Her Last Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes. Oh. Oh! Ohhh!"

They laid together and luxuriated in their bliss.

She chuckled good-naturedly and said, "That was excellent. Well done, Tommy."

He asked, "Was it okay? You didn't climax with me?"

She laughed kindly and said, "I climaxed twice, and you came once. I'd say, 'Mission accomplished.' It's a rare thing for a couple to orgasm simultaneously because intercourse alone is usually not enough to make a woman climax. The goal is to have fun and give your partner pleasure.

"I came twice. That's a lot of pleasure." She kissed him on the lips.

They showered together. He got an erection while washing her boobs. She knelt and sucked his dick. Her body twitched and jerked as her Parkinson acted up. She powered through it, and he didn't let her spasms interfere with his pleasure.

"Ohhhh!" he cried out as he came.

She swallowed his load and said proudly, "Now, we're even. Two orgasms apiece."

He laughed and pulled her to her feet. He kissed her and found her lips softer and warmer than usual. He tasted his cum. It was salty and bitter but not offensive enough to break off the kiss.

As he dressed, Nes handed him four three-count packets of condoms. "Here. Be sure to use these every time you have sex with Billie. She is too young to get pregnant. Don't take chances. Have fun, but be careful."

^^^

The next day, Billie wore a rust-color uniform. The top had pictures of puppies running and jumping. She brought her dress and makeup and left them with Mrs. Brenner.

The day passed slowly for the teenagers. When five o'clock finally arrived, Billie said," Tommy, I'm going to stay. Mrs. Brenner is going to help me get ready. I'll meet you at the restaurant at seven."

"Okay," he said, smiled, and left.

Billie made a bee-line for Mrs. Brenner's room, she knocked and entered when invited in. Agnes smiled. She was wearing a purple gown with her signature see-through top, This one had a shelf that supported her breasts so her large nipples were visible and pointed forward for a change.

"I like your uniform," Agnes said.

"Thank you. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it today."

"That's because you're wearing a 'warm' color."

"Your gown is smashing. That purple suits you."

"Thank you. When we wear the correct color, we are gorgeous!" They shared a laugh.

The young woman closed the door, fidgeted, and said, "Em. Em..."

Agnes smiled and said, "Spit it out. We are here for a sacred cause. Sisters working together to champion love. You can say anything to me."

Billie blushed and said, "First, I want to say thank you for helping me. My mom died, and I have no sisters to help me with stuff like clothes, hair, and makeup."

"I'm glad to pitch in. Was there something else?"

"Yes. You wear lovely gowns all day. Many are see-through, and everyone can see your nipples and boobs..."

"Does the sight of my old, saggy breasts offend you?" the old woman said, laughing. "My dear, late husband bought them for me. He enjoyed seeing my breasts. I wear them because they remind me of a time when I was young and beautiful and loved."

Tears welled up in Billie's eyes. She wiped them away before they spilled down her cheek. She said, "I want to be loved."

"We all do. Tommy is a fine, young man. He's finally noticed the treasure that lives next door to him. Let's make you shine so he never forgets you!"

Billie beamed.

"Take your top off and sit at the makeup table."

The slender, young woman removed her shirt. Her face became red, and she placed an arm over her bra-covered breasts.

"Please, relax," Agnes said. "You're young, you're beautiful, and you have nothing to be ashamed of. You have beautiful breasts."

"They're not that big."

"And they are not that small," Agnes said, reassuring her. "Can I let you in on a secret? All men love boobs, and most men don't care what size they are. They want to see, touch and suck on them. If size mattered to Tommy, he'd be going on a date with Beth and her double D's, not you."

Nes looked the young woman in the eyes, squinted, and asked, "Are you dating Tommy because he has a big penis?"

"No! God, no! I have no idea how big he is."

"You like him because he's nice, kind, and attractive, and you'll take him no matter the size of his cock within reason. He feels the same way about you. He likes you because you're a good person. He finds you attractive. He doesn't care what cup size you are any more than what size shoe you wear."

"Thank you for telling me that," Billie said. "Sometimes I doubt myself and fixate on my flaws, real or perceived."

Agnes gave her a loving smile and said, "We all do that. Sit at my makeup table, and let's get busy."

The women chatted as Agnes braided her hair and applied the girl's makeup.

Agnes applied the eyeliner carefully and said, "Now, as long as my Parkinson's doesn't act up, I'll give you another perfect cattail. There."

"I love it!" Billie said.

