Her Own Skin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her response was a loud, whimpered, "So c-c-close!"

"Can't... Fuck! Too good. Fuck!"

His hips lost their rhythm, and she could feel his muscles tensing. She cried, "Going to come. Just do it. Want your cum d-deep inside m-me. Fill my pussy u-u-u-up!" The last word turned into a squeal.

William let out a long, growling, inarticulate sound that lasted for several fast thrusts, and then his breath blasted from him in a cut-off roar. He squeezed her tits hard, jammed his cock into her, and unleashed a jet of cum into her depths.

"I can feel it! Yes!" she screamed as he throbbed and pulsed inside her. The sensation pushed her over the edge as well. "Oh! Yes! Coming!"

His hips bucked sporadically — uncontrollably — as he emptied every drop of cum he had left into her climaxing pussy. Held tight in his grasp, Janet writhed and twitched through her orgasm as well. Finally, they both went limp.

Janet moaned in blissful contentment as she lay full of his cock and his cum.

****

The first thing she saw when she opened her eyes was Will, lying next to her, his muscular body exposed from the waist up. In a way, he was exposed below as well. She shivered as she beheld his morning erection tenting the sheet.

She carefully slipped off the mattress, watching him to make sure she wasn't disturbing him. Unfortunately, she forgot the pile of bathroom wipes next to the bed, which she'd used to clean them up with before drifting off to sleep. She winced when she stuck her knee directly into the clammy, slimy things.

One more wipe remedied the results of that mishap. She crept to the tent door, and then darted out, so as not to let the light from outside awaken him.

The sun was bright. The breeze had just a touch of nighttime chill remaining to it, and was filled with birdsong. Though it usually took at least two cups of coffee for her to begin to function in the morning, she felt giddy and oh-so alive. A silly urge to do a pirouette to greet the morning washed over her, but she resisted.

She was sore, but not nearly so much as she had expected, after having such a big cock buried inside her twice in one evening. Her bag was dew soaked, after sitting outside, forgotten overnight. She opened it up, found her phone, and saw she had messages from Mary.

The first read. "Just dropped by after having some fun. What's that I hear in your tent? You go, girl!"

The next had been sent about twenty minutes later. "Still? Got to love young cock."

The third message was an hour later. "Turned off the lantern and blew out the candle. Guess you had other things on your mind. #soproud."

Another message arrived while she was reading the others. "Up yet?" it asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"What about him?"

Feeling deliciously naughty, she replied, "Depends on what you mean by up."

Mary's next message said, "Slut. See you when I see you. If that's tomorrow evening when we leave, it's all good."

Janet heard the sound of the tent flap, and turned to see Will standing in the entrance, his morning erection bobbing. She quickly lifted her phone, and snapped a picture. It would go out to Mary when she had time.

As she sauntered toward the rock-hard hunk in her tent, she knew that was going to be a while, and that Nude Day had just shot to the top of her list of favorite holidays.

****

This is an entry in the Literotica Nude Day contest. Reader votes determine the winner, so I'd appreciate yours. Do only vote once, and don't down-vote others, though. Play fair!

Comments and favorite listings are a nice boost as well. It's the feedback in all its forms that keeps me coming back for more.