Her New Neighbor - Side Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not looking forward to my legs feeling like jello tomorrow, ugh." Ashley chuckled as she arrived at her car, throwing her bag in the back.

"Yeah, it's worth it though." Raymond commented.

Ashley nodded. "Oh yeah, super agree." She folded her arms in front of her and looked up at his handsome, dark face. "So how about some cardio tomorrow?"

"Trying to get that running in? Yeah, i'm down." Ray shrugged, accepting the suggestion.

"Awesome!" Ashley beamed up at him, glad that he was willing to hand around with her some more. She loved working out with him and enjoyed his presence. He kept other men away from bothering her, appearing as her protector while they enjoyed their workout. He was a very open guy with her, and despite the generational gap between them, they held a conversation naturally. Not something Ashley could do around high school boys. They made a good pair, as crazy as that was to admit. And it made her not want to leave right away. "So... going home now?"

"Might stop by at one of my shops before heading back to the crib. You?"

"Probably head home. Was thinking about stopping by a friends house for a minute but I dont feel like talking about drama tonight." Ashley said rolling her eyes.

"Oh that friend you told me was having boy problems?" Raymond asked, referencing the conversations they had in the gym.

"Yeah, that kinda bullshit." Ashley sighed.

"Tell her to chill. I been a young man, we be wild sometimes. Not worth the drama." Raymond smirked.

"Oh I know." Ashley nodded with a grin of her own. "Were you a wild guy at our age?"

"Something like that. Your boy liked having fun. People your age be off the chain and I was no different. But I'm calmed down now." Raymond assured her.

"You better be at your advanced age." Ashley laughed.

"Damn, taking shots at my old ass?" Raymond feigned offense.

"They say shooters shoot so I took that shot." Ashley explained as she flicked her blonde locks over her shoulder.

"Cold blooded, girl... cold blooded." Raymond shook his head with a smile.

"Just being honest." Ashley explained. They stood there talking some more, not even realizing how dark it had gotten. They eventually said their goodbyes before taking off. Both Ashley and Raymond went home thinking about the other. The racial and age gap did not keep them from being able to communicate. They didn't feel awkward with each other and could talk about anything. They seemed to have chemistry which was something they were surprised they were even thinking about. They didn't know where these "gym dates" were going, but they both knew they didn't want to stop.

They met up and worked out for the rest of the week. Their gym time was both entertaining and beneficial for both of them. Ashley and Raymond were incredibly comfortable with each other, chatting and helping each other like good friends. There were times when Ashley described her school life and time with friends and made Raymond feel old, though he would just nod along and smile. That was to be expected considering the age difference. It wasn't enough to keep him away from her and Ashley felt the same way. She loved the company of the mature black man. It also helped how immensely attractive he was to her.

There was a moment when it almost overwhelmed the young blonde. As they were finishing up the their last workout for the week, the two split up. Neither knew what they were doing, only knowing they would meet at the door when finishing up. She decided to head to the sauna before ending the night. There weren't that many people left at the gym so she figured she could have it to herself. She entered one of the unisex saunas and as she went in, she realized that Raymond was already inside. She closed the door and looked at him with some raised eyebrows. He was only in a towel and had his eyes closed, like he was napping. His body was covered in sweat, causing his black skin to shine like an aura surrounded him. As if he was a god sent from above. Ashley's heart began racing as she caught herself intensely studying his gorgeous physique. The moisture on his beautiful black skin dripped from his large pectorals and down on his abs. A similar effect was taking place on his huge arms, coating his dark skinned biceps and forearms.

Ashley never noticed how amazing dark skin looked when covered in condensation. It made her think how she never saw that on white skin. His black flesh's appearance seemed enhanced somehow by it and he looked majestic. There was a sense of greatness to what she was seeing and she couldn't explain why. She saw men like this before, not black though, and they never made her think this way. That went for guys she found attractive as well. Even his graying goatee hair seemed positively elegant when a little wet, more than it already was. His gray hair never bothered her, it gave him a level of prestige to her that came with his age. She wondered what he would look like when dressed up.

