Her Name was Lucifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

X

The day could not come round quick enough and I grinned all the way to the other side of town as a light rain fell from the darkening skies. I hurried inside the front door and stood uncertainly in the threshold. The raven called Oliver greeted me with chatter as it hopped about on its perch. Then she appeared with her raven hair flowing about her rouged face.

"Oliver, this way."

I would have followed her to the moon as I ogled her stunning outfit. She wore a torsolette in red with rawhide strands that went down to her luscious and firm buttocks. Her bared and buoyant tits jiggled over the top of the tight fitting, constricting torsolette and I wondered how she managed to draw breath. Her Mons was also uncovered and on her gorgeous legs she had on a pair of gossamer nylons. My hungry eyes followed my goddess as I was led to what I assumed was her master bedroom. When she reached the bed she crooked her finger and flicked her hair over her left shoulder. I would have been happy to just drink her in all day and I basked in the scent of her perfume. She was in charge and we both knew it.

"Strip off."

I complied with her wishes and instantly I was a stiff as a pole. Lucy sat on the edge of the bed and removed her left heel.

"Come over her and kneel."

Again I obeyed, wondering what perverse ideas she had in mind.

"Oliver, be a darling and lick my foot."

I felt the pulse in my temple throb as I got down and lifted her foot up to my trembling lips. I ripped the nylon easily with both hands and I felt a frisson of excitement. I started at the bottom. Seemed natural to start there I thought never having done this sort of thing in my life. I kissed the entire bottom of her foot and then licked all of the little wrinkles as I found them. She rotated her foot and I sucked on her offered heel lovingly. Her other bared foot lightly tapped me on my shoulder and her polished red toes came into my face through the torn stocking.

"Suck on my toes, my slave."

As per her instruction I took each toe in turn and sucked on them, taking care to lick in between each one. I repeated with her left foot and was thrilled to hear her purr.

"Now stuff as many toes in your mouth as possible."

I avoided her big toe wisely and managed to get the other four inside my drooling mouth, relishing the pads in particular.

"Ah, biggie is lonely. Give biggie a nice big kiss."

I must be possessed by the devil I thought as I meekly obeyed her every wish and slobbered over her big toe.

"Stand up. Oliver."

I did so and she eyed my raging hard on with the red and angry head and veined shaft with an unerring stare. I would gladly have cut my right arm off to fuck the shit out of the alluring vixen at that moment in time.

"Why are you here, slave?"

"To serve you, Lucifer."

"Wise words. I should not like to produce my bull whip now, believe you me. Mow, wait for my instructions. I noticed you looking at my derriere. You like it, don't you?"

"Very much."

Lucy got up and turned away from me and displayed her awesome alabaster globes of flesh. To my utter joy she bent forward and touched the floor with her hands, giving me a superb view of her cunt and asshole.

"Since you like it so much you may feel free to lick my anus, slave."

I eagerly approached and put my hands on the outsides of her thighs.

"DON'T touch me! Just lick."

"Yes."

I pushed my face into her ass flesh and gave her tentative licks of my tongue as my nose pressed into her sublime crack. My moans grew loud as I swiped long and broad and then stabbed right into her nether hole.

"That's it, get right in there."

Lucy propped her right knee on the edge of the bed so I could get a better purchase. Her love juiced began to flow and my face was glazed by a mix of her and my dribble. Her rump bobbed to and fro as she started to moan softly.

"Use that tongue, Oliver. Come on, give me what I want."

What I wanted as well. I loved her backside and equally loved her assertiveness. When she reached behind and grabbed me by the hair my prick danced a tango between my thighs. After a few more minutes Lucy cried out and fell forwards onto the soft mattress.

"Oh, you greedy pup. Are you ready to eat my pussy now, slave boy?"

I was mesmerised as Lucy sat on her bottom, bent her legs at the knee and lifted them straight upwards. Her wet cunt appeared and I ogled the tantalising slit between her milk white inner thighs.

"Now, stick your mouth to my pussy. Do it!"

I didn't need to be told twice as I pursed my lips and peppered her hairy muff with light butterfly kisses.

"Uh, huh. Mmm, hmm! Yes, you're my little fuck toy."

Lucy put her hands under her thighs and snapped her head back in sheer pleasure. My tongue ran up and down the pussy slot over and over, teasing, playing and probing to my hearts content. Her hips pumped into my face with ever increasing fury as my nose mashed into her pubes.

"Don't neglect my clitoris." She mumbled, licking her ruby lips.

I eagerly moved up on my haunches and made a point with my tongue and circled her labia with just the tip. I narrowed my stabs until I homed in on my target and pushed down hard on her erect little nub. I flicked and flicked until I became red in the face. The smell of hot sweat and cunt juice provided fuel for her impending climax and suddenly the drop dead gorgeous babe convulsed and her vulva wept in satisfaction. Her orgasm lasted a full half minute and her pussy pulsed against my mouth until she shoved me away with her foot.

'You want more honey? Want to fuck me, sugar?"

Fuck yeah! I thought, do I! My boner projected from my groin at a forty five degree angle and the crown shone with my seminal fluid.

"Yes, goddess," I said simply.

"With this?" She gave me a mischievous sidelong glance and eased her fingers back and forth on my length and I thrilled to the warm contact.

"My goodness, you ARE hard, aren't you?"

"I...I love you," I stammered for the first time in my life.

That was when she rolled down her left nylon and then encased my rampant manhood in the sheer material. I was perplexed and thrilled at the same time. The nylon clung to my hose in a maddening intimacy that was just delicious.

"This will suffice. Don't want nasty cum on my lips today."

Lucy lapped my dick over the nylon and wetted it with her saliva. She sucked on me through the soaked stocking furiously and my body relaxed with relief. She gurgled as she enveloped my entire length, coaxing my cum from my balls. As my cock swelled in the nylon my flesh became irritated which in turn merely gave me more guilty pleasure. My pelvis humped up and down and Lucy gagged as I bumped the back of her throat.

"That did it!"

My cock exploded and my seed began to gush up into the stocking that smothered me. Lucy watched as my white semen made the black material whiten and my cum seeped out and ran down my thigh.

Lucy had quickly recovered her composure and looked upon me with obvious disdain, and I was smitten with the broad.

"When, or should I say IF I call on you again I fancy we shall play a game. Do you like games, Oliver?"

"I like Blackjack." I answered as my spent cock shrunk in the nylon hose.

"Ignorant fool. I mean games of role play. Fancy dress if you will. I have a preference to play Nuns and Novices. Do you know which role you shall play?"

As I took in a deep breath I realised then and there that my life had changed forever. In a good way.

END

12