Her Place

Story Info
Elizabeth finally gets to invite Kyle to her place.
5.3k words
4.47
12k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a very long and drawn out divorce, Elizabeth was finally free from her ex! And this also meant he was finally out of the house that they'd awkwardly been sharing for the past year. With the divorce finalized, Elizabeth felt like a new woman. She felt liberated, radiant, happy and ready to reinvent herself and she was excited about her new journey moving forward.

She had gotten the house in the divorce agreement and was busily making it hers: repainting, redecorating, deep cleaning, and getting new furnishings to truly make the house feel fresh and new. She was especially excited about her new bedroom, completely replacing everything in there and removing any signs of her ex and his presence from the space, even going as far as to burn some sage and palo santo in the room to clear the energy.

And with her home finally to herself, it meant Kyle could at long last come up and see her place. She wondered if it would be weird to have him in her once-marital home, but she was excited for Kyle to get a chance to see where she lived. Plus, it had also been so long since there had been any sex in Elizabeth's home, she didn't care if it was weird or not. She was ready to change that...marking it as her territory, in a sense.

With her son scheduled to be at his dad's for a long stretch, Elizabeth asked Kyle to come up that Thursday evening. "There's a lot of rooms that have never even seen sex in my house," she told him, alluding to her lackluster sex life with her ex. "So, better come prepared to change that for me."

Kyle was more than willing to accept that challenge.

Thursday evening finally arrived and he texted to let her know he was on the way. Elizabeth was practically dripping with anticipation and excited for what was to come. Dressed simply in a t-shirt and a pair of cut-off jean shorts that framed her nice ass and showed a lot of leg, she killed the time while he drove up with a glass of wine. She played some music and danced around her house, her hips swaying to the music only added to her eager throbbing down below.

With a knock at the door, he had finally arrived! She opened up her kitchen door, welcoming him into her home with a smile. "Hi! You found it! Come on in," gesturing him further inside and then reaching up to his lips for a deep kiss.

"Hi," he replied with a smile as they broke free from their embrace. "Niiiiiice," he added as he took a look around, nodding in approval.

"Thanks...so, yeah, lemme give you the nickel tour," she said, closing the door behind him. He set his things down and she began to lead him through her small house. "This is the kitchen, obviously," she said with a little laugh, "and....I've never had sex in here," she added, looking to him with a sly little smile and a raise of her eyebrows.

"Duly noted," he responded with a chuckle and an ass grab as they headed out of the kitchen.

"And here's my living room.....I don't think that couch has ever seen any action either," she said as they poked their heads into the living room.

"Also noted," he replied again with a smile.

"Bathroom's here," pointing it out to her right as they made their way down the hall. "My office is here," she added, gesturing to the room on the left. "That's my kid's room over there," she pointed out "and here's my room...with my new bed that definitely needs breaking in," she said, stepping into her room and giving him a playful little nudge with her elbow.

"Well, guess we should get started in here...we've got a lot of ground to cover," he said in a mock serious tone.

Standing behind her, he pushed her hair to the side and began kissing all along her neck - little butterfly kisses and licks along her neck; his warm breath adding to the heat she was already feeling. She let out a quiet moan at the gentle touch of his lips on her skin. Moving up to her ear, he gently tugged on her earlobe with his teeth before plunging his tongue into her ear. Elizabeth's knees practically buckled beneath her and she let out a long, low moan as the wet heat and sound of his tongue in her ear sent shivers of pleasure throughout her entire body. She reached her arms up and behind her, reaching for his head, neck, and shoulders, anything to pull him closer into her and hold him right where he was. She sensed a proud smile in his movements; he knew that spot drove her wild and he loved knowing just what to do to bring her to her knees.

Kyle slid his hands down along the sides of her body, reaching for the hem of her shirt and then eased it up and over her head. He released the clasp on her bra and pulled it off her shoulders, dropping it to the floor. He then let his hands glide down the smooth skin of her chest and torso. His hands skimmed along the side of her breasts, his thumbs barely grazing her hardened nipples before continuing down her sides and to her shorts. He unbuttoned them and they fell quietly to the floor. She stepped out of them and kicked them aside with her foot. Kyle briefly paused to remove his clothes and added them to the clothing pile on the floor. With his naked body now pressed up against hers, she could feel his strength and heat, not to mention, his excitement. Kyle began moving his lips and body downward, starting at her neck, then down over her shoulders, and along her back.