Raymond shifted a bit and it took the young blonde out of her thoughts. She gasped lightly and watched as his towel lowered a tad. Her face burned up as she went to look away. Though there was something that made her curious and she slowly turned to look over. She first noticed a patch of hair on his groin area that looked similar to hair on his head. She wanted to stop herself from looking more but it was like it called her to look more. She tried to fight it but her eyes scanned more and saw how much the towel was able to let her see.

About half of his manhood was exposed and just by what Ashley could see, the thing he was packing was shocking. Her eyes expanded as she saw half of his dick! The thickness was incredible! It looked to be almost as thick as her forearms. She had no idea a penis could be built like that. She couldn't see the whole thing but she could tell his length would be equally as impressive. It made her think of the few penises she had seen and nothing even came close to taking her breath away as much as just half of Ray's did. She swallowed hard, kind of embarrassed that she was even looking at it and thinking those thoughts. The girl felt like she couldn't move, like her eyes couldn't look away. It was almost unreal. Was what they said about blacks true and not just a joke, Ashley wondered.

The sleeping Raymond moved again and Ashley broke out of her thoughts, finally finding the strength to move. She quietly backed out of the sauna, deciding to skip this and head for the showers. She needed a cold one at the moment.

Ashley was waiting outside by the front door of the gym looking at her phone when Raymond finally came out. "Well that took a while." She said with he hands on her hips, playfully looking annoyed.

"Yeah, your boy kinda took a nap in the sauna." He explained with a smile.

'Oh, I know...' she thought to herself, before shaking her head at the striking images of her memory. "Wow."

"My bad. Let's be out." They walked towards their cars. As they did, Ashley noticed Ray seemed a little on edge. She didn't pry, but she noticed it.

"Well, I'm gonna head home. Gonna meet up with people tonight." The blonde threw her bag in the car. "Anything you doing on this Friday night?"

"Nah, just gonna chill." He shook his head. "What are you getting into?"

"Um, think i'm gonna have some dinner with some friends."

"Oh I see, gotta get up with your man." Raymond teased.

The blonde shrugged. "Eh, I don't know about that."

"You sure?"

"Boys can be annoying." Ashley smirked. at him.

"I ain't a boy but does that include me?" Raymond raised an eyebrow at her.

Ash chuckled and shook her head. "No, you're cool Ray."

"Good to know where I stand with you." Ray nodded at her. Ashley noticed he was still a little off. She was really curious, but didn't want to seem nosy.

"Well, I gotta take off. See you Monday?" She asked him.

"No doubt..." Ray watched as she made her way to the driver's seat of her vehicle. He took a deep breath and 'fuck it' he thought. "Yo, Ash." He stopped her in her tracks.

"Yes?" Ashley looked back at him.

"You gonna be busy tomorrow night?" Raymond couldn't believe what he was doing, but like the younger generation said, shooters shoot.

"Uh, I think so, why?" Ashley looked a tiny bit confused.

"Damn, okay never mind." Ray sighed.

"Why what's up?" Ashley wanted to know where this came from all of a sudden. "Did you want another work out? I like to go to the gym on the weekdays though, sorry."

"Nah, what I wanted to ask was... if you wanted to go out, you know... like chill." Ray felt kinda funny acting like this talking to someone so much younger than him.

'What!?' Ashley thought, very shocked at what he said. "Oh, uh... yeah sorry. I think i'll be out again tomorrow..." She didn't know how to react to him other than tell the truth. What brought this on, she wondered.

"Nah, it's cool. You know i'm mostly alone so I wondered what you were up to." Raymond explained. "But it's all good, I know young ones like you be out there like that. But it is what it is, catch you Monday, then." He played it cool and turned to head to his car.

Ashley watched as he went and something in her caused her to speak. "Raymond..." She began.

He looked back, wondering what was up. "Yeah?"

"Uh..." Now Ashley was the one shocking herself. "Your number... let me have it. You know since we're gym buddies and all." Ashley did not know why she was doing this, but here she was. This was crazy, if someone like, say her dad, knew she was exchanging numbers with a 45 year old guy, a black one at that, he would kill her. But something abut Ray made her not want to care. As surprised as she was with her own actions, she would go with it.

"Oh, uh, yeah you right." He watched as Ashley took her phone out. "So my number is..."

