Her New Master

Story Info
A retelling a loving wife's first encounter with a new lover.
2.8k words
3.58
20.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the moment we first locked eyes I felt like I could read her mind, our connection seemingly telepathic. I could feel the fire radiating inside of her. Her desire was written all over her freshly painted ruby red lips. The months of texting and flirting have finally culminated this evening and things went wonderfully. She is as beautiful as I imagined but far more innocent looking in real life. For months I had been talking to this sultry seductress, there was no way I could fathom that the angel that sat next to me is the corrupted little devil who has been so desperate to drop to her knees and worship me.

I had to be certain that the hunger I felt coming from her was genuine. She seemed nervous, even a little flustered when she talked. She blushed and giggled between sips of her wine. I could see her lower lip trembling as I placed my hand on her leg for the first time. The tension ratcheted up as my hand climbed up her thigh. The goosebumps on her skin read like braille. They told me to keep going and so I did. Her skin grew warmer as my finger tips approached her molten core. When they found their destination, my digits found her wet kitty waiting to be played with.

As instructed, my obedient little slut was not wearing any panties under her form fitting silk dress. My eyes remained fixed on hers as we communicated through sight. The lust was written all over her face so I didn't hesitate to check if she had followed all of my directions. So far, so good but I'm a stickler for the small details. The smallest of which I found lodged snuggly between her squishy ass cheeks. She inhaled deeply as I pushed against the jeweled butt plug I had bought for her.

The arrival of our drinks startled her slightly but I remained focused as I applied more pressure to the plug, causing her shade to turn a deeper shade of red as she tried desperately to suppress the signs of her pleasure. The key to control is concentration. Devotion is not given unless it is earned and all the months of fantasies we'd discussed were finally within reach. All the planning that had preluded this evening's festivities was about to pay off. She had left a wet spot on her chair that I felt as I pulled my hand from beneath her dress to taste her before I sipped my drink. Her spend was the perfect compliment to my smoky Old Fashion.

It wasn't long before I was asking the waiter for the bill. She said you wouldn't be home so we got into an Uber and headed to your place. As soon as the car set off, so did we. Our first kiss was full of passion and lust. There was a powder keg full of sexual tension that was threatening to blow the car up like a mob hit so we got right to defusing the bomb. Our hands fumbled over wires and buttons as we searched for the best way to solve our problem without exposing our plan to our helpless driver. There was no hiding the sexual energy that we were expressing but I don't think he actually saw me finger fucking her while she teased my raging bulge against my straining trousers.

That must've been the longest 10 minute drive of my life. I couldn't wait to get her inside as we rushed to the front door. We were quiet in order to avoid alerting the neighbors but as soon as the door closed we were back all over each other and this time we were ripping each other's clothes off. Her dress and heels were left in a heap by the door along with both of our jackets and my dress shoes. Somehow we made it to the couch with my suit still hanging loosely from my body as she unbuttoned my shirt as I carried her. I sat her down on the arm of the chair as she removed the final button and I ripped my shirt off my back.

She had already undone my belt and was working on my zipper when I took the belt and wrapped it around her neck. It was at that moment that I regained her eye contact. Her breath was ragged, chest was heaving and she looked as hungry as a wolf stalking its prey but I needed to remind her that tonight she was to be my beast; my personal pet to tame and satiate. Every good pet owner knows you need to train your pet before you start to give it treats. The same goes for sluts. I make them earn their orgasms before they are given to them.

I was never going to penetrate her as I rubbed my swollen cock head against the folds of her soaking vagina, I just wanted her to feel the power of my penis. I wanted her to feel the heat, the weight, the force of my monster to further fuel her desperation to feel me fill her like none before. I wanted her to feel it as the belt around her neck limited the oxygen to her brain. I was determined to make her drool for me and it started by having her pussy lips dampen her thighs. Within a few seconds she was begging me to push my cock inside her but it remained pressed against her lips as I used my left hand to guide it along her folds gathering her wetness. My right hand held her hands together above her head bound by my belt so that any struggle on her part would only make the noose around her neck tighter as I kissed up her neck and nibbled on her ear lobe.

