Her Need to Be Free - Things Begin to Unravel

Story Info
Wife drinks, blacks out, has sex with another man.
2.5k words
3.42
10.5k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inwitness
Inwitness
113 Followers

She declares her need to be free -- Things begin to unravel

Note: This is a follow up to Silence is Golden story which should be read before so that the reader has the correct context.

______________

Three years had passed since Kath had gone to the bar when John, one of the many regular drinkers at the bar where she had drunk herself into a blackout, was arrested for the rape of the wife of a prominent businessman. The prominent businessman had caught John in the act with his wife in the back of his SUV. The wife was not as drunk as John had thought and was struggling when the husband caught him.

The police had arrested John at his apartment and during a search found 16 pairs of panties of various shapes and sizes. Each pair of panties had a picture wrapped in them. The pictures were of the same man having sex with a different women. Each picture included the woman's left hand and her wedding bands.

The police surmised that the pictures were all of John, and his victims, but were unable to identify the women in the pictures. They asked for anyone who might have information. No one came forward.

Kath was concerned when she heard that the police had pictures. She had a couple of weeks of dreading the phone call or visit from the police. When she went out Kath took off her wedding bands and wore some fake ones. When she was home she wore her real bands and would also put them on whenever she was with her husband. One day she forgot and was out with her husband. He noticed and asked her why she was not wearing her wedding rings. She replied that she had forgotten them and put the fake ones on till she could get home.

Indeed, she was quite frantic until she discovered that the actual contents of the pictures did not reveal the identities of any the women. The relief was immense but she had lost more than a pound or two of weight from the shear worry that the situation had created.

It was another nine months before the trial ended and John was convicted. Needless to say the other women were relieved that it was all over and they would be able to get back to their normal lives. John, on the other hand, was disappointed that none of the other women had come forward to accuse him. He had expected great notoriety and the power that he would have had knowing that the general public knew who he had been intimate with.

He was so disappointed that, not long after his conviction, he announced that he would hold a press conference to divulge the names of the other wives that he had raped or seduced.

The press, quite naturally, pushed for the police and the authorities at the jail to allow the press conference. They relented and a date was set for a press conference the beginning of the following week.

Kath was now in a panic. Four years ago she had a desperate 10 days after the night that she had blacked out. Her husband was not amused when Joyce and her husband had delivered a very intoxicated Kath to him in the early hours of the morning and had let her sleep it off in the guest bedroom.

She woke up next morning to find herself still fully clothed. Her head ached. She also saw that she was in the guest bedroom. She did not recall how she had got there, indeed she did not remember much of the night before at all. Her mouth felt as if she badly needed to brush her teeth.

As she walked to the guest bathroom she stepped into a puddle of water. When she looked down she could see that it was urine. It was apparent that she had woken up at one point in the night and, being in a disoriented and drunken state, urinated in the corner of the room. Indeed, she had almost done this on two other blackout occasions in her own room and had only been saved from disaster by her husband who had woken up and realized what was about to happen.

As Kath walked to the bathroom she felt her breasts against the fabric of her bra and that they were sore. She also felt a twinge between her legs. She pushed her slacks down to sit on the toilet and noticed that she was not wearing any panties. That was strange, she knew that she had them on when she had gone out yesterday evening. She looked at the puddle of urine but they were not there either. She tried to remember what she had done with them but came up blank.

When she went to wipe herself, she found that she was wet and the touch of the toilet tissue on the lips of her vagina caused her to feel that she was slightly sore. In addition she had more vaginal fluids than she should. Had she had sex last night? She looked down and, to her horror, saw a bright red hickey at the top of her vagina. She reached down and pushed a finger into her vagina. It was tender and slick, very slick with what might also be cum.

She stood up and looked in the mirror at her disheveled image, eyes red, not a pretty sight. She could see a trace of what she thought was tooth paste on her chin. She lifted her top over her head and removed her bra. OMG, her nipples and areola were quite red. She touched them and felt the pain of her battered body. Oh God, what had happened? It looked as if someone had bitten them. She knew that it would not have been her husband who had done this. Why was she in the guest bedroom? Again she looked at her face and the remanence of the tooth paste and realized that she had almost certainly not brushed her teeth. No, it couldn't be seaman? Or could it? What had happened last night?

She washed her face and put her top back on to cover her clearly abused breasts and walked into the rest of the house. She went to the master bedroom door only to find it locked. Her husband hearing her got up and unlocked it letting her in.

He looked accusingly at her and asked her what had happened last night? Why did she fall asleep in Joyce's car? He had called her cell phone at least 10 times and got no answer. He said that for hours he had no idea how she was or where she was.

Kath's problem was that she had no memory other than having the first few drinks with Joyce. The rest of the night was a total blank. She replied that she didn't know. Not exactly the answer that her husband was looking for. She admitted that she could not remember much of the evening, that for some reason the alcohol had hit her much harder than usual and she just did not know. Her husband was furious as he had often objected to her going out to the bars with her friend as he was concerned that she would drink too much. Kath replied that she was feeling like throwing up and that they should discuss the matter later and she dashed into the bathroom, locked the door and vomited what was left in her stomach.