After exchanging numbers, they both drove off. Neither knew if they did the right thing, but both knew they wanted to see what would happen. They wanted to be around each other more, so this left the door open for that. No regrets.

Saturday night came and Ashley found herself at a party with all her friends and other people. It was at a large house in the suburbs, belonging to some people from her school. Underage drinking was taking place. Ash was definitely tipsy but not drunk and knew when to cool it. She was getting a lot of male attention but being who she was, she knew how to shut them down. No one interested her. Though there was this one blonde hair guy she thought was cute and they got to talking. She wasn't too interested in what he was saying but she didn't mind having some fun with him and the feeling was mutual.

Eventually things got a little hot and heavy and the two ended up in a room together where the couple ended up on a bed. Heavy petting and making out led to the boy fumbling the condom while trying to put it on. Ashley decided to have sex with him as she was getting in the mood. When the clumsy boy finally got it on, they started having sex. As cute as he was, Ashley could tell he wasn't very good at this.

"Ugh.. that feel good?" The boy asked as he did his best to fuck her.

"C'mon... harder, a little faster, too... mmmm..." Ashley wanted to get into it, trying to encourage him. They went on for about 5 more minutes, the boy's 5 and a half inches of hardness going in and out as he picked up speed. Ashley grunted, slowly getting into it but also being annoyed that he couldn't dig that deep.

"Cumming..." The blonde boy muttered before exploding into his rubber.

"No, really?" Ashley was very disappointed. "Shit..." He rolled off her with a grin and collapsed by her side.

"Damn, can't believe I was able to fuck Ashley..." the boy said as he dozed off into a nap.

"What the fuck..." Ash shook her head, laying in bed, wishing she could have had an actual man to fuck her right and have some actual fun. That's when images of Raymond flashed into her head. She tried to shake them away but he kept invading her thoughts. Her cheeks flared up, thinking what it would be like if it were Raymond having sex with her instead. His large black body covering her... humping up and down, invading her smaller white frame, taking her for himself. She knew he had stamina, he wouldn't finish so quickly like that pathetic kid next to her did. She remembered what she saw in the sauna and that really got her going. She felt herself get wet again between her legs, thinking if it was even possible to have sex with something that might be that huge! She felt a little shame thinking about it, but it was an arousing idea as well.

She wished she could try it, to wash away the disappointment of the 'sex' she just had. Her hands started to going south, hands grazing her trimmed pubic hair, fingers looking to penetrate herself. She was about to finger her cunt at the thought of what fucking Ray would feel like when she heard a knock at the door. "Hey we're trying to come in!" came some voices at the door. Ashley quickly shot up and got herself dressed. She busted out the door and didn't even bother acknowledge the couple wanting to get in.

"Eww, there's a naked guy already here!" Ashley heard some laughing and ignored it. That terrible sex ruined her night and decided to go home. Maybe she would finish the job there, thoughts of Raymond still infiltrating her mind.

Sunday afternoon was a lazy one for her. Ashley hung out at home, not doing much but laying in bed going through her phone. She spent the morning with her family for a while but then decided to crash in her room. The girl was bored but she also didn't feel like doing the usual, calling up Becky and hanging out. She would also hang out with Julie O'Reilly every once in a while but she seemed more busy than usual. Probably all that black boyfriend stuff that was happening with her. She went through her contacts just for the hell of it and landed on the newest name in her phone.

Raymond, it said. 'Speaking of black boys...' she thought to herself. No, Ray wasn't a boy, she mentally corrected herself. That was a straight up man. He was so tall and in tremendous shape; super handsome and a good guy all around. After spending hours at a time with him for a straight week, she felt comfortable making that judgement call. Then her head started to spin when her thoughts floated back to that sauna scene.

She sat up on her bed and took a deep breath. Just thinking about that heated her body up. He just looked so big... down there, she blushed at the thought. She knew she shouldn't be thinking about that, but the images were just too striking. His blackness was consuming her thoughts right now. She got up and tried to shake away the thoughts of the older black guy. She even got on the ground and did some sit ups to calm her down. It worked for a little, but Ray was still there. His voice echoes through her head.