The room was quiet save for the sound of their excited breaths and her soft moans.

He reached his thumbs into the waistband of her thong and pulled them down ever so slowly and Elizabeth gracefully picked up her feet as he maneuvered them off of her legs. The steady simmer of their slow movements was edging them closer to a full boil; their passion like the flame on a stove increasing in heat and intensity.

She slowly turned to face Kyle who began licking and nibbling at her thighs. As his lips and tongue pressed up against her left thigh, he slid his hands up along her legs, over her ass and then to her lower back. He brought his right hand down and teasingly grazed her wet pussy with his finger, sliding a trail of her wetness up along her labia folds and to her clit. She let out a slight gasp at his touch and rocked her pelvis back and forth in motion with his finger. He repeated that motion a few times, each time easing his finger into her opening and then up to her swollen bud, moistening it with her arousal. Looking to her left, Elizabeth could see the two of them in her full length mirror that was mounted on the wall. She could practically see their heat in the mirror. And the reflection of their nude bodies and the seduction underway was turning her on even more.

"Hmmmmmmmm," she moaned, loving this foreplay, but ready for so much more.

As if he read her mind, Kyle stood up, lifted Elizabeth up in his arms and then sat her atop the chest of drawers that was behind them. At about four feet high, the height of the dresser gave Kyle a front row seat to Elizabeth's eager sex. She rested her feet on his shoulders, tilted her body back slightly and then Kyle dove his face into her very wet, and very ready, pussy.

"Oooooh God!" she exclaimed the moment his tongue made contact with her. He practically devoured her essence, licking and sucking on her hungrily as her body bucked and writhed with pleasure. His tongue moved up and down and side to side over every part of her flower, before he took hold of her swollen bud between his lips and tickled it rapidly with his tongue. Squirming in response, she ran her hands through her hair, pressed her breasts forward, and let out a long, low groan of delight. Looking over her right shoulder, she could see their personal porno playing out in the mirror on the wall and watching Kyle eat her out was driving her over the edge.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck," she slowly and quietly whispered over and over, while reaching her hand to Kyle's soft hair and pushing him nose deep into her pussy.

He continued his passionate attack on her for a little while longer, eagerly lapping up her sweet essence, before releasing his mouth from her intimate folds. He locked eyes with her as he dropped a string of saliva onto her already soaking wet opening then stood upright and lifted her off of the dresser and held her in his arms. He began lowering her and she helped guide his rock hard cock inside of her.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck," she said again, this time louder. "Oh my god...your cock feels soooo good," she added as she held her legs tightly around his waist and her arms around his neck.

"You feel really good too," he quietly replied with a nod of the head. With his hands under her ass, he began lifting and lowering her on his cock. Her clit rubbed against his body as he pistoned her up and down on his manhood and their lips met intently and ravenously. She could taste the sweetness of her arousal on his lips. Pausing to catch her breath, she uttered, "Ohhhh mmmyyy god," before returning her lips to his. She was loving every second of this: loving the strength Kyle possessed and loving the way he held and moved her this way and of course, loving how it felt.

He then lowered her onto her back on the bed while he kept his feet firmly planted on the floor. Leaning down and passionately meeting his lips to hers, he began to pound into her hard. His hands met hers, their fingers intertwined, and he held her arms down on the bed. Locked into his hold, Elizabeth countered Kyle's strength and dominance with her dripping feminine sexualtiy. Her pelvis rocked in motion with his body, her back arched, her plump breasts pushed upwards, her nipples were like hardened buttons, and a flurry of moans, whimpers, cries and expletives exited her lips.

"Holy Fuck! Oh god! Shit! Fuuuck," she cried out like a broken record with an explicit-lyrics label.

