Her Personal Filth Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Hannah enjoys another day of causing human misery.
7.1k words
4.45
45.7k
37
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

//CONTENT WARNING

//Read tags before reading

*

PRRRRFFFFFFFFRRRRRT

I was awakened from my deep slumber by the putrid taste and smell of rotten eggs in my mouth. I was still in the exact same position I had been in when I fell asleep, my arms and legs tied together, my mouth forced open by an open gag, and my tongue still lodged deep inside Hannah's rectum, marinating in her putrid insides.

"Good morning my little shit-boy, ready to suffer another day of being tortured for my amusement?" she mocked "That's a trick question by the way, I don't give a flying fuck if you are ready or not!" she laughed.

The fart that had awoken me was already causing me to gag, and tears to form in my eyes. Hannah dislodged my face from her ass and sat in front of me, facing in my direction and proudly looking down on me. I had been pressed so hard against her ass that it felt weird being freed from it, my skin had been glued to hers with dried sweat, the "fresh air" of the outside felt freezing against my face, and my exhausted tongue was pulled out of her shit-hole like a worm from its burrow. She pulled up her cellphone, before spreading her legs wide open in front of my bound and helpless body.

"Time for my morning worship" she said giggling and forcefully dragged me into her sweaty and unwashed nether region.

I squirmed pathetically trying to escape her filthy naked body but to no avail. The way my hands and legs were tied didn't let me recoil or move at all, leaving me to slowly drown in her vaginal slime. I struggled all that I could but it was completely useless, the only person that could save me from slowly drowning was Hannah herself.

I felt the pussy juice start to drench my drowning face, I knew I only had one way to survive: To make Hannah happy. She was just peacefully scrolling through her phone completely ignoring my terrified cries. Once I controlled my fear of suffocation I began vigorously lapping at her fluids. Without taking her face off the phone she grabbed the back of my head and violently pushed me further inside her repulsive body. I felt my sanity slowly fading away, after being her diarrhea-slave for multiple hours I could no longer see myself as her equal even when trying my hardest to do so, my inferiority was crystal clear, she threw me around and used me like an object, she was so powerful and mighty that maybe it was only fair for her to own a torture-toy like me, just for her own pleasure.

As I desperately licked and kissed the walls of her slimy pussy Hannah started slowly moaning and grinding her unwashed vagina against my face. It was extremely hard to breathe and even when I managed to get some air it was mostly vaginal juices, I was completely at her mercy.

"Have fun in your little gas-sauna!" she giggled before covering me below the bedsheets once again.

I kept licking and kissing her stinky pussy, I would be crazy to ever disobey Hannah after yesterday, I was suffering enough, I couldn't take any punishment.

PRRFFFFFFFFFFFSSFSFSSSSSSSSS

A silent and long fart got released into my bedsheet prison, I felt the warm gas blowing against my chin while I continued servicing her pussy. As the fart slowly came out, I felt the oxygen below the bedsheets being pushed away and replaced with toxic gas, the temperature of my sealed environment quickly rose several degrees, and it became warm and humid. I was enveloped in her putrid gas.

The little air I managed to breathe was now pure fart, subjecting me to two types of suffocation at the same time, now with the familiar smell and taste of garbage and rotten eggs that I endured so constantly. I began silently weeping in agony. I contemplated stopping my breathing and letting myself slowly drown to death in her slimy fluids to end the anguish, but I didn't want to die, I was young, and I had so much to live for, even if it was here on this torture chamber I wanted to experience life, I couldn't end it so soon.

I kept licking, kissing, and slurping as I wept in despair. Hannah started to ramp up the speed of her grinding until she exploded in orgasmic pleasure and discharged a massive load of cum into my mouth. The viscous substance flew deep into my throat and stuck to its ceiling, slowly sliding downwards, there was so much of it that it blocked my airway, I began choking.

"Awwwww, my little pathetic loser is having a bad time gargling my delicious cum?" she mocked.

I coughed and gagged for several seconds until the blob of cum had gotten far enough down my throat to allow for the passage of air, letting me take a big breath of her nauseating gas. She uncovered me from the sheets and giggled when she saw me crying like a baby with my face soaked with her bodily fluids. In turn, I looked up at her slim upper body, her big round tits, her messy blonde hair, and her innocent-looking smile. Even after all of this pain and suffering I still got a raging boner from seeing her beautiful nude body, she was the only thing in my miserable existence that I actually liked to look at... god I am pathetic.

