to repeat himself..)

We were going to have a lot of fun together going forward.

I moved my tongue around my mouth, letting the warm globs of forbidden goo run over it. After all those years of using "cock sucker" as an insult for guys, or teasing my girlfriend about being the "blow job queen of Boston", I had a mouthful of man cum. I had licked his shaft, played with his sack and taken him as deep as I could until my mouth ached and my eyes watered- then I let him empty his load inside of me.

And I loved it. I loved it so much, in fact, that the only thing left to do was something I said I told myself I wouldn't. I could picture myself trying oral, I was chatting online with guys after all, but always was firm that even if I did, I would never swallow. I was curious about cock, but that just seemed so dirty, so vial.

To swallow another man's cum was to completely submit, be his bitch, so to speak. Even some of the sluttiest girls I met in school didn't do that, they either made me pull about before cumming, or if they let me cum in their mouths they would spit it out. (which I always enjoy for the laugh, watching some tipsy college hook up stumble around a dorm room looking for a barrel- all while holding the cum in her mouth much longer than if she just swallowed -- then complain about the taste and whine "I can't believe I did that")

Then I met my girlfriend. At first I was a little put off by how comfortable she was taking cum in her mouth, and how much experience she had, but now I understand. I was a lucky guy to be with someone who didn't feel the need to pretend to be disgusted by something so awesome.

With cheeks puffed out like a squirrel I turned to her. She nodded, and I opened my throat. It took three gulps but I got the huge load down, and opened my mouth with an "ahh."

The warmth flowed down my throat and filled my stomach. I licked my lips and swirled my tongue through my mouth.

"Oh fuck was that good," our new friend said.

"Yes, it was," I agreed.

My girlfriend leapt forward and stuck her tongue in my mouth, and we shared the guy's taste.

She pulled back and looked down at my cock. "You haven't gotten off yet, we have to fix that," she giggled.

I was so into servicing I forgot about my own needs. My cock was standing straight up, and I noticed my sack was throbbing, begging for release.

She turned around and got on all fours. "I think you deserve something special tonight," she said as she reached back and grabbed her perfect cheeks. "It's been a while, but our new friend here got my started."

She turned to the guy, and asked "When does your wife come back?"

"Not until mid- next week," he answered.

"Then it's going to be a fun few days, we are just getting started," she said, then lowered her head and pulled her ass open to reveal a tight hole glistening with her pussy juice.

Her ring tighten for a moment, then relaxed. I got behind her, put my throbbing head against her barely open hole, and pushed.

A fun few days, indeed.

12