Her Reviewer's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,831 Followers

I watched his cock hungrily as I bounced, watching it rise up from my cleavage like a sea monster from the ocean depths. My hands trembled. I was about to make a man cum for the first time. A deep groan escaped his clenched teeth. "Cum for me," I whispered to myself. His cock pulsated against me, spasming, as thick jets of pearl semen gushed out of his cock. The first blast hit my face, splashing against my lips and cheek. The next landed on my chin, while the rest squirted onto my breasts. I stopped bouncing and coaxed out the rest of his essence with my breasts, massaging them against his shaft.

I licked his cum off my lips. He was delicious, an entrancing flavor. I released his cock from my breasts and bent down, taking his shaft into my mouth, suckling his manhood, swallowing every last drop out of him I could, draining him for my sustenance. And when I could get no more from him, I wiped up the cum from my breasts and licked my fingers clean. I wanted more.

I looked up at my audience. He stared intently at me, his jaw dropped. I blushed at my enthusiasm. But how could I resist? "You're delicious," I purred.

"Really? Thanks..." he sighed, still catching his breath.

"How was it?"

"Incredible, Kath. You're really good at everything, aren't you?"

"I'm a good student," I said, embarrassed at how proud his praise made me feel, like I was his pet, not his tutor. His penis had softened. That once marvelous pillar of marble was now just a lump of soft clay. I lazily played with it in my hands, flopping it around, wowed by the potential of something so unassuming. "Scott?"

"Yeah?"

"...Can we do that again?"

* * * * *

Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment; I love to receive feedback from readers, and I'd greatly appreciate any comments or constructive criticism you may have. I hope you enjoyed the story!

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,831 Followers
12