"That was a deadly fart wasn't it slave? I can't even imagine how fucking torturous it must be to be trapped with it as your only source of oxygen" she smirked "It's great that I will never find myself in such a horrendous nightmare, I am very lucky for that aren't I slave?" she mocked.

I nodded, she was indeed lucky to not be me. Hannah stood up from the bed and began stretching, making sure to tauntingly parade and wiggle her big ass in front of me.

When she was done stretching she grabbed me by the arm and yanked me down to the floor, I fell off the bed like a sack of potatoes and landed directly in my rib cage, I wailed and screamed in pain but Hannah only watched me with a big smile. Once she was done giggling at my sobbing and wailing she dragged me to the center of the room and placed me on my knees. My hands and feet were still tied together making my back arch backward and look up into the ceiling. It suddenly clicked into my mind... she was gonna use me like a fucking chair. My eyes widened and I began to struggle with all of my strength, but as always, All my struggles ever did was make Hannah hornier. As fear flooded my tormented mind once again she sat on my face, she lifted her legs up from the floor, leaving me to carry all of her weight in my neck and spine, pain flooded my weak body, it felt like my back was gonna snap like a twig at any second. My agonizing screams were muffled by her ass, she shifted around in my face until she had positioned me deep in her moist asscrack. The pain was unbearable and my throat was sore from my muffled screaming into her asshole. Then I felt with terror her asshole starting to slowly widen.

My whole body froze as I realized... I wasn't a chair... I was a toilet.

"It's time for my morning shit!"

Without any more of a warning a chunky sludge of shit cascaded into my tongue and started filling my mouth, I didn't have time to cry or scream, Hannah's waste was semi-liquid which meant I needed to rapidly gulp it down before my mouth overflowed, just like I did with her piss.

Remember how I said that her wet farts had the most mind-shattering taste I had ever tasted? How naive I had been. This taste was 10 times more poisonous and mind-shattering than the slimy wet farts from last night. My mouth was flooded, and every single one of my taste buds was literally submerged in Hannah's putrid diarrhea. If someone had offered me to cut off my tongue using a rusty spoon I would have accepted in an instant, anything to stop the taste of pure unadulterated rotten eggs and sulfur that was destroying and replacing every single thought in my poisoned brain.

My mouth was filling faster than I could drink, I had to figure something out, fast. I got an idea, I raised my tongue and jammed it into her asshole to try and slow done the cascade of sludge, my plan worked, the shit was still pouring down all around my tongue but the cascade was slow enough for me to swallow. When the current finally stopped there were barely any thoughts left in my mind other than the inhuman taste that I was experiencing. By this time I had already learned my duties as a filth slave, I pulled my tongue out from her rectum and began cleaning the ring of shit that had formed in her asshole, I cried and cried but the outlandish idea of disobeying who was essentially my owner didn't even cross my mind, I was terrified of what she could do to me, I had accepted my unfortunate position as her servant.

"Hahaha! Good slave! You have already learned your toilet paper duties! I didn't even need to whip you in the dick!" she praised me. "Now for your dessert"

She stood up and turned around before crashing her smelly vagina into my mouth and start draining her bladder into my throat without any prior warning.

"Hey loser, learn some multitasking and pleasure my pussy while you drink" she ordered.

I mindlessly obeyed, I circled my tongue in her pussy while the golden stream of salty bitterness flowed down my throat. Once she was done I cleaned the remaining urine off her urethra and labia.

"Don't worry little wimp, you won't have to support my weight when serving as my toilet anymore, I already spent all of your little life savings on fun stuff that I can use to keep breaking your fragile mind. I paid for priority next-day shipping too, so all the stuff should be here any minute now."

She dismounted my face and untied my hands from my feet, I could once again move by slithering on the floor like a worm and shuffling on my knees, then to my surprise, she finally took off the damned ring gag.

"I think you have learned enough to remove your training gag, but get this REALLY clear on your tiny little brain, if you EVER close your mouth when you are not supposed to I will shove this gag back in your throat and then whip your dick until you lose your voice from screaming in pain! Got it?"

