Her New Neighbor Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
680 Followers

"Fuck yeah..." Sam positively responded. She made out with the crown of his head, her eyes closed but still showing him her affection. "Damn baby, you keep doing all that, we ain't never gonna leave."

Sara gave him one more smooch on his black rod before moving from her spot between his legs and ending up laying beside him. "Would that be a problem?"

Sam wrapped his Asian girlfriend up and tucked her into his body. "Hell no, a nigga could get this kinda dome all day. Fuck them niggas, they could wait all day." Samuel laughed.

"I'd be okay with that, but like I said, we can't have sex." Sara reminded her boyfriend. "And my jaw has a limit too, you idiot."

Sam was about to say something before they heard Jayson yell all the way from downstairs. "Aye yo, hurry the fuck up! We tired of fucking waiting on both y'all! Shit!"

"Nigga we coming!" came Samuel's annoyed retort. "Shut yo' ass up!" Samuel just wanted to lay in bed and get head till Sara couldn't go anymore. But even Sam's dumbass had to keep things moving too. "Fuck it." Sam sighed. "Get up."

Sara nodded and shuffled off the bed. Sam started for the door and the young Asian happily followed right behind him with the black man reaching down for her. Sara smiled as they left the room hand in hand, fully dedicated to being this man's girl. Or as Sam would ignorantly put it, his bitch.

Sara just rolled her eyes at the thought and kept her smile on.

The foursome spent the early day and afternoon at Julie's house. The two couples spent the day eating, relaxing and overall just hanging out. They all felt comfortable in their surrounding and remained dressed the way they were, with the girls half clothed and the boys not giving a single fuck so they remained nude. The two black boys felt like being naked in a white family's house gave them a sense of power and ownership over the home, especially since one of them was dating the daughter and both had fucked her. It was freeing and empowering to them, and they would remain that way until it was time to leave.

And eventually, that time came.

The young girls were in the bathroom, getting themselves ready to go out with their boyfriend's after they all took showers to wash the sex off of them. Julie had to go fetch Sara another shirt, one with no cum on it, and the loosest fitting, plaid skirt she had. It wasn't easy finding something for Sara to wear, as she was more curvaceous than Julie. Sara kicked herself for not bringing another set of clothing.

"I'm sooooo lucky that Jayson decided not to fuck me today." Julie spoke as she applied eyeliner on herself in front of the bathroom mirror.

"Yup." Sara looked over her appearance, liking the outfit for the night. Julie always had cute clothes. "I would've been disgusted if Sam had me on the day of my period."

"Oh my god, I know!" Julie giggled. "Aren't you supposed to be on yours right now?" Julie mentioned, as they usually got their periods at the same time.

"I should be... But..." Sara checked her period tracker on her phone. Yup, this would be her first day of her period. But she recalled not having any symptoms though, which was weird. She remembered Julie complaining about hers throughout the week, but Sara didn't have anything. "It'll probably happen soon when I least expect it, that's happened before." Maybe once, if Sara was being honest. Usually, she always gets her pre-period symptoms. Strange.

Maybe... maybe it's...

The girl of Cambodian descent lifted a shaking hand up to her stomach and a barrage of negative thoughts raced through her mind, but before Sara could fall through that hole any further, Julie's phone went off.

"Hmm..." Julie put down the eyeliner for a second to go check her device. Someone sent her a message... and it surprised the red head a little when she saw it was her father. "My dad? What does he want?" she asked before reading the text. "What the hell?"

"What's up Jules?" Sara shook off her worry, not wanting to panic about anything in front of her friend. "What'd he say?"

"He said he spoke to my mom, and that he's coming home later tonight." Julie shook her head. "What...?" She typed out and sent a quick response to her father. "Well, I guess our plans here for tonight and tomorrow are cancelled. Annoying!"

"I thought you said he was going to be out for the whole weekend?" Sara raised an eyebrow.

"I thought so, too." Julie gave a confused shrug. She was really glad now that she had time to wash and dry her parent's bed sheets. "Ugh... whatever." She dropped her phone and went back to applying her make-up.

"Guess our boyfriends are going home tonight." Sara commented, reaching down to adjust her thigh high boots.

"I guess so..." Julie nodded sadly, frustrated that Jayson didn't live close enough near her.

"Damn you lookin' right!" Samuel walked in and snatched up Sara from her neck and pulled her into him.

