Her Medieval Fantasy Ch. 04

Story Info
Kylie is abducted by the ennemy team.
3.7k words
4.77
15.5k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MelaMeela
MelaMeela
242 Followers

The three months passed by pretty quickly. The next LARP event was coming, and I just couldn't wait for it. In the meantime, I was adjusting to this inner, slutty Kylie that had awoken in me from the previous event.

Whenever I was in class, taking notes from the teacher's speech, there were moments were I just went: "Huh... I literally sucked off fifteen guys and swallowed their cum." I just lived with that fact now, it was part of my history, of who I was. Many girls refuse to suck cock, most only ever suck that of their sexual partners, which average between five to eight in an average woman's lifetime according to statistical surveys. I, on the other hand, had sucked fifteen in only one day.

Whenever I met one of those guys in the hallways, I would go red in the cheeks, knowing that I sucked his cock with the passion of an utterly devoted slave, and that he had seen my entire body naked. That sentiment was multiplied when I met my friends.

One thing was sure though: I felt happy about it. There were times when I was hanging out with my male friends, the only girl in the room, and I'd fantasize about stripping naked and letting them spank me and pull my hair. There were moments when the equality of real life was oppressive, and the oppression of chains, nudity and male domination seemed liberating by contrast.

During all three months, I consumed hours upon hours of blowjob porn, studying all the possible techniques, the art of it, and trying it out on my dildos in my room. There were some days where I would spend up to three hours watching and studying blowjobs. I wanted to be the best at it. Next time we were LARPing, I wanted those fifteen guys to be able to say that I was the greatest cocksucker they had ever known.

That was the funny about my arousal whenever I thought of the upcoming event. When I wasn't aroused, my aspirations were to be a respected civil engineer, an accomplished woman who could be a model to young girls and who would prove the Patriarchy wrong.

When I was turned on, and I was thinking about the LARP, my aspirations were to be the greatest cocksucker who ever lived. When I was in that headspace, I knew that I'd be happy if the greatest accomplishment of my life were to be my ability to suck cocks and please men.

It was also funny how the guys were still a bit awkward about it. There was one time in the cafeteria where I happened upon Jim, who had roleplayed as Logan the Mercenary.

"Oh... hey, Jim," I said, a bit awkward.

"Hey Kylie..." he responded, just as awkwarldy.

"You know each other?" his friend asked.

"Yeah, we went to a LARP event together," he said, looking away from me a little bit.

I could almost hear his mind: "where she was kept naked like an animal, and I called her a good girl who knew her place while grabbing her hair and pushing my cock down her throat."

The same applied with my friend gang. When we hung out, we'd occassionaly talk about the LARP, but we just didn't mention my actions or how I was treated. It was as if, when back in real life, we still weren't fully used to the idea of me, bookworm Kylie, having been a total, dominated slut. I guess it caused a bit of a cognitive dissonance. I could certainly relate to it.

But anyway, the three months passed, and we were back in the LARP. Stripping naked and putting on my chains and collars was the best feeling. It felt like I was back to a home I had left. Malcolm had bought a nice medieval looking leather gag ball for me which he put in my mouth. And so on the first evening of the second event, I was back to walking around the communal table with a tray in my hand, being the communal bitch, naked and barefoot, chains on my ankles and wrists, a collar and a gag ball in my mouth, serving drinks and food.

When I was done, the men told me to kneel in a corner submissively and not move. As the good girl that I, or Ellewine was, I walked away from the table, segregating myself from the men, and knelt with my hands behind my back and my head down, silently knowing my place.

A few minutes passed like that until suddenly, something happened. There were war crys approaching. The Reds were attacking. The surprise attack came out of nowhere, and the Reds lept out of the dark and into the fire light of the encampent with their foam swords in hand. The Blues also drew theirs and began fighting.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed by arm and raised me. I looked at who was pulling me away from the encampment, and it was guys I didn't know--the Red Team.

I screamed for help but my mouth was gagged, and the guys certainly couldn't hear me from their position since the battle was raging. All that was missing was the clashing of swords--this was a LARP so swords were made of foam, which certainly took away from the drama of a real battle or the ones in movies with all the clashing and sound effects.