"Yes. It looks great. You have smokey eyes and eye-catching cattails. Your eyes look huge, and are beautiful. Tommy will be staring into the deep pools of your soulful brown eyes all night."

"I hope so."

"Put on your dress. I hope you don't mind, I had Cara, from the laundry, iron, and press it."

The dress was on the bed. Billie slipped off her pants, turned her back to Agnes, and bent over to pick up the dress, accidentally mooning Mrs. Brenner. The old woman chuckled, reached over, and patted her behind. She said, "Nice butt. Now I know why Mr. Harrison is always grabbing it."

"Oh!" Billie squealed. She grabbed the dress, stood, and turned, hiding behind the dress. She said shyly, "I always thought my breasts were too little and my butt was too big."

Agnes smiled and said, "You have a great derriere. Guys like nicely round ones, so much so that they write songs about them. " Agnes sang a line from a Queen song in perfect pitch, "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rocking world go round."

Billie smiled weakly, accepting the compliment. Agnes said, "I love that song and I love singing, but that song wasn't written for you. You don't have a fat bottom or even a big butt. You're an attractive young woman with a perfectly fine, nice, firm bum."

"Thanks."

"I see you're wearing a thong. It's very sexy looking. I've never worn one. Does the string between your butt cheeks drive you crazy?"

"It was weird and uncomfortable at first, but now I'm used to them. I forget I have them on. I like that I no longer have a visible panty line."

Mrs. Brenner nodded and said, "Yes. It's a good choice for tonight. Speaking of ruining the look, I think you should ditch your bra. You have a cute, backless dress you don't want your straps to show. The dress material is thick enough to hide your nipples. I think Tommy will find it very sexy that you're braless, and you won't be overly exposed."

Billie reached behind with one hand and undid her bra, she let it fall forward, exposing her chest. She was chagrin that her pink nipples were long and pointy. The other woman looked but didn't comment. Billie put the dress on without messing up her hair or makeup.

She stepped in front of the full-length mirror to look at herself. Agnes stood behind her, looking and smiling. She said, "Gorgeous. You are absolutely gorgeous."

"Thank you. I couldn't have done it without your help."

"Look at your tanned legs! Tommy will be stealing a look at your legs all night"

"The dress isn't too short, is it?" Billie said as she turned from side to side. "I've grown taller since buying it."

"It is decadent. Practically obscene!" Agnes teased, adding, "That's why it's perfect for tonight!"

Billie smiled brightly.

"Your Uber will be out front in a few minutes Any questions? Concerns. What if he wants to kiss you?"

The young woman's face turned red as she said, "I hope he kisses me."

"What if he wants to do more?"

"I'm not sure about other stuff. I'm a virgin."

"I understand. Don't do anything you don't want to do or aren't ready to do. A kiss would be appropriate for tonight. Other stuff can wait for other dates. Be honest. Tell Tommy what you're comfortable doing. When I was your age, we had the third date rule."

Billie tilted her head and gave her a questioning look.

"No boy expected anything more than a kiss before the third date. That takes the pressure off everyone and gives you time to get to know one another. If you tell Tommy you want to take things slow. I'm sure he will understand. He's a nice boy."

Billie hugged Mrs. Brenner and went to the front door to meet her ride.

^^^

Billie exited the Uber, and Tommy, who was sitting on a bench outside the restaurant, went to her.

"Hi. Wow! You look different."

Her smile disappeared. Tommy saw her look of distress and said quickly, "I've never seen you dressed up before. The hair, makeup, and a pretty dress. You look great." In an attempt to dig his way out of the hole he created, he added, "You look wonderful. Beautiful. Terrific."

Her smile returned, and she said, "Thanks."

They were seated outside on the patio. The waiter steered her to the back chair by a small brick wall. Tommy didn't sit across from her. He wanted to be close and sat in a chair near her. A smiling male waiter came up to the table and took their order.

Tommy was proud that other men noticed Billie. That their eyes gave her the once over, and they smiled. She smiled back shyly, happy that she was attractive enough to catch their eyes.

The looks from other men never stopped because of her short skirt and her location. Her table was across from the main entrance to the patio. Her chair faced the door. When she sat down, the hem of her skirt rode up her thighs.

Everyone who walked out onto the patio saw an attractive young woman seated at a table, and they saw her underwear. She was sitting with her ankles crossed, but her skirt was too short to block the upskirt view.