"Hey, watch the hair! Always so rough..." Sara recovered after stumbling into his one armed embrace.

"That's how you like it girl." Sam teased in response.

Sara sighed and crossed her arms. "Anyway, there's been a change in plans."

"Oh? What's good now?" the last missing voice said with Jayson making his presence known.

"Sorry baby." the apologetic Julie said, finishing up with the mirror. "My dad is coming home tonight, out of nowhere!"

"Fuck. That means we goin' back to the hood tonight nigga." Sam said to his friend.

"Shit, looks like it." Jayson nodded. "This house is nice as hell too, I got kinda used to it." he snickered, recalling the great memories he had created here after one night. "Fuck it, we're just gonna have to make sure we have a good time today. We gonna be back anyway." They all nodded and continued on, getting ready to have some fun while they could.

****

"Uggghhh!! F-Fuccckkk..." With a glazed over look on her face, Shannon O'Reilly moved on her tiptoes. The sounds of flesh slapping together followed as the man behind her, Lennox Walters, had her arms hooked from her elbows and blasted her pussy from behind. "Soooo fucking deep!! Ahh!!"

They started going at it in the bathroom and began fucking their way over to the bed. Lennox hooked her tightly against him, keeping her body as straight as he could with only her head leaning downward. His cock sawed in and out of her with quick thrusts from his pelvis, slamming into her and causing her to progress further towards the bed. "That's right... ahhh... yes... take that dick baby." Lennox groaned. "Take that black dick that bred this body and gave you a black baby."

"Oh god... YESSSSS!!" Shannon cried out. Even though she was in a standing position, his cock still managed to slam into her and hit all the right spots. At this point, it was safe to say that Lennox had completely mastered her body. "You fuck me so well... urrgghhh..."

Between the bodies colliding with each other and Shannon and Lennox's cries of passion, they were sure Sheri and Allen could hear them from their own spot on the yacht. Which made sense, because they sure as hell heard them. Lennox adjusted his hold on her, switching more into a full nelson. He kept it tight on her, but not enough to cause pain to his dear future baby momma. "Ohhhh... how do you... ughhhhhh... do this to me?" Shannon asked, her voice came out with a more guttural tone.

Lennox halted their advance so he could plough her deep in the middle of the room. She was leaking so much on his cock, it had no problem slipping in and out of her pussy. Her walls were so easily split but had enough to give Lennox's manhood a pleasurable hug. "I love doing this to you baby." Lennox said to her. He panted with every push of his torso. "I love this pussy so much!"

"AHHHHH!!" Shannon shouted, her head snapping back up. "Baby... baby PLEASE!! You're gonna make me cum!!" the married red head added, feeling that he was too good and would make her lose it before even reaching the bed.

"That's all good, if you gotta go off..." Lennox pulled back, paused for a second and rammed into her as hard as he could, giving her one powerful pump. "Then go off!!" he snarled.

"OH MY GOD!!" Shannon was right there on the edge and she nearly jumped off of him when he gave her that hard stab to her sopping twat. "F-Fuckkkk!! I love this..."

Lennox nudged her forward and they proceeded to the bed again, Shannon still locked in a full nelson. Eventually they arrived and Lennox effortlessly tossed her on the bed. She was breathing sharply, trying to keep herself composed. She slowly turned on her back and kept her legs spread. Shannon felt Lennox take up that space on top of her and slide right back inside of that still aching pussy hole. He gave her the delicious strokes she loved so much, crushing her pussy as he hammered down. She was already on the verge of breaking, and Lennox was just putting on the finishing touches.

Shannon wrapped her arms around Lennox as he placed kisses on her cheek. He could hear her sobbing and could see some tears of bliss fall from her eyes. Lennox smiled at his woman. "You're gonna cum right baby?"

Shannon swallowed hard and quickly nodded. "Y-Yessss... I'm gonna cum... yes Lennox, I'm gonna cum." She wrapped her pale white legs around his waist and Lennox could feel her shudder and tremble. She tried to speak some more but her voice wouldn't produce anything coherent. Her eyes turned white and her orgasm consumed her whole.

"Good... because... ahhh... I'm gonna bust my nut, too... oh, fuck..." Lennox released and painted the inside of her pink crevice with the seed of a black king. They were both in heaven, loving so much that they could cum together. These two would have a lifetime of that coming up, so this was one of many special moments they would share inside and outside the bedroom.