But I couldn't really focus on that--I was being kidnapped. A bag was put on my face. I struggled and tried to free myself from the Red's grasp, but they were too strong for me. After a few minutes, the movements stopped. The bag was removed from my face, and at the same time, a large sheet was put around my body, hiding my total nudity.

I looked around me and saw that I was in the encampment of the Reds. They were surrrounding me, and the others were returning from the skirmish at my team's encampment.

"Salutations Lady Ellewine," one of the Reds said. "I am Varomir, leader of the Red Mercenaries."

"What a polite way to address a prisoner of war," I remarked.

"You are not our prisoner, milady. You may return if you so wish, but please hear our proposition first."

I was intrigued. "I'm all ears, Varomir."

His men brought an armor and placed it at my feet. It was a full set like the one they were wearing.

"We've heard of the treatment you receive at the hands of the Blues. It's barbaric. We offer you to join us as an equal. Unlike over there, you will be one of us, respected as you ought to be."

"And in return?" I asked. Surely this all-male group wasn't doing this only out of feminist passion.

"You give us information about their encampment and battle strategies so we can defeat them with a clear attack, unlike those little skirmishes like tonight's."

I smiled. With the sheet still covering me, I walked over to the armor.

"The perfect revenge," I said. "I joined them, me, a warrior who could have helped them win. Instead they humiliated me and degraded me for no reason other than I'm a woman. I will don your armor, be the warrior I am, and bring THEM to their knees."

The Reds erupted with cheers. They had just gotten their hands on an insider who knew all about the Blues' battle plans and had all the reasons to hate them. The Reds had hit the jackpot.

Varomir presented his hand to me, and I shook it as an equal. The equivalent to that within the Blues' camp would have been me choking on his cock on my knees. I entered the tent prepared for me and put on my armor. I even slept with it all night. On the next morning, Ellewine's warrior career would finally continue after that dishonorable halt over at the Blues'.

And the next morning came. We first began by eating breakfast. Instead of me serving everyone naked, we all fetched our own food and sat together at the communal table. I was sat in the middle, alongside the men, as one of them. Same armor, same treatment, same attitude everyone else was getting. I was finally an equal to the men. Heck. I was one of them.

Next up was training. We did some sparring, and again, I was one of those who participated. They even stopped calling me "milady" and instead called me "Shield Companion," the standard term they used to refer to one another.

After that, we sneaked our way through the small forest between our encampment and the Blues', and stopped once we could see the ennemy camp in the distance. They gave me a piece of paper and I drew on it while pointing to the camp.

I gave them all the intel about which tent was which: the large one was the main communal tent where Malcolm and the rest of my gang of friends spent their time. I indicated which was the tent with the food, which had the least amount of mercenaries in it, etc etc.

"Thank you Shield Companion," Varomir said. We shook hands as equals.

We returned to our camp and convened for a battle strategy. The first proposal was for us to attack from the forest--to crawl as close as possible to the Blues' encampment, then spring forward and attack them. It was that same plan that had resulted in me being freed from the Blues.

The plan was rejected as they would be expecting this by now.

"How about we attack from the south?" Varomir suggested.

"They'll see us," I quickly said. "The trees may look like they'll hide us, but I've been on the other side and you can see everything from a mile away."

"What if we draw them out?" another Red said. "We lure them into the middle, out of their camp, and attack them from both sides."

We were all in agreement, but the question was how to draw them out. "We can send in five men. They storm into the Blue camp, retreat immediately, and as the Reds come charging after us, we ambush them outside of their defensive zone."

"Way too obvious," I said. "I know them better than anyone here. Believe me, they won't fall for it."

"I think you should decide," one of the Reds called Eldran said. "You're the key behind this entire operation."

I smiled. "I know exactly what to do. I run to their camp, and some of you run after me as if chasing me. Those chasing me eventually give up and I succesfully escape back to their camp. There, I tell them that I returned to them, and that I know all about your positions and geography."

I turned to Varomir, and continued. "I'll tell them the Reds are planning to attack them from the west. So I bring them out to the west, making them think that they're countering your attack by taking the offensive to you before they're ready. Meanwhile, you mobilise to the South and attack them from the rear when they don't expect it. With the element of surprise, our victory will be guaranteed."

Everyone at the table smashed the table with their fists as a sign of approval. But one of them looked a little unsure.

"Why would they believe that you escaped and wanted to return to them? They treat you like an animal."