Tommy and Billie were unaware of this. Billie was staring into Tommy's blue eyes, hanging on his every word, and he was dazzled by and enchanted by the beautiful, doe-eyed young woman.

Word got out, and many, many smiling men walked out onto the patio to take advantage of Billie's situation.

A waitress stopped, whispered in Billie's ear, and explained the situation. Her face turned bright red, she quickly scrambled to her feet and moved to the opposite chair.

"What's the matter?" Tommy asked.

"Ah...Ah...The sun was reflecting off the glass windows and hurt my eyes. I'll be more comfortable over here."

Tommy accepted her answer and began rattling on telling a funny story from their childhood. Her face returned to her normal color, her heart stopped racing, and she was able to get over that she'd flashed her panties at a horde of men, and she was able to enjoy her date.

After they finished their meals, Tommy and Billie went for a walk in a nearby park, holding hands. Both were glossy-eyed and excited to be in each other's company. They walked, enjoying their one point of contact, their hands.

They found themselves in a secluded spot. Tommy made his move. He stepped in front of her, looked deep into her eyes, and brought his hands to her face. He kissed her lips gently. She melted in his arms as she kissed him back. They moaned and kissed more passionately and their hearts beat faster.

His tongue flicked her lip. She parted them, and they French kissed. He got hard. She got wet.

A dog barked. The owner called out, "Sheriff, come back here." A friendly golden retriever ran up to them, wagging his tail, and sniffed their crotches. "I'm sorry. He got away from me," the owner said. He reattached the dog's leash and led him away.

"I guess we better head home," Tommy said. "I enjoyed our date and I enjoyed kissing you."

"Me too", she said. "You're a very good kisser."

"Thanks."

They drove home. Tommy walked her to the door, and they kissed on her front porch. She became light-headed as Tommy kissed her mouth, cheek, neck, and collarbone. His hand slid down her bare back and cupped an ass cheek.

"Ah. I think we better stop," she said.

"Okay. Good night, Beautiful. I want another date. How about Friday night? We could see a movie."

"Yes!"

^^^

The next day, Tommy and Billie were on cloud nine. They were talkative and giddy around each other.

When Tommy stopped in to see Mrs. Brenner, she flashed him a smile and a semi-opaque view of her breasts, and asked, "How'd it go?"

"Great. She was so beautiful. We had a great time. She said I was a good kisser."

She pressed him for more details, and he happily gave them.

^^^

Later that morning, Billie stopped by to see Mrs. Brenner. The women huddled together and went over every detail of the date.

"So you flashed your panties at a dozen men?" Mrs. B asked.

"More like two dozen," Billie answered gloomily.

"I'm sorry that happened, but on the bright side, Tommy doesn't know. All he knows is you were the center of attention. The most beautiful girl in the restaurant. He told me how proud he was to be sitting with you. Especially, since so many other men kept eyeing you. Let's count this as a win and never tell him why the other guys found you irresistible."

Billie nodded her head.

"Tommy was thrilled that you said he was a good kisser."

"He is. I practically swooned."

"So you had fun, and it didn't get uncomfortable?"

"No. He grabbed my butt, and I didn't care. I would have let him do anything he wanted. I felt so close to him. I love him!"

"He's a great guy, but hold your horses. I know you've had a crush on him for years, but you've only been on one date. Let's stay clear-headed. He has to earn your love, and your feelings mean nothing if they aren't reciprocated."

"Didn't he say he enjoyed our date? He called me beautiful."

"Yes, he did, but men have a propensity to screw things up. Some do it by their addictions to drinking, gambling, and drugs. Others sabotage relationships by not respecting their partners or taking them for granted."

"Tommy's not like that!"

"I don't think so either, but sometimes we get blindsided. That's why you don't get married after the first date. I understand your heart is all in. Go on dates. Enjoy yourself. Just keep an eye open for danger signs."

Billie nodded.

"What are you going to wear on Friday? Do you want me to help with your hair?"

"If you wouldn't mind?"

^^^

That afternoon, Mrs. Brenner spoke with Tommy. "Billie's a lovely girl. I like her."

"Me too. She's awesome."

"You know, there's a good reason all societies have a period of courtship. It takes a while to truly know someone. At first, everyone presents their best face or perhaps, you are smitten and don't see your potential mate's real self.

"Over time, you see them in a variety of situations and you get a clearer view of who they are. So just as you don't rush a kiss, don't rush the dating process. If all goes well, you will learn more about Billie and have more reasons to love and adore her and vice versa. Or not."

