Her Pleasure to Submit

Story Info
Juliet doesn't like having small tits.
1.4k words
3.63
19.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers

All of the characters and actresses in this video-script are at least 18 years old.

I like stories of exploration, and I wanted to work tickling into a story.

Episode 80. Her Pleasure to Submit

The scene takes place in a modest home. Two attractive girls come in through the front door. They're wearing school uniforms: a blouse and skirt. The skirts are higher than the school permits. The girls both have small breasts. Juliet enters the room first. This is her home. Her friend Athena follows. They're laughing as they come in and are joking about a couple of nerds who were watching them walk home from school (but too nervous to come and talk to the girls).

Juliet says "Come on up to my room. I found a YouTube video to show you." We get to see some upskirt shots as we watch the girls go upstairs. In her room, Juliet discovers a small pile of laundry on her bed. "Oh, I have to put away my laundry before I can use the computer or my mom'll be mad."

"Is she even home?"

"No, but if I don't do it right away, I'll get distracted and forget about it. Or my sister, Dori, could get home and rat on me." She's sorting the pile, and we see it's all her underwear.

The bras are kind of lacy. Athena takes one and holds it up. Yours are a lot prettier than mine. Mine are all real plain."

Juliet is embarrassed and takes it away from Athena. "I've got it." She finishes sorting.

There's one bra which is much larger and sexy, a 36D. Athena holds it up. "Is this your mom's or Dori's?"

"That's Dori's." She frowns and shakes her head. "It's not fair at all. She's a year younger than I am, and she's got real boobs. Sometimes I think one of us must've been adopted."

Athena laughs. She puts on the bra over her own clothes and is holding the cups to try and see how she would look. "I can't even imagine having boobs like this."

"Wait I've got an idea." Juliet rushes out of the room, and returns with two oranges. She's laughing. She puts the oranges into the bra. Athena examines her top in the mirror and then is trying to walk around with the bra and oranges over her blouse. Both girls are laughing. "Let me try. While Athena takes off the bra, Juliet takes off her blouse and her own bra. She takes the bra with the oranges and tries to put it on over her own breasts. Then she puts her blouse back on but it won't button of course. She holds it together as best as she can and struts around the room prominently thrusting her breasts as she takes each step. She talks in an airhead voice "Hi Athena, my name's Dori. Do you know any boys who want to take me out and buy me dinner and feel my breasts?"

Both girls are laughing hard. "That's not what your sister's like."

Juliet takes the blouse back off and lets the oranges fall out of Dori's bra, and she takes it off. She stands there topless. "No, she doesn't have to. Athena, she can get a new boyfriend every night if she wants, and she's getting college boys or even boys who have graduated from college. It's just not fair!"

"You know, there are lots of boys who like small breasts."

"I don't think I know any of them. The boys that seem to like me just want me to introduce them to Dori after they see her. Just once, I'd like someone to want to hold me and play with my boobs."

"Well, I know I'd rather play with your breasts than Dori's. ... I mean, if I were going to play with someone's breasts." Both girls look down, kind of embarrassed.

After an awkward silence, Juliet says "maybe I can find those nerds and seduce one of them...." She doesn't move but she starts to cry.

"Don't cry, Juliet. If you really just want anyone to play with boobs and make you feel better, I'll do that for you."

Juliet looks up and takes a step back, uncertain. She stops crying, but she's undecided if this is a good idea. Reluctantly, she says "Okay, you can do that. Maybe I'm starting to feel depressed about my body." The girls get on the bed. Athena softly feels Juliet's breasts, and Juliet laughs. "That's too light. I'm ticklish." Athena plays with the breasts harder. She avoids the nipples. "That makes me feels good, makes me feel desirable. Sometimes, like now, I just really, really need to feel like someone wants to take control of me and I have to follow their orders."

Athena continues rubbing her breasts while she considers what she just heard. "You mean you like being submissive?"

Juliet thinks about this. "I hadn't thought of It that way, butI think maybe that's right in a way. I feel so comfortable knowing that you're in charge of me."

"Then I've got something to really put you in my control. You're going to sit in that chair, and I'm going to tie your arms around the back of the chair while I rub you some more."

Juliet nods while she considers that. "I feel all warm and wonderful just thinking of that. Okay." Juliet goes over and sits in a chair at her desk. Athena uses Juliet's bra to tie one wrist to the chair. She takes off her own blouse and bra and uses that bra to tie down the other arm.

"Are you completely under my control?"

Juliet unsuccessfully struggles to get her hands free.

Athena smiles and starts playing with Juliet's breasts again. Juliet leans back contentedly. Athena begins rubbing her sides, too, down to the top of the skirt. "Do you ever dream of the person in control caressing you all over?" She unzips Juliet's skirt and pulls it down, and Juliet cooperates.

"Mm-hmm." Juliet has her eyes closed and is smiling. Athena caresses Juliet's outer thighs. Then she moves above the panties, lightly strokes her ribs. Juliet squirms. "That tickles." Athena moves her hands up to Juliet's breasts and is lightly making circles on them with her fingers. Juliet's very uncomfortable and is squirming harder and laughing. "Athena, stop, that's tickling!" But then Athena begins tickling her in earnest— her breasts and her ribs. Juliet struggles. She kicks at Athena, so Athena steps between Juliet's legs and uses one of the hands to tickle her pussy. Juliet's just laughing uncontrollably and begging Athena to stop and that she'll do anything if Athena will stop.

Athena stops suddenly. "Anything? Then kiss me."

Juliet looks very surprised. Athena moves her lips towards Juliet's, and Juliet turns her face. Athena resumes the tickling until Juliet is begging "stop, just stop, kiss me." Athena stops tickling and kisses the struggling girl. Juliet kisses her back. While they kiss, Athena slips her hands under Juliet's bikini panties and fingers her. She stops and pulls off her own skirt and panties. She straddles one of Juliet's legs so she can grind again the leg while they kiss. Juliet decides that she likes the kissing. She also starts telling Athena to finger her some more.

"It's not your turn yet," Athena tells her. Athena turns around and continues using Juliet's leg to rub herself. She's close to her orgasm, and she uses her finger to finish cumming. Then she climbs off of Juliet. "Show me how far apart you can spread your legs." Juliet spreads them, and Athena uses her tongue to give Juliet an orgasm. Then Athena unties one of Juliet's arms. "Now finger me while we kiss some more." And Juliet complies. After Athena has another orgasm, she ties Juliet's hand to the chair again. Athena stands close enough to Juliet that she can rub her breasts against Juliet's body and play with Juliet's breasts again. "Now, do you still hate your breasts"

"No, not when you're playing with them I don't."

Athena walks around the chair a couple of times, playing with Juliet's body as she does so. "And do you like being controlled like this?"

"Yes, very much. And I especially like the sex part."

Athena sits in Juliet's lap and pushes and rubs her own body against Juliet's breasts. "You look so sexy all tied up like this. I'm going to get some water. You stay her looking beautiful, and I'll come back and tell you what we're going to do next."

Athena stands, and Juliet spreads her legs far apart again when Athena turns around to look at her. Athena bends over and gives Juliet's pussy another kiss. Then she walks out of the room and the scene ends.

morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers