Her One Came back for Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's more than I expected," She said. "Our pastor suggested that I find a new church going forward because many will not let go of what happened, so I have started looking. As far as our children are concerned whenever we have agreed to something I shall have them clear it with you to make sure it isn't conflicting with any of your plans."

As she got up and walked away, I had to fight myself from saying stop lets try again even though I knew I no longer loved her. It took me a few minutes to understand that it would take time to disassociate myself from the familiar. Thankfully the relationship that Tammy and I were building would allow us to overcome our shared pasts.

Margaret would never know that the greatest gift she had ever given me had come in the last few moments. She in her words had given me the freedom to move forward.

The end.

Note: The story of Trish and Scott can be found in romance as a five part story "The Renaissance Man".

The story of Dale Britton and the Judge Donald McDonald is also in romance called "She's my kind of Rain".