"I'll tell them you treated me worse. I'll tell them I grabbed this armor, but that otherwise, you kept me not only naked, but degraded me even more. That by comparison, they were better."

Varomir nodded, and everyone gave their approval to the plan.

"Hail Ellewine!" my fellow warriors shouted, acclaiming me.

I couldn't wait to get the plan to fruition, and finally get my revenge for the terrible treatment I had received.

***

It was night. I had done as I said: I had run to the Blues, and now, an hour later, the Reds were moving south as planned to surprise attack the Blues from the rear.

Varomir was silently leading his men forward. They didn't want to make too much sound. They kept going towards the place I had told them to go to: the little river stream in between our camps, but as they kept advancing, Varomir began noticing how the Blues were nowhere to be seen.

"Where are they?" he asked. "They should be right here according to Ellewine."

"Right here," Malcolm said.

The Reds gasped. Out of the sudden, the Blues emerged out of the tall grass surrounding the Reds. They had been hiding on the ground, and had now sprouted up like Vietcong ambushing the ennemy by surprise.

The Blues held grenades in their hands. "Grenades" in universe were an alchemical concotion that worked just like their name implied, and gameplay wise, they were just little sacks that dealt 10 damage points to the ennemy's health if they were to hit the ennemy after being thrown. Normally, getting a shot was difficult, but the Reds were tightly clustered together, so hitting at least half of them was easy, and with little health points left, they'd be "hacked to pieces" (we're obviously talking about LARP imagination using foam swords) by the surrounding ennemy.

"You'll lose anyway," Ryan said. "Just lay down your weapons."

Varomir nodded and gave the sign for his warriors to do so. They threw their weapons to the ground, surrendering.

"How did this happen?" one of the Reds asked.

"Like this," I said, appearing from behind the Reds.

They looked, dumbfounded, as I walked through their ranks, and towards the Blues. I had an evil smile on my face. With that smile, the Reds automatically knew they had been betrayed.

"You double crossed us, not them?!"

one of the Reds asked.

"Yep. Went back to my camp and told them all about where you were going to be."

"Why?"

I walked fast, pushing the Reds and making my way faster and faster towards the Blues. I couldn't wait to reach them...

As I finally approached my team, I quickly and chaotically began tearing off all the items of armor from my body--the boots, the chainmail, the leather, the gloves, everything. I took off all the clothing underneath too. By the time I had reached Malcolm, Collin and the others, I was once again completely naked from head to toe.

I went down on my knees and literally threw myself at Malcolm and Collin's trousers, opening their zippers and pulling out their large cocks. A second later, my lips were around them, and I was blowing while making the most desperate moans you'd ever hear in your life--as if I was a starving bitch finally receiving food after days of desperate hunger. I was sucking them probably faster than any girl in history had ever sucked men.

"Shhh..." Collin, said, caressing my hair while a few of the other Blues surrounded me while unzipping their pants and bringing their cocks out. "Everything's all right now."

"No... ghlurhh... mglgmbmglb..." I said, choking and gagging on those cocks like my life depended on them. "Everything's not fine... glrghghgh... glurbrlbrbrgh... You don't know what they did to me..." I looked up at them, mouth full of cock, with a face that made it seem like I had endured the most traumatic of experiences. "They gave me armor... glurbrlbrbrgh... they treated me like an equal... mglgmbmglb... they didn't put me in my place... glrghghgh..."

"Shhh baby girl," Malcolm whispered, pushing his cock down my throat while grabbing my hair with his fist. "It's all over now. You're back where you belong."

"GLURGH... thank you sir... mglgmbmglb... thank you so much..."

Malcolm gave them an ironic look, as if to say: "Here. This is why she betrayed you."

The Reds were absolutely in shock. They just looked at me, naked, on my knees, blowing those cocks with desperate passion while looking at my masters with utter and complete devotion.

See, earlier on I said I couldn't wait to get my revenge for how they treated me. By "they," I meant the Reds. This LARP was my little paradise where I could be the submissive I had always wanted to be. By making me an equal warrior, they had signed their defeat warrant at my hands.

"Come with us to our camp," Ryan said.

Sighing, Varomir and his men presented their wrists, signalling that they were ready to be restrained, but the Blues chuckled.

