Her Roommate's Boyfriend Ch. 01

Story Info
Ella fucks her roommate’s new boyfriend at a house party.
3.7k words
4.64
27.4k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait for you to meet him Els, he's just... perfect!" Cleo sighed happily from her perch on the end of Ella's bed.

Cleo and Ella had been roommates since their first year of university, where they had been in halls together. They had moved into a house share together for their second year and now, in their last year, Cleo had met someone at one of the socials she had attended. Tonight would be Ella's first time meeting him at the house party of one of their mutual friend's.

"I'm sure he's great Cleo!" Ella replied, smoothing her hands down the short, red minidress she had selected for the evening. She gazed at her reflection with satisfaction, noting how the red satin hugged her full, round breasts and skimmed over her slim waist and curved hips.

She turned, examining how the dress hugged her shapely arse and smiled a slow, sexy smile. 'I am getting fucked tonight!' She thought to herself, feeling her lacy underwear dampen at the thought of having a stranger's cock.

While Cleo liked the commitment of a monogamous relationship, Ella was her opposite. She liked having sex, felt trapped in a relationship and relished the thought of fucking as many random men and women as she could. Every time they went on a night out, Ella would invariably end up fucking someone new and she had a bit of a reputation amongst her friends for having a high body count. She was bisexual, but tonight she felt the need for cock and would be seeking a guy to fuck her for the night.

"Let's go babes" she said, stepping into her heels, grabbing her clutch and reaching out a hand for Cleo. Cleo grinned and grabbed her hand, allowing her friend to pull her along behind her.

***

When the girls reached the party, the music was already blaring and people were dancing.

"I have to go meet the Drama Society in the kitchen babes, will you be alright without me for a bit?" Cleo leaned in to ask.

"Of course! Go get some shots down you, I'm gonna grab a drink and have a dance!" Ella yelled back.

The two girls parted ways as Cleo weaved through the crowd towards the kitchen and Ella made her way to the makeshift bar on the coffee table. Ella made herself a rum and coke and took a huge swig before heading for the group of writhing bodies in the middle of the room. Couples were already grinding up against one another, but Ella was happy to dance alone amongst them. Some of the guys eyed her curves longingly but remained with their current dance partners as she started dancing. It wasn't long before she felt someone behind her and she turned to face them.

A tall, well-built guy with dark hair and eyes was gazing down at her intently, chewing his lip. She swallowed hard as a wave of lust rushed over her at the sight if the sexy stranger and without a word, she winked at him and turned back around, pressing her back to his front. She grabbed his hand and guided it down to her waist, "accidentally" grazing it over her tits on the way down. She felt him breathe in sharply and his arm tensed around her, pressing her a little tighter against his front. They danced against each other for most of the song, her arse rubbing against what was becoming quite a sizeable erection and his hands skimming up her sides to cup her tits and rub his thumbs over her hardened nipples. By the end of the song, her pussy was practically dripping with need and his erection was pressing insistently against her.

She turned her head slightly so she could speak to him and he leaned his head down to hear her.

"Wanna go somewhere a little more private?" She murmured into his ear, rolling her hips suggestively against his groin. She felt his fingers tighten on her hips as he rocked against her, groaning lightly into her ear.

"Fuck yes" he replied "But we have to be quick, my girlfriend is here somewhere."

Ella, having fucked her fair share of taken men, was unfazed by the mention of a girlfriend and instead she turned in his arms and spoke directly into his ear.

"Upstairs. Second room on the right, 5 minutes." She said, nipping his ear lobe. Before she could pull away, he slipped his hand under the hem of her dress and skimmed his fingers over her wetness. Ella moaned at his touch, gasping as he slipped his fingers under her knickers and ran them up through her pussy lips.

Before she could roll against his fingers, he removed them and brought them to his mouth.

"Just wanted a quick taste." He growled into her ear before releasing her. She staggered a little at the sudden lack of contact and the intense lust raging through her. Without breaking eye contact with him, she slipped her knickers down her legs and tucked them into his front jeans pocket, giving his bulge a squeeze before she turned and sauntered away towards the stairs. Luck however was not on her side, as she ran into Cleo on her way down them.

"Els! He's here! Let's go find him!" She shrieked excitedly. Ella clenched her thighs together in frustration, feeling the need between them throb.