"Yes goddess, please don't hurt me goddess" I replied.

She smirked and left the room. I could have screamed when she momentarily opened the door but with the mere seconds the door was open the neighbors would just think someone stubbed his toe or something.

After some time Hannah came back in dragging some boxes with her into the room.

"You are an unlucky little loser, while I was making my lactose-charged breakfast the packages arrived, so prepare for me to try out my new toys!" she announced.

She started opening the first and biggest package, it was a foldable luxurious-looking throne, it featured a box at the bottom instead of legs, a big hole on the seat, and another hole in the front of the box. It didn't take long for me to figure out that I was going to be cramped inside the box with my face being forced out the top to be used as a seat.

I didn't even say a word, I just started quietly sobbing at the grim future that awaited me. Hannah pushed her pink gaming chair out of the room and replaced it with the new torture throne.

"Time to try it out! I am sure your face will be a great cushion to spend hours on top of!" she giggled.

I rapidly slithered towards her and began kissing and licking her disgusting unwashed feet.

"Please don't do it goddess *smooch* please my almighty ruler, please have mercy *smooch* please..." I kissed and kissed, trying my hardest to ignore the vomit-inducing taste and smell of her feet.

But my pleas were to no avail, she just laughed at me, opened the throne, and dragged me inside of it. She forced my face through the seat hole and tightened multiple straps and belts that kept my head completely locked in place. She closed me inside with my bound legs sticking out from the other hole in the base of the contraption. She briefly walked away and returned with a tray of food, a grilled cheese sandwich, two boiled eggs, a big side of soft cheese, and a glass of chocolate milk. When I saw the food I already knew the agony that awaited me.

"Please no goddess! I am begging you! Please don't eat that goddess! Do not ea- MMMFFFFF!!!" My begging was silenced by her big ass, my face was once again inside her filthy crack, my nostrils were pushed directly into her anus, and my mouth smushed below her pussy.

"New rule slave-boy! Every time you are inside my throne you will spend every single second of your existence worshipping any of my two unwashed holes"

Hannah showed how she could easily shift slightly and switch between her pussy or asshole to be on top of my mouth, she finally positioned her asshole against my lips.

"Unless I tell you otherwise, you will energetically worm your tongue inside my filthy rectum until I stand up. And don't you even fucking think about stopping to have a break or you will be strongly reprimanded"

I didn't even think about myself anymore, I just heard an order and obeyed without question. I buried my tongue inside the asshole as I had done many times before, her rectum was completely coated in a thick layer of feces from when she had shitted into my mouth an hour ago. The taste and smell of rotten eggs had already become a familiar part of my life, I felt like throwing up so often that I had already learned to control this urge almost entirely. I did as I was told, the coating of shit stuck onto my tongue and slowly flowed down into my mouth. I wasn't even trying to complain anymore, I had already learned it was all fruitless.

I heard her turn on the computer and unplug her pink headphones, I guess she wanted me to hear what she was doing while I was down here, massaging and worshipping her revolting shit-hole. She booted up a videogame, contrary to other boys my age I had never seen the appeal to "gaming", it had always appeared like a waste of time from which you get nothing but frustration. But it was clear Hannah didn't share the same sentiment, she was so concentrated in her game that it seemed like she had completely forgotten about the fact she had a tied-up human being incessantly lapping the shit out of her rectum. This went on like this for a whole hour, before I heard the sound of a ringtone, which Hannah enthusiastically answered.

"Hannah we missed you! Why weren't you here yesterday?" a voice exclaimed through the computer.

"Oh it was nothing girls, I just felt a bit sick, that's all." Hannah lied in reply.

This was my chance, maybe if I screamed for help loud enough someone would call the cops on my merciless kidnapper. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and began screaming as loud as my tired lungs would allow me. But it was to no use, her round big ass was like a dense meat cushion, completely muffling my desperate screams with her perfect curves. At first I didn't give up, I kept on screaming for my life, for anyone to save me from this fucking hell.

BFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRTT

Hannah unleashed a poisonous 15-second long wet fart. as the devastating and absurdly long fart spat shit all over my tongue I could feel my cheeks start puffing up, being inflated like a living fart-balloon. My screaming stopped and my helpless sobbing began, my cheeks hurt badly from being inflated and stretched to their absolute limits and my tongue began twitching at the flavor of viscous feces.

"Hannah you good? What was that?" said a voice from the monitor.

"Ups, I'm sorry girls I just let loose a little fart" Hannah responded in a fake voice of embarrassment.

"Awh don't worry Hannah, we are glad you are comfortable enough with us to do that!" one of the girls said in a friendly empathetic voice.

While Hannah was getting sympathetic praise and validation from her friends I was suffering trapped below her, crying and savoring the terrible filth that was slowly dissolving into my saliva. I tried and failed to empty my inflated mouth but there was no way to release it other than breathing it in and exhaling it through my nose.

How could her small slim body contain such a monstrous amount of toxic gas? The answer was truly beyond me. Once I had managed to deflate my mouth Hannah stomped my right leg, indicating me to get back to work. I yelped in pain and obeyed without question, my tongue once again worming inside her shit-hole, coated in human filth.

After a wholesome moment of bonding between Hannah and her friends, they joined another videogame and Hannah began eating her gas-inducing breakfast, she ate it loudly and messily taunting me and letting me know about the deadly fluids she had started brewing in her stomach. Even through all the laughing and screaming coming from above me while they had fun playing together, I could still clearly hear her stomach rumbling wildly at the copious amount of lactose it was failing to digest. With time the growling became louder, and with my ears so close to her body I could even hear the sound of gastric juices bubbling and gargling in her stomach. As tears of fear continued flowing from my eyes I felt fluctuating vibrations in the filthy walls of her rectum with my tongue. Her bowels had started moving, pushing the shit down a path that ended in my throat.

As I felt it coming my eyes widened, I retrieved my tongue from her rectum and began giving submissive rapid kisses to her filthy asshole, in a hopeless last-ditch attempt for my sadistic owner to have mercy on her dehumanized slave. Of course, my desperate kisses only achieved making her giggle.

"Open wide. It's an order" Hannah said intimidatingly.

"Hannah did you say something?" asked one of the girls.

"Sorry I was watching a video... about...uh... dentistry" Hannah replied.

I obeyed and opened my mouth awaiting my horrible fate.

PRRRRRSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSH

A wet fart blew into my resting tongue, immediately followed by a cascade of diarrhea. I resisted the immense temptation to close my mouth as I swallowed the liquid shit, I couldn't resist the primal urge to scream when subjected to these inhuman forms of torture but those screams only came out as pathetic gurgling as I chugged down my owner's waste. Thankfully the flow of shit stopped rather quickly, leaving my taste buds to marinate in the liquid while I chugged it down my throat. The only thing I wanted at this point was release from my torture chamber.

Hannah once again used all of her force stomping my right knee, announcing that it was time for me to get my tongue back inside her, I did as I was told. While I cleaned the complete mess her diarrhea had left behind she kept playing with her friends as if nothing had happened. Her stomach was still really upset from the milk she had taken, causing her to blast a wet fart into my tongue about once every 60 seconds, constantly overloading my senses with the same taste and smell I had endured the whole day: The essence of sulfur.

After a couple of hours of restless rectum worship the frequency of the gasses died down, Hannah must have been very immersed in her game because she shifted her ass backwards inserting my mouth into her pussy. She didn't realize that her pussy had a much thinner seal and that her asscheeks could no longer muffle me. This was my chance, a chance to finally escape my incessant torture, I filled up my lungs by taking a big whiff of her asshole through my nose, the smell was putrid but I didn't care, I needed to get help.

"PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME I'M BEING TORT-!" Hannah jumped and bolted forwards, once again muffling my screams with her ass.

"Hannah what the fuck was that!?" said one of the girls through the voice chat.

"Why the fuck is there a man screaming!? Are you ok!?" exclaimed the other girl.

I felt relief wash over my body. they had heard me! I was saved from the pain and anguish Hannah inflicted on me!

"Girls relax! It's... uh... IT'S MY BOYFRIEND! I am sorry I didn't tell you girls sooner, I... met him online on a BDSM forum! He is super into extreme femdom and consensual non consent!" Hannah replied.

12