Her New Church Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it's not," she said, "it's fine, go on," she trailed off inquisitively. 



"Well," he said, "I know a lot of men get on one knee, and propose, if I know I'm ready for a woman to be the mother of my kids, I simply won't pull out, I'll make her the mother of my kids. I know that's weird, but that's the way my heart works." He said. "That's why I think I adore younger women more. 18 to 25 is ideal. They're more fertile, more time to have a big family."



"I think I understand," she said, "If you're ready and you know, breeding a woman seems like a lovely way to tell her you love her." She said. To her naive mind, this sounded beautiful.

"Thank you for understanding," he said. "If you don't mind, just keep that between us. Don't really want others at the church knowing that. Some might not like it."



"Of course," she said, "Your secret is safe with me." They focused on painting and finished the second floor. They made some casual conversation but her mind wandered. She got so excited by the idea of a man breeding her. Her Christian upbringing instilled in her a great desire to be a mother. She couldn't think of a better way for a man to tell her that he loved her.



Soon after, her parents got home again and Casey made up a good dinner. Luke and her dad were talking and while Casey was cooking expertly, she kept looking over to Luke. Occasionally he would look back and wink at her. This made her feel very good about herself.

The next morning, when Casey came down to the kitchen, Luke already had some coffee ready for her.



As soon as she smelled it, she said "You're the best," and ran straight to the coffee pot.

Luke was sitting at the table looking at some papers and sipping his own mug. She filled her mug and sat next to him, staring blankly at the papers, not actually understanding what was on them.

"Good morning shorty," he said.



"I'm not that short!" She clapped black.



"Babe," he said, "there's no denying it, you are a shorty." He stood up next to her. "I'm a 6'3" 220 lbs beast. Many people are tiny compared to me."



She stood up to prove him wrong but was instantly shamed. Her eyes only came up to his chest. "No fair," she said. "I've got bad genes."



He belly laughed at this and she was close enough to feel it rumble inside him. "I think they're good genes. You're my cute shorty," he said. 



She playfully lifted her arms up to make herself taller and started jumping. He grabbed her with his big hands and lifted her up and into his chest, squeezing her tightly. Her pajama shirt lifted up slightly as he did this. She squeezed back and their crotches met momentarily. She could feel a lump as the graze lasted all too briefly.

"You're so light too!" He said, "What are you like 90 lbs?"



"A woman never tells," she laughed and softly hit him on the shoulder as a playful gesture. 

He set her back down and said, "So we've got options today. Eventually, we need to change out some of these carpets, but we also need to do some serious yard work. Which would you prefer?" He asked.



"Honestly," she said, "I just really need to get outside. Can we do some work out there?



"Of course" he said, "Go put on something decent though, we're gonna be in public," he joked.



She did a twirl in her shirt, pretending it was a fancy dress and marched up to her room to change. 



"It's a bit warm," she commented as they walked outside. She tied the bottom of her shirt revealing her tight stomach for a bit of relief from the heat.



"I agree," he said as he slipped off his shirt.

The full view of his body was not something she expected. His toned stomach, great pecs, and thick hair covering his front and even going up to his shoulders.



"You're a bear!" She shouted.



"Yes, I am," he said, "I like to think of myself as a teddy bear because I'm fuzzy and cuddly." He winked.



"That's a lot better," she said, "You're a teddy bear," she laughed saying this. 



"Just look at my back" he said as he turned around revealing a nice patch of hair covering his back. "That's how you know I'm single," he joked, "No one to shave my back for me."



"Gross." She said. "The shaving not your back, I actually like your back."



"Well thank you," he said as he flexed and made a stereotypical bro noise. "Oh yeah, look at my muscles," he said laughing. He turned around and flexed a bit more.



"Stop," she joked, "You sound like a douchebag!"

"But a sexy douchebag, right?"



"Yes," she said, "I'll admit it, you have a great body." She blushed.


"Back at you shorty," he winked again. 

Casey started weeding around the bushes around the house. She had some clippers ready to start trimming down any stray branches. Luke went to the garage and started up the riding mower so he could trim the large amount of grass on the property. Once these chores were done, they carried out the picnic table, outdoor chairs, and the swing bench out from the garage and onto the back patio.

Satisfied with their hard work, Luke sat down on the swing. Casey grabbed them some water and sat next to him. 

He was so massive next to her. She could smell his musk and it made her mind wander. It excited her so much. 



"We make such a great team," he said, looking at all the work they did outside. 



She nodded and let out a sigh of relief. The yard was looking so much better thanks to them.



"Now I'm too sweaty though," he said. "Is it ok if I use your shower?"



"You really are a sweaty mess," she laughed. "Of course you can!"



They walked up together to her room and he followed her into her bathroom. She grabbed one of her towels and handed it to him.

"Use whatever you need," she commented as she pointed to her soap and shampoo. 



"Thank you kindly madame," he said, tipping an imaginary hat. She moved around him to exit the bathroom as he started to pull down his shorts. In the corner of her eye, she could see him in his boxer briefs. Everything in her wanted to turn and look, but she composed herself and went out to her bed, which was right near the door, to lay down for a bit.



She heard the current rings slide and the water start. Soon they slid again and she could hear the drops of water spilling off his body. She noticed he forgot to shut the door and just laughed at how much of a goober Luke was. She closed her eyes on her bed and listened to the steady noise of the shower water and the brief muffled lines of singing from Luke. Soon, she drifted off into a brief nap.



She woke up about 15 minutes later to Luke belting out some Taylor Swift. "What are you doing?" She shouted as he turned the water off.



"Sorry," he shouted back, "I get carried away."



"You're such a loser," she said playfully.

"Hey!" He said, "yeah, but I'm cute right?"



She just laughed. She heard the shower rings again as he stepped out of the shower. Soon he peaked out of the door, and said, "missed me?"



"Missed you?" She asked, "I've been right here the whole time!"



He laughed back and stepped out of the bathroom. He had one towel around his waist and was drying off his upper body and hair with another towel. Oddly, the towel looked too small on him. She could see his pubes sticking out and a clear lump in the front. She sat up on her twin bed as he sat down next to her.



"Don't get my bed wet!" She said.



"Oh hush," he fought back, "I'm mostly dry."



"You're fur still looks wet," she said as rubbed his chest hair briefly.

He put his hand over hers and rubbed with her. "Yeah," he purred. "But it drys quick."



"Well, do you feel better getting all that sweat off you?" She asked.



"I do," he said, "but my back is kinda of killing me." He groaned and laid on her bed behind her and stretched. The part on the towel, which was over his crotch parted slightly as he stretched. Casey didn't notice, but a couple inches of his member was slightly sticking out the opening.

He easily filled the whole bed and then some. Even with his head right at the top, his legs were sticking off the edge a good 3 inches.



"Aww poor baby," she said as she moved herself towards he torso and scratched his chest. Luke purred softly, it felt so good. He noticed his dick was now sticking straight up, sticking out the towel. He quickly, without her noticing, pressed it down under the towel and rolled onto his stomach to hide it.

In baby talk she said, "Do you need a back rub?"



He chortled at the baby talk and she laughed with him. "Yeah... I think that would be great." She began rubbing his back gently. "Oooh," with a guttural groan, "more towards the lower part." He said with a muffled voice as his face was in her pillow. His arms were up and under the pillow. She moved her hands down lower and pushed hard into his lower back.

"Yes" he groaned with a long breathy voice. "That's perfect shorty." After a good amount of time, he sat up on the bed and set her between his legs, with her back facing him.

"It's your turn," he whispered into her ear. 



She scooted in between his legs sitting on the bottom of his towel. The top of the towel around his waist had the part in the towel and her body split it open some as she scooted into him. He lifted the back of her shirt up and over her head. He kept the back of her bra connected and with his big hands began gently and powerfully massaging her muscles.



As his legs parted further, the towel came apart completely behind her.



He had both hands on her shoulders rubbing them softly as she scooted back a bit more. As she scooted back into him, she felt something big press against her back.

"How's that feel," he asked as he squeezed her into him.

"That feels amazing," she replied.



He knew he shouldn't, but he wanted to take her so bad.

Just then, they heard a door shut downstairs. "Shit," Luke said quickly and quietly as he jumped off the bed. 

She was still sitting on the towel so it got left behind on the bed. He moved quickly over to his boxers briefs and slipped them up quickly. He moved so fast, she didn't see much other than a blur. His shorts were next and then his shirt. Within 5 seconds, he was fully clothed again.