Once they both came back down to earth, Shannon used her energy to keep her arms locked tightly around him. Lennox similarly snuck a hand underneath her head and kept her close. "I love you so much baby..." Shannon kept her eyes shut, some tears of joy still trickling out of her.

Lennox grinned, still hearing the sobs and sniffles from the woman underneath him. "I love you too, Shannon. My baby's momma..." He felt her nod again.

"Yes... yes, I'm your baby's momma." Shannon happily proclaimed. "And I'm proud of it, Lennox." She turned her face over to see that handsome face of his. His smile was wide and her heart nearly jumped out of her chest. She was really in love. She moved to capture his lips and begun an intense, interracial make out session.

Lennox still had his cock buried inside of her, his huge creamy load slowly leaking its way out of Shannon's seeded pussy.

****

After getting herself changed, Shannon made her way back up to the top dock, where Sheri was having a drink and looking through her phone at a table that had been set up. Shannon had also thrown on a new bikini, one she had secretly bought after the yacht trip was planned. It was a simple two-piece but the design was that of the Jamaican flag, which was both Lennox's nationality and half of their future child as well. Lennox loved it and wouldn't stop kissing her after she surprised him with it. Though she kept her bottom slightly covered with a sheer, green beach sarong.

"Well, well..." Sheri spoke without looking away from her phone. "You two had some fun this morning." Sheri for her part didn't bother changing into anything special and just slipped on a nude colored bra and thong underwear combination.

"I take it you heard all that?" Shannon asked, a tiny bit embarrassed.

"I think whatever sea creatures that lie deep beneath the ocean heard all of that." Sheri placed her phone on the table and watched her friend take a seat beside her. "My goodness you two are so loud."

"Not like you two are any better." Shannon shot back, crossing her legs and looking out toward the massive body of water they were floating on.

Sheri just shrugged. "True." The older woman took a sip of her water. "Allen is down there hanging with your baby daddy?" This got a little chuckle out of the married red head.

"Yup." she replied. "They're just having some guy time."

"Sometimes I forget that our lovers are so much younger than us." Sheri curled her legs underneath her.

"Do you feel guilty dating someone who is pretty much 15 years your junior?" Shannon asked.

"Hmmm..." The petite woman placed a finger on her chin, pondering her friend's question. "Maybe just a tad, if I'm being truthful." Sheri admitted. "But he's already a business owner and quite mature for someone his age. He's something else." Shannon agreed. Allen really did give off that vibe. Her own man wasn't too dissimilar to him, Shannon concluded. "If I'm being really truthful, however, I'm a lot less guilty and a lot more afraid if anything, dear."

"Afraid?" Shannon's brow raised in interest. "Why is that?"

"Oh because I'm old and getting wrinkly and he's young and gorgeous. I do fear that one day he'll get tired of me and move on to the next cute young thing that crosses his path." Sheri hugged herself as she spoke to her own insecurities.

"Ah, yeah..." Shannon felt a similar fear, but Lennox never gave her the impression that he was interested in anyone other than her. They were gonna have a family after all. She believed in him when he said he wanted to be a great father, and she assumed he would put in that same energy into being an excellent partner, or even husband down the line. "I guess I can relate. We're just gonna have to believe in our men. All we know is that right now they love us and we love them. We'll just go off that for now."

"I suppose that's the only thing we can do." Sheri sighed. "Oh well, if this ride is destined to end, I might as well have fun." Sheri smirked. She wanted to be a Camby someday down the line, but if that wasn't to be, then she'd have to accept that and take care of the things she could control, like her still attractive appearance and her side of the relationship.

"Well I hope everything works out well for you and Allen, Sheri." Shannon warmly smiled at her shorter friend. "You and Allen look great together."

"Thank you, dear!" Sheri reached over to take another sip of her water. "And I'm glad you think so, because if things go well and we're together for a long time, then eventually I'm gonna have to answer to a lot of people in my family as to why I left my husband to be with a nigger."

"Yeah that's going to be interesting for you to say the least." Shannon nodded, knowing exactly the kind of environment that Sheri came from. "Good luck with that."

