Her Intro To Something Bigger

Story Info
Sexy Latina gf puts her own pleasure before her boyfriend's.
2.1k words
3.93
28.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're sitting on the couch, drinking wine after eating an edible, when she leans over and whispers in my ear, "Let's get freaky". We start to make out, our hands drifting all over each other's bodies. I start to rub her pussy over her pants, but she stops me with a mischievous look. "Come to the bedroom in exactly 5 minutes," she says, leaving me hanging as she jumps up and head down the hallway.

I impatiently sit & wait, idly rubbing my dick under my pants until finally she texts me. "Come in here. Now!!!" it says.

I get up and head to the bedroom. As I open the door, I see the glow of candles and my sexy petite Latina girlfriend laying on the bed in lacy lingerie, legs spread, playing with her pussy with her fingers.

Excited, I walk to the side of the bed, taking off my clothes as I go. I kiss her as I take off my boxers, my dick popping out and standing at attention as I do. She stops kissing me and smiles deviously, looking over at my hard cock.

"That's cute. But I don't want that tonight," she says, pushing it away with 2 fingers. "Go into my closet and grab what's in the box on the shelf."

I obediently go into the closet and pull out the box. I open it to find... a huge dildo, obviously much bigger than my dick. I bring it into the bedroom.

"Yeah, that's what I want tonight. Go wash it for me baby so you can watch me get stretched out."

I go into the bathroom and wash it in the sink. It's really big. I start to get excited & a little nervous to put it in her. Will it fit?

I come back out and she's playing with her pussy again. I climb on top of her, kissing her body all over, her stomach, her boobs, her neck, working my way up to her mouth. Her body is so hot under mine, and my dick is rubbing against her clit. It feels so good, it's aching to go inside her. But she puts her finger up to my mouth in a shhh motion and stops me.

"Nope!" She giggles. "I told you I don't want that tonight. Roll over."

We roll over and she climbs on top of me. She grinds on my dick, teasing me, letting it get close to the entrance of her pussy and then stopping. "Nuh uh," she whispers, bringing her hips across my chest until her pussy rests right in front of my face.

"Kiss it," she says sweetly, pushing her pussy onto my mouth. I lick it up eagerly as she moans.

"Ok, time to play." She rolls off of me, grabbing the dildo and the lube. She places the dildo next to my dick, comparing the two. "Mmmhmm, that's what I thought," she says, wrapping her hand around each. My dick throbs, trying to compete, but just the tip sticks out from her hand. The dildo has a couple inches of the shaft sticking out.

"What did you think?" I ask nervously, my heart racing.

"One is little, and one is big," she giggles, "Which one do you think I want?"

I gulp. "The big one?"

"That's right," she says, rubbing lube over the dildo and inside her pussy, "I want the one that will fill me up. And you're just going to watch."

She puts the dildo on my chest and stands over me. She can see how I excited I am by my breathing, and how my eyes are glued to her body. She has full control over my horniness, and she's going to use it for her own pleasure.

She kneels down over the dildo, rubbing her pussy over my face one last time as she gets in position, getting her juices all over me and leaving me with a beautiful view of her big, tight ass. The dildo pushes against the entrance of her pussy and she knows it's going to stretch her out good.

She sits down on it slowly and let out a deep moan. "Mmmm it's so big," she whispers. I'm hypnotized, watching as she works it inside. I can see it stretching her pussy lips, and I can tell it feels good by the way she starts going faster and taking more with each thrust.

I'm so horny I can't help but reach for my dick and start stroking. "No," she moans as she slaps my hand away, "Bad boy. You just watch. If you're lucky you might get a handjob if I feel like it after I'm done. If you want to help, hold the bottom of the dildo for me." I do as I'm told.

She can feel the dildo going up into her stomach as she works up and down on it. At first it's uncomfortable, but as her pussy gets used to the feeling it adjusts and it starts to feel really, really good. It's getting so deep in her and hitting spots that haven't been hit in a long time.

She starts trying different angles to see what feels the best, until she finds one that is hitting what she's pretty sure is her g spot. It feels so good, she starts to feel like she might cum with this big dick inside of her. She starts rubbing her pussy as she aims for that spot over and over again.

She's in her own world, chasing her orgasm as she pumps that huge dildo in and out of her pussy. I just watch, my smaller dick jiggling as she bounces on my chest. Seeing her take that thing in front of me has me so turned on that I feel like I could cum just from watching. It's so hot.

Finally, she can feel the orgasm coming. She works the dildo furiously as it builds up, getting stronger and stronger until she CUMS. SO. HARD. All her pent up horniness explodes across her whole body, her legs shake uncontrollably, and she's pretty sure she might have yelled but she can't even think because it feels so good. Waves and waves of orgasm wash over her as she pants and the dildo is pushed balls deep inside her pussy. The pressure of it makes her cum even harder as her pussy squeezes it tight.