"Sorry shorty," he looked at her and whispered. "Didn't mean to moon ya."



She smiled, "No, it's fine."

He winked at her and went out the door. "We're up here!" Luke shouted.



"The yard looks amazing!" They heard her mom shout from the ground floor.

"Thank you!" Luke shouted back.



Casey adjusted her shirt and walked downstairs after Luke. She got dinner ready for the family.



At dinner, Casey's dad had an announcement.

"Great news everyone. I got a call from our Realtor back home and we have a potential buyer!" Casey's mom looked so happy.



"Huzzah!" Shouted Luke in a deep manly chant.



"So your mom and I need to go to the old house this weekend. We have a couple things to fix, per the inspector and some papers to sign, so we will be leaving tomorrow morning and won't be back until Sunday evening for work again Monday."



"Oh," Casey said. 



"Is that ok honey?" Her mom asked. "I know it's a new house and a lot different. Are you gonna be ok alone?"



"But Luke will still be here during the day to keep you company." Her dad interjected.



Casey was about to speak when Luke quickly inserted, "You know if it's ok with you, and of course Casey, since I'll be here working every day anyways, I can just sleep on the couch, make sure the little lady is safe."



"Oh that'd be perfect!" Her mom said. "What do you think Casey, is that ok with you?"



"Sure," Casey said as her heart fluttered. "I'd like that."



Luke winked at her. 

"Great," her dad said. "We're leaving tomorrow morning so you can just come and stay on the couch. Glad that's settled. So, I want to talk a bit about the carpeting before tomorrow," he said to Luke. "I have some ideas I want to run by you so you can get a head start while you're here."

"Of course." Luke said as they got up from the table and walked off into the other room.



"He's such a great man," her mom said. 



"Yeah, he really is," Casey replied as she got up and got started with the cleaning.

Casey woke up early the next morning to see her parents off. She started some coffee and went to shower. She put on a nicer than usual shirt and some shorts and went back down to the kitchen to pour herself a mug. 



Soon, the front door opened as she heard Luke say, "Hello hello!" From a distance. He walked into the kitchen in jeans, a tight t-shirt and a thin open plaid button up with a backwards ball cap. He had a big duffle bag around is shoulder and was breathing a tad heavier. "Well howdy, you're looking beautiful today." He said.

She blushed. "Yeah now that I'm not in gross paint clothes." They smiled at each other.



"Well today is going to be a lot of work and I apologize in advance. I've got some carpet in my truck. I'll go bring it into the garage. We're not gonna install it today, but we will be ripping up some of the old stuff."



"Uggh" she complained.

He smiled at her and winked. "You'll be fine. I'm doing most of the work anyways. 



"You better be," she said.



She changed back into some worse clothes, her shirt was sleeveless and she tied the bottom again. Luke moved the carpet as she changed. She came back down and he came into the house out of breath.



"Good idea," he said. "It's gonna be a work out today." He took off his outer shirt and slipped his jeans down in front of her. Even soft, he stuck out in his underwear so much. He reached into his bag, grabbed his trashy shorts, and pulled them up. He tied up his shirt at the bottom too, making fun of her.



"Stop," she said, "its comfy!"

"I know," he laughed,

"Sorry, just poking fun."

She stuck her tongue out at him. He slipped his shirt fully off and got started giving her instructions on removing the carpet.



"Finally!" Casey rejoiced as the got the last piece of old carpet out of the house. Thankfully most of the house had hard wood flooring, so there wasn't too much carpet to get out.



"Praise the Lord!" Luke said, "Tomorrow will hopefully be easier."



"Good," she sat on the floor, "I am dead."

Luke sat next to her and bumped her shoulder playfully with his. "You're sweaty again" she laughed as she lightly touched his shoulder.



"Its your fault," he said. "I'm too old for this shit, I was struggling to keep up with your pace." He winked at her again when he said this. Casey had grown to adore his wink's these last few days.

"How about I go get this sweat off me and you get dinner started" he suggested.



"Sounds good to me, I am starving!" Luke went up to Casey's shower and she began preheating the oven. She wasn't about to cook on top of all the work so she was going to take the easy way out with a frozen pizza. 