Kyle released his hands from hers and lifted her legs up so she was bent at ninety-degrees, her straight legs now resting against his chest. With his arms holding her legs against his body, he drove further into her, bottoming out with each push. Elizabeth reached down to her clit and began rubbing rapidly, bringing her close to the edge. "Oh god, oh god," she said with shortened breaths as she was nearing an orgasm and Kyle continued pressing into her. "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop," she pleaded with him. He continued ramming into her until a powerful orgasm rolled through her.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" she exclaimed as her body convulsed and the orgasm sent powerful waves throughout her entire body. A series of spasms rocked through her and her breath shuddered in response. She squeezed and released her vaginal muscles on his cock, eliciting a few more quivers of pleasure with each pulsation.

She let out a big grin at Kyle, slid her legs down and reached for his shoulders, pulling him down to her and planted a big kiss on his lips. "Holy shit," she said to him.

Giving her a moment to come back down from her orgasm high, he eased out of her, eliciting a little "oooooohh!" from her as the head of his cock passed her sensitive nerves. Climbing onto the bed, he lay down behind her in a spooning position, kissing her shoulders and back for a few minutes, before he guided his cock back into her.

"Ooooh fuuuuccck," she whispered as his cock filled her up again. He grabbed onto her shoulders and began to pump in and out of her and she pressed her ass back towards him with every push. She reached for the headboard and pushed herself against it, driving herself even further down onto his cock. Their breathing intensified as their motions became more hurried. Kyle then repositioned himself a little further back from her allowing Elizabeth to lay on her back and their legs to scissor together. With Elizabeth's mound easier to reach, Kyle moistened his fingers in his mouth, then reached down to her and began rapidly rubbing his fingers along her swollen clit. Elizabeth reached a hand down onto Kyle's ass, helping to pull him in closer with each thrust. Still pumping his dick into her, he matched it with the speed and intensity of his hand on her delicate nub. Elizabeth's pelvis bucked and squirmed at the sensation and she whimpered and shrieked until another orgasm roared through her body.

"Holy Fuck!" she exclaimed as her body reacted to yet another pleasurable wave and every part of her body released and relaxed with a heavy, but happy, sigh. "Holy shit, you're a fuckin' beast," she said to him with wide eyes. Even after five months of crazy hot sex, she was still amazed at Kyle's skill and stamina in the bedroom.

He smiled in return and eased out of her, rolling to the side.

"Phew!," he said, catching his breath for a moment. "Thirsty?" he asked as he eased off the bed, holding out his hands for her to grab hold.

"Uh, huh..." she muttered, grabbing hold of his hand and heaving herself off the bed with a delighted sigh.

Her hand in his, Elizabeth led them down the hall and into the kitchen. She reached up to the cabinet, grabbed two glasses and filled them with water. "Here you go," she said, handing him a glass which he eagerly accepted.

With a happy exhale, they both leaned their backs up against the cold, granite kitchen island, quenching their thirst and wetting their mouths.

Elizabeth's eyes then drifted down to Kyle's still strong erection extending firmly out from his body. She looked up to him, met his eyes, gave a little seductive smile and a raise of her eyebrows, and then brought her eyes downward again. She set her glass down onto the counter, knelt down onto her knees, and brought her mouth to his beautiful cock.

He let out a little moan as her moist, plump lips touched his glans. She started with gentle kisses on the soft, bulbous head of his manhood, then eagerly ran her tongue up one side of his shaft and down the other, messily dripping her saliva all along his member. After a few passes like that, she slowly and firmly pressed her tongue back up his shaft and to the tip of his cock. She flicked her tongue around the silky soft mushroom tip and then licked circles around the ridge before fully engulfing his thickness with her mouth and sliding her lips down to the base. She released her lip's grasp on his cock, and ran her tongue from the base to the head a few more times to wet it even more with her mouth's moisture. Now even more lubricated, she pressed her lips tightly around him and began bobbing her head back and forth on his dick, letting a little moan of pleasure vibrate along his shaft.

After a few moments like this, Kyle pressed his hand to the back of her head, pushing her even deeper onto his cock until he was pressed back into her throat. Elizabeth held him there, while simultaneously dancing her tongue along the underside of his shaft before slowly releasing and taking a deep inhalation. She repeated the motion a few more times, easing her jaw and relaxing her body each time, allowing him even deeper into her throat with each pass. Elizabeth eased her mouth off of his cock, catching her breath for a moment, and slid her hand up his leg over his abdomen and up towards his chest. With her right hand, she grasped his balls in her hand and gave them a gentle squeeze before she brought her lips back to his cock, this time also grabbing his shaft with her hand. Moving back and forth with her lips and hand on his cock, she looked up at him, their eyes met, and they both let out a little moan. He smiled down at her and, with her mouth full of cock, she smiled back at him.

But after a few more moments, she couldn't ignore the tingling in her body again. As much as she loved Kyle's dick in her mouth, she loved it even more in her pussy. With a final press of her tongue along the underside of his shaft, she released her lips and hand from him, and made her way to stand, pressing her breasts against his chest, and meeting his lips in a passionate and hungry kiss.

She could barely contain herself and was desperate to feel him back inside her again. Lips still locked together, hands moving all over one another, they awkwardly stumbled into the living room. Elizabeth laid down on the rug in front of the fireplace, pulling Kyle down along with her. Laying on her back with her legs splayed open, Kyle made no delay in returning his cock to her warm and wet tunnel. They both let out a grunted breath when his cock entered her.

He pressed his body down towards hers and their lips met again in between shortened breaths. He began by slowly pressing himself into her entirely, then withdrawing until the head of his penis met the sensitive nerve endings of her entry. With each withdrawal, she let out a whimper, squeezed her muscles, and bucked her body in response as if her body was trying to magnetically pull his dick back inside her. He continued this agonizingly slow, but pleasurable, tease for a few moments, but then with a fiery energy, he quickly and forcefully began pounding her with his rigid cock, pressing it hard and deep inside her. The room was filled with nothing but the sound of their skin slapping together, her moans, and their heated breaths.

"Uuuuuh," she grunted with each forceful press into her as she dug her nails into his back and pulled him closer into her. But with each thrust, also came more friction on the rug and a grimace came across her face. Kyle recognized the feeling, as he was also feeling the burn of the rug on his knees.

"Let's get on the couch," he said to her in a dominant tone as he pulled out of her.

Nodding in agreement, Elizabeth scrambled up off her back and climbed onto the L-shaped couch where she lay on her back, ready to take him back inside her. Kyle knelt down on the cushions in between her legs. They looked at one another with a fiery intensity. He moistened his fingers in his mouth and then dragged them across her lower lips.

"Oh god," she exclaimed almost with a jump at his touch. He then jammed his pointer finger into her wet opening and began forcefully finger fucking her. "Oh god, oh god, oh god," she cried out as her body writhed and squirmed as he pressed his digit into the soft, warm confines of her tunnel, reaching for her g-spot. "Slow," she managed to utter out in a whisper, but he seemed to hear the opposite and increased in speed and intensity instead. He let a drop of spit fall from his mouth onto her, and then, with his thumb, he began rubbing her labia and clit with the same intensity. The expletives were pouring out of her again at his fiery and pleasurable assault and she practically squirmed her way to the other side of the couch as he pressed on.

"I can't take it," she pleaded, as her body couldn't handle the fervor much longer and she tried to reach down and grab his hand to slow him down. He smirked at her, shook his head in disapproval, and then, with his free hand, grasped hold of her wrist and held it down next to her head. She tried to wriggle her other hand free to stop him, but he grabbed that hand too and held it down alongside the other.

She was stuck and in his control now. And even though she was being totally dominated by Kyle right now, at the same time, she felt so powerful, so sexual, so feminine, and so alive - caught in the throes of desire with this man so unlike any she'd ever been with. Her mind also couldn't help but think of how her couch, let alone her entire house, had never seen any action like this! As she was about to rip the pillows from the couch at the intense feeling inside her vagina, he then pulled his finger out and gave her a playful little slap on her pussy.

"Holy shit," she laughed and he chuckled in response.

After she had a second to catch her breath, he grabbed her legs, directing her onto all fours on the couch. With her face towards the back cushions and Kyle kneeling between her legs, she wiggled her ass playfully and pressed back towards his body. He guided his cock back into her warm entry, but not before giving her ass a few good slaps.

12