She cums so hard that I think I'm going to cum with her. As she busts, she bends over and grab the sheets next to my hips, accidentally moaning and breathing her hot breath into my dick like it's a microphone. I don't think I've ever been so turned on in my life.

After what feels like forever, she starts to come back to earth. She sits up and inch after inch of the dildo slides out of her exhausted pussy, until finally the head comes out with a *pop*. As the orgasm fog clears, she starts to notice my dick in front of her, throbbing and desperate to cum.

She looks back at me with a teasing smile. "Do you want to cum now baby?" She says, lightly brushing my cock with her finger. Even that almost sets me off.

"Yes please," I respond.

"First, eat your dinner," she says, standing up and raising her pussy over my head. "You know I need you to put your face in my pussy after I cum, especially with an orgasm like that."

As she squats down on my face, she takes 2 fingers and spreads her pussy lips so I can see. "Can you see how deep it went?"

The tiny slit that she started the night with has turned into a deep, pink tunnel, wet with her cum. I grunt mmhmm as she lowers it onto my mouth and grinds my face. "Put your tongue in there baby, I need some tender love after that big dick beat my pussy up." I happily comply, licking inside her stretched pussy as far as I can go.

"Mmmm, I might need to cum again actually. Yeah, I do want to cum again. You'll just have to wait your turn," she purrs, pushing her clit onto my tongue. My dick is so hard it hurts, but what can I do? I'm so horny that I lick her clit all over as she rubs her hips on me.

She's horny too - she cums in record time, another huge orgasm pulsing across her body as she moans into the headboard. I grab her hips and pull her pussy closer to my face as she bucks and shakes, getting her pussy juices all over me, from my chin to my forehead. It smells and tastes so good.

Finally, she's done and it's my turn. She turns to look at my dick again. Then, with a mischievous grin, she takes the dildo, still covered in her slippery cum, and rubs it on my cock. The size difference is pretty obvious, even as my dick jumps with electricity from being touched. She knows that mine won't be able to hit the spots that the dildo did.

"I'm so tired," she says sleepily, looking back at me as she absentmindedly rubs the dildo on my dick, covering it in her leftover pussy juices. "I think you should just beat it. Or maybe I could just make you cum by doing this?"

"No!" I say, although I'm so wound up I'm not actually sure I wouldn't cum from her rubbing the dildo on my dick. "I want to fuck you, I want to feel how stretched out you are. Please baby?"

She sighs, but she knows she's just teasing me. Secretly, she wants me to cum as hard as she just did. "Fine, I guess. Come on," she says, rolling onto her back with a big exaggerated yawn and a smile. "Come here big boy. Show me how it's done."

I hop up excitedly and position myself between her legs. I get ready to push the tip in. "Wait," she says, stalling me once again. "Let me put some lube on it first."

She squirts some lube on her hand, and I kneel over her stomach so she can rub it on my dick. She starts stroking my dick with the lube, a sly smile on her face. She wants to see if she can make me cum before I realize what she's doing.

I grunt excitedly as she rubs the lube on. It feels so good, I could almost... I pull away quickly as I start to get too close. She giggles and looks at me coyly, rubbing the rest of the lube around her nipples. I get back into position and this time my dick slips right in.

Her pussy takes my dick so easily, I slide in balls deep on the first stroke. I can feel how her walls have been spread and stretched by the big dick that went before me. It feels even hotter when I hit what would normally be the bottom of her pussy for me, but it's been opened up so much that I can't reach the bottom anymore.

I kiss her neck as my cock glides effortlessly in and out of her. It feels good to her, but it's definitely not the same as the dildo. She likes how much I'm enjoying it though, so she moans into my ear. "Can you feel how stretched out I am baby?"

"Yeah," I grunt back.

"Why is my little pussy so stretched out baby?"

I keep thrusting harder. "Because you took a big dick inside of you baby. And you came all over it."

"I came so hard baby. It's the hardest I've ever cum. I didn't think I could cum like that without my vibrator," she whispers to me. I can feel my orgasm building up faster and faster from her dirty talk. "Did you like watching me baby?"

"I loved it," I grunt breathlessly, "I've never seen you cum... so... harddd!" My cock explodes inside her, pumping gallon after gallon of cum into her soft, warm pussy. I push my dick in her as far as I can, shooting my load down the tunnel the dildo opened up. She can feel it throbbing inside of her, and I cum and cum and cum some more, as she wraps her arms around me and pull me in closer.

Finally, I pull out, leaving a stream of cum dripping out of her pussy. We lay on the bed next to each other, exhausted, out of breath, covered in sweat. She puts her head on my chest, and I put my arm around her back. "You happy?" I ask. I hear back a quiet mmhmmm, as she drifts off to sleep. I smile, pet her head, and close my eyes too.