"I'm sure I'll figure it out." Sheri shrugged her shoulders. "At the end of the day, I'm a 45 year old woman. They can't really tell me what to do anymore these days." Sheri explained. "But the real issue here isn't me, sweetie." she shifted her eyes over to the red head. "If anyone needs some good luck, it's you Shannon. What're you gonna do about Ryan?"

That was not a topic that Shannon really wanted to talk about, but Sheri was right. This was something that had to happen soon. She couldn't go on like this, lying to her husband when she's pregnant. With another man's baby, a black man's baby. "Yeah..." Shannon released a forlorn sigh. "I actually spoke to Lennox about this before coming up here." Shannon told her.

"Oh? And what did our dear Lennox say about it?" a curious Sheri asked.

"Nothing much, really." Shannon continued, eyes focusing back out towards the ocean. "I just told him that I was planning to confess everything to Ryan when we all got back home. I'm super scared and nervous, but it has to be done."

"Really?" Sheri was surprised to hear that. It's not like Shannon was showing yet, so she thought she'd hold out for a little longer. But she also knew that there was no point in dragging this all out. "And Lennox is good with all this?"

Shannon nodded in the affirmative. "He is, and he told me whatever happens, he has my back and that he'll be there for me regardless."

"You think Julie will flip out on her knocked up, cheating mother?" Sheri bluntly asked, causing the red head to cringe. they were both cheating, Shannon wanted to remind her, though it wasnt like Sheri cared.

"I have no idea what she'll say about this..." Shannon thought about calling Julie up today and check in on her, but decided not to as she didn't want to bother her. She knew kids her age didn't want their parents ruining their weekends. She also shuddered when she recalled the time Julie was over at Lennox's house at the same time she was there. It appears the black bug had bitten her daughter, too... and that guy also happened to be related to Lennox. What the hell, she thought. "I can only hope for the best in this terrible situation." Shannon's hands landed on her stomach, thinking about the child she was growing in her belly.

"Yeah, that's all you can do now Shay." Sheri could just feel the eye roll coming from her friend's direction. Shannon didn't like that name coming out of anyone who wasn't Lennox. "Sorry, I had to lighten the mood a bit." she teased, giggling when her pregnant friend shook her head at her. "Have you guys thought of any cute baby names? Are you gonna give it those funny sounding black names, like Shaniqua or Trayvon or something weird like that?"

"Sheri..." Shannon had to hold back an incredulous laugh. Even in her current relationship, Sheri was always gonna be Sheri. "No, we haven't. I'd like to think about cute things like that, but I've been too stressed about everything else. So no, I haven't."

"Fair enough." Sheri replied. "Well let me know when you find out what you're having, I'd like to go out and help you buy cute baby clothes."

"Don't worry, either you or Julie would be the first two I'd reach out to for stuff like that." Shannon assured her.

"Good!" the petite woman produced a satisfied grin. The two relaxed at the table and chit chatted about other topics, just making small talk and enjoying the cooling breeze that blew by and the wonderful scenery.

Eventually their men arrived and they joined in the conversation. The women relinquished their seats to them, in a way of showing them love and respect. They also just wanted to sit on their laps as well. The foursome would go on and have a great time on the boat, eating and indulging in drinks, which were of the type Shannon couldn't consume. They took their small party well into the night when eventually the couples went off towards different directions. Sheri and Allen remained on the top dock, where they discussed their future and when Sheri intended on breaking things off with her husband. Of course, after those discussions ended, the two ravaged each other's bodies. They put on a show on the top dock for any boat that passed by, watching this strong black king devour his tiny white partner.

"ALLEN!! F-FUCK MEEEEE!!" Sheri's theatrical cries filled up the skies, Allen's grunts following close behind. "I'M GONNA CUMMMMMMM!!"

Down below was a much more chill atmosphere. Instead of fucking until Shannon couldn't go anymore, the other two decided to have a relaxing movie night. The red head curled herself up into Lennox's arm as he held on tightly to the woman that would birth him his first child. They watched the TV together, occasionally breaking for the occasional deep kisses and heavy petting. They could save the sex for another time.

Shannon felt at peace in that moment. She would enjoy the time she had with him before the time came to face up to her crimes and confess to her soon to be ex-husband. An ex-husband who was coming home early... because a friend of his noticed something interesting when he saw four people renting out a yacht yesterday. One of them being Ryan's wife.

ThaDee
ThaDee
680 Followers