"Can I come and meet him later? I was just abou-"

"There he is! Jack - over here!" Cleo called, interrupting Ella's attempt at escaping this introduction in favour of hot sex with a stranger. Gritting her teeth in annoyance, she turned to where Cleo was looking and held back her gasp at the sight before her.

Her sexy stranger was none other than Jack, her roommate's boyfriend.

'Shit. Shit, shit, shit.' She thought furiously, watching as Cleo threw herself into his arms. He angled his hips away from her, ensuring that Cleo wouldn't feel his raging erection and question what had gotten him going.

"Jack, this is Ella. Ella has been my roommate and best friend since Freshers! Ella, this is Jack, my boyfriend." Cleo introduced, beaming at them both.

Jack swallowed hard, his eyes fixed on Ella's. Hesitantly, he stuck out his hand (the very hand that had just been between her thighs) and pasted a fake smile onto his face.

"Nice to meet you Ella" he managed to say "Cleo has told me loads about you."

She reached out her hand and slipped it into his for a lingering handshake "A pleasure to meet you Jack!" she responded, subtly emphasising the word 'pleasure'. His eyes widened as he picked up on her meaning, however Cleo was thankfully oblivious.

"Let's go to the kitchen, they're playing drinking games in there!" Cleo suggested, grabbing Jack's other hand and nodding for Ella to follow them. As Cleo led them off, Ella leaned up to whisper in Jack's ear.

"I still want you to fuck me later." She said, pressing her tits against his strong back. "As you tasted, I'm fucking dripping for you."

She heard him groan under his breath, slipping his free hand backwards to graze her bare pussy under her dress and she moaned into his ear before stepping away. When they finally reached the kitchen, she was hornier than ever and it took everything she had not to just fuck off her friendship with Cleo and ride Jack then and there. 'Later' she thought, squeezing her thighs together again 'I'll fuck him later.'

Shots were distributed as they all stood in a circle and they began to play a reversed version of Never Have I Ever where people had to drink if they hadn't done the thing. Ella, having been a bit of a slut for the last few years, remained relatively sober and she was surprised to see that Jack barely drank too. Cleo, however, ended up drinking a lot and was unsteady on her feet by the time it was Ella's turn.

"Never have I ever... had sex in public" Ella said, smirking as she watched Cleo down another shot. Her eyes met Jack's, who was staring at her with heat in his eyes as he continued to not drink.

"My turn!" Cleo slurred, smiling drunkenly "Never have I ever... been in love!"

Rolling her eyes, Ella finally lifted the shot to her lips and took it. She was surprised to see Jack do the same, though Cleo was distracted by trying to remain upright.

"Never have I ever... fucked a friend's partner." Jack said, his gaze resting heavily on Ella. Most of the group lifted their shots to drink but Ella hesitated for a moment, staring back at Jack.

"Yet." She mouthed at him before doing her own shot. She saw him subtly adjust himself as his eyes skimmed her body in anticipation.

Cleo staggered a little then, forcing Jack to reach out to catch her. "I think I need to sit down for a bit babe" she slurred, grabbing his arms.

"Let's go find a seat then Cleo." He said, shooting one last promise-filled glance back at Ella before escorting his wasted girlfriend to a sofa.

Ella continued to enjoy the party, though she didn't drink anything more after the game ended. She felt a slight twinge of guilt at getting Cleo so wasted, but Jack was wasted on Cleo and her prudish outlook on sex and the only way Ella would get to fuck him that night was if Cleo was out of the picture. She moved back to the dance floor, joining some acquaintances from her lectures as she scanned the room for Jack and Cleo. She soon found them, on a sofa nearby. Jack was sitting on the arm, swigging from a plastic cup and Cleo was curled up on the seat beside him, almost unconscious with his jacket over her.

Ella danced her way across the room, closer to where Jack and Cleo sat. She managed to catch his eye and he sat up a little, eyes fixed on her red satin-clad form. She danced seductively, hips shaking as her hands roamed over her body freely while she looked suggestively at him. The bulge in his jeans grew and his eyes darkened with desire as he watched her, and she imagined the way he would feel inside her. She didn't think it was possible to be much wetter, but she felt moisture begin to trail down her thighs at his look and her imagination.