Ashley picked up the phone and looked at his name again. Between her thoughts of him and her overall boredom, she touched his name and composed a message, heart going a mile a minute as she did so.

Raymond was going through some paper work involving his business when he heard his phone go off. "Hmm?" He looked over and his eyes widened as he saw who texted him. He got up quickly and looked at the message,

"Wyd?" He knew that meant 'what're you doing?'. At first he wasn't sure how to respond, but messaged back, telling her he wasn't doing much, just hanging around.

A couple minutes passed by before her response came. "Ohhhh okayy, Ummmm i'm bored lol" said the text message. Another one popped up. "Tryna do something??"

This took the black man by surprise, but he went with it. The corners of his lips went up. He replied something like he didn't mind hanging out on a Sunday with her, that there wasn't much else he was doing.

"Any suggestions?" Her reply came.

"Just trying to kick it at a park for a little? We can go from there, of course." He sent the message, hoping he wouldn't sound too old and boring for the young blonde. A few minute passed when his phone lit up.

"Tell me where, i'll meet you." That reply came with a smiling emoji face. Raymond grinned, he guessed he was going out today.

A couple hours went by as Raymond pulled into the park parking lot, noticing where Ashley was standing as she took an Uber to get there, not feeling like driving. He got out of his car and walked towards her vehicle. She noticed him and stepped out. Raymond quickly analyzed her from top to bottom. She looked incredible. Such a sexy young girl, he thought. She walked towards him wearing a smile, her blonde hair straightened out, a tight fitting long sleeve black see through shirt, her bra visible enough to see. Both bra and shirt having a difficult time containing her breasts. She had on these equally tight fitting leopard pattern bicycle shorts that hugged her toned thighs and hamstrings, cutting a few inches above the knee. Her outfit complete with a pair of gold and black colored Gucci sandals. She wasn't just a snack, Ray thought, she was a whole damn meal.

Ashley saw an equally attractive vision of a tall, wide and mature black man heading towards her. He wore his fresh Timberland boots with his fitted jeans going into them. His large arms and muscles were out in the open to see thanks to his short sleeve v-neck t-shirt. It helped show his prominent man cleavage and was tight enough to show the outline of his abs and pectorals. His hair seemed freshly shaped up and the closer she got to him, the more she could smell his wonderful scent.

This was the first time they both saw each other outside of gym clothes and they made quite the impression on each other.

"What's up?" she smiled as they closed the distance.

"Nothing much, just getting some fresh air with lovely lady." Raymond smiled, eyeing her up and down. Ashley's face flushed at hearing her sexy older companion compliment her.

"Thanks. And it is nice out today so like at least we wont be super hot or anything." Ashley adjusted some of her blonde from her face that was blown by the light breeze, phone in hand. Raymond nodded, looking at her gorgeous face. He's seen enough women in his lifetime and knew how light her make up was applied, she was a natural vision of beauty.

"Let's take a walk on that path by the water." The older black man turned around and pointed.

Ashley moved on ahead. "Sounds good to me." Raymond followed and moved on beside her.

As they made their way down the path, the pair both noticed the looks they were getting from the other park patrons. It made Raymond feel a little uncomfortable at first. He was a black guy, walking alongside a much younger white girl in a town where people like him weren't the norm. For a second it made him second guess his choice to meet her outside of the gym. He looked down at her, however, and saw how she wore a comfortable and confident grin on her face. Ashley didn't care. She walked with pride as she felt the exact opposite of Raymond's discomfort. She liked being seen with someone like Raymond. Her lack of experience with blacks didn't even matter. She liked Raymond and his presence never really made her feel conflicted. He was nice, hot and mature. Everything that she looked for in a guy. Him being black added more to her attraction. He was different from the usual and it kept her around.

Raymond could feel her contentment and made him feel a bit more at ease. He decided to go with the flow and relax. He thought it was funny that this young white girl was out here setting the tone. Maybe that was why he was out here with her in the first place. He could see himself hanging out with her some more if everything went well.

After about an hour, they ended up sitting on some rocks by the water, speaking while watching the waves and the sun fall into the horizon. "Wow... so like you never had a dad?"