"Oh," Tommy exclaimed as the meaning of her words sunk in.

"It's okay to love with your whole heart, but don't stick your head in the sand. This is too important a decision for you to make because your heart beats faster when Billie enters the room. Use your brain. Are you compatible? Do you have the same values? Do you trust her? Do you want kids? Does she? How will they be raised? Etc."

"Wow! That's a lot to think about."

"It is, but maybe I'm overthinking this. Is this a serious, long-term relationship, or is this something casual?"

He furrowed his brow.

Nes said, "As long as you and Billie are on the same page, either option is okay, and there's nothing wrong with a summer romance, even one that includes sex. However, only a true scumbag would take advantage of a naive young woman and deflower her under false pretenses."

^^^Friday^^^

"So you're taking Billie to a drive-in tonight," Mrs. Brenner said to Tommy. "Sounds like fun."

He grinned and nodded.

^^^

"Hi, Billie," Agnes said. "I loved going to the drive-in when I was your age. The movies were terrible, usually some campy sci-fi flick or laughable horror movie. We'd load up on popcorn and sit with our boyfriends, and when it got dark, we'd make out with our dates."

"I'm good with that," the teen said and giggled.

"What are you going to wear?"

"I bought a romper. I thought it'd be great for the drive-in. It's comfortable and casual." She gave the old woman a tight-lipped, wry smile and said, "It has shorts so I won't repeat the upskirt incident, and it's a warm shade of red that suits my skin tone."

"That sounds great. What about your hair?"

"I was on the internet, and I saw some tutorials for 'messy' ponytails. I could do that. They're cute and casual and simple to construct. I love that it's okay to have fly-away hairs and dangling tendrils."

"They are very cute," Agnes agreed. "Embrace the imperfections! That takes a lot of pressure off you, so you can focus on your beau and have a good time."

^^^

Tommy went next door and rang the bell. Mr. Richardson answered the door and said, "Hello, Tommy. Come on in. Billie should be ready soon."

The men sat in the front room. A baseball game played on the television. Tommy asked, "Do you think this year will be our year."

"Humph," Billie's dad grunted. "Damm analytics is ruining the game!"

"Don't get him started on sabermetrics," Billie teased as she walked down the stairs. The men turned, looked at her, and both thought she looked lovely. Her father was proud. Tommy was turned on.

"You look great, baby. So much like your mother."

"Yes, Billie. You look great," Tommy added.

"You kids have fun," Mr. Richardson said. "What's playing at the drive-in?"

"The Blob" and "Don't Look in the Basement"," Tommy said.

"Ha!. Those are blasts from the past." Mr. Richardson escorted them to the door and waved as they walked to Tommy's car. He said to himself, "It doesn't matter what movies are playing at the drive-in, no one goes to see them." He laughed.

"I love your outfit, Billie," Tommy said.

"Thanks."

They chatted as they drove to the drive-in. They found a place to park and bought sodas and popcorn from the snack stand. They watched "The Blob" until darkness settled in around them.

"This movie is pretty silly," Billie said.

"Yes. The special effects are lame. The movie is ancient. It was made in the 1950s before they had computer-generated special effects." He turned toward her and said, "Rumor has it that the movies weren't the only reason people went to drive-ins."

"Oh?" Billie said coyly. "Tell me more."

His face was inches from hers as he said, "I'd rather show you." He kissed her.

"Mmmm," she moaned and kissed him back. They necked in the darkness and privacy of their car.

Tommy used everything Mrs. Brenner taught him to please his date. His kisses were soft, tender, and unrushed. He kissed her lips, cheeks, earlobes, neck, and collarbone. He supplemented the smooches with soft caresses on her face, neck, arms, and back.

When he touched her breasts, Billie's eyes flicked open, and she gasped. Tommy noticed. He looked lovingly into her eyes, thumbed her hard nipple through her top, and whispered, "Is this okay?"

She sighed and said, "Yes. It feels awesome."

She kissed him and he gently squeezed her breasts. He slid his hand under her top and lacy, bandeau bra.

"Oh," she gasped as he touched her soft flesh. He fondled and caressed her boobs, and he softly pulled and pinched her long nipples as he continued to kiss her.

Billie felt many new, strange sensations. Her body tingled and felt warm all over, and her sex got wet.

He pulled her top and bra up and began kissing his way to her breasts. She freaked out and thought, "Oh, no. What if he doesn't like their size, the way they look, or my long nipples?"