Her Oral Fixation

Story Info
A little cock worship scene.
2.2k words
4.83
10.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WolfInMe
WolfInMe
37 Followers

As we lay in bed naked, she was wedged between my legs, her head on my thighs. "You're so fucking big. So beautiful," she whispered reverently into my groin, her finger tracing the length of my uncut cock. Then she kissed each ball gently before moving back toward the tip of my shaft with a look of reverence. As far as I know, one can receive no greater compliment from their lover than being told they are 'beautiful' by them. There were many nights like this when she would tell me how beautiful my cock was. How sexy...how wonderful...how perfect. I'll never tire of hearing this praise and admiration for my cock. It fills my heart with joy knowing how much she enjoys worshiping it.

She has a sort of oral fixation when it comes to cock. She could suck a cock for hours if allowed, and she was very good at giving blow jobs. She loved the feel of a hard cock in her mouth, the taste of its flesh on her tongue, its warmth and musky scent. The softness as it slid over her lips or down her throat...she craved that feeling more than anything else sometimes. And while she'd never admit this publicly - to anyone but me - I knew how much pleasure I gave her by providing the time and place to worship my cock.

"Mmm..." she moaned softly, her lips pressed against my cockhead. "You have such a hot cock. You make me so wet. Just sucking you makes me soaked," She paused briefly, then resumed licking along the underside of my dick.

Her hands moved quickly now, stroking my balls and tugging lightly on the sensitive skin surrounding the base of my penis.

"It feels so good on my lips. Mmmm..." she purred seductively against my erection.

My cock pulsated inside her mouth, and I felt myself building rapidly toward orgasm. But I know enough about her that she likes to make things last, so I do everything I can to resist cumming and enjoy being worshipped. This wasn't something new; our sex lives had been built upon mutual trust and respect for one another's sexual needs since the beginning of our relationship. We both wanted to please the other person sexually above all else. I think it helped us keep the passion alive within our relationship all these years together.

Her fingers slipped beneath my sac, grasping tightly onto my testicles, massaging them rhythmically. They worked their way slowly upward until they reached the top of my cock. She grasped my shaft firmly, then stroked downward, pulling back my foreskin and exposing the mushroom tip. I closed my eyes and tried not to focus too much on what she was doing. A moment later, I could feel how skillfully her tongue teased the ridge just under the crown of my glans, where it meets my shaft. At first, she licked in a circular motion, then flicked the tip repeatedly with quick strokes. Soon after, she began swirling her tongue across the surface of my cock, causing tiny waves of sensation to ripple through me. It didn't take long for the feelings to build and intensify. My hips thrust involuntarily forward, pushing my cock deeper into her mouth. When she noticed, she stopped momentarily, then started again. Her hand continued working my balls, squeezing gently yet firmly. I looked down at her face as she sucked on me greedily, watching those talented pink lips work my cock, sliding up and down effortlessly.

Then suddenly, I felt her start bobbing her head faster and harder, taking more of my shaft into her mouth every second. Inch by inch, she pulled away from me completely, exposing only the swollen head. Then she returned, slurping loudly as she swallowed my cock in one smooth stroke.

My body tensed and arched upwards slightly as she deepthroated me once again. I watched her cheeks hollow out and contract, swallowing my cock whole. I heard her gag reflex kick in, followed closely by a loud moan as she struggled to get used to my size. After a few moments, however, she relaxed, took several breaths, and resumed her rhythmic movements, sucking and stroking me with equal vigor. I felt myself approaching climax but held off as long as possible, enjoying the sight and sounds of this woman enjoying herself on my cock.

"Baby, you better stop. You don't want me to cum yet, do you?" I whimpered.

She smiled broadly at me. "No. Please don't cum yet. I'm not finished enjoying your cock."

We've played this game many times - one of her favorites. She loves watching me struggle against my desire, hearing my whimpers and moans as my hips writhe beneath her. And it seems she enjoys taking advantage of me in this weakened state even more than usual tonight. If she senses I'm close to cumming; she stops whatever she's doing and tries to prolong my release. I love it. And she likes seeing me helpless before her power.

She leaned down and kissed the tip of my cock, then smiled as she lowered herself to suckle my balls while I backed away from the precipice. Her tongue traced the contours of my scrotum, sending electric shocks racing up my spine.

"You smell so good," she sighed, inhaling deeply with her nose buried in my scrotum. "Smells like...home." I could see the smile in her eyes, a look of pure contentment. "And you taste so good. Your cock is delicious."

I shuddered at the praise and sensations as she engulfed my sack with her warm, moist mouth. Her tongue swirled around the sensitive underside of my testicle, tickling my perineal muscles and eliciting a sharp intake of breath. My hips buckled as I fought to hold back the inevitable.

After a couple of minutes, she raised up and licked her way back down the length of my shaft.

"So beautiful. God, I love this cock," she murmured quietly.

She repeated the same sequence, working her tongue relentlessly along the underside of my cockhead. Again and again, she pushed her face into my crotch, using her tongue and lips to stimulate me. Each lick sent shivers through my body, causing involuntary twitches and spasms throughout my loins.

The sensation of her tongue dancing across my cockhead was incredible. It caused my entire genital area to tingle intensely. I couldn't help but watch her mouth wrap around my cock, sliding up and down my shaft, her lips smothering my glans with her eager suction. I looked in awe at her beautiful mouth stretched wide around my throbbing member, her saliva coating my shaft. The feel of her throat as she slid her lips down the entire length of my cock, plunging deep into her, then holding it there.

This was becoming unbearable. I gasped sharply as I felt the familiar rush of blood coursing through my veins. I felt my body tense, ready to explode...but still, I waited patiently, savoring the anticipation and pleasure building within me. My hands clenched tightly on the sheets beside my hips as I tried desperately to hold back. Just a little longer! I begged silently. Please don't finish too soon. Don't disappoint her. Make it last. Give her your full attention. Show her how much you appreciate her efforts. Let her know how much you love being worshipped.

She removed her right hand from my sack and placed it directly underneath my cock, holding it steady while stroking me rhythmically with her left hand. This added stimulation caused my cock to twitch and jump erratically, eliciting gasps from my mouth.

"Oh yeah..." she moaned, her voice husky with arousal. "Look at how fucking hard you are. Oh, it's so fucking hot!"

She began pumping me harder, faster, making sure she hit all of the sensitive areas along my cock. My toes curled uncontrollably. I grunted loudly as my pelvis rose up off the mattress, my body instinctively trying to push my cock deeper into her willing mouth. I glanced down at her and saw her looking up intently, smiling as she pumped my shaft with her hand and tongue.

"Slow down, baby! Not yet. Please, not yet," I pleaded. "Just a little bit more...please? Pretty please?"

A slight grin appeared on her face. She enjoyed this part of our ritual almost as much as the actual act. Almost. But she complied anyway, slowing her pace and letting me catch my breath. I opened my eyes and stared into hers, drinking in their beauty and intensity. Our gaze locked, neither wanting to break the connection. We shared a secret that only we understood: we both wanted to be pleasured and to please the other person sexually. To give ourselves entirely to someone who wants nothing in return except for our happiness. We needed one another to experience complete satisfaction in our sexuality. No matter what happened afterward, whether we fucked or did anything else, we always knew that we had given each other pleasure beyond measure. That we had satisfied one another's deepest desires and most intimate cravings.

I gazed lovingly into her amber eyes as she looked up at me. Slowly, deliberately, she released my cock, allowing it to spring upright and point straight toward the ceiling. The head was shiny with her saliva, which dripped freely from her lips and chin. She lapped it up eagerly, cleaning my shaft thoroughly with her tongue before continuing her oral assault on me.

Her mouth surrounded my cockhead again, enveloping my manhood swiftly. She took me deep again, her soft lips wrapping tightly around the base of my shaft and sealing around it as she drew back, sucking forcefully. She continued her relentless attack, bobbing her head furiously as she devoured my entire length, over and over again. She alternately squeezed my balls with her free hand while vigorously sucking and stroking my cock with her mouth. Every time she pulled her mouth off, she let out an audible gasp of air and exhaled heavily, causing her chest to rise and fall rapidly. Her small, perfect breasts jiggled enticingly as she sucked me dry. Her nipples were rock-hard and erect, poking like tiny pink daggers, occasionally rubbing my thigh.

I lay there, unable to move, barely able to breathe. My mind focused solely on the beautiful feeling of her mouth engulfing my cock. Her skilled hands kneaded my testes roughly, massaging them with firm pressure. As I watched her suck me off, I relished how incredibly sexy it was to observe this beautiful woman passionately worshipping my cock with her mouth and tongue. There's something indescribable about watching a beautiful girl kneel before you, giving herself entirely to you and offering up her body for your use and enjoyment. Something primal...primitive...animalistic...yet also sensual and erotic.

Suddenly, I felt her slide her mouth further down my shaft. I groaned softly as she descended down my cock, stopping briefly when she reached the base. Then plunging farther until she finally bottomed out on my pubic bone. She kept going, sliding lower and deeper, stretching open her jaw. I felt the tip of my cock brush against the back of her throat. I found this particularly arousing, knowing she would swallow every drop of my seed if she could. Knowing she'd willingly do so without hesitation because she loved doing things for me.

"That feels amazing," I whispered hoarsely.

As she slid her mouth down the length of my shaft, her hand moved to the tip of my penis, stroking me gently. She continued moving downward, slowly bringing my cock past her tonsils and into the back of her throat. I closed my eyes and reveled in her warm wetness surrounding my cock. I heard her gag reflex kick in, and she quickly retreated, gasping heavily as she recovered from the sudden increase in pressure. I looked down at her and saw the excitement in her eyes as she worked my cock, sliding it deeper into her mouth each time. She seemed to enjoy the challenge of deepthroating me.

Suddenly, I erupted violently. I cried out loudly as thick ropes of semen shot forcefully from the tip of my cock, splattering against the roof of her mouth and coating her tonsils with thick white cream. Cum poured from my shaft like a geyser, shooting deep down her throat as she moaned against my cock. She stroked my cock with her hand, milking out every drop of my seed before releasing my swollen member from her mouth. She wiped her chin clean with her hand, lapping the remaining cum off her fingers and grinning mischievously as she watched me recover from my powerful ejaculation.

"Wow, you did need some extra loving tonight, huh?" she teased, kissing and licking my cock tenderly.

I nodded weakly, unable to speak. My knees shook, and I struggled to catch my breath. She giggled as she saw how exhausted I was after an intense orgasm, which was precisely what she intended.

She crawled up next to me and cuddled against my side. I put my arm around her, pulling her close.

As I fell asleep, my mind was clear, and my heart was filled with a peace that only this woman could provide.

WolfInMe
WolfInMe
37 Followers