Jack glanced suddenly down to check on Cleo, aware that he was very obviously eye-fucking her best friend but smiled with relief when he realised she was completely passed out. Returning his attention to Ella, he openly undressed her with his eyes.

She bit her lip hungrily as his eyes burned into her. Glancing down at Cleo, she noted that she was completely passed out and so she nodded her head sharply towards the stairs. He nodded, adjusting the bulge in his trousers while the other partygoers continued on obliviously. Smirking, she turned away and pretended to drop something, bending at the waist so that he could get a clear look at her bare and very wet pussy. She heard a sharp intake of breath from him before she straightened and walked sexily to the stairs, trailing her finger up the bannister seductively as she glanced over her shoulder at him.

She made it into the room she had specified previously, knowing from her previous visits that the room belonged to one of the housemates who was on holiday. She had just sat on the end of the bed and crossed her legs when the door opened and Jack stepped in, closing it behind him. He leaned back against the door, drinking her in with his eyes.

"Lock the door." She said, uncrossing her legs to allow him a clear view of the sight she had taunted him with downstairs. He obeyed, turning the lock with a click before storming over to her and dropping to his knees, gripping her thighs with his large, strong hands.

"You thought it was a good idea to taunt me like you did downstairs?" He murmured, staring down at her glistening pussy. "Your best friend could have woken up at any point and caught you flashing me - how would you have explained that?"

"I would have told her that my knickers were in your front pocket and that I need to borrow you and your cock for the night." She replied, gasping as he pushed apart her thighs and lowered his face towards her cunt.

"Mmm just my cock?" He asked before trailing his tongue over her heat.

"Oh fuck!" She gasped, arching up to meet his tongue "No, your tongue and fingers too!"

He placed his palm flat on her lower abdomen and held her down as he tortured her with his tongue, using it to circle her clit and then lap at her entrance.

"Oh shit, that feels so fucking good!" She moaned, writhing under his hands and tongue.

He lowered his lips to her clit, sucking on it as his free hand slid up her thigh and his fingers dipped inside her. She panted with pleasure at the sensation of his fingers probing inside of her and the suction of his mouth, creeping ever closer to an orgasm.

"Fuck, you're going to make me cum!" She gasped, as he increased his tempo and suction. She glanced down at where their bodies met and found him staring up at her hungrily while he fucked her with his tongue and fingers. The sight of him eating her pussy and finger fucking her was enough to send her over the edge and she felt her body tense and shake as the orgasm swept over her and he lapped up her juices like a man dying of thirst. She cried out in pleasure, indecipherable sounds of her release filling the room until her tremors died down and he stopped lapping, instead pressing open-mouthed kisses to her cunt.

"Fuck, you're incredible at that!" She sighed as he lifted his head from her and smirked sexily.

"Since I tasted you downstairs, I've needed to eat you out. You taste so fucking good!" He growled, shifting to a standing position and revealing an enormous bulge in his trousers.

"Mmm I think it might be my turn to taste you now!" She said, licking her lips as she sat up and ran her hand down his chest and abdomen, settling on his jeans waistband.

He groaned as she unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down his thighs. His boxers went next and she gasped at the sight of his large, erect cock springing up. He must have been at least 8 inches long and quite thick - her mouth watered just looking at it and she felt a twinge of desire in her abdomen as she pictured herself riding it.

Reaching out, she wrapped her hand around the long, thick member and lapped lightly at the glistening pre-cum on the head. He gasped as her warm tongue made contact with his sensitive cock and his hand came up to tangle in her hair. She sucked him into her mouth and swirled her tongue around him, reaching a hand out to cup and fondle his balls.

"Fuck, you have such a hot, dirty little mouth!" He panted, tightening his hand in her hair "You're so fucking hot Ella"

She hummed around his cock, relaxing her throat to allow him deeper inside her. His hips jerked forwards as his head touched the back of her throat and she looked up sexily at him, her mouth full of him. He gazed down at her, gripping her hair and tugging lightly on it. She slid her mouth backwards off of his cock, using her hand to jerk it while she spoke.

"Fuck my mouth Jack" she said huskily, licking her lips "Fuck my throat. I want it so bad."