She moaned and begged for me to let her feel my cock stretch her out. She wiggled desperately trying to find the right angle for me to slide into her slick slit. I remained defiant when I finally felt like she could get no more desperate, I forced her to her knees, and grabbed a handful of hair as I encouraged her to worship the cock she wished to be pleasured by. She attacked my cock with incredible vigor as she licked and sucked her juices clean off of every inch of my dick. I pinned her head back against the couch and fucked her face until her drool was dripping from my shaft. She spit shined my cock so well that she had earned herself a very big tip.

She had me on the brink of blowing my first load within a few minutes of fellatio so I had to stop her. She knew how to get what she wanted and she had me ready to give her everything I had in the tank. I pulled her back up to the arm of the couch, spreading her legs wide over my shoulders so that I had a glorious view of her glistening gash and the ruby red button plug she wore to match her lipstick. I pressed my cockhead back against her shimmering slit and slipped in with surprising ease as her pulsing pussy eagerly welcomed me inside of her. I felt its slick grip stretching and contracting to accommodate my immense invasion of her insides. She screamed loudly around half way down the shaft as I slowly stroked into her allowing her a moment to appreciate the dick she had been craving for so long.

I held myself still momentarily allowing her to feel the subtle effects of my cock throbbing and twitching inside of her. Her eyes rolled back into her head as I pulled back slowly and developed a patient pace to fuck her without breaking her. I needed her to last 12 rounds, not knocked out after one haymaker. As wet as she was, it was evident that she had never felt a cock this big before. Her screams had subsided to belly groans and filthy mutterings about the pleasures she was experiencing for the first time.

Honestly, I couldn't believe the things that this self professed Daddy's girl was saying to me. She has a new Daddy now and she made sure I knew that I owned her body. All her holes belong to me. She told me that during her second orgasm before begging me to stop so she didn't ruin the couch by squirting all over it. I picked her and carried her to the bedroom. I put her down and she asked me to lie down so she could clean me off. I looked down to see my cock caked in her cum from her first two climaxes.

I relaxed against your pillows as she made herself comfortable between my legs. She maintained perfect eye contact as repeated her technique of licking and sucking my cock clean from bottom to top. Once at the top she teased my tip making my toes curl in blissful agony as I tried again to fight off the urge to orgasm. Sensing my struggle she massaged my balls as she slurped on down as much of my shaft as she could. She sucked and stroked me until I couldn't hold it back any longer and showered her with ropes of cum as she eagerly encouraged me to spray all over her face.

As I admired the cum covered slut that I was fucking in her marital bed I finally recognized the starving slut who had been unleashed. I no longer saw the angel who had greeted me at the bar. I now watched a woman who was not satisfied with the massive eruption she had just caused. She continued to stroke my still hard cock licking away all of my residual cum that she drained in the process. She dropped down lower and licked my balls and ate my ass like they were her last meal. My cock was back to its pussy punishing best in no time and she enthusiastically saddled up for a rough ride. She started riding me, slowly at first but then she quickly picked up the pace. She was in cowgirl so I could play with her tits and watch her pussy climb up and down on my dick.

It was when I was using the mirror on the closet to enjoy the view from behind that I spotted you for the first time. You must've been jerking off in the closet like a little pervert because I noticed the mirror was shaking a bit. I then noticed the small gap you were peeping out of. I wondered at first why she wouldn't tell me that you were here but I guess she wanted the authentic experience of having you watch on pathetically as I took ownership of her body. Tomorrow she will still be wearing your wedding ring but you watched as I custom-fitted her so that she'll only take my cock from this night forward.

