Her Midnight Snack

Info
Your bestie's co-ed little sister wants you as her midnight snack.
187 words
4.7
28k
31
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're staying over at your best friend's place for some gaming thing, and I'm just home from my first year of college, crashing with him, too. He's my big brother, after all. You can't sleep, so you go to the kitchen for a drink and find me already there - eating a banana and wearing a sexy little nightgown. The banana seems to be fascinating to you, so I offer you one, but I quickly catch on that you might want something else instead. It's a good thing I also have a very different kind of midnight snack in mind, one that involves your very nice cock and me on my knees. Be gentle, though. This is my first time...

All content is created for Adults (18+), and is written and performed by Adults (18+). All acts depicted are erotic roleplay only and are fully consensual.

All audio content Copyright © 2020-2023 Behold_the_Beauty. You may not download, copy, repost, or otherwise transmit this audio, in full or in part, either electronically or via hard copies. Express consent from the artist is required for anything but personal use.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Behold_the_Beauty
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is so damn hot!! Also, I really love your acting, your voice is lovely and teasing at the same time

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of the hottest first-time stories on Literotica.

JackinthebeanstalkJackinthebeanstalk10 months ago

So hot! The part about wanting to take my cum back to your room so you could masturbate with it was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it

TomTeacher19TomTeacher1910 months ago

Damn that was hot and fantastic. Great work

Share this

Similar Stories

Her Biggest Obsession Your bestie's co-ed little sister is back and needy for cockin Audio
Your Roommate is a Camgirl?! Catching your camgirl roommate and using ALL her holes, LIVE.in Audio
Sorority Girl's Eager Blowjob A competitive Sorority college girl is eager to please.in Audio
Road Head From Your Lil Sis' BFF Your sister's bff deepthroats your cock while you drive.in Audio
This is for Me Indulging my oral fixation.in Audio
More Stories