With a loud groan, he placed both of his hands onto the back of her head and guided her mouth back onto his cock, controlling her rhythm as he thrust his hips to drive himself in and out of her mouth. She relaxed her throat, allowing him deeper and gagging a little when he went too deep. Her big eyes gazed up at him as he fucked her mouth and her hands moved south to play with her pussy while he used her. Unsurprisingly, she was dripping wet again at the feel of his throbbing dick in her mouth and so her fingers rubbed at her clit.

He pulled her off his cock suddenly, taking a step backwards. She looked up at him questioningly, but he simply stroked his cock and gazed down at her intensely.

"Get on the bed." He commanded, his hand moving up and down his shaft.

"Mmm how do you want me?" She asked, slipping up onto the bed.

His hands reached down and gripped the hem of her dress, tugging it over her head and dropping it on the floor.

"I want you on your hands and knees, naked and wet. I want to fuck you hard and rough, like the dirty slut you are." He spoke low, his nimble fingers undoing her bra and releasing her large, heavy tits. She moaned at his words and gasped as his hands cupped and squeezed her tits, lightly rolling her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. His hands moved down to her hips and roughly flipped her over, pulling her onto her hands and knees.

"Mmm, fuck me Jack. Fuck your girlfriend's best friend." She begged, wiggling her bare arse at him. His hand slapped her hard across her bare cheeks and she yelped at the contact.

"You're such a fucking slut, begging your friend's boyfriend to fuck you. I'm going to give it to you hard like a dirty bitch like you deserves." He whispered harshly into her ear, grabbing her tits and pulling her upright while he guided his cock between her thighs and fucked the gap between them.

"Ugh, yes, give it to me!" She cried, lust burning through her entire body. She didn't think she had ever been so horny before and knew that if Jack didn't fuck her soon she would go insane.

One of his hands moved from her tits up to her throat and he gripped her firmly while his other hand moved down to guide his cock inside her. The head of his cock found her entrance and she gasped at the sudden pressure at her wet hole. With a grunt and a hard thrust, he buried his cock inside her and she screamed out at the pleasure of being stretched around him. One hand remained around her throat as he gripped her hip with his other hand and started fucking her with slow, hard thrusts.

"Fuck, you're so fucking tight around me!" He grunted into her ear as he slammed into her. "I'm going to make you cum all over my cock you filthy little slut". She moaned in response and felt her pussy gushing at his dirty talk, drenching his cock as he buried it deep inside her.

"You're so big inside me! So big!" She gasped, rolling her hips and tensing her walls around him. With a grunt, he released her throat and forced her back down onto her hands and knees, gripping her hips as he began to pound into her hard and fast.

"Cleo won't let you fuck her like this!" She gasped, tits swinging as he slammed his cock into her "What are you going to do when you fuck her?"

"I'm going to remember how it felt having your cunt around me and fuck her as best as I can" he replied, spanking her again for mentioning her friend. "When I'm done fucking her, I'll creep into your room and fuck you too. Can't believe how lucky I am that you're her roommate."

"Oh god yes, fuck me whenever you want. Use my pussy however you need it. I want your big cock inside me all the fucking time!" She moaned, feeling her body begin to tense and the orgasm creep ever closer.

"I'm gonna be inside you every fucking night." He grunted, hammering into her now as he felt his balls begin to contract and tingle. "Gonna fuck this tight little pussy as often as possible!"

"Oh fuck, yes, Jack!!" She screamed, her walls tightening around him as the orgasm took over and she started cumming over his cock harder than she ever had before.

"Fuck, where do you want me to cum slut?" He asked, continuing to pound her through her orgasm.

"Inside me! Fill me with your cum!" She begged, pleasure wracking her entire body.

He grunted with pleasure as her walls milked his cock and then he let go, spraying her insides with his hot load, producing more cum than he probably ever had before. He kept thrusting gently as their orgasms started to die down and she collapsed bonelessly on the bed in front of him. He gave her one last thrust before pulling his now limp cock out of her and watching as his cum trickled out of her pussy and down her thigh.

"Fuck, that was the best sex I've ever had." She gasped, rolling onto her back to face him.

"I can't believe you fucked me while my girlfriend is passed out downstairs. You're completely fucking filthy!" He said, tucking himself back into his boxers and jeans.

"I'll fuck you in the same room as her eventually." She said, stretching her limbs and feeling the delicious ache of her well-fucked pussy.

"You're fucking insane!" He exclaimed, slipping his shirt back on and running a hand through his hair. "It's so fucking hot."

12