I smacked her ass as she begged me to fuck her harder. Would you like me to remind you what disgusting things she begged me to do to her? Has she ever been that desperate for you to fuck her like the slut she revealed to me? Does she worship your cock with the passion and vigor she did mine? Because she was screaming the answers to those questions loud enough for people down the block to answer them as she approached orgasm number three. Your wife made sure we all know the Master she now serves.

Did you last that long? I only saw the mirror shaking for a moment and your wife told me that you cum very quickly. She said that's why you struggle to satisfy her. Don't be too sad, she said that you give good head. She was even a little disappointed that I'm not interested in letting you suck my cock with her. She wants to see if you suck a fat dick with the same passion that you use to suck on her swollen clit.

That's why I finished her off the way I did. By the time she had recovered from her tidal wave of orgasms, I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer and I wanted you to have a front row seat for what came next. I positioned her at the edge of the bed facing the closet you were hiding in. I pondered momentarily if she even knew you were in there. For all I know you may have lied to her hoping that this would happen. Either way I decided that I'd use my new little pornstar to give you the best show that you've ever seen.

Your wife told me a lot about your sex life. She told me all the things you are afraid to do, won't do, and just plain can't accomplish in the bedroom. She also told me about all of the things she craves. She told me about all the dreams she hopes I can help her achieve. She told me about all the gaps in her life that she wants me to fill. I wanted you to see what it's like for your wife to be completely fulfilled.

I know you saw that shit eating grin on her face as I bent her over and she braced for me to fuck her deeper than she's ever been fucked before. I started slow, giving her a chance to get used to my size from this angle. I was admiring the view of her bejeweled bubble butt sliding up and down my shaft. Again it was immediately obvious that this was a brand new euphoria for her as she moaned into the pillow as I pushed a few inches in, pulling back to my tip and going back in at a painfully slow pace for her. I was using her like a cock sleeve to edge my pulsating prick. Her cream covered my cock as I inched deeper inside her. She shuttered when I finally bottomed out and pressed against her cervix. Within seconds she was shaking as her body began to give way to get another orgasm.

Isn't amazing how she was able to fuck you for all those years and never even get a sniff of a proper orgasm but here she was riding my cock to a cluster of climaxes. Once she started cumming, I just picked up the pace, pushing past her screams to the point that she could barely muster a whimper. She was drunk on dick and speaking in tongues. I can understand why this perfect pussy makes you cum so quickly, it felt like heaven as it contracted and enveloped my shaft like a silk sheet. I could feel her heart beating as her contractions got faster and she squeezed me even tighter. Her breathing became more spasmodic as I persisted and was now pounding her pussy balls deep. Her ass smacking against my pelvis with every thrust forward followed by the sound of her soaking wet fuck hole as I pulled back. She drove me over the edge and I filled her up with a huge load of cum as she squirted all over my dick before collapsing in exhaustion in front of me.

That's when I called you out of your hiding spot. You didn't think I saw you, did you? I know you probably hoped to stay in there until after I left like the ashamed little coward you are. I had use for you so I made you crawl out of the closet like a pathetic troll coming out of its hole with what appeared to be a small cum stain on your tighty whitey's. Disgusted with the sight of you, I ordered you to clean up and care for your Queen. She needed some TLC after that savage fucking and she said that's the only thing you're good for. I must admit, I was impressed how you licked her back to life and she seemed to enjoy your service greatly as you licked up every drop of the creampie I left for you between her legs.

After she put your chastity device on and sent you to the spare bedroom to sleep, your wife wanted me to let you know that we took out the butt plug. She thought you would definitely hear all the noise she was making said you were probably curious. She said you didn't deserve to watch anymore and she wanted your mind to wander with the possibilities. Were you able to get any sleep or was it too painful in that cage? It was so small I couldn't believe that your little dick fit in that contraption. It looked really snug when she put it on and I can't imagine not getting hard if you could hear your wife's screaming all night. Either way, I think you should get used to it because she said that you'll be wearing it a lot more now that she has found her Master.

Sincerely,

Leon