The pizza was close to done when she walked up to her room to put on some less paint covered and comfier clothes. She stripped down and put on a fresh bra and panties. She heard the shower stop and Luke opened the curtains and stepped out. He was singing again. She could barely see him out of the corner of her eye. Mostly, she could just see hair everywhere. He looked over and said

"Oh, sorry," as he grabbed a towel quickly and wrapped his waist. "Didn't realize you were there shorty."



"Sorry," she said as she quickly slipped on a comfy pair of pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. "I'm quiet. I just needed to change real quick."



"No you're fine" he said. With the towel around his waist, he rubbed his ass, legs, and crotch to dry them quickly. He pulled his boxer briefs up under his towel and removed it to start drying the rest of his body. She could see a clear imprint on the front of his boxer briefs. She could tell the bulge was going down one of the legs and close to sticking out the bottom, but tried not to stare. 

"I smell pizza," he said, walking out of the bathroom, "Let's go eat!"



They walked down together, he grabbed a nicer pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt out of his duffle bag, which was still in the kitchen, before sitting down with her to eat.



After dinner, Luke wanted to put on a movie so they could rest on the couch. Casey, of course, picked her favorite Disney movie, Mulan, to play. 

She sat down next to him and he put his arm around her.

"We did good today little lady." He said as he pulled her in close. She put one arm under him and the other arm on his stomach while she laid her head on his chest. She could hear his heart beating fast and feel his breath in his stomach. He held her close and rubbed the portion of skin on her lower back softly throughout the movie. 



At some point, Casey fell asleep cause she woke up to Luke poking her back during the credits.

"Good morning" he said smiling.



"Sorry," she said, "I was more tired than I realized."



"Its ok," he said. "Well, you drooled a little bit on my shirt, but I guess I can forgive you."



She hit his chest playfully. He was so warm and so comfortable, she didn't want to leave his arms.



"Let's get you to bed then" he said as he scooped her up. She held on to his neck and koala'd his body as he carried her to her room and laid her gently on her bed. "Try to get some shut eye," he said, as let go of her.



"No!" She said, "I'm so cold now, can you stay here with me my teddy bear?"
 


"Oh, I can, but are you sure?" He said.



"Yes," she complained, "You were so warm and comfy."

"Ok," he said, "lets find your pajamas. Damn, where's that big shirt you like to wear." He looked around her room. "Aww hell with it," he slipped his shirt off and handed it to her. It was the perfect size for sleepwear. She slipped off her t-shirt and slipped on his. She then took off her bottoms and felt so comfy.



"Thank you," she said as she brought it up to her nose and sniffed it deeply. She took her bra off underneath the shirt.



"I usually sleep in my boxer briefs," Luke said, but I think I have a pair of sweats I can grab and another shirt, I'll be right back." He said as he motioned towards the door.



"No it's ok," she said. "I get to be my comfy self, you can wear whatever you want to bed." 



"That's fine with me," he said as he slid down his shorts. "I'm a bit hard right now though, so don't be embarrassed if anything is sticking out. My boxers can't always contain the beast." He laughed.

She looked at him and noticed the left leg was pulled up slightly and it was sticking out the bottom. Her eyes widened and he got on the bed to spoon her tightly.



Casey rolled over to face Luke and he laid on his back. He readjusted himself so his dick was laying on his stomach instead of in his boxer briefs leg. It was tight against the shorts so he stuck it under the waistband and the head was sticking out slightly.

She put her head on his chest and rubbed his body hair with his hand.



"Luke," she said softly.

"Yes babe," he replied.



"Can I ask, how are you ok with sex stuff as a Christian? Like everyone has always said how its a sin outside of marriage."



"Good question," he said as he thought for a moment. "Well I do think it is, in a sense, but mostly just if you get a woman pregnant that you're not planning on marrying." He put his hand under her shirt and rubbed her back. "Like, I may be wrong, and if I am, I'll hold an account with the Lord on judgement day, but as I've read the Bible, I've come to understand that anyone who sleeps around and breeds someone they don't want to be with is committing a sin. Sex without breeding is just a gift from God, a way to feel closer with someone, to help me decide if I don't want to pull out," he laughed, "if I do want to make her the mother of my children."



She squeezed him tightly and he squeezed back. "That's beautiful," she said.

She looked up at him and was about to say something when he pulled her head up towards his and began kissing her deeply. He sucked on her tongue and she sucked his lips. Luke took Casey's hand and moved it down to his member. He was mostly hard and still sticking out the waistband.