Her pet

Story Info
Wife promises a treat, but only if I'm good boy.
1.5k words
4.4
11.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allhers
Allhers
54 Followers

"Strip" she orders. My wife circles me as i slowly remove my clothes, watching, lightly grazing her fingers over my skin as she walks. She stops behind me once I'm completely naked, Her fingernails scratch at my shoulders and drag down my back, my sides, my ass, finally to my hips. She pulls me into her, gently grinding into me.

"On your knees" I can hear the smile in her voice. I happily obey, dropping to my knees eager to see what she has planned. "So obedient" she laughs, "Who's a good boy?"

"I am" I say proudly.

She scratches my head like a dog. Like her pet. Like her property. She steps in front of me, looking down at her pet. She leans down so her face is at my level. "Who's my good boy?" she asks again excitedly, scratching behind both of my ears. I close my eyes, moaning that I'm her good boy. "Mmmmmmm... if you're a really good boy, maybe I'll give you a treat when we're done. Would you like that?" I nod my head. She pulls me in for a deep aggressive kiss, her tongue pushing deep into my mouth. "That's my good boy."

I look up at her and watch my wife lift her dress over her head, arching her back as she removes it. I admire the curves of her body, her small breasts, flat stomach, her hips dancing, putting on a show for me as the dress falls to the floor. She stands over me, smiling. She scratches my head again playfully, pulling me into her. I wrap my arms around her legs, caressing them, massaging them. Starting at her feet and running them up the backs of her calves, her thighs, finally to her ass. I kiss and bite her hip bones, listening to her softly moaning.

My wife pulls my head back and turns around. He beautiful perfect ass is now in front of my face. It's my favorite part of her, my object of worship and obsession. She looks down on me over her shoulder. "Be a good boy." she says, reaching back and spreading her cheeks. I moan at the order and lean forward.

I kiss the object of my affection, her amazing butt cheeks. Kissing and licking and biting my way down to her beautiful little asshole. She shudders when i first kiss it, licking it lightly. I moan into her, softly making out with her perfectly formed ass, burying my face between her cheeks. She tastes like heaven and i am hungry for her. Her gasps turn to moans as i greedily lick deeper. She spreads her legs and leans forward against the wall, bending over and arching her back, giving me a better angle to enjoy her even more.

I grab her cheeks and spread them wider apart, hungrily moaning. She places one hand on the back of my head, pulling me into her, urging my to lick her deeper. Her other hand slips down between her legs and i can feel her playing with herself. She moans that I'm her good boy over and over again, her fingers moving faster over her clit. I'm desperate to please her, to get my tongue as deep as possible in her beautiful behind.

I feel her body tensing in my hands, her cheeks clenching on my face, her hand playing with herself as fast as possible. Her moans are tense and high pitched, and she grabs my head and pushes me into her ass as she brings herself over the edge. Screaming and shaking, her body loosens and i push my tongue into her as deep as I can. She yelps as i moan into her perfect ass, hungrily licking as she rides through her orgasm.

I match the pace of my licking and kissing with her as she comes down, slowly grinding her beautiful butt into my face. She turns around and looks down at me. She's beautiful, breathless, flushed. She scratches my head again like a dog. Like her pet. Like her property. "Who's my God boy?" she pants. "I am" i say proudly,

Her hand slips back down between her legs, and she starts playing with herself again. "A good boy knows how to beg"she moans, smiling down at me. "Do you know how to beg?"

"Please" I say, watching her fingers gently running circles over her clit. She move close, just in front of my face, her other hand on my head holding me just out of reach.

"Beg" she whispers, watching me watching her. I'm mesmerized by her, hungry for her, desperate to please her. "Please, baby" I moan out. She holds my head back and i watch her slide two fingers deep inside her beautiful pussy. They come back out dripping wet, and she brings them to my mouth. I hungrily suck her fingers, tasting her, licking them clean. She moans watching me, sliding her fingers in and out, slowly fucking my mouth, fingering as deep as she can.

"Be my good boy" she says and gently guides my face between her legs. I'm so desperate for her i dive right in and my tongue immediately finds her clit. she screams in surprise as I hungrily lick and eat her, moaning into her. She claws into my scalp pulling me into her. I moan and whimper in pain as her fingernails dig into my neck and shoulders, leaving deep scratches.

"That's my God boy!" she screams. She lifts a legs and wraps it around my head, angling perfectly for my tongue to find its way inside of her. She gasps as I find my way in and lick her as deep as i can. I grab her other leg and put it on my other shoulder, lifting her up off the ground and pinning her to the wall. He hands grab my head, steadying herself while pushing my face into her. I find her clit again and desperately kiss, lick and eat her as fast as I can. "Good boy! Good boy! Good boy!" she screams over and over as she nears climax. Her body tenses and she grabs my head, shoving me down, refusing to let me come up for air. She lets out a deafening scream as her organ explodes, her juices running down my face, her body shaking and jerking in my hands.

Her body twitches with each kiss to her clit as she comes down from her orgasm. She slides down the wall and i lower her down into my lap, kissing her body as i go. She buries her face in my neck, and pants into my ear "that's my good boy..." she pulls me into a deep kiss, tasting herself in me, moaning into me as her tongue pushes deep into my mouth. "Such a good boy"

Her hands slide down my body, pinching my nipples along the way, until they find my rock hard cock, dripping for her. My wife moans and kisses me again as she starts stroking. She squeezes my cock and collects my precum on her finger. She brings it to my lips and smiles at me as she makes me lick her finger clean. "I promised you a treat if you were a good boy, and you were a very...very good boy" She laughs to herself as she pulls me into another deep aggressive kiss.

Her hands are like magic, stroking my throbbing cock, squeezing my balls. I'm dripping precum as she expertly teases me. She laughs at all the noises i make, my gasps, my moans. I cup her perfect little butt in one hand as she plays with me, and she gasps as I slip a finger inside. She laughs at me, enjoying it, and picks up the pace. It's not long before i feel myself getting close, but she's holding back, teasing me, not letting me go over the edge. "A good boy knows how to beg" she laughs in my ear.

"... please... please..." I whimper. My wife smiles at me "Beg." she orders. My finger slides deeper into her ass, and i moan loudly "please, baby". She laughs, adjusts her finger spacing and finds the perfect spot under the tip. I groan, almost screaming as she finally lets me cum. My head falls forward and i bite her neck and shoulder, cumming over and over. She cups her free hand under me and catches all my cum. I shake in her hand as she keeps slowly striking me after i finish, squeezing the tip to drain me of every drop.

Once she's satisfied that she's gotten enough out of me, she brings her handful of my cum up to my face. "Such a good boy" she says. She grabs my head with her other hand and pushes me forward. I lap up my cum as she feeds it to me, eating it from the palm of her hand like a good boy. She smiles, laughing to herself, watching me eat my reward as she rubs my head and scratches behind my ears like a dog. Like her pet. Like her property.

Allhers
Allhers
54 Followers