After she recovered. Kath took a warm shower. Normally she would take a hot shower but her battered nipples and pussy were too sensitive to permit that. It was becoming clear to Kath that she had sex with someone last night. Oh God, who was it? How did it happen? Did anyone see? She winced as she absently rubbed soap over her nipples. She also speculated that the sex she had must have been unprotected sex. Who? Why? How could it have happened? She was out with her friend so her friend would have been with her. So how could anything have happened?

She looked out of the glass shower door at the mirror and saw herself. A bright red mark on the top of her pussy and the reddened battered nipples were like bright red lights drawing attention to themselves. How was she going to hide her damaged body from her husband? He was mad at her, for the moment anyway. Perhaps she could use that to her advantage not to be intimate or reveal her body to him. It could buy her body time to heal. The longer she could hold him off the better. From past experience, she knew that it could take 5 to 7 days for all the evidence of her hickey to disappear. As for her battered nipples she hoped that they could recover in the same time as well. She felt a twinge of guilt as her husband had not done anything but was going to pay a price in any event.

So how was she going to handle this? It seemed that her husband did not know what happened, for the time being at least. First, she needed to contact Joyce and find out what happened.

The call to Joyce revealed that Kath had drunk a little more than usual. That just before happy hour ended they had both bought drinks, Kath had bought two to Joyce's one but that was not unusual as Kath usually drank more when they went out. Joyce explained that Kath had just finished the first drink when her husband had come to the bar as one of the kids had an accident and they had to take him to the hospital. Since Kath and Joyce had come in Joyce's car and her husband was in his, Joyce decided to go with her husband had given Kath her car keys so that Kath could drive home.

Joyce, her husband and son got home about 3 hours later only to see Kath's car still there and no sign of Joyce's car. They then decided to go to back to the bar where that found Kath sleeping in the driver's seat of Joyce's car. They then took Kath home, and explained to Kath's husband, what had happened and said that Kath could collect her car the next day.

Kath decided not to say anything to Joyce about what she had found on her body, not for the time being anyway. That would only require trying to answer questions to which Kath had no answers.

Kath was now worried. What had she done? It was clear now that she had been on her own. Had she been the instigator, encouraged it, or was she raped? Had any one seen her? But she was in Joyce's car? Kath vaguely recalled Joyce's husband coming to the bar but nothing after that.

Kath and her husband had a very rough week. Her inability to provide any satisfactory explanation was like fire to dry wood. Her husband asked her to sleep in the guest bedroom as he needed some distance from her as he tried to calm down. The advantage for Kath was that it gave her time for her body to heal from the battering that it had taken.

It was four weeks before, a much more subdued Kath went to the bar again with Joyce. Everyone acted in their usual manner. They all, including John, greeted her and Joyce as they always did. Kath did not detect any difference in anyone's attitude. No one said anything to her about that night four weeks earlier. It seemed to Kath that, as far as the bar regulars were concerned, nothing had happened. But it was not the same for Kath, she felt uneasy, unsettled when she went. The not knowing, not having any answers was something that Kath realized that she was going to have to get used to. But she still felt uneasy. As a result, she and Joyce met for lunch more often and found a different quieter bar. Kath was now careful not to drink much at all.

Kath's husband finally calmed down and they continued their life as normal. That was until John's arrest and the disclosure of the 16 panties and accompanying pictures. Kath was on pins and needles for weeks after that disclosure. It must have been John who had sex with her that night. The strange thing is that she was still not sure and knew that the only way to find out if she had been one of the 16 was to see the pictures and view the wedding bands in them. What a dilemma. Any attempt to find out would reveal that something had happened to her that evening. Something that she could only guess at. She knew that she had sex with someone but no one else did. The torture of that evening was again rearing its ugly head. It was like a festering sore that would never go away. She decided not to do anything and hope that it would all die down.

In addition, she could not remove her wedding bands too often or someone might notice it and question her. She certainly could not let her husband see her without them. Yet someone in the police may recognize them. It was quite a delema.

Time went by and then the trial hit the newspapers but, to Kath's relief, nothing other than the one rape was reported. After the trial was over Kath relaxed again and felt that life would be able to, yet again, return to normal.

Then out of the blue came the announcement of John's press conference to reveal all. Kath's heart was racing now. The feeling of imminent doom came across her. Should she say anything to her husband? Should she tell him what she suspected? But, on the other hand, she might not be one of John's victims at all. The rape victim had, admittedly been frequenting the same bar and the rape had taken place just off a secluded road close by. Could this have been what happened to Kath? But Joyce and her husband had found Kath sleeping in Joyce's car. There was no evidence that anything had happened to Kath other than she had obviously fallen asleep before she could start the car. In addition, there was nothing to say that the other victims had also frequented the same bar. Oh, the dilemma! Again, Kath decided not to do anything. Doing nothing had been working well up to this point so why not continue?

The day of the press conference all the media were there, including TV news. The jail had refused to allow any live coverage so that the press would be able to verify everything said by John before going on the air or to print.

Inwitness
Inwitness
113 Followers