Her Kiss

Story Info
My wife gives an amazing blowjob, and surprises me afterward.
810 words
4.43
16.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allhers
Allhers
55 Followers

We lay in bed, cuddling, touching, necking, tickling. My wife's fingernails expertly sliding down my chest and stomach, her eyes lighting up, her smile mischevious. She giggles to herself, running her hands lower, rubbing the bulge forming in my pants, slowly unbottoning and unzipping before reaching in and grabbing ahold of my cock. She teases me, slowly stroking up and down, grabbing and squeezing my balls, running her fingernails all over. She loves watching me squirm and listening to me moan as she plays with me.

Her finger swirls around the head of my cock, collecting the precum that's dripping out. She brings he finger up and gives me a sexy smile as she licks and sucks it all off. She reaches back down, coating her finger in my precum, and brings it up to my face. She sticks her finger in my mouth and I hungrily suck it clean, moaning as I taste my own precum.

My wife whispers a "wow" under her breath, and I can see the wheels turning in her head. She grabs my face and kisses me, sticking her tongue as far in my mouth as she can, before slowly kissing her way to my neck, down my chest and stomach. She bites my hip bones before getting up and pulling my pants right off of me. She situates herself between my legs, smiling mischievously at me, running her fingernails up and down my thighs, and lowers her head down.

My head rolls back on the pillow as she takes me into her mouth, sucking on just the tip, rolling it around with her tongue. She pulls it out, gives it a gentle kiss and I shudder when she blows on it. She takes me back into her mouth, deeper this time, bobbing her head up and down slowly, moaning to herself. Her hands squeeze my balls and slide down and squeeze my ass, pulling me up into her mouth.

She takes my dick in her hand and slowly jerks me off as her head moves down, licking below my balls. She locks eyes with me and takes both of them into her mouth at the same time, laughing as my eyes roll back into my head and I groan loudly. The warm wet feeling of her tongue drives me crazy as she hungrily licks and sucks on my balls. I moan her name, calling her a good girl over and over again as she works me over with her mouth.

She puts my cock back into her mouth and starts sucking me faster and harder, jerking me off with her hand at the same time. I grab her hair in my hand and guide her into a good rhythm. I pant out "good girl" again as she gets me closer and closer. I start grinding my hips up, fucking her mouth. She struggles to take me as deep as she can, gagging and moaning as I hit the back of her throat. She feels that I'm on the edge and she grabs my balls, squeezing them hard.

I throw the pillow over my face to muffle a scream as I explode in her mouth. I hold her head down and grind slowly, cumming hard for what feels like forever. I shake as she keeps sucking on the head of my dick, jerking me off into her mouth. I'm panting and moaning shakily as she drives me crazy, determined to get every drop out of me, moaning to herself, please with how much she's making me squirm.

She finally pulls off, and carefully climbs on to of me. I run my hands over her body as she moves up towards my face. She smiles at me with her mouth full, never having swallowed any of it. She takes my face in her hands and pulls me into a kiss, feeding me all of my cum. Her tongue pushes into my mouth and I groan as I taste myself in her. We swirl my whole load of hot cum between our tongues as we kiss deep and passionately.

My hand slides between her legs and I quickly find her clit. She gasps, but never breaks our kiss as I start fingering her. Her tongue is pushing my cum deep into my mouth and I swallow it all. Her fingers are swirling around my cockhead, collecting more cum before she pushes her fingers into my mouth, feeding me even more. I pray with her clit faster, bringing her closer to climax as I swallow every drop she gives me. She grabs my face kissing me aggressively, hungrily, screaming into my mouth as she reaches her orgasm.

She collapses on my chest, panting and sighing. I play with her hair with one hand while she gently sucks my fingers on the other, tasting herself as she comes down.

Allhers
Allhers
55 Followers