"Please brothers," Michael said as I gagged and moaned on his sock so sloppily that saliva was drooling everywhere over my mouth and chin. "We are warriors, you and us. You may be defeated, but true warriors treat ennemies as equals. We do not restrain equals. Isn't that right, Ellewine?" he asked as Milo chained my wrists behind my back, Malcolm placed the collar on my neck, and Sam closed the cuffs around my ankles.

"Mhhmglgmhmh... So why am I restrained Sir?"

"You're not our equal. They are men. Ennemies or not, they deserve more respect than you ever will, girl."

"Mglblbmmgmgh... Thank you Sir."

"She's a stupid fucking whore, but even she can understand this concept."

"Come, fellow warriors," Malcolm said. "Let's have a peaceful talk in our camp. We want to discuss a possible truce."

And so we returned to the camp of the Blues. My wrists were unrestrained, and the chain used to connect may two wrist cuffs was instead connected to my collar, and I was walked on all fours the whole way to the camp, while all 30 men, Red and Blues, walked above me, fully clothed and armored.

The Reds and most of the Blues sat down around the communal table, but five of my

team members walked me like a bitch to a corner, where they proceeded to restrain my hands behind my back again and fill my mouth with cock. This time, they were extremely gentle, sliding their cocks out of my mouth slowly and lovingly, and just as lovingly, they petted my hair and caressed it. They knew I needed this kind of taking care of after the terrible ordeal I had been through.

"It's ok baby," Will said, pushing his masculine authority down my throat. "You're safe now. They can't hurt you anymore."

"Ghlugh... thank you so much..."

Ryan said: "It must have been traumatic for a slut like you, musn't it?"

"You..." I acted like a sob shook my body, and I began producing tears that ran down my face. "You don't know how much it scarred me... Oh, Sirs..." I said, looking up at them with my teary eyes as my lips brushed their erect cocks while I spoke. "I'm going to need to be taken care of a lot in the days to come..."

I noticed Jason barely able to hold his laugh, and it made me crack a smile, although I did my best to not lose it and start laughing. My roleplay was beyond fucking over the top and stupid, and we all find the exaggeration of it hilarious.

"Fucking shit Kylie..." Liam said. "You're such a slut..."

I chuckled. "Shhhh... Don't break the roleplay. Come on."

I removed the smile off my face and brought my face back to the pretend-traumatized one as the blowbang took off again. I just loved the idea of being a girl so fucking low, so utterly submissive and slutty, that by this point, I had fully absorbed and accepted the warband's utter sexism, and actively yearned for it, to the point where the respectful treatment of the Reds was now a traumatic experience.

After a while, I was called to the communal table outside. I walked over to Malcolm, who slapped my ass and grabbed my hair to bring me on my knees. I giggled as I took his cock in my mouth while Varomir watched, sitting right next to him.

"You're a good girl, Ellewine. You've proved how much of a loyal bitch you are."

"Thank you Sir," I said, sucking him off. "Seeing as I proved my loyalty and brought us victory, could I have a reward?" I asked, doing pretty, begging eyes.

"What kind of reward are you thinking about?"

I pretended to think while licking his shaft up and down. "Hmmm... a promotion maybe? I've finally proved to be loyal and part of this team. Maybe I can finally be one of you?"

The men on my team chuckled. Suddenly, Malcolm pulled me up by my hair and threw me on the table.

"You talk of reward?" Michael said, groping my ass. "You should be ashamed of yourself."

"Huh? Why?!"

Malcolm slapped my face. "You dared wear armor for an entire day with the Reds. Who do you think you are, bitch?"

"I... I just wanted to help..."

Milo slapped my ass so hard, I went "OW!"

"The stupid slut thinks we need her help. So you just admitted to thinking you're equal to us?"

I shook my head, desperately trying to undo the hole I had just digged for myself. "No! No! Of course not, I'm a girl, I'm not your equal!"

Another slap to the face. Fuck, it was hurting alot... and turning me on alot too.

"Then how DARE you think that you have any place helping us?" Collin said, joining in the multitude of hands slapping my ass painfully and pulling my hair.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

Malcolm grabbed my face and made me look at him. "Not only are you not going to be rewarded, you're going to be punished. From now on, you'll be treated even lower, whore."

MelaMeela
MelaMeela
242 Followers
12