Her Plan Comes Together (750 words)

Story Info
She was desperate, so nothing ventured, nothing gained.
800 words
18.3k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story Description: She was desperate, so nothing ventured, nothing gained.

The last two shorty's I submitted were kind of downers. This one is just a bit of fun and not to be taken seriously. Just something to cleanse my palate, so to speak.

Story: (750 Word Story Challenge)

"Just tell him, Megan. I can tell that this is just tearing you up. You have to sit him down alone and tell him you need more than he's giving you. Look him in the eyes. Don't ask him, tell him it has to be this way. He loves you. He will go along with your need to experience new things. I did it. Bobby was upset and angry and confused at first, but he got with the program, and now, our sex life is unbelievable! God, I'm getting wet just thinking about it." Her eyes got all dreamy looking and her face was a portrait of unbridled lust. "I got to go find my big-dicked hunk, honey. We're meeting at the Marriott for a long lunch!" She practically sprang from her chair. "Bye, bye, sweetie. Good luck!"

When Mark got home from work that night, Megan had her intervention all set up. The kids were at her parents, the candlelight dinner was ready, and the 2018 VJB Sangiovese Reserva was breathing nicely on the sideboard. The satin red shear peignoir with the matching thong and her CFM's was all she was wearing. Well, that and a simple strand of pearls. Yeah, she was in control.

"Is this a joke?" His heart was breaking. Mark was dizzy. "Jesus Meg's, how could you do this to me?"

"Look, baby. I love you; I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but...well...you just aren't getting it done. Don't misunderstand me. I love the gentle way you hold and caress me. I love your kisses all over my body. Your oral skills are great. And, most importantly, I love the way you look in my eyes when you cum, then hold me for hours with the soft touches all over my body." Megan was being sincere. "But, sometimes, I just need to get fucked!"

Mark about fell out of his chair. He didn't know that Megan even knew that word.

"Honestly, baby. I want you to love me like you do, 2-3 times a week. But I've dropped hints now for months, and you haven't changed one bit. So, here's the deal. "I've found a couple of guys at work who will throw me down on the bed and just fuck the shit out of me!" She paused to gather her thoughts. "I've unmasked my soul; I've confessed all my kinky fantasies to you and still no change..."

"But you're my wife! I love you. I can't tie you up, or spank you, slap your VJ with a riding crop, or any of those things..."

"Then, Mark, I'm going to find me a couple of men that will. That's the bottom line..."

"Wait, wait. Give me a chance. I will do it. Just help me though. I love you and don't want to lose you."

"Take it or leave, baby." Megan was reluctant, but after Mark begged and pleaded, she acquiesced to his request to give him three weeks.

Megan met with Shelly for coffee to give her an update on her progress. "Oh my God, Shell. It's been fantastic! It took Mark a little while to get going but, oh my, it's been so good. I get his tender loving 2-3 times a week and completely fucked twice more. I should have done this years ago."

"Really, Meg's, tell me the truth now. Would you really have ever cheated on Mark?"

"Don't be gross, Shell. You wouldn't cheat either. I might have divorced Mark, but I never would have cheated on him." She laughed and cried at the same time. Honestly, I never even approached or went to lunch with any of the guys at work. And, there is no way in hell I would have ever talked to one of those asshole players about my marriage. Her emotions settled on tears. "I love Mark more than life itself..."

"You have to tell him that, honey. I told Bobby right away. You have to make him believe you weren't serious too!"

"I know, Shelly. I know. But I think I'm going to wait a bit before I do though."

"But, why, sweetie? You are playing with fire here."

"Well, before I came over to talk with you, I told him to look up 'pegging' on PornHub, and I'd be home in an hour or two. So, when I get home, if he's still there, I should finally know if he's in all the way, or not." They cackled conspiratorially!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

February Sucks - Jim's had Enough Another "February Sucks tale.in Loving Wives
A Cup Of Coffee Cheated on husband moves forward.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Painful Mistake Loving Wife misjudges husbands resolve - big mistake.in Loving Wives
Seven Fifty A short conversation between husband and wife.in Loving Wives
Let Go CEO wife fires husband. What follows is the aftermath.in Loving Wives
More Stories