Her Name is Claire Pt. 01

Story Info
Claire's black boss turns her into a black cock whore.
2.7k words
4.36
80k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeraldG
GeraldG
145 Followers

This story is part true and part fiction.

*****

She fell under his spell pretty quickly. This was only her second day on the job. Claire stole a quick look at her new boss. When she saw he was looking at her, smiling, she quickly looked away, but couldn't keep a small smile from her soft full lips.

Claire wore no makeup. Not even lipstick, as her husband didn't like it. He told her that makeup made her look like a whore and would attract other men. She had long beautiful auburn hair held together by a scrunchy at the back sweeping it into a ponytail that swung freely against her long silky skinned white neck. She wasn't tanned, not even close. Her skin was a creamy pale white, a few freckles on her cheeks shoulders that seemed to compliment her green freckled eyes, befitting her Irish ancestry.

She wore a man's style shirt buttoned up tightly against her neck, unsuccessfully hiding her amble tits, further concealed in a plain white bra. The shirt and bra didn't stand a chance at binding her tits or keeping them from swaying as she moved. Her husband hated it when men noticed her tits, and had at times even beaten her for "purposely" drawing too much attention to them. Her narrow waist was of no help at all in keeping her tits concealed, making them seem even more pronounced. She wore jeans over her long legs, and flat black shoes.

Claire had been fired from her previous job. It was just a housekeeping job at a motel, but still, it brought in some money, which she turned over to her husband every pay day. When she went home and told her husband she had been fired, and explained she had hit a man who had tried to grab her and pull her into his motel room and her boss had fired her for hitting him, her husband punched her in her ribs for acting too sexy and causing it all. He screamed at her for the money he would now be missing and warned her she better get a new job right away. He would have socked her in the eye but knew that might keep her from quickly getting a job.

She desperately but quickly found a new job at a soft drink bottling plant. Her new boss was a big powerful black man with a deep husky voice. He was at least ten or fifteen years older than Claire who was just a few years out of high school. He seemed to be paying a lot of attention to her. She admitted to herself that she liked the attention. Even in high school, she liked it when black boys paid attention to her, even hitting on her, telling her she was so hot and wanted to fuck her like a dog in heat. Of course, she never responded or dated a black boy. She didn't want to be beaten as badly by her father like her older sister was. Instead, she dated only white boys, and not that many of them. Most of the boys were afraid of her father. Her father had actually beaten one of her dates, after he beat her and the boy tried to get in between.

Once out of high school, she was rescued from a poor and abusive home life by the man who became her husband, Ricky. Too late, Claire realized that Ricky was very possessive and demanding and not that much different from her father and her home life there.

Not only was her new boss, Terrance, powerful looking with a deep voice that seemed to vibrate within her chest whenever he spoke, but he was tall and very self assured. He had a commanding presence. She liked that. It was exactly opposite of how she saw herself: shy, lacking in self confidence, demure, easily influenced by others, a follower and certainly not a leader. "Submissive" was a word she never used but described her perfectly. Terrance was so strong and obviously a leader.

Claire was busy at her work, her head down, daydreaming about Terrance, when she felt a hand at her back. It was Terrance, smiling at her. Her face flushed, feeling like he must have seen she was daydreaming about him. He chuckled quietly.

"Claire, you are so pretty. But you try to hide it," he said in his husky voice. "Why don't you wear a nice dress tomorrow instead of those baggy jeans you have on today?" Then he smiled again, his hand still on her back, moving up and down slowly, electrifying, even going as low as her ass. Clair could not help but shiver. She made no effort to remove his hand from her ass. On the contrary, if felt warm and good and comforting somehow.

Claire stammered, no words coming to her lips. Finally she just nodded, and eeked out a small shy smile. Terrance chuckled then moved on. Claire found her knees getting a bit wobbly.

At home that night, Claire went to her closet and picked out a dress to wear the next day. She had few to select from. They were all very conservative. She picked the one with a small floral pattern that was high necked, showing no cleavage, and stretched down to her knees. She made the dress herself, on her Singer sewing machine. She used the sewing machine to make a little extra money doing clothes repairs for neighbors. A small amount of that she kept hidden, but most was turned over to Ricky. She knew she ran the risk of getting beaten for wearing a dress to work, but this was a conservative dress, so she was hoping that would not happen.

Ricky had already left for work when it was time for Claire to get ready. She debated putting a slip on first, as the cotton material of the dress was on the thin side. Certainly not see through, though, but it might reveal too much of what was under the fabric of the dress. She knew nobody else hardly ever wore slips, but Ricky was very jealous and it helped avoid her getting beaten. After consideration, she threw the slip back in the drawer.

She put a bra on, looked at herself in the mirror, then took the bra back off and stuffed it in her purse. She would put it back on after work and before getting home. She had little choice when it came to panties. Just plain white panties, with nothing at all sexy about them. Ricky didn't like her at all in sexy panties. What if she had an accident and somebody had to remove her jeans in order to treat her and they saw her sexy panties and thought of her as a whore?

He told her that if that happened, the next thing you know is she would be acting like a whore and fucking other guys. He didn't say it to her, but was afraid she would then find out what sex was really like. She might find out that it is more than just being pushed down on her back on the bed, Ricky slamming his dick into her for a minute, cumming, then jumping off, telling her to go get cleaned up as it was disgusting looking at per pussy that way. He could care less if she orgasmed. In fact, it might be better to keep her wanting.

Claire pulled up her panties up over her pubic thatch, then slipped the dress on. She caught herself in the mirror, noticing how her tits moved under the dress with no bra to restrain them. Embarrassed, she almost changed her mind and put her bra on, but decided to just stick with her decision.

As she was about to leave the bedroom, she again looked in the mirror, pursed her lips, and decided on one more risky move. Claire pulled out a tube of lipstick from her drawer, and applied it. It was just a light pink lipstick that didn't draw a lot of attention to her full lips. It was the only tube of lipstick she had. She pursed her lips, looking in the mirror, and wondered how a bright red lipstick would look on her. She figured it would make her look like a whore and would result in a beating from Ricky.

Upon arriving at work and approaching the entry, she almost chickened out, half turning to go back to her car, then realizing she would be late if she did go back home to change. She shyly went in to work.

Her boss, Terrance, noticed her almost immediately. He went over to her, staring at her chest with her large tits swaying under the thin fabric, and told her how terrific she looked.

Claire looked down, her face turning a bright beet red, and stammered out "Thank you."

Terrance cupped her chin in one hand and forced her face up to look into her eyes. He put the other coal black hand on her hip, smiled at her, and said

"You are absolutely beautiful, girl, and you should never hide that fact."

As Terrance let his hand fall from her chin, his hand paused at her chest, cupping her left tit, his thumb fingering her now erect nipple, a shadow of which could be seen through the thin fabric. A shiver rippled through her body and her knees went wobbly, requiring Terrance to grab her under her arms to hold her up. His arm around her waist, he escorted her into his office and shut the blinds.

In the privacy of the office, Terrance pulled up her dress and put his black hand over her panties and fingered her clit through the cotton fabric. As he did so, Claire could not restrain herself, and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips as hard as she could. She started to say,

"Oh, I am so sorry!"

But Terrance cut her off with a return kiss, his tongue slipping from his mouth and forcing her lips apart and into her mouth. Claire shuddered. His tongue tasted good. It was the first time she had ever been French kissed.

Terrance backed her up to his desk, then dropped to his knees, and smoothly pulled her panties down. He pushed her ass onto the desk, and spread her legs apart. His tongue quickly found her clit.

Claire breathed out, in a husky, lusty voice, her hands on his head pressing him into her,

"Nobody has ever done that to me before. Oh my God! I didn't know it would feel so good!" Then she shivered.

Terrance, in response, pushed his face into her harder, and slipped his tongue deep into her pussy, then lapped her clit more, going back and forth until she was taken over completely by an orgasm. She squeezed her thighs together so hard Terrance chuckled to himself that it might misshape his head.

Claire was totally breathless, never having experience such a massive orgasm like that before. She lustfully sucked in air, trying to catch her breath as shudders continued to rack her body.

Claire's orgasm finally ended, making her so weak she nearly collapsed. Terrance held on to her with one hand while standing her up and pulling her dress completely off of her.

Claire's tits were magnificent. They were full and firm and at least C-cup size if not D-cup, he judged. Her nipples were very erect, and so very pink and so fresh looking. He cupped one pale white tit in his black hand while he bent and sucked on the other, his mouth sucking in the entire nipple. He sucked hard, making her shiver again, even though she had just had a hard orgasm. Terrance knew then that this girl hard never been properly fucked in her entire life. That would change.

Terrance turned her around, rubbing her sweet, firm and rounded ass, and bent her over his desk. He stripped off his pants, his huge black cock already fully erect, and slowly pushed his cock into her pussy. He started with just his cock head, getting her really wet and well lubricated, then slowly pushed in all the way. It was obvious she had never had a real man's cock before, either, as she was extremely tight.

Terrance spanked Claire's sweet ass while he slowly pushed and pulled inside her white, tight, pussy. He continued to spank her firm ass making red hand prints on her white skin, while he built up speed, going faster and faster. When he looked down, he could see white pussy juice building up on his black cock. She was definitely well lubricated now.

Terrance reached around her and found her clit as he powerfully thrust his black cock into her married white cunt. He thrust harder and faster. He had to remove his fingers from her clit in order to hold on to her hips to keep her from collapsing. Claire moaned, her face in full lust. She had never felt anything like this before. It was so incredible.

For the first time in her life, she yelled out "Fuck me oh God fuck me!"

As Claire began a massive orgasm, shivering and shuddering with loud moans, Terrance shot his load deep into her pussy. He didn't know if she was on the pill or not, and he didn't care. It was fine with Terrance, in fact, if she was not. He was actually hoping not.

Claire couldn't stand, she was so weak. Terrance pushed her down to her knees, and wiped his wet cock on her face and forced her lips apart and slid his black cock past her pink lips and into her mouth. Claire had been made to suck Ricky's cock before, but Terrance's cock was so much bigger and it was hard for her to handle. She sucked him as well as she could, then licked his cock up and down his black shaft.

After allowing her to rest a bit, Terrance stood Claire up and told her,

" You belong to me now. Do you understood that?"

She nodded, "Yes!"

"Do you understand what that means" he asked?

She shook her head no.

"It means you do what I tell you to do. You dress the way I tell you to, you fuck who I tell you to fuck, you don't fuck anybody without my approval. I own you the same way I own my dog. You are mine and only mind."

She stammered, now realizing the full effect of what she had done, "But what about my husband? He won't like this at all. I'm afraid. I can't deal with him when he gets mad at me. He is violent. What do I do?"

"I'll handle your husband. You just avoid him tonight. Don't fuck him. He doesn't deserve your cunt. Your cunt is mine. Your tits are mine. Your ass is mine. Your mouth is mine. You are my bitch."

Claire shuddered, "Yes, I understand."

"I expect you to completely shave your cunt, and to forget about wearing any bras ever again, is that understood?"

Claire nodded yes.

"No, that isn't good enough, Claire. I own you. You will give me a verbal answer."

Claire smiled weakly, "Yes, I understand. I am still worried about my husband. How will he be handled then? I mean, when he sees me with no hair down there and no bra and all he will call me a whore and beat me."

"I've seen him." responded Terrance. "I'll handle him if he gives you any trouble." Terrance smiled at her. She smiled back.

Terrance's cum was running down her legs so Terrance told her to clean that up and put her dress on. He grabbed her plain cotton panties and threw them in the trash can. She went back out to her work station with no bra, no panties, and her pussy very wet. There was still some of Terrance's cum on her pussy thatch. She had a big smile on her face.

Over lunch, Terrance took her out for Chinese food, then took her shopping, buying her some bright red lipstick and some eyeliner, and some very sexy panties. He found a little tiny black pleated mini-skirt and a low cut silver top for her to wear the next day. During their lunch and shopping trip, Terrance noticed other men kept staring at her tits swaying under her dress. Terrance kept his black hand on her ass, signaling to everybody this bitch was his.

End of Part 1

GeraldG